Abandoned ✔️

Bởi showerofgrace

As the silver-haired alpha breathes in toxic smoke to numb his broken soul in the stormy night, lightning bri... Xem Thêm

Author's Note
Chapter 1: October Gift
Chapter 2: Jin and Joon
Chapter 3: OB-GYN
Chapter 4: Getting to Know You
Chapter 5: Our Pup
Chapter 6: Morning Pastel
Chapter 7: A Day Out
Chapter 8: Precious Gift
Chapter 9: Promise
Chapter 10: Happiness Shared
Chapter 11: Disrespect
🔞 Chapter 12: Heat
Chapter 13: Moved
🔞 Chapter 14: Sweet Darkness
Chapter 15: Beautiful
Chapter 16: Warmth
Chapter 17: Who You Are
Chapter 18: Respect
Chapter 19: Sweetness
🔞 Chapter 20: Safe For Once
🔞 Chapter 21: Painting
Chapter 22: House Warming
Chapter 23: We Will Protect You
Chapter 24: Lucky
Chapter 25: Wishes
Chapter 26: Family
Chapter 27: Big Boy
Chapter 28: Inheritance
Chapter 29: Please, Hold On
Chapter 30: I Don't Need More
Chapter 31: Side-by-Side
Chapter 32: New Alpha
Chapter 33: Different
Chapter 34: Solar Eclipse
Chapter 35: I Have You
Chapter 36: Saved All of Us
Chapter 37: Authornim
🔞 Chapter 38: Your Embrace
Chapter 40: I Will Win
Chapter 41: Letting Go
Chapter 42: Maturing
🔞 Chapter 43: I Will Hold Onto You
🔞 Chapter 44: Embrace Me
Chapter 45: Safe
Chapter 46: The Jeons
Chapter 47: Always Yours
Chapter 48: Kim Jimin
Chapter 49: Aestas and Ignis
Chapter 50: Welcome Home
Chapter 51: Meet the Jeons
🔞 Chapter 52: Saved Us
🔞 Chapter 53: Family Warmth
Chapter 54: Appa and Alpha
Chapter 55: End of the Day
Chapter 56: Protect Our Pup
Chapter 57: Life and Death
Chapter 58: Growing Families
Chapter 59: Warmth
🔞 Chapter 60: I Know You
Chapter 61: Sweet Family
🔞 Chapter 62: I Am Here With You
Chapter 63: Freedom
Chapter 64: Courage
Chapter 65: Kindness and Warmth
🔞 Chapter 66: Never Let Go
Chapter 67: Aftermath
Chapter 68: Love
Chapter 69: Luna Jeon
Chapter 70: My Bond is Precious
Chapter 71: Send Them Back Home
Chapter 72: Crimson
Chapter 73: Crimson Sunrise
Chapter 74: The Calm After the Storm
Chapter 75: Justice
Chapter 76: Our Little Gem
Chapter 77: Red and Gold
Chapter 78: Sunsets Lead to Sunrises
Chapter 79: Our Little True Blood
Chapter 80: No Repentance
🔞 Chapter 81: In Your Arms
Special Chapter 1
🔞 Special Chapter 2
Special Chapter 3
Special Chapter Finale

Chapter 39: Autobiography

3.4K 211 152
Bởi showerofgrace

As Namjoon walks into the company building, he sighs and frowns when he sees his half-brother standing there with his arms crossed.

"Look." Siwoo grins and shoves his phone in Namjoon's face.

"Hm, you did it." Namjoon dryly responds when he sees that Siwoo plastered Jin's story all over the news.

"I did. I promised you that I would." Siwoo grins triumphantly.

"You must have missed the big news of today. Jin released his autobiography." Namjoon snickers and walks off with his secretary.

Siwoo frantically searches the news to find that the largest news stations are reporting about Jin's autobiography and how touching it is. Apparently, the books are flying off the shelf. People are loving that they get to learn about the beautiful author and his handsome mate. Jin's flawed past is not a stain. It is causing people to relate to him and care about him and his family

Siwoo screams in frustration and throws his phone across the lobby. Everything he does pales in comparison to his older brother. "You are fucking illegitimate! You should never have taken my spot!" He screams as the guards surround him and escort him out of the building.

"What is my schedule for today?" Namjoon sighs and sits down at his desk.

"You have a meeting in thirty minutes. At one p.m., you have the book signing with Omega Kim, so you will need to pick up your sons and the future Alpha at 12:30 p.m. from school." His secretary answers as she looks over his schedule.

"Good. Will the flowers I ordered make it on time to the book signing?" Namjoon asks and looks over the file for the meeting.

"They will. I believe Omega Kim will love them." She smiles at her boss and waits to see if he needs anything else.

When it comes time for the meeting, Namjoon walks in and sits down. As the various presidents discuss the performances of their branches of the company, Namjoon's personal phone rings. When he looks at who is calling, he sees the name of the principal of his sons' school.

"Hello?" Namjoon answers the phone and quickly walks out of the conference room.

