Fifty Shades Of Park Jimin

Door watboutthis

When your fiancé cheats on you with his mistress on your wedding day, you are determined to return home as a... Meer

Copyright
Chapter 1: First Meeting
Chapter 2: The Crown's Star Jewellery Show
Chapter 3: The First Announcement
Chapter 4: Consequences
Chapter 5: Fake
Chapter 6: Smug
Chapter 7: Understanding
Chapter 8: Rules
Chapter 9: Trusting Mina
Chapter 10: Y/N's Deal
Chapter 11: Doubt
Chapter 12: Airport
Chapter 13: Some Lost Respect and Some Gained
Chapter 14: Miracle
Chapter 15: Break Up
Chapter 16: Seulgi
Chapter 17: Mind Games
Chapter 18: Comeback
Chapter 19: Destroyed
Chapter 20: Taking it Further
Chapter 21: Discovering Pleasure
Chapter 22: First Class
Chapter 23: Aren't You a...Newcomer?
Chapter 24: Ms. Bertha
Chapter 25: Overconfidence
Chapter 26: Part Of The Backdrop
Chapter 27: Expensive 'Accident"
Chapter 28: A Pleasant Surprise
Chapter 29: Secret
Chapter 30: Blacklisted
Chapter 31: Filthy Decision
Chapter 32: Freedom
Chapter 33: Perfect Couple
Chapter 34: 70% Similar
Chapter 35: Bright Night Gala
Chapter 36: Everything Is Destroyed
Chapter 37: Fighting For It
Chapter 38: Birthday
Chapter 39: Y/N's Support
Chapter 40: Creative Century
Chapter 41: Awards Ceremony
Chapter 42: Already Married
Chapter 43: Meeting
Chapter 44: Suffering
Chapter 45: Radio Show
Chapter 46: Thank You
Chapter 47: HYPE Entertainment
Chapter 48: News Article
Chapter 49: Taken
Chapter 50: Better At Lying
Chapter 51: Phone Call
Chapter 52: Mini-Y/N
Chapter 53: Opening
Chapter 54: Outsider
Chapter 55: Treasure
Chapter 56: Just Sixteen
Chapter 57: Help
Chapter 58: Leaving
Chapter 59: Waiting
Chapter 60: Editor
Chapter 61: Dreaming
Chapter 62: Press Conference
Chapter 63: The Wrong Person
Chapter 64: Mother
Chapter 65: The Truth
Chapter 66: Reasonable Request
Chapter 67: Frozen Lake
Chapter 69: LM
Chapter 70: Pair Of Rings
Chapter 71: Commercial
Chapter 72: Hot Topic
Chapter 73: Chosen A Side
Chapter 74: Separation
Chapter 75: Pay The Price
Chapter 76: New Target
Chapter 77: Grandfather Myoui
Chapter 78: Kneel
Chapter 79: Double
Chapter 80: Decision
Chapter 81: Feelings
Chapter 82: A Reminder
Chapter 83: Manor
Chapter 84: Recording
Chapter 85: I Don't Care How Much It Costs
Chapter 86: Return
Chapter 87: A Long Time Ago
Chapter 88: Snatched
Chapter 89: Jeon
Chapter 90: London - Seoul
Chapter 91: Murder
Chapter 92: I Agree
Chapter 93: Termination
Chapter 94: Why? How?
Chapter 95: Wasn't Aware I Was Dead
Chapter 96: Piggy Back Ride
Chapter 97: Finale

Chapter 68: Strong Backing

1.1K 75 11
Door watboutthis

From the moment Jimin made an appearance, the photographer was filled with excitement. However, this excitement slowly transformed into fear...

Judging by the scene in front of them, it seemed, Y/N and Jimin did not have a simple relationship!

If this was the case...then from his actions just now, Jimin had reason enough to kill him a million times.

"I'm feeling much better..." Y/N told the frantic Jimin as she felt warmer, "Thank you, President Park."

Seeing a bit of color had returned to Y/N's cheek, Jimin finally took a step back as he said, "I was passing by and saw you doing a photo shoot. How could you be standing barefoot on a frozen lake in such cold weather?"

