Manan FF: TERA FITOOR

By ShineInPeace

PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS LOVE RIDE A beautiful love ride of an RJ Nandini Murthy and the Businessman Manik Malhotr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34πŸ’–
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63❀️
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 42

459 68 23
By ShineInPeace

NANDINI'S POV

I palmed my face with both my hands. Bhai just pressed my shoulder standing beside me.

We were still sitting in the hall. I don't know what is happening with Dad.

What is he thinking? Is he angry? Is he sad?

I just cried at my situation. I couldn't lift my head and look at Dad. I was ashamed.

Why did Manik have to tell that l dance without dad knowing?

I heard some footsteps coming near me and looked up to see Manik. I gave him an accused look and he just looked at me back.

"Nan.." he was going to say but I stopped with my hand. "I told you not to" I muttered and he sighed.

I looked around to see all the guests looking at us, so I kept my voice low.

"Listen Nan.." I closed my eyes and opened them again to glare at Manik.

"Please don't" I said and tears again started trickling down. He gave me an annoyed look and pulled me to stand.

He hugged me and I wriggled in his arms. "Let me go" I said crying. "Shhhh!!" he patted my back and I cried more.

I looked at Dad who was still silent with a blank look.

"Dad is angry" I said crying. "He is not" Manik said and I sniffed pulling apart. I looked at him and he blinked his eyes in assurance.

"How do you know?" I gritted my teeth. "I know it" he winked wiping my tears.

I sat on the chair again and closed my eyes. It was too much to handle. Atleast Dad isn't reacting. I want him to react. To scold me or atleast slap me. I can't bear his silence.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Manik don't" I said irritatedly and heard him chuckle.

He patted my shoulder and I just sighed. "I said don't..." I stopped opening my eyes.

Dad was standing infront of me. I immediately stood up and I could feel nervousness all over me. I looked at Manik to see him smiling.

How can he smile when I am dying here?

"Da..dad" I opened and closed my mouth few times but no words were coming.

"I am sorry" I cried looking down.

He gently cupped my cheeks and I looked at him shocked. Isn't he angry? He wiped my tears and I sniffed trying not to cry.

"Why are you sorry? I am sorry" he gave a small smile but I could see tears in his eyes.

"Noo, I know...you.. just wanted to protect me" I cried looking down again and he raised my chin to look at him.

"But it was in the cost of your happiness" he said and tears trickled down.

"Noo, whatever you do is for my good only. Don't cry" I said wiping his tears.

"I dint knew what I was doing. My daughter had to hide the fact from me that she still dances. I thought I made my children comfortable. But, I was controlling" he chuckled sadly and I immediately shook my head.

"No papa..you were not controlling" I held his hand.

"I was" he shook his head.

"I am stupid to think that you would also suffer due to dance. I...I..was mad not to see that you..you enjoyed dancing. I stupidly related you and my mother. It was just fate which happened to her. It's..it's not compulsory for the same to happen to you" he palmed his face and cried. Mom came and placed her hand on Dad's shoulder.

"You wanted me to be safe" I cried and Bhai held my hand.

"That is not the right thing" he looked at me.

"Are you angry with me?" he asked looking at me. "Noo, why will I?" I held his hand.

"I am sorry" he immediately hugged me and we both cried badly.

"I am sorry too. I should've talked to you" I muttered.

"Noo, I was stupid to act that way. I am sorry" he kissed my head. We both hugged eachother for sometime and then Dad pulled apart.

"One second.." he said going near Manik and I frowned. He came back and asked me to sit. I sat on the chair and Dad bent on his knees infront of me.

"Dad...what are you doing?" I widened my eyes. "Shhh!!" he said taking my leg and I tried to stop but he dint.

He took the gungooros and showed me. I just looked at him shocked and he chuckled. He placed the gungooros around my legs and then smiled at me.

"I fulfilled the promise I made to your daadi" he smiled satisfied and I gave him a wide smile. "I love you" I hugged Dad and he hugged me back tightly. "Love you too" he said and we both smiled.

"Woahhh!! So emotional" Cabir wiped his fake tears and we all chuckled.

"Mein aaj bahut khush hu" Mom came and hugged me and Dad.

"Mein bhi"  Bhai joined.

"Mein bhi" Navya also joined and we laughed.

I looked around and spotted Manik smiling at us. I came out of the group hug and went and hugged Manik.

"How should I thank you?" I said hiding my face in his chest. He wrapped his hands around me and chuckled.

"Just be smiling" he said and I sighed pulling apart.

