Manan FF: TERA FITOOR

By ShineInPeace

PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS LOVE RIDE A beautiful love ride of an RJ Nandini Murthy and the Businessman Manik Malhotr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34πŸ’–
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63❀️
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83

Chapter 43

454 73 21
By ShineInPeace

MANIK'S POV

"DJ waaley Mera gaana thu chala dhe..."  Cabir and Mukti were jumping on the table and singing loudly.

"Woahh... that's really bad" Aliya palmed her ears. "Cabir and Mukti get down" Abhi yelled but the music was loud.

"Let them yaar. What's the hurry?" Aryaman asked taking his slippers off.

"Wait..what are you doing?" Navya asked him horrified. "You know" he winked climbing onto the table and joined Mukti and Cabir.

"Arya yaar" Navya face palmed. Soha has already left as she had to stay in the hotel tonight. I looked around and searched for Nandini.

Where is she? I sighed and tried to call her. It rang and rang but she dint answer. I tried again but same response.

Did she go back home? But she would tell me.

"Navya.." I called her and she turned towards me. "Yeah?" she asked.

"Where is Nandini? I've been calling.." before I could complete she interrupted. "She went to police station" she said making me frown.

"What? With whom?" I asked. "She went alone to handover the pendrives. It's been long. She should've come" Navya frowned looking around.

"Alone? At this time?" I gritted my teeth and she nodded slowly. "I told her I'll come but she.." she rubbed her forehead. "I'll call dad" I said and she nodded immediately.

"Hello?" Dad answered the call.

"Dad..is Nandini with you?" I asked rubbing my forehead.

"Nandini? She gave us the pendrives and left long back. She dint reach?" Dad panicked. "What happened?" I could hear uncle's panicked voice too.

"Ohh..she..she might come. I'll check. Don't worry" I said and cut the call.

Where the hell is this girl? I started feeling scared and tried calling her again. "Kya hua?" Navya panicked. "I don't know..dad said she left long back. Where is she? Why isn't she lifting her phone?" I tried to be calm but it was impossible.

"I'll just go and inform others" she ran near the others and I tried calling her again.  Navya explained the situation to everyone and all started panicking.

"What the hell? Let's go to the police station" Abhi started shivering.

"Where is her phone?" I face palmed. "It's with me. She forgot it near me" Cabir immediately took it from his pocket and gave me.

"Is she crazy? How can she forget her phone" Navya yelled. "Let's inform the elders" Dhruv said and I nodded.

"Just call them and tell" I said. "I'll call uncle. Aliya you inform aunty" Dhruv said and she nodded.

"And someone please go and stay in home. To handle aunty and also to inform us if she comes there" I said. "I'll take Navya and go. She looks panicked" Mukti said and they left.

What would happen to her? Is she alright? What are the possible things that might happened? My hands started shivering and I bit my lip to control my emotions.

Where is she? She is soo precious for me. I closed my eyes and throwed my head backwards.

Wait!! Those messages???

"Arya give me Nandini's phone" I said and he gave it immediately. I opened in and went through her messages.

Damn it!!! I told her to tell me!!! Why is she like this?

"Shit!!" everyone frowned at me. "Nandini is in trouble" I muttered.

"What? How? Why? What did you get to know?" Abhi snatched the phone from me and went through it.

"Who the hell are they? And why dint she tell me?" he panicked and the phone was passed to others. "She had a fight with them in the club. I asked her to tell me if she gets any messages. But she dint" I ran my hand through my head irritatingly.

"There is no time for this. We need to rush" Cabir said and we nodded.

"Dhruv and Aliya, what happened?" I asked. "Aunty is really panicking" Aliya said. "You also go to Murthy Villa" I said and she shook her head.

"How can I? I will come with you" she said. "We don't want any other trouble" I said sternly and she sighed nodding.

"Dhruv drop her and come back to us" Cabir said and he nodded. They both left and I looked at others.

"Uncle had already filed a case in police station" Cabir said and I nodded.

"Let's search Nandini in the way" I said and they nodded. "We have three ways to reach" Aryaman said.