"Alpha Kim, I do apologize for calling you, but your son, Kim Taehyung, had a fight with another student. He has a busted lip." The principal informs Namjoon who quickly leaves the building.

"Ok, do not call Omega Kim about this. I will handle this." Namjoon responds then hangs up and calls for someone to bring his car to the front.

When the alpha storms into the school, he hears Yoongi and Hoseok shouting in the distance, so he quickly runs over to the shouts.

"What is going on?" Namjoon asks and looks around for Taehyung.

"This brat started the fight." Yoongi responds and points to the alpha who is around Taehyung's age.

"Alpha Kim." The principal comes out of his office and bows to the worried alpha.

"Where is Taehyung?" Namjoon asks worriedly.

"Appa, I'm right here." Taehyung answers and walks over to his father after arriving from the nurse's office.

"What happened?" Namjoon asks his youngest son and carefully examines his busted lip.

"He approached me and told me that Eomma was an abandoned slut, and that Hyungie and I are not your sons. So, I told him that at least Hyung and I know that you chose us and love us. And that at least you come to all of our events unlike his father. Then, he punched me, so I hit him back." Taehyung answers with a dark yet satisfied gleam in his eyes.

"Do you have a recording of the incident?" Namjoon asks the principal after hearing Taehyung's version of the story.

"We do. I thought we would review it together." The principal offers and escorts Namjoon into his office.

"Yoonie, stay with Tae." Namjoon tells his oldest son then walks into the principal's office. If that fucking brat called my Jinnie an abandoned slut, I will make sure that his family's company sinks.

As they watch the video, they see that everything happened exactly as Taehyung told them; however, Namjoon sees the glint in Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung purposefully made the other kid angry to make him throw the first punch, so Taehyung could claim self-defense.

"Where are his parents?" Namjoon asks after watching the video.

"His father is in a meeting right now, and his mother is shopping in the Tomi Pack." The principal answers.

"Just so you know, I came while in the middle of a meeting. His father should have done the same." Namjoon grins as he opens the door, making sure that all of the children heard him.

Taehyung smirks when he hears his father's words while Yoongi chuckles and shakes his head then pats Taehyung's shoulder.

"Well, I will wait here for his father to arrive. Tell his father's secretary that I am waiting. Oh, and don't forget to tell him that my youngest son's lip is busted." Namjoon tells the principal and motions for his sons and Hoseok to join him in the principal's room.

"Yes, Alpha Kim." The principal bows and makes a phone call to the secretary.

"Now, Tae, good job controlling your temper and making sure that he threw the first punch." Namjoon grins and pats Taehyung's shoulder.

"It's just good publicity." Taehyung smiles and looks at Yoongi who is chuckling at his little brother.

"The Kims are scary." Hoseok shivers and laughs.

"Only if someone insults Eomma." Taehyung shrugs then rests his head on Namjoon's shoulder.

After twenty minutes, the other boy's father frantically runs into the office and bows to Namjoon. "Chairman Kim, I apologize for making you wait." 

"Do you see what your son did to my son?" Namjoon asks and points at Taehyung's busted lip. "My mate, whom your son insulted, will be very distraught when he sees our youngest son's busted lip."

"I deeply apologize." The alpha trembles in Namjoon's presence.

"I am not upset with the kid. He only repeated what he heard his parents say. What upsets me is that you would dare to say anything about my mate. Someone like you called my mate an abandoned slut. I am guessing that your mate and you must have laughed at him. I am also guessing that you called him other disgusting names. I will not allow this. I swore to protect my mate at all costs, and I will never break that promise. It looks like the cost of protecting my mate is your company. Others will learn from your mistakes. I will make sure of it." Namjoon chastises the terrified alpha.

"Please, forgive me! I have sinned! I raised my son poorly! Please, give me a second chance!" He screams and gets on his knees and completely bows.

"Yoongi, to protect the company and the ones you love, you have to destroy everyone who would make your family cry and who would ruin the reputation of the company. Do you understand?" Namjoon asks and looks over at his oldest son.

"Yes, Appa." Yoongi answers and watches the trembling alpha.

"By the end of the day, you will understand the price of your disgusting words." Namjoon growls and stands up and motions for Hoseok and his sons to follow him.

"Forgive me! Please!" The man sobs as the powerful alpha walks off.

"Your Eomma is Luna Jung's closest friend. His reputation also harms the Alpha. Protecting Jin protects the Alpha's reputation as well. However, I want you to know that if Jinnie and I had nothing, I would still sacrifice everything to protect him and both of you. Because of our position, I am able to do more damage." Namjoon explains as they walk to his car.

"What do I tell Eomma when he asks what happened to my lip?" Taehyung asks his father as they get into the car.

"Tell him the truth. Hiding the truth does not protect him. He will know because he is your mother. He can tell what happened from just looking at your face." Namjoon answers and drives off.

"Ok. Can we go and get ice cream?" Taehyung asks as he looks at the snowy city.

"Sure." Namjoon smiles and turns back to being the warm and loving alpha he usually is with his family.