"You are really special for me" I caught his hand and looked into his eyes.

Yes!! He is truly special. I just don't like him. It's something more than that. Something beautiful!!

"Manik, thank you soo much" Dad came near us bringing me out of my trance.

"Uncle..it's nothing" Manik smiled.

"No..it's all because of you. Orelse I would never realise my mistake" Dad patted Manik's back.

"Aise kuch bhi nahi hai uncle. And I am sorry if I hurt you" Manik said and Dad hugged him.

"You dint..thank you" Dad said and I smiled widely.

"Now it's time for my daughter's performance" Dad said looking at me and I widened my eyes. "Dad.." I was going to say but he interrupted. "For me. Please?" he made a puppy face making me sigh.

"Fine" I said and everyone clapped.

"Ahem!! So here we present, the princess of Murthy's. Nandini Murthy" Bhai spoke on the mike and I chuckled.

"My costume doesn't suit for classical dance" I whined. "It's okay..we don't mind" Dad said and I rolled my eyes.

Classical in long frock? Woww!! Khatak is better.

"I have a condition" I smirked. "What?" everyone frowned.

"Manik has to sing" I smirked looking at Manik. "Then you have to join me" he smirked back. I nodded and he took the mike while I attached it near my mouth.

Manwa laage
O manwa laage
Laage re sanware
Laage re sanware
Le tera hua jiya ka, jiya ka, jiya ka ye gaanv re

I started singing and danced.

Manwa laage
O manwa laage
Laage re sanware
Laage re sanware
Le tera hua jiya ka, jiya ka, jiya ka ye gaanv re

Musaafir hoon main door ka
Deewana hoon main dhoop ka
Mujhe na bhaye..
Na bhaye..na bhaye chaanv re..

Manik started singing and I danced.

Manwa laage
O manwa laage
Laage re sanware
Laage re sanware
Le tera hua jiya ka, jiya ka, jiya ka ye gaanv re

Aisi kaisi boli tere naino ne boli
Jaane kyon main doli
Aisa lage teri ho li main..
Tu mera..

Humm.. tune baat kholi
Kacche dhaago mein piro li
Baaton ki rangoli se
na khelun aise holi
Main.. naa tera..

O kisi ka toh hoga hi tu
Kyun na tujhe main hi jeetun
K

hule khabon mein

Jeete hain, jeete hain baawre..

Mann ke dhaage
O mann ke dhaage
Dhaage pe saanwre
Dhaage pe saanwre
Hai likha mene tera hi, tera hi, tera hi toh naam re

I ended the song and everyone started clapping. I smiled and went down stage and Dad gave me a wide smile.

"You were fabulous" he patted my head and I smiled. I was already panting after dancing.

"Water?" Dhruv passed me a glass and I smiled at him thankfully. I took the water and gulped it.

"So let's continue with the games?" Arya asked and everyone nodded.

"Umm.. Cabir?" I went near him and he looked at me. "It was soo much for today. But I still want everything to get clear. Manik has done soo much for me. It's my turn now" I said and he nodded.

"Don't worry.. everything will be fine. She is on her way" he said and I nodded.

"I'll just come" I said and went near Mukti and Aliya.

"Where is Manik?" I asked.

"He went upstairs. He got a call and there were no signals here" Aliya said and I nodded.

"He gave me this paper. There are all games ideas. So you handle it. I'll just come" I said giving them the paper.

"Leave it to us" Mukti winked and I smiled going upstairs.

In the way I saw Navya and Manik hifi-ing eachother.

"Thank you soo much Navya. It was possible only because of your help" Manik said.

"Not at all. You have done everything. All the credit goes to you" Navya smiled.

"I am happy that everything went well" Manik sighed.

"Yeah!! Did you see how happy Nandini is?" Navya laughed.

"It was worth all the hardwork" Manik smiled.

How cute are they both?

I immediately went near them and took both of them in a hug.

"Arre!!" Navya laughed. "You both are soo cute. Thank you" I yelled happily.

"Accha baba enough!! You are thanking from an hour" Manik chuckled.

"But still it's not enough" I said pulling apart and they smiled. "How lucky am I to have you people in my life?" I smiled. "Very" Manik smirked and we laughed.

Navya's phone rang and she excused going away.

"Hmm..so Mr.Malhotra, what can I do to thank you?" I looked at him. "I've already told you..just smile" he shrugged.

"Nope... tomorrow you are coming with me. I'm going to treat you" I winked and he nodded. I looked at my gungooros.

