iris, supernatural [ 2 ]

Por maybankwalker

[ supernatural -- seasons 9-15 ] Larissa Brewster Series: Habits Iris I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the s... Más

cast
001. ezekiel
002. wicked witch of the west
003. dog-dean hybrid
004. reborn virgins
005. goodbye kevin
006. evil angel extraction
007. no husband or baby
008. werewolf bestie garth
009. lunch ladies
010. haunted bunker
011. ghostfacers demise
012. domestic single mom life
013. curing dean
014. werewolf sisters
015. the musical
016. inheritance
017. cop retreat
018. "sounds like teenage girl dean"
019. no place like home
021. technology ghost
022. sick athena
023. burning the wrong book
024. night moves
025. lizzie borden house
026. killer costumes
027. imaginary friend
028. going to visit the cage
029. not uncle cas
030. homemade chicken
031. valentine's day
032. back in time
033. dying husband and god
034. god's plan
035. dean's sacrifice
036. torture
037. bedridden
038. breaking point
039. funeral crasher
040. rock devil
041. single mom
042. mother's love
043. memory loss
044. lance of michael
045. mom vs. mom
046. probation
047. betrayed
048. "i want to hate him but i can't."
049. heartbroken sam
050. birth of a nephilim
051. "you say goodbye."
052. toddler ptsd
053. "i'm always right."
054. old west
055. possible evil twin
056. wayward sisters
057. the butterfly
058. helpless
059. reconcile
060. "donatello's a biter."
061. blood of a saint
062. scooby gang
063. sticky notes
064. gabriel's out
065. "whole team's together"
066. archangel grace
067. master plan
068. lucifer's end
069. self destructive couple
070. finding dean
071. alternate kaia
072. hatchet man
073. super charged monsters
074. losing kids
075. christmastime
076. ma'lak box
077. dinner with the parents
078. medusa
079. different wife
080. monster in the woods
081. nick's plan
082. three months early
083. grieving and manipulating
084. the end
085. ghostpocalypse
086. final plan
087. anything for kids
088. hungover
089. lost hope
090. normal life
091. pool
092. saving kaia
093. alternate brothers
094. mrs. butters
095. chat with amara
096. old friend
097. final fight
098. dean's last words
099. epilogue
Thank You

020. teenage dean

589 26 4
Por maybankwalker

Sam knocks on Dean's bedroom door, him and Larissa walking in. Dean is sitting on the floor with a large book in his lap and his back is against the side of his bed.

"Hey." Sam greets.

"Hey." Dean says.

"Caught a case." Sam says, handing Dean his tablet. "Apparently, something is taking people and leaving their clothes.

"Hmm. About time this gig got an R rating." Dean says making Larissa lightly roll her eyes. "All right. Why don't you two check it out? I'll hold down the fort." He holds the tablet out to them.

"Dean, you haven't left the bunker in a week." Sam says.

"And?" Dean asks, tossing the tablet onto his bed after neither of them take it.

"And you can't just live the rest of your life locked up in this room." Sam says.

"I don't know. I got three hots and a cot. Could be worse." Dean says.

"Look, I know you're worried about the mark." Sam says.

"Yes, Sam. I am. Between what I did to Charlie--"

"Charlie forgave you. How about you forgive yourself?"

"Because I'm not exactly batting 1,000 here, you know? I mean, I don't-- I don't even trust myself alone with Athena."

"We do." Larissa says.

"I know that, Dean, but staying locked up in here, sitting on the ground reading the same lore books over and over and over again, it's not helping you. You need to get back in the game for your own good. You can beat this, Dean." Sam says.

"Do you really believe that?" Dean asks.

"Yeah, you're damn right I believe that." Sam nods.

"You know, you also believed in the Easter Bunny till you were 12." Dean says.

"No I didn't." Sam argues.

"You did?" Larissa asks.

"No." Sam denies. He looks between them. "Look, I was 11."

"And a half." Dean adds.

"And a half. Right." Sam says.

"That's adorable." Larissa smiles.

"You believed in Santa until you were 13." Sam retorts.

"Dude." Larissa smacks Sam in the chest. "Only you and Jo were allowed to know that." She hisses.

"Sorry." Sam says as he lightly laughs. He turns back to Dean who is smiling a little. "So?"

"Okay." Dean relents, closing the book.

+++

They're outside a bar and talking to a homeless guy, Larissa holding Athena.

"And then-then-- then there was this bright light, and -- bam -- the dude's just gone. Nothing left but, uh..."

"Cheap suit and a pair of florsheims?" Dean asks.

"Pretty much." The homeless guy says.

"You see anyone else?" Sam asks.

"No, sir, officer."

"And what about, uh, a chill? Or did you smell any rotten eggs?" Dean asks.

"What? No, man. Uh... I smelled flowers, though." The guy says.

"You smelled flowers? What kind of flowers?" Sam asks.

"Flowery flowers." The guy says.

"Flowery flowers." Sam repeats annoyed. Larissa hides her smile at his annoyed expression.

"Look. We all know what's going on here, okay?" The guy says.

"Don't say it." Dean closes his eyes.

"Aliens." The guy states.

"He said it." Dean says.

"Yeah, he did." Sam mumbles.

"Dude was abducted. Believe me, I know. May 2003. Those suckers, they grabbed me, and they probed me everywhere."

"Okay." They start to walk away.

"Thanks for your time." Sam says, putting a hand on Larissa's back to guide her away.