"Abhi and Arya go in a car. Cabir you go in one. And I'll go in another. If anyone finds anything please inform the others immediately" I said rushing out followed by others.

"The police are already searching" Abhi said looking at his phone and we nodded.

We all sat in our cars and drifted ways.

God please!! Nandini should be safe!!

I drove fastly looking at all the sides. The roads were empty and dark. It was already 1 a.m. I don't know where she is stuck. My hands and legs were shaking. Nandini please be safe!!

Various thoughts ran in my head. I am going to kill those bastards. I hope I reach Nandini before they could harm her. I accelerated more and drove fastly. No way I could let Nandini be harmed!!!

Abhi and Arya called saying that they reached the police station and dint find Nandini anywhere. They are now with the police along with Dad and uncle. I started panicking more. They dint get Nandini!! Now it's on me and Cabir.

I stopped the car abruptly to see Nandini's car at a side. There were bushes at either sides. I immediately got down the car and ran near her car.

The door was open and her purse was laying on the road. The window of her glass was broken. Nandini is here!!

I gulped down and looked around. I went inside the bushes and tried to search her. Where is she??

NANDINI'S POV

I opened my eyes to see everything dark. I blinked it few times to get a clear picture. But I couldn't see anything.

"Uhh" I winced as the corner of my forehead was paining. Where am I? I remember that those guys came and knocked on my window and I dint open it. I was all panicked and then...then they tried to open the door using a rock. They broke the glass of my window and I got a cut on the side of my forehead. I was unconscious after that. I widened my eyes looking at the surroundings.

I am kidnapped!!

I looked at myself to see me tied onto a chair. I tried to free myself but of no use.

"Arre yeh tho utt gayi" I closed my eyes as the door opened and light was falling on my face. I slowly opened it to see one of the man from the club smirking at me.

"Leave me" I yelled and the other two came in. "Ohh baby!! Kaisi ho?" one of them tried to touch me but I backed out. "Listen just leave me" I warned them.

"Aww!! Kya karogi? You'll go to your home?" one man asked me innocently and I looked away.

"You can go. But after we finish our work" another said leaning towards me. "You are going to be in big trouble" I yelled as that guy touched my hair.

"We want to be in trouble" he whispered winking at me.

"Just wait for few minutes baby. Our another friend will also be coming" the first one tried placing his hand on my face. "Stop!!" I turned my face and he smirked.

"We will stop now...but not after he comes" he laughed and the other two joined.

"Arre yaar he isn't lifting the phone!! I can't wait" the second one looked at me with a smirk.

"Haa let's start, he'll join us soon" the third one said.

"Even I can't wait" the first one came near me. I closed my eyes tightly as tears started trickling from my eyes. Aiyappa please save me!! Please!!

"Don't" I said as he moved forward near my face. I closed my eyes and cried but there was no movement.

I slowly opened my eyes and widened my eyes seeing Manik catching the guy from his neck. "Manik!!" I cried looking at him.

"Yeh phir se aagaya" the second one came near Manik to punch him. But Manik threw the first guy towards him causing both of them to fall. He then punched the third one and kicked him in the stomach.

Manik is here!! I sighed in relief as I felt safe.

He continued fighting and when he made sure they three were backed out he looked at me. His anger turned into concern and again into anger and again concern.

Huh?

"Are you okay?" he cupped my cheeks with shaking hands and I just nodded. He closed his eyes in relief and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"I was scared" he hugged me pressing my head into his stomach. "I am okay Manik!! It's all because of you" I cried and he stroked my hair.

"Shh!! Your safe and your with me" it felt like he was assuring himself.

He immediately pulled apart and freed me from the ropes. Just then Cabir entered and sighed looking at me. He hugged me and I hugged back.

"You okay?" he held my hand and I nodded with a small smile. "I'm okay" I whispered.

"Manik just take her away from here. Police are coming and I'll take care of them" Cabir said and he nodded.

"They said that their other friend is also going to come" I informed and Manik clenched his teeth. "Cabir, I want all these guys in jail!! I'll see their end tomorrow" Manik gritted his teeth and Cabir nodded.

