The prince of your heart || K...

By Day_dreamers_writes

The kingdom was never your type nor you are any benefit to this kingdom, you are soon to get wedded to a prin... More

Chapter 1: A mare introduction
Chapter 2: The cold and handsome prince
Chapter 3: A start of new journey
Chapter 4: Luck lost it's way to my happiness
Chapter 5: Fate is really playful
Chapter 6: Study session
Chapter 8: Rivals
Chapter 9: Not so special day
Chapter 10: The wedding day
Chapter 11: A unpredictable situation
Chapter 12: A night to remember
Chapter 13: What's behide the close door
Chapter 14: Everything is hidden
Chapter 15: The ball party
Chapter 16: The Mysterious Man
Chapter 17: I hate you
Chapter 18: Ignoring
Chapter 19: Complicated
Chapter 20: Trust Issue
Chapter 21: Betrayal
Chapter 22: The culprit
Final Chapter: Everything Ends For Good?
My Thoughts

Chapter 7: New arrival

1.6K 63 170
By Day_dreamers_writes

Are you perhaps avoiding me?!

Of course, I am.... but can't tell him. I feel like I am the 6-year-old kid who is hiding from his teacher.

W...why d...do you suddenly think so? I nervously said to him

Because I saw you a few whiles ago with a maid and that maid told you that I am looking for you but rather than visiting me you just came here. That's kinda sus tho...

Who told God to give him a brain?!! He is misusing it...

I was just missing my garden that's why I came here. You don't have any right to tell me what should I do.

Your excuse doesn't seem valid to me but I am letting it slide because I don't care. I was just looking for you because my father wants us to have breakfast together.

Wait so he was looking for me for breakfast, not homework. Pheww I am saved maybe......

Oh, so you're looking for me to have breakfast with me😅. I am coming then.

What else you were expecting?

Nothing ~~~

With that, you started to walk in front of him happily.

A few moments ago when I saw her she looked so nervous and now she looks relaxed unlike before. She is the weirdest person I have ever encountered.

In the dining room ~

You saw your father and the king of the east together sitting at the dining table. Looks like they are waiting for you guys.

When the king of the east saw you he greeted you with a smile and he spoke its looks like you both are getting along well now.

Both you and Tae Hyun look at each other and rolled your eyes.

Not even in a dream, I am getting along with him. He is so cold that he can freeze anything I think his heart is frozen...

Well, they have to get along now that they are getting married to each other. Your father said with a gaily smile.

Both you and Tae-Hyun set in front of each other.

The breakfast was served and when the King of East decided to break the silence.

So princess y/n how is your study with Tae-Hyun going?

Not well at all, he is like a strict teacher who will kill me if I can't answer properly. I wanna quit but can't say that.

It is going pretty well. It would be more good if he was less strict. You said while giving a smile.

Hearing you, Tae-Hyun started choking. He was stunned to see how bold you were who is complaining about him

On the other hand, the king of the East started to laugh at your statement.

Now you made me more sure that you're perfect for Tae-Hyun. How bold you are! I am glad that Tae-Hyun can't dominate you with his anger in future. And Tae-Hyun is nice to her. She is such a sweet girl and also be gentle with her.

Now Tae-Hyun glared at you which made you slightly nervous. Because his glare is so scary. Well, I didn't know that she is a sweet girl!!

Sarcasm was visible in his voice. He was mocking you.

So y/n dear tell about the last kingdom fight we had. The King asked you suddenly.

Perdon me father but I am afraid that we didn't go this far with study yet. Taehyun said while looking at you who seems to struggle with the answer.

You indeed didn't go this far yet but Tae-Hyun slightly told you about this.

We didn't go this far but the prince had told me about this. According to him, the last fight occurred during the rule of Tae-Hyun's grandfather, aka the late emperor. He bravely fought and died there. Then you may highness became the king. You explained to him.

Everyone looked impressed even Tae-Hyun didn't think that you would remember this detail he had told you yesterday.

Well, it looks like you and Tae Hyun studied well. I am glad that you are liking his company. The King of east retorted.

Taehyun look surprised as he thought that you never paid attention to him. But you did.

The fact is that Tae Hyun only told you a little about the war and the previous night you had studied yourself as you feared that Tae Hyun might ask questions from here.

....

Everyone left the dining area only you and Tae-Hyun left here. There was an awkward silence between you and Tae Hyun until you decided to break it.

Are we going to the library to study?

Indeed. Taehyun replied while keeping his face calm

Are you going to ask me questions too?

Well, there is no need for that I think.

Really! You aren't going to test if I studied or not?!

Today father asked you and you answer well so that means you study well so I don't think I have to ask you.

By saying this he got up from his seat and started to walk away.

Wow, he certainly became calm and I can't believe he won't ask me questions. Well, I am safe.

You smiled before you quickly run toward Tae Hyun's direction.

....

At library ~

Study session has become easier now as you feel like you are used to Tae-Hyun company.

Focus y/n. Your mind is not focused at all.

How does he know if my mind is focused or not? I am so sleepy right now and I hate history so much. Never in my life, I have studied this hard.

As your study session was going suddenly a maid approached. She looked at you and bowed.

Do you perhaps have any words with me? You asked her

Indeed I have my Princess. The full Royal family of the east are arriving this evening so you need to be prepared for that.

Now you looked at Tae-Hyun maybe he knows anything about it.

They must be coming today. I forgot about it. Taehyun replied

Who are they? I mean what are they to you who is coming?