Y/N stared at him blankly before realizing he wanted to make them pay. So, she smiled, "This is something a model must endure..."

"Really?" Jimin asked her with a deeper meaning. He then turned to look at the photographer and said calmly, "What type of scene are you trying to create? Since I have some free time and have come across Y/N, I might as well stay and pay her a visit."

The photographer's expression darkened. He never expected Jimin and Y/N were so well acquainted with each other.

"Why are you looking down? You weren't like this a moment ago when you were talking to Y/N," Jimin asked in a deep voice, "What? Are you afraid? You didn't know Y/N and I knew each other in private?"

"I...yes, I didn't know. I really didn't know," the photographer felt like his tongue had been frozen; none of his words came out complete.

"Is that why you thought you were allowed to bully Y/N?" Jimin's voice intensified in a cold and powerful tone. "What were you shooting? All I saw was Y/N in a summer dress, barefoot on the frozen lake."

"President Park...I didn't do it on purpose. I didn't know..." the photographer desperately tried to explain himself. Compared to the arrogant man earlier, he was like two completely different people.

"Then let's continue the shoot!" Jimin suddenly exclaimed before turning to look at Mina. She immediately responded by bringing two chairs over and placing them behind Y/N and Jimin so they could sit down. "It's been a while since I've witnessed an outdoor shoot like this. Go on, continue."

The photographer took a quick glance at Y/N. He wanted to tell Jimin, Y/N had already decided to walk out and before he arrived, they were actually being torn apart by this issue. However, at this time, Jimin added, "I especially enjoy watching photographers demonstrate."

With this, everyone's expressions looked uneasy. They all knew the photographer was about to receive his retribution!

The photographer's face turned pale...

"President Park...it's...too cold..."

"Even Y/N wasn't afraid of the cold, how could a man be afraid?" Jimin's words were blunt and his tone was cold. It was impossible to retaliate against him.

Not only that, it was obvious to tell, as he said these words he was suppressing his anger.

Everyone could tell, Jimin was here to stick up for Y/N.

The photographer was well aware of the situation, especially since, the person he was facing, was the CEO of JinHit...

If he tried to retaliate, then he may have to face unemployment. So all he could do was agree.

Everyone watched as the photographer stripped off his clothes, leaving only a pair of boxers; he was too afraid to even wear a hat. Amongst the howling wind, he stepped out onto the icy cold lake.

However, a moment later, the photographer was so cold, he wanted to sprint back onto land. At this moment, Jimin warned, "The photo hasn't been taken yet."

The photographer froze in place. Even though the soles of his feet were in pain, he did not dare to turn back.

At this time, Jimin suddenly asked a question. No one dared to look at him, but just hearing his question was enough to terrify everyone: "Who wet Y/N's clothes?"

Everyone present trembled in fear as the stylists looked at each other. In the end, they all pointed out one person as the culprit.

A stylish woman in her early 30's...looked down in fear. But, Jimin did not intend to let her go as he ordered, "If you have any water in your hands, pour them on her right now, or else, be prepared to face the consequences."

Anyone that's bullied or ridiculed Y/N, did they expect him to let them go?

If he did not see Y/N being humiliated with his own eyes, he may have let her endure it on her own. Since he witnessed it this time, he was going to deal with them effectively.

The staff shuffled hesitatingly, but because they didn't want to anger JinHit, they had no choice but to approach the stylist one at a time and empty the hot-water-filled cups in their hands onto the woman.

"Sorry, we have no choice!"

"Sorry..."

The woman's eyes turned red, but she was too afraid to cry.

Meanwhile, the photographer was getting extremely uncomfortable from enduring the cold for so long. He originally intended to jump a little to warm up his body, but...all he heard was a loud "Cha Cha" as a crack split the ice and he fell straight into the icy cold water. At that moment, he was so cold he felt like he was about to faint.

The staff frantically fished him out of the water and wrapped him in a down jacket. However, he was still so cold that parts of his body turned purple.

Seeing the photographer suffer, Jimin was finally satisfied. He stood up and declared, "I've said it before, I hate people that use dirty methods. How dare a mere photographer try to stir up a commotion? Did you think you have that ability?"