"I'm talking everywhere." The guy says.

"Ugh." Larissa grimaces.

"Yep." Sam gives him a thumbs up. "Okay. Okay."

"Well, the wheels just came flying off the bus." Dean says.

"Yeah. No cold spots means it probably wasn't a ghost." Sam says.

"No sulfur means no demons, so that leaves us with what? Couple of little green dudes and a bucket of lube?" Dean asks.

"Or fairies. Or... angels." Sam says.

"Ugh. I'd rather have the little green dudes." Dean says.

"All right, we'll go scope out J.P.'s place. You, uh, you ask around inside." Sam says. Dean looks concerned. "Or you know what? We don't have to split up. Or one of us can stay with you here."

"No, no, no, it's cool. I can handle a little 20 questions with the locals, okay?" Dean says.

"You sure?" Sam asks.

"Yeah, hey, look, it's a dive bar. It's my comfort zone, hmm?" Dean says.

"All right." Sam takes the keys from Dean, walking to the car. Larissa pats Dean on the arm in support before going to the car.

+++

Sam and Larissa are at the bar and it's nighttime. Sam's trying to call Dean, but he isn't answering. He tries again, the two hearing Dean's phone from behind the counter. The bartender reaches into Dean's jacket pocket and declines the call.

"Hey, buddy? Where'd that jacket come from?" Sam asks.

"My bar mitzvah." The bartender chuckles, walking to their side of the counter. "It was a magical night."

"Yeah, I bet." Sam retorts. Knowing what's coming, Larissa hides Athena's face in her shoulder. Sam slams the bartender's head on the counter. "Why don't you try that again?"

"Dumpster. Found it by the dumpster." The bartender says.

"All right." Sam grabs the jacket, him and Larissa walking out. They use their flashlights and walk around the bar to the dumpsters. Sam sees something under the dumpster and kneels down. He picks up Dean's shoe and gun.

Sam looks up at Larissa, the two sharing a worried look.

Sam finds yellow dust on the handle of the gun and wipes it off, bringing his hand up to smell it.

"Flowers." Sam says.

"Crap." Larissa whispers.

+++

Sam and Larissa are researching while Athena is asleep on one of the beds. There's a knock on the door making the two share a look.

Sam gets his gun and cocks it, going to the door. He opens it, a teenage boy there.

"Yeah?" Sam asks.

"Hiya, Sammy." Dean smirks.

"Dean?" Sam asks.

"Yeah." Dean walks in. "Hey, Rissa." The woman stares at him in confused shock. They both watch as Dean pulls a duffel bag out from under his bed and dumps it on the table. He nods at Larissa when he notices her still staring in shock.

"W-Wait a second. Y-You're a--" Sam stammers.

"Uh-huh." Dean nods.

"How?" Sam asks.

"No clue." Dean loads and unloads his gun. "Some Scarface looking dude, bright light." He loads his gun and cocks it. "Next thing I know, I wake up looking like Bieber."

"Why would someone turn you into--"

"Don't know." Dean tucks his gun in his pants. "Don't care. Hey, we got any grenades?"

"What?" Sam asks. Dean tries to pass him. "Don't-- wait, wait, wait. Wait a second. Talk to me."

"Really, Sam? Now? I got no grass on the infield, and a girl's gonna die. Sorry if I'm not in a chatty mood. Look, you wanted me back in the game. I'm back in the damn game. Come on." Dean walks out.

Sam quickly grabs his jacket and gun.

"We'll be back later." Sam says. He leaves, shutting the door behind him. Larissa still sits silently in her state of confusion and shock.

+++

Larissa look over as the motel door opens.

"Hey. You're an adult again." She comments, seeing Dean in his normal form.

"And a Swiftie." Sam adds.

"And you moved." Dean remarks. She sarcastically smiles, Dean sarcastically smiling back.

"You two are explaining everything to me. Including the Swiftie thing." Larissa says.

"Unca De!" Athena races over to him.

"Hey." Dean picks her up. "How's my favorite munchkin?" Athena smiles and gives him a thumbs up making Dean chuckle. "Good to know." He kisses her forehead.

"Yeah, sure, not like I'm back too or anything." Sam mumbles. Larissa smiles a little at his jealousy.

"Dada!" Athena wiggles in Dean's grip until he puts her down and she races to Sam.

"Oh, now she wants me?" Sam rolls his eyes.

"Stow the jealousy." Larissa tells him as he picks Athena up.

"Hi, baby girl." Sam greets, kissing her cheek a few times making her giggle.

"Great. You can put her in the car seat. Let's go. Story time." Larissa says.

"Oh, yay. Now I get to relive it." Dean smiles sardonically.

"And I get to know what happened in the past 12 or so hours." Larissa says. "Let's go." She drags him out, Sam following.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.7K 11 11
Supernatural oneshots/imagines [currently on hiatus] Read if you dare! >:) I will be writing mostly about Dean, Sam, and Castiel. If requested I...
177K 5K 23
DEVIL IN ME| "human's make mistakes all the time, but the good ones don't run away from their problems, they deal with them". [SUPERNATURAL SEASON 1...
38.8K 1.4K 56
[ supernatural -- seasons 9-11 ] Ophelia and Libby Winchester Series: Comfort Crowd Running Up That Hill Stronger Than Ever I DO NOT own Supernatural...
31.9K 1.4K 100
[ supernatural -- seasons 1-5 ] Second Crossover Series: Someone to You Not Strong Enough I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the show's characters or...