"One sec.. I'll take them off" I said looking around for a place to sit. I found a chair and sat on it. I was about to remove when Manik bent down and stopped me.

"What?" I widened my eyes.

"Let me" he said and started removing. I smiled looking at him.

I promise you Manik that I'll take your guiltiness away from you!!

But what do I feel for Manik? It's not liking. It's something more than that. But what? Is it lov..

"Nandini!! Hogaya" Manik shook me bringing me out of my trance. I looked at my legs and then him.

"Thank you" I stood up followed by him. "Stop thanking yaar" he rolled his eyes and I chuckled.

"Chaho let's go down" I said and he nodded. "Chalo" he said and caught my hand going downstairs.

I looked at our hands and then at him. Manik, I guess I lo... I smiled to myself and looked away to hide my blush.

We went downstairs where everyone were already playing. Raj uncle won again and everyone cheered.

"I am talented" uncle smirked looking at Dad. "Yeah!! Very talented" Dad mocked and everyone laughed. I went onto the stage and took the mike.

"Now, it's time for FAB5's performance" I said and everyone cheered loudly. I looked at them and gestured them to start.

They all came onto the stage and I got down. Cabir gave me his phone as it was ringing. FAB5 started performing and I went aside to take the call.

"Where the hell are you?" I gritted my teeth answering the call

"Ohh c'mon, I am on my way. I'll be there in 10min" she replied cooly.

"Just be ready. There is no time. It's already evening" I said looking at the watch as the time was 6p.m.

"Cool babes..just remember my conditions" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"I remember. You just come" I said hanging the call.

She is soo irritating!! I don't like her. But I have to bear her for Manik. I sighed going in.

"All okay?" Arya wrapped his hand around me.

"Yes" I nodded with a smile.

I looked at Manik to see him rolling his eyes. Why?

Their performance finsihed and we clapped. "That was awesome" Bhai and Navya went onto the stage.

"Now what shall we do next?" Navya asked.

"I'll tell you" we heard a voice from behind. I immediately looked at Cabir and he looked at me. We both nodded at eachother and turned back to see her.

Soha!!

She was wearing a red backless long frock and tied her hair in a bun. I understood why she was late!! She had actually spent all her time getting ready.

She stood there with a wide smile looking at a distance. I followed her gaze and looked at Manik. He was looking at her shocked.

I went near Cabir and he looked at me. "Please be with Manik" I whispered and he nodded going towards him.

"Hello Manik!!" Soha smiled and Manik just nodded slowly. "How are you? I just missed you soo much" she said going near him and I rolled my eyes.

"Did you miss me?" she asked trying to hug him but I went inbetween.

"I missed you" I hugged her before she could hug Manik. "Really?" she looked at me with a frown. "Not at all" I muttered to myself.

"Nandini?" Manik looked at me with a frown. "What's happening?" he asked me.

"Manik.. actually.." I was going to say but police have arrived at the same time.

"Police?" Raj uncle asked confused. "We will go and see" Dad said.

"Noo..I only called them" I said and everyone looked at me with wide eyes.

"I don't know how to start" I said looking at Cabir. He cleared his throat and came forward. "Manik you need to know something important" he said and Manik just frowned. "Manik you aren't guilty" I continued and he looked at me shocked.

"You aren't bringing this topic now. Are you?" he gave me an impossible look.

"Manik listen.." I said and he just shook his head.

"Just stop it here" he said giving me a stern look. He got down the stage and was going away. "Manik I have proofs" I yelled and he stopped.

He turned back and crossed his arms. "Dint I ask you to stop?" he raised his eyebrows. "Manik please" I ran near him. "Just give me a chance" I held his hand.

"I said no" he gritted his teeth. "Manik please" I caught his hand tightly.

"What will you do? I am giving you a chance" he sighed irritatedly. "Thank you" I smiled widely and ran near Cabir.

"Shall we?" I asked and he nodded immediately.

He went near the projector and started playing a video. "Nandini what are you doing?" Niyonika Aunty asked me. "Aunty just trust me..please" I said and she sighed.

The video started playing and everyone looked at it.

