You're Beautiful ..(Amber Liu)

By TooKawaiiForYhu

You're Beautiful .. No matter what trials you've been through As long as you're happy being yourself.. Im hap... More

Dork .. (Chapter 1 )
Blossom (Chapter 2 )
uMoviee (Chapter 3)
Authors note
[T] Scars (Chapter 4)
New Friendships (Chapter 5)
Saturday ~
Unexpected Heart Ache [T]
Fist covered in BLOOD '[T]
Birthday Songs/Liquor Breath
Hangovers..
Awkward Glances.
Rain / Arguments / Bubble Baths ☯
Family Meetings / Counseling
Why do I still like you ...
Pushing away feelings.
Week One~
Week One ~ Part 2
Week 2 +Authors Note <3
Week 3 !!!~AU
IM BACK

Detention . ☮

1.2K 64 3
By TooKawaiiForYhu

*BEEP BEEEP BEEEP* The annoying sound of my alarm. I groaned loudly rolling towards it forgetting how close to the edge I was , I connected to the ground with a loud thud.

"Oh that's just a great way to start the day" I brushed myself off as I got up , Today was an decent day so I put on a cute loose long sleeve white shirt and a pair of light blue skinny jeans . I looked at my mess of an hair and just put it into a braid .

I jogged downstairs , My mom and grandma still wasn't back .

-TIME HOP-

I went to my locker , Kisum came up to me with a worried look in her eyes.

"Leslie is pissed" I rolled my eyes . "I don't understand why , cause I told amber I liked her " I got my stuff and I walked with Kisum to class .

"Yeah , and im guessing Kris told Amber off about seeing Leslie with another guy so ...But of course Amber didn't listen she's not even here today ." I sighed I already knew Leslie would give me a problem today .

Classes went by normal , of course Leslie's friends would look at me and whisper. It came to lunch , I decided to eat inside with Kisum today since it was really humid outside. Everybody stared and gasped when I walked into the cafeteria.

"What the hell are they starring at Miya" Kisum whispered as we walked . I looked around to see Leslie starring me down . "Oh my fucking god I cant stand her " Kisum giggled we walked past her and she "accidentally " Spilled her lunch on me . I honestly couldn't take it and it was time to give her an piece of my mind "Whats your fucking problem" I said pretty loudly looking at my ruined white shirt.

"Didn't I tell you stay away from Amber , Hm! And did you tell Kris what you saw huh?!" Leslie was getting closer into my face , I balled up my fist in rage I wasn't gonna hit her I kept repeating to myself . Oh but she kept on yelling in my face putting her fingers all in my face. It stayed quiet smirking at her , until she said something that made me want to grab a plastic fork and stab her in the neck. "You honestly think , Amber would like some bitch who cuts herself " everyone in the cafeteria stared at me I wanted to scream but she kept going " THATS RIGHT EVERYONE MIYA CUTS HERESELF " she began to laugh hysterically . Kisum made a disgusted face , Before I could say anything she piped up "And what makes you think she wants a trashy no for good whore like yourself" She smiled Leslie raged exploded she grabbed my shirt ripping the sleeves exposing my arms . Some people looked away some people made face of disgust .

"You know what leslie , You're a horrible fucking person Its sickening how much hapiness you get out of my pain and suffering . I lost all respect for you and if you were to get by a damn bus after walking out of this school . I wouldnt give two shits . If you so called love amber why are you fucking around with other dudes . HM? Why werent you there when she was piss ass fucking drunk calling YOUR NAME . YOU DONT LOVE HER , YOU LOVE HER FUCKING ATTENTION SO MAN THE FUCK UP AND STOP BEING A BITCH TO ME CAUSE ITS EVIDENT SHE DOESN'T FUCKING LIKE ME." I screamed in her face she just laughed and pushed me , I was about to punch her right in her twisted face until administration came and Kris and Jackson pulled me and Kisum back .

-Time Hop-

Principle's office

"Leslie , Miya , Kisum" You will both have after school detention for the rest of this week for causing a disturbance in my school , If you cant make it to after school let your parents contact me and a early morning detention will arranged" Leslie sighed ,rolling her eyes I was still fuming with rage Kisum silent also . "You all may leave and head back to class except for Miya." I slumped down into my chair and Kisum waved goodbye. My arms where still exposed but I was to angry to even care at this point. " Now.. um Miya , We've noticed your arms . Do we need to call your mother " I was right back to being in the principles office just like in middle school . "No she is well aware of my arms. "

"Well , Im gonna give her a call just as a followup to your detention to make sure this is true ,and were gonna organize you to got to counseling twice a week during your classes as a check up . I will talk more about it with your mother"

I sighed he wrote me a pass to 4th block and headed to my locker throwing on my black sweater I entered class . Of course everybody starring at me .

Detention.....

I walked into detention with Kisum 30 minutes . Then off to work We sat in silence doing homework , or helping out with a teacher that needed assistance carrying books to the "dungeon" which where school supplies where located for teacher / staff access . Leslie and I never made eye contact and I was glad or I would have thrown a book into her skull.

Jackson was nice enough to drive us to work . Luckily Kisum had some clothes for me to change into . Work was hectic but I got it done after a long day of yelling and detention and work it was time for me to go home and rest .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 122 10
"Yeah, I can say that my world coz everything is perfect for me. He used to say to me that I'm the princess in our kingdom. My husband, my children...
8.4K 565 36
i know men don't like being called this, but i think you're beautiful.
6.3K 332 42
FOR EDITING ON JUNE 8! "I don't need a map my heart points me to you, even if the road ahead is rough I can't do this where I stand. A flower that bl...
1.1K 2 59
You'd look at my life, and think I had everything. I was a national figure skating champion. I was secretly and internation music sensation. I had a...