Manik then glared at me making me frown. "He is mad at you" Cabir whispered to me and I pouted. "Come" Manik held my hand sternly and dragged me out.

He silently made me sit in the passenger's seat and took out a box from the dashboard. He took out cotton from it and inspected my cut on the forehead.

"Manik it's not that big..." I stopped as he glared at me. He cleared my wound and I winced. He looked at me concerned and I just gave a small smile.

"What are you? A kid?" he yelled putting bandage on it. "I asked you to inform me about the messages, dint I?" he gritted his teeth and I looked down.

"You don't want to listen to me. Your soo stubborn. What if something..." he huffed and looked away. I got up and went near him.

"Sorry" I asked catching my ears.

"I am really mad at you" he glared at me.

"I am sorry" I made a puppy face with my lower lip out. He sighed looking down.

"How can I stay angry when she does such cute things" he murmured but I heard and laughed.

He looked at me and I stopped laughing. He stared at me before a small smile appeared on his lips and I again started laughing.

"You're soo cute!!" I pulled his cheeks and he rolled his eyes. "Shall we go?" he asked and I nodded. He started driving and I sighed leaning back.

"I'll talk to Mom and Dad. They would be worried. Do you have your phone?" I asked. "It's with Cabir. Don't worry I asked him to inform them" he said and I nodded.

"But I have your phone" he said giving me and I took it. I tried to call but there were no signals. He stopped the car and I frowned.

"Kya hua?" I asked and he bit his lip. Don't do that!!

"The fuel is over" he said and I sighed. "Aur kya hona tha aaj?" I sighed and he nodded leaning back.

"It's just a 5min walk to my house" I said and he shook his head. "I don't want more trouble" he said. "You're there with me na" I shrugged and he looked at me with a smile.

I got down the car and started walking followed by Manik. He caught my arm and pulled me towards him making my heartbeat stop.

"Ithna barosa hai mujhpe?" he tucked my hair back of my ear. My both hands were on his shoulder.

"Bahut barosa hai" I whispered and he gave me a wide smile. He again kissed my forehead making me smile.

"Chalo" he entwined is hand in mine and started walking while I walked with a blush.

"Were you soo worried?" I asked and he hmmed.

"Why?" I asked. "Matlab? You're my friend" he shrugged.

"Is it the only reason?" my face fell. "What more reason do you want?" he smiled.

"Manik tell na" I stomped my foot. He halted and stared at me and I stared back nervously.

Is he going to propose??

He leaned forward and I stopped breathing. "Yes that's the only reason" he smirked moving away and again started walking.

"Idiot" I mumbled and he laughed.

"I am not coming" I halted. "But I am going" he waved and continued to walk.

"I have another reason" I yelled and he stopped at a distance turning towards me. "What?" he raised his eyebrows.

"I.. actually..I.." I closed my eyes and composed myself. You can do it Nandini!! Just tell him!!

"I love..." I opened my eyes and stopped suddenly looking at the side.

"Manik!!!" I yelled loudly and tried to run near him. He frowned and looked at his side.

Before we both could digest the fact, the car came and dashed Manik and drove away. I stopped abruptly with my mouth open.

Tears already started trickling down and I felt my world crash. Manik was lying on the road with blood flowing from the back of his head.

"Manik, I love you!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for doing this to Manik🥺

Please do vote ⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 43.7K 66
Sid's pov..... Just a one night with her...n I am feeling like have her everyday.....I don't know where she suddenly gone.... I am finding her from l...
2.1M 119K 131
⚠⚠WARNING⚠⚠ Highly emotional fiction on manan. Grab your tissues before reading.. I assure you will cry in almost every chapter.. UNDER HIGHLY EDITIN...
252K 21.2K 87
The story featuring our beloved on-screen pair, the two super cops of Lucknow women police station Haseena Malik and Karishma Singh.
100K 9.5K 61
πŸ¦‹π‘¬π’—π’†π’“ π’˜π’π’π’…π’†π’“π’†π’… π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝑺3 𝒔𝒐 π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” π’”π’•π’π’“π’š π’Šπ’” π’ˆπ’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒏�...