You heard her my family. Now don't tell me that you don't know what family is!! He said again in his pissed-off tone.

Well, a rude always stays rude.

Okay, so my study ends here. I am going for greeting your FAMILY!!!

You said the last word in high to show your anger at Tae-Hyun who is now rolling his eyes.

But still, you have to study for tomorrow. So better be prepared.

Lastly, Tae-Hyun said that made your anger boil up.

Some things are true that you and Tae-Hyun can never keep harmony. Both of you might kill each other after marriage.

....

At your chamber~

Even if it's for the guest I am glad that I am free from that Tae Hyun.

Gosh, it's so hard to study. These few days are so stressful. The wedding, study, guests, and lastly that annoying would be could be my husband.

Ahhhhhhh~~~~~~~~ Why do all the worst things always happen to me? I never thought I will hate my life at this point.

As you were screaming through frustration a maid just knock on your door asking permission to come in so you gradually gave her permission.

Princess y/n here are the gown you will be wearing during greetings today.

Great!!! Another heavy gown to ruin your day. This day couldn't be this worst.

Can't I just wear a normal gown other than wearing this metal gown?

My apologies Princess but the king ordered the best gown for you to make the best impression in front of the east family.

I know you can't give me anything except an apology. The maid looked at you in confusion.

By any chance did I offend you, my Princess?

No, you didn't. It's my horrible luck that offends me.

.....

The east family hasn't arrived yet, but already there is so much preparation going on.

You are standing at the door waiting for them to arrive any minute. Your gown is making it harder for you to stand. You are feeling like you are carrying 50 kg with you.

Can someone just tell me who is the tailor so that I could beat him for real?

As you are lost in your thoughts suddenly you saw the door getting opened at the arrival of the east family.

You have bought your fake smile again to greet them. You saw Tae-Hyun coming down lazily as if he doesn't care about what is happening here.

Long live the queen of the east. The guard said while screaming.

You saw an elegant woman who is coming down from the carriage. She looked sophisticated. She looked kinda cold.

Seems like DNA exist. So that's how Tae-Hyun got that cold behaviour. This sense is making your humour hit now.

You are trying hard to control your laughter but seriously can't now.

How can you? she is giving you a villain vibe.

Now it's your turn to greet the queen.

I hope I don't blast in laughing. God, please save me from her.

As you walk toward her you make sure you don't fall. Now you are in front of her. Facing her.

She looked at you from head to toe as if she is judging you. Well, you expected that to come after all she is the female version of Tae-Hyun.

So you're the suitable betrothed for prince Tae-Hyun. Well, I wonder what his majesty has seen in you to make you his betrothed.

Maybe the thing he saw in you before choosing you to be his wife.

You Wanna say it to her in her face but couldn't as you didn't want trouble. Well, you don't know but the whole situation is making you laugh.

You tried to control yourself but a soft giggle escaped your mouth making the queen look at you.

Did you just giggle? The Queen asked while looking at you.

No why would I? I have no reason to do that. You said while keeping a poker face.

I have a solid 100 reasons to giggle about what's your problem!!!!!!! Aish I already hate this woman.

Now the queen turns and started to walk away as if it's her kingdom.

You are on your way to greet the other guest but your heavy gown deceived you and you step onto the gown which is making yoy fall and humiliate you in front of so many peoples.

Gotcha~~~~

Surprisingly, your body didn't touch the floor as you could feel someone just grabbing you.

Are you all right?

You got up on your legs when you saw the owner of the voice......

I don't know why I am encountering so many handsome princes lately. Again my heart just beats fast.

I should start to believe that all princes are handsome......

As I was staring at him he just wave his hand again in front of my face. Which bought me to reality.

Are you okay Princess?

Indeed I am. Appreciation, to you I am perfectly fine.

I am glad to know that. If you are wondering about me then I am Beomgyu one of the princes of the east.

Are you perhaps, Prince Tae-Hyun's brother?

I thought Tae-Hyun was the only child.

No, I am not. I am Prince Tae-Hyun's cousin.

You formed your mouth as O

What are you doing here beomgyu? A familiar voice just spoke behind you. And it's none other than Taehyun.

Who is shooting graze at him

Of course, I am here for you brother. I am your family after all. Smirk was visible in beomgyu's voice.

I don't even consider you as my family let alone brother.

It doesn't matter I know you are jealous of me.

Are you scared that I will take your betrothed away from you~~ beomgyu whispered in Taehyun's ear so you couldn't understand what they are talking about.

This made Taehyun's blood boil and Beomgyu's smile was working like salt in a wound.

A cold silent war was going on none of them spoke and you stood there not knowing what is happening there.

Prince Beomgyu 😁

Prince Taehyun 😎

{Real fun begins now}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 16K 50
❝Can I have your number? It's for educational purposes.❞ © DIORTYUN Started: May 4, 2020 Completed: Aug 13, 2020 _________________________________ TX...
102K 6.2K 71
You'd think a school would like to discipline their students when they get into a fight, but nope. Instead of detention or suspension, the principle...
5.5K 408 29
"Doctor Kang this is Nurse Kim Dal Hee, your nurse assistant from now on" When Doctor Park said that Doctor Kang's smile dropped and his gaze switche...
93.7K 4.1K 21
where strict, rule-abiding bodyguard kang taehyun is hired to protect chaebol heir choi beomgyu who is a walking menace to mental sanity. [#1 in kpo...