"Soha..you came?" Harshad ran near her and hugged her seeing her coming from the main door. "Where did you go? Why dint you come home baccha?" he asked cupping her cheeks. It was Harshad's house. "Aapne mere liye bahut Kiya Bhai. I am sorry I dint understand" Soha said wiping her tears. "Arre baccha..why are you crying?" he asked. "I fought with you for that Manik. I accused you for setting the fire in that exhibition. Sorry!! What you did was right..I dint understand at that time" she hugged him. "Kya hua baccha?" he asked. "I went and proposed to Manik. He rejected me again" she cried. "How dare he? You don't cry. Mein usko dekhlunga. Iss baar mein uska accident karvaunga" he smirked. "Bhai..he might die" Soha widened her eyes. "Uska punishment wahi hoga" he smiled wickedly. "Aapne uss exhibition mein aag kyu lagaya?" she asked. "Kyunki uss ne tumhe reject kiya. Aur woh exhibition mujhe arrange karna tha. Woh nahi" he gritted his teeth. "Par woh jail jaa sakta tha" Soha said. "I wanted that only. Par bach gaya" he sighed.

The video ended and I sighed in relief. He was such an idiot to believe Soha.

I looked around to see everyone shocked. They were looking at the screen even when the video stopped. I looked at Manik to see him really angry. He has curled up his fists tightly and his jaw was clenched.

I gestured towards Soha and she nodded. "I am sorry Manik for what my brother did. I really don't appreciate it. So here I am. Maine uss raath dekha tha. Bhai has set that fire. I was angry with him and also left the house. I am ashamed to be his sister. I am really sorry. I dint tell you all these days as I was scared he might go to jail. But now, when Cabir and.." she looked at me for a second and I frowned.

"Nandini came and talked to me, I understood that I should not stay quiet. I also have the CCTV footage from that exhibition day in which Bhai was clearly setting the fire. I stole it from him" she said handing the pendrive to Cabir.

She isn't really that bad.

Cabir connected the pendrive in which Harshad was seen setting the fire.

"It's really bad" Bhai said and I nodded. I looked at Manik who was clearly pissed. I was about to go near him but Niyonika Aunty went and hugged him. Raj uncle also went there.

I looked at the police and went near them followed by Cabir. "So as you see, Manik Malhotra isn't guilty. I hope you'll take the action on Harshad" I said and they nodded.

"We want one of you to come and file a complaint" the police commissioner said.

"I'll come" Dad said and they nodded.

"Even I'm coming" uncle said.

"I want that jerk to be arrested" Mukti gritted her teeth. "He is in the farmhouse right now" Soha said and I smiled at her.

They left and I turned towards her. "Thank you for everything" I smiled. "I really don't appreciate my Bhai's behaviour. So it's okay" she shrugged. Cabir came and thanked her.

I saw Manik to see him looking at me. I raised my eyebrows and he slowly came towards me. He held my hand and brought near his lips. "Thank you" he whispered and my cheeks heated up.

He hugged me the next second and I felt tears falling on my shoulder. I pulled apart and looked at Manik. I wiped his tears and he cupped my cheeks.

"I don't know what to say" he kissed my forehead and I smiled brightly.

"I've lost all the hope. But you.." he closed his eyes. "Nandini" Niyonika aunty came there and I looked at her. "Thank you" she hugged me.

"Arre aunty" I said and she shook her head. "You really have done a great thing" she patted my head.

"I am happy for you both. You both have done the best things for eachother" Mom smiled. I and Manik looked at eachother with a smile.

"Thank you" we both said together and laughed.

"Now it's time for some party guys" Navya yelled.

"Firstly, it's all because of Cabir. Thank you soo much Cabir" I smiled at him. Manik looked at Cabir and hugged him.

"Kyu karta hai thu yeh sab?" Manik smiled. "Saale rulayega kya?" Cabir said and we laughed. They both smiled at eachother.

"And Soha..thank you" I said and Manik also thanked her. "It would be 
hard for you as he was your brother. But you still did it. Thank you" Manik smiled at her. "Ohh c'mon Manik. Anything for you" she winked making me roll my eyes.

"Cavya has helped us soo much" I said and they laughed hugging eachother.

"Aaj keliye ithna kafi hai. Let's start the party guys" Aliya pouted and we laughed.

"Sure.. I'll start the music" Dhruv said going away.

"We are going home" Mom and aunty said and we nodded.

"Chalo let's dance" Arya yelled and caught my hand. I smiled and was about to go when Manik caught my other hand.

"With me?" he asked and I looked at Arya. "Suree" he gave a smile and went near Aliya. I shook my head at Manik and we started dancing.

Dhruv played DJ and joined us. We all jumped and danced crazily. "Atlast me and Manik are free" I smiled and everyone smiled back. We again danced and jumped carzily.

I looked at my phone to see a message from that idiot from the club.

'Aaj raath keliye ready ho?'