"Samchon, you are so cool." Hoseok gives a double thumbs up to Namjoon as he stares at the alpha in awe.

"Thanks, but your father is cooler." Namjoon chuckles at the future Alpha.

Once they get their ice cream, it is time to go to Jin's book signing. Namjoon takes the three younger alphas and makes sure they are dressed well then they go to bookstore for the book signing event.

When they walk in, Jin gasps in horror and quickly walks over to Taehyung. "Tae, what happened?" He asks and gently checks on the cut on Taehyung's lip.

"I got into a fight at school." Taehyung answers his mother as Jin fusses over him.

"Why? Why did you fight?" Jin asks with a frown.

"He was being a rude brat and was insulting our family, so I insulted his family. He punched me, so I punched him back." Taehyung answers as Jin nods in understanding.

Over the years, Jin has healed from the pain and trauma of his past. His mate and sons have been holding his hand, helping him heal. So, when people insult him, he shrugs it off. It no longer stings his beautiful heart.

"Did he look worse than you in the end?" Jin asks with a loving smile.

"He did." Taehyung proudly answers while Yoongi and Namjoon softly laugh.

"Good." Jin hums and gently kisses Taehyung's forehead.

When the reporters and fans enter the store, Taehyung and Yoongi go to the same corner they always sit in while Namjoon stands by Jin's side. Ever since the first book signing, Jin has always done all of his signings in the same bookstore. 

"Damn, Tae, that kid really punched you hard." Hoseok mutters as he sits with Taehyung and Yoongi.

"Yeah, he was not happy." Taehyung laughs and looks at his image on his phone.

"I wish that old designer would make something for me too." Hoseok whines as he admires Yoongi and Taehyung's clothes.

"He's in retirement." Yoongi chuckles and shakes his head at the whiny alpha.

"I know. He only makes clothes for your family since he's technically retired." Hoseok huffs and pouts.

"You have really nice clothes too. Stop whining." Taehyung laughs and opens his laptop and types away.

"True. Anyways, did you guys hear about the Alpha of a neighboring pack that defended his entire pack from an enemy pack? Apparently, he's a true blood." Hoseok tells them and shows them the news on his phone.

"You better be nice to him in future Alpha meetings, so you don't piss him off. I prefer not to be attacked because of your dumb humor." Taehyung grins then ducks as Hoseok tries to smack him.

"They are funny! Your Eomma laughs at my jokes!" Hoseok defends himself while Taehyung and Yoongi laugh at him.

"Your jokes are terrible." Taehyung scoffs then avoids another playful smack.

"Brat." Hoseok mumbles with a pout then goes back to being on his phone.

When Taehyung looks up from the book he is working on, he looks at his parents with admiration. The young alpha cannot think of one moment where he thought his parents fell out of love. He watches as his father looks at his mother with eyes filled with nothing but happiness and love. I want someone to look at me like that, but I'm a submissive alpha whose alpha father and alpha brother have to protectively scent. The chances of someone loving me are slim to nothing. The young alpha sighs then turns his attention back to his book.

Yoongi feels pain in his heart when he hears his brother's sad sigh. He knows exactly what was going on in Taehyung's mind because the young alpha's scent turned sorrowful. I, too, hope that there is someone out there who will love you as you. The Moon Goddess makes rare gems like you for another rare gem. I hope you find your rare gem. However, I will never allow anyone near you whom I do not approve of.

As Yoongi sorrowfully looks at his younger brother, he misses the longing filled gaze directed towards him from his closest friend.

"Are you really set on not having a mate?" Hoseok randomly asks Yoongi.

"Hm? Me? Yeah. I'm set." Yoongi answers as he snaps out of his thoughts.

"What if you end up falling in love?" Hoseok nervously asks as he fidgets with his sleeve.

"Do I seem like the type to fall in love? Stop being so nervous. No one is going to drag your friend from you." Yoongi laughs and pats Hoseok's shoulder.

"Yeah." Hoseok quietly laughs with a pain in his heart.

"In the end, Hobi hyung might be the only one of the three of us with a mate." Taehyung sorrowfully whines and looks at the words on his laptop.

"You'll find someone, Taetae." Yoongi softly smiles and pets his pouting brother's head.

"I hope so." Taehyung dramatically cries as his brother gently pats his head.

"Omo! Our Taetae is too cute." Hoseok grins and gently pats the young alpha's cheek.

"Is a handsome, strong, and smart alpha for a mate too much to ask for?" Taehyung fusses as his hyungs baby him.

"Apparently." They both chuckle at the adorable alpha.

"He can be dumb! I'll take that one requirement away!"

-photo edited by Lily-Sabrina.-

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1M 65K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
436K 9.6K 23
he would never expect an ally to come in the form of an enemy. tommy shelby complete
1.1M 36.5K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
460K 17.7K 55
"Want me to take care of you, baby?" Kim Taehyung, is the most innocent bean you'll find at Trinity high school. He often finds himself landing in tr...