"From now on..."

"Whichever publication dares to hire you guys, I will make them close down. Also, I only chanced upon this incident today. Y/N is a friend that I get along well with, I don't want to hear any weird rumors. You all better watch your mouths..."

After speaking, Jimin helped Y/N up and took one last glance at the staff. He glared at them threateningly until they guiltily looked away before he turned and left with her.

Jong-In followed behind Mina as she followed closely behind Y/N and Jimin...

"Are you OK?" seeing the photographer's body turning purple, the staff immediately called the ambulance.

The photographer scanned the backs of the trio as they walked off into the distance; he was speechless. He was so regretful he wanted to die. He never expected Jimin was exactly how people portrayed him to be.

He could destroy someone as quick as thunder and lightning, without hesitation...

Lisa, you've really screwed me over this time! The photographer thought these words as he fainted.

Y/N has such a strong backing, how could you make me do such a thing so recklessly?

.....

On the way back to the hotel, Jong-In drove as Y/N and Jimin sat in the back.

The manager peeked at Jimin via the rearview mirror. Inside he was thinking, the man just then was indeed the quick and decisive CEO of JinHit, no doubt. He just never imagined, in private, Jimin and Y/N's relationship was like this...

The fierceness in his expression had long disappeared, all that was left was worry and helplessness.

He wrapped Y/N's legs with clothes he removed from his own body and rubbed her hands between his until her extremities warmed up. Only then did he gently let go of her legs and look at her unhappily.

"I'm OK," Y/N quickly said. Afraid that Jimin wouldn't believe her, she stressed, "Really."

Seeing Jimin remain silent, she continued to explain, "I am an A-Grade model. You should know better than anyone that I am not easy to deal with. I got to where I am today, not because of my tolerance. I know what I'm doing, so can you not be so worried?"

Jimin remained silent as he diverted his attention to Jong-In who was currently sizing him up through the rearview mirror.

Jong-In had to admit, out of all the people he'd ever met in his life, no man had a gaze as piercing as Jimin's.

When facing Y/N he could be gentle, but when facing others, he had to be dominating like a king.

This man was Y/N's hidden man. Up to this point, Jong-In still found it hard to believe.

"I will give Her Vision a call and tell them to send over a new photography team..." Jong-In quickly said.

"We will use our own photography team, I will pay for it. Her Vision only has this one photography team and we already eliminated them," Jimin said coldly. "I remember HYPE has a photography team called 'Fearless'..."

"Although they work for HYPE, in recent years, they have only been following Lisa and Danni around. The internal departments have already taken it as a fact that they are pretty much their own personal photography team," Jong-In explained. From what he gathered, did Jimin want to fight over the photography team with Lisa and Danni?

Regardless, President Park, HYPE is someone else's company, how could you know more about the company than its staff does?

"Contact them..." Jimin's voice was cold, "If someone has the guts to scheme in secret, then they should understand the consequences!"

Jong-In froze. Did Jimin already know who the culprit behind the photographer was?

Regardless, Jimin's words reminded him, now that Y/N joined HYPE and was the one they were supporting and training, she naturally deserved the best resources. As well as that, from what he knew, Lisa did not have any active jobs. In other words, the photography team were currently on a break. Since they belonged to HYPE, then why couldn't they use them?

Y/N felt a little helpless because Jimin preferred to talk to Jong-In than to turn and look at her.

She knew Jimin was angry, but because there were others in the car, she didn't say much. It was not until they returned to the Hotel that she finally approached him from behind and embraced him in a hug to give her explanation. However, after receiving a phone call from Lu Che, Jimin grabbed a jacket, left a note on the table and left to meet up with a business partner...

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

32.4K 3.2K 50
"Suffer for me, beg for me. We are each other's, Sinful Ecstasy." ---------------------------------------------- You're the face in the mirror, My fa...
561K 30K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
1.3M 62.3K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...
94.7K 4.2K 44
Arrange marriage!! is not always about full filing duties of partner..it's something much more ... Meeting stranger -> knowing the stranger -> livi...