Drama Of A Teen (completed, u...

By yourgirl_draya

This story is about the drama of what a teen girl named Adrienne Scott goes through. She has issues with her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Lost but Not Forgotten
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Authors Note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 51

84 8 36
By yourgirl_draya

Look, I have no clue what I was on so don't ask lol

Enjoy!

Chapter 51

" girl, Why you choose to kiss all on me now, when we are about to go back to this hospital?" Diane giggled against his lips.

Diane and Jason were in his truck after a long morning of running errands. Summer break was right around the corner for the kids so they tried to get things in order. First starting with cleaning the house from top to bottom which they ended up hiring a service to help them because it became too much for them. Second they went to the police station to recieve some follow up information on Adrienne's case. Third go grocery and toy shopping with Mama Rose and the kids, since they will be staying with Mama Rose a little while longer as Adrienne is still in the hospital" and lastly they went to visit a troubled teen program that helps counsel and get teens through alternative school for Adrienne when she's ready.

" baby we had all the time in the world at the house for you to be all on me like this." Jason laughed in between kisses. " Baby girl is waiting for us."

Diane shushed him and continued kissing on her husband. The kisses were playful at first until Jason finally let loose to give her the type of kiss she wanted.

" Mmm" Jason grunted. " Alright that's enough now" It never takes much for Jason to get turned on by Diane. The simplest touch or simple glance at her always got him ready.

Diane stopped for a second as she looked around the hospital parking lot. She wanted Jason so badly, she could burst any minute. She wasn't sure what had come over her but all day long she had been wanting Jason. Wanting Jason in all naughty ways. She would be satisfied by a touch alone if he wasn't so worried about her. Although Diane was stressed and tired, she felt a little better health wise. Seeing Jason wake up everyday to be the man he promised he would be for her made her fall in love with Jason all over again. She was beyond happy to be his wife.

" I want you." Diane said cooly as she looked into his eyes and allowed her hands to rub on his chest.

"right now in the parking lot?" Jason had way too much respect for Diane sometimes. Don't get it wrong, Diane loved it but sometimes she couldn't help wanting it when she wanted it and did not want to have to wait until it was the appropriate time or place.

" Just a quickie." Diane bit down on her lip and slowly gaze down at the bulge that desperately needed an escape. With a daring glint in her eyes, she began to imagine all the things she wanted to do.

" You know I can't be quick. And we should be careful, you know your strength is not...is not..is not Bae stop." Diane stopped her hands from rubbing up against him.

" I can't believe you're telling me no" Diane joked. "Baby I feel fine, I feel even better if you let me have you. It's been a little while babe, All I want is you inside me. And it will be quick. I have my ways." she said confidently.

" Oh yeah?" Jason said lowly, almost like putty in her hands. Lately, he hasn't been the one to initiate sex. It wasn't that he didn't want to, he just wanted to make sure she was okay.

" Mhmm all I need is ten minutes and I bet both of us will be very. very, very satisfied." Diane flirted. She hit the sun fizers for both the back and front windshields. The side mirrors were already tinted nicely causing the light that once shined through in the car, dim to fit the mood. Diane instantly moaned as she sat on his lap on the drivers side and moved the seat back a little to make room for herself.

" Oh you are not playing any games with me." Jason could feel how wet Diane was for him through her panties. Diane stopped his hands from touching any further and placed them around her back.

" I don't need any help.. I said ten minutes right? Let's make it seven." Diane teased. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled it down along with his boxers and swiftly hiked up her maxi dress. With her panties cocked to the side, she wasted no time in getting him inside her.

Jason was seeing a different side of Diane as she took control. He wanted to touch on her so bad but she stopped him every time he tried. Diane's sex was making him go crazy as he bit his lip to suppress his moans and groans. Diane on the other hand let it be none she was feeling good as her moans filled the truck. Diane slowed her pace for a second as she made Jason look at her.

" Look at me baby. doesn't that feel good?" She clenched down on him and rotated her hips.

" fuck." Jason cursed. " What the hell are you doing to me?"

Jason always felt an abundance of pleasure when he's with her but now she had him feeling like a bitch with how she was making him feel. She began to pick up her pace. He tried to slow her movements, the pleasure becoming too much but she wouldn't let up.

Diane was close, usually the one to tap out first but she was on her big girl shit and held on waiting for Jason to fold.

Jason's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he clenched his fists. " Uh uh I said eyes on me." She had lightly tapped his face to get his attention.

He let out a loud grunt as he cursed a million times. " I fucking love you. I don't know what's gotten into you but I love you" he moaned.

Diane grabbed his face and kissed him as she began to loosely twerk and grind on him. It wasn't long after she felt him grow inside her. " I can't hold it any more." He confessed against her neck.

" cum with me baby." To make sure she wasn't being tricked as if she had a point to prove she waited for him to cum first before she finally let herself orgasm. She came hard and long as if all that energy was pint up for a while. She moaned loudly as she gave a few more pumps before she helplessly collapsed on Jason.

It took a very long minute for both Jason and Diane to get themselves together. They were silent as they both panted as if they ran a marathon.