Are they crazy? Should I tell Manik? I looked at him to see him all happy and dancing with Bhai. I guess I shouldn't. I'll tell him tomorrow.

No no, I need to tell him now. Orelse he'll be angry. I'll tell him.

Mukti dragged me and we started dancing. "Beer" Mukti yelled and Manik glared at her. "Not happening after seeing you that day in the club" he said and we pouted.

We continued dancing and my phone rang. I looked at it to see Dad calling.

"Hello?" I answered coming away.

"Nandini..are the pendrives with you?" Dad asked and I looked at Cabir. I gestured him asking him if the pendrives are there and he nodded.

"Yeah Dad.." I said and he sighed.

"We need it now. Can you send them?" he asked.

"Okayy.. I'll send you in half an hour" I said and cut the call.

I went near Cabir and asked him for pendrive and he gave it to me. I looked around to see with whom I can send. But I dint want to send anyone.

All were enjoying!!

"Nandini" Soha called me and I turned towards her. "Umm..I guess Bhai is planning something" she said and I frowned.

"Matlab?" I asked. "He told about the accident right? I guess he is serious about it" she said and I sighed.

"But he is arrested right now na?" I asked. "He has his men" she said.

"Thanks for telling..I'll let the police know" I said and she nodded going away.

What is that guy? How can he be soo evil? I clenched my teeth and looked away. Firstly I need to give this pendrive to the police. What if I and Manik go alone? I can tell him about the messages.

I went near Manik to see him dancing with Soha reluctantly. "Manik..I need to talk to you" I said and he looked at me and nodded.

"Arre first dance with me" Soha pouted. "Soha let me talk to her first" Manik rolled his eyes. "I've done soo much for you. Can't you dance with me?" she asked and I sighed.

"Fine..I'll talk to you later" I said to Manik and he nodded helplessly. I also wanted to talk to him about those messages.

I decided to leave alone. I went near Navya and told her that I am going to the police station. She said she'll come along but I declined and asked her to stay.

I went outside and started driving to the police station. It was already night. I looked at the time to see it's 11:30 p.m. I sighed and drove fastly to reach fast.

In no time I reached the police station and went in. "Dad" I called spotting him.

"Nandini?" he frowned coming near me followed by Raj uncle.

"Pendrive" I said giving them. "Why did you come alone at this time?" Dad glared at me.

"Everyone is enjoying and I dint want to disturb" I gave a sheepish smile. "Thanks for this. But go back fastly. I am calling the driver" Raj uncle said.

"No no.. I'll go alone. Pakka" I said and they shook their head. "I am calling" Dad said taking out the phone.

"Arre please..trust me" I pouted and they sighed looking at eachother.

"Sure?" Dad asked and I nodded immediately. He gave a small smile and nodded.

"Call as soon as you reach" uncle warned and I nodded happily. I went back near the car and started driving.

I am soo happy today!! Everything is alright now. What more can I ask? I smiled to myself. It's all because of Manik. He is the reason for my happiness. And I am happy that I made him happy too. I am going to tell him today that I like him. Do I only like him?

What is this? I feel so happy with him. I feel full with him. It feels as if I don't want anything else. I care for him soo much. He cares for me soo much. And I can't see him with other girls. I feel.. jealous. I want him only for me. I really became crazy for him. It feels soo nice by thinking about him.

Manik and Nandini. Woww!! Sound so good!! I chuckled to myself.

Is it love?

I stopped the car suddenly looking at the other car blocking my way. I pressed the horn but there were no humans. I looked around to see the road empty. Why did I take this shortcut? I face palmed and again pressed the horn.

"What the hell?" I yelled and tried to go back. But now there was another car which blocked my way from back. I was stuck!!

I looked for my phone only to realise I forgot it near Cabir. Shit!!! What should I do? I started panicking and locked my car. I sat inside and dint move.

  My hands and legs started shaking and I started sweating. Ayyiappa!! Please save me. I closed my eyes to calm myself down.

I heard someone knocking on my window and opened my eyes. I widened my eyes seeing those same three guys from the club smirking at me. They were serious!! I gulped down nervously not knowing what to do.

How will I get out of here?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 16.2K 87
A story which deciphers brothers bond, love, careπŸ’•! To know peep into the story πŸ‘€πŸ‘€!!!
2.6M 127K 200
34.3K 3.1K 47
My take on Mumbai track..one of my most fav track. Peep in to see
338K 41.6K 80
It's a story between the neighbours who are poles apart...but..but...but..things gonna happen between them will definitely bring them closer...❀️ Are...