"The fuck was that?" Jason spoke, breaking the silence. They both erupted in laughter as they thought about what transpired. " I mean babe, I know it's been a while but damn... That was the most random, sexy, extraordinary, crazy thing you've ever done."

Diane continued laughing as she tried to get her now sweaty hair out of her face. Jason helped her fix her hair, noticing her struggle. " I don't know babe."

" What the fuck? I'm shocked...Speechless Hell, I'm gobsmacked." Jason continued. Jason quieted for a minute thinking.

"Babe, do I satisfy you?" He asked curiously.

"Come on now..." Diane said, raising her head up at the question.

" It's an honest question, baby. I know you love me and all, but look at my shirt... You never came like this."

"Now I know you're lying. Of course you satisfy me. Several times in one round with you. If I'm being honest you're the only man that could ever give orgasms like this. There's been times in my past where a man could not make me cum and I will fake it so it will be over. But you're the only one I've never had to do that with . Never. In fact you're the only man that has ever cared enough to make me feel good." Diane said she wanted to make it clear to Jason.

" The way I crave you, the way I fit in your arms lets me know I was made for you. And I'm sorry for my forwardness..I've just been wanting you for a while and didn't know how to speak up with all this going on." Suddenly Diane felt guilty. She began to think her focus should be on getting Adrienne better and back on track and not on wanting sex from Jason.

" Diane baby, I'm not complaining far from it. I'm your sexy husband, of course you want me." He joked, wiggling his eyebrows. " You'll tell me if I'm neglecting your needs right? I always want to please you baby but I know I sometimes worry about your health a little too much or I run around taking care of everybody like my head is cut off."

" Of course I'd tell you and you're far from neglecting me, baby. How ironic for you to ask me that when I feel like I've been neglecting you?" Diane said, looking elsewhere but him.

" Oh there it is? You stressed because you think I need something for taking care of our family? Baby that's what I'm supposed to do." He lifted up her head so he could look at her in her eyes. " I love you, all of you. You being happy and healthy is enough. You are enough."

Jason wiped the tears that were at the brim of her cheeks. "Do not change. Be you. If you want some attention, just ask. Even if you want to get all aggressive with me like you just did. I'm all for it because oooweee"

Diane couldn't help but laugh at him as Jason sat there reminiscing. Diane instantly began to feel him get hard underneath her. " Let me bend you over in the backseat. I need my man card back."

Although it was tempting, Jason's phone rang. He instantly answered seeing that it was Adrienne.

" Hello sweetheart, Are you okay?'

" Daddy, where are you? You've been gone for a trilling hours." Adrienne exaggerated. Diane's heart fluttered hearing her call him daddy again. She still hasn't gotten used to hearing it but she loved hearing it.

" Daddy sorry sweetheart. Mommy and I will be there in about thirty minutes. Okay?" Diane raised her eyebrows at him. They had their clothes in the truck so all they needed to do was change his shirt and go in but obviously Jason had other plans.

" Okay daddy. Take your time. I'm just tired. I love my friends to death but they are getting on my nerves. I just can't seem to sleep well without you or mama"

Jason can hear them begin to argue. " Better tell them to leave my baby alone. I got you sweetheart just rest, I won't be long."

Once Jason hung up the phone with Adrienne, he looked at Diane and said " Get in the back, face down, ass up."

Diane with that same glint in her eye happily obliged as she crawled into the backseat. This time with absolutely nothing to prove, she was going to be submissive to his touch. Whatever he wanted he was going to get. Letting his sweet, amazing lovin take over her body.

_________

After much needed showers and winding down, Diane was knocked out on the pull out couch in Adrienne's hospital room. She stayed up as long as she could but was dog tired. It was her turn to stay up with Adrienne until she could go to sleep however Adrienne wanted Jason. Probably because Jason wasn't stern enough to make her unlike Diane who would threaten her in her motherly way.

"Daddy are you sleeping? You're missing the good part."

" I'm not just resting my eyes."

They were watching the Devil Wears Prada together. Well Adrienne was watching trying to avoid sleep while Jason just sat there in the recliner with his arm on the bed so Adrienne could hold it.

" You want to watch another one? Your pick this time." Adrienne sighed, rubbing her belly as her head leaned back on her pillow so she could see his face. "Daddy." she whined.

"How about we go to sleep, sweetheart? You have physical therapy in the morning and a meeting with the doctors after that."

Adrienne pouted. She didn't want to sleep because everytime she closed her eyes her nightmares started. It's bad enough that her medication made her extremely tired throughout the day causing her to take frequent naps.

" Come on sweetheart daddy is tired and I know you're tired too. Just close your eyes."

Adrienne did so for his sake, because she could tell that he was tired and didn't want to be selfish. She cuddled up with his arm hoping he wouldn't leave her in the middle of the night. It wasn't long before she heard his snores leaving her to be the last one to fall asleep.

It was times like this she missed Derek a lot. She missed his warm embraces and his lovely touches. He always found a way to make her feel safe despite recent events that happened between them. She especially needed him now as she laid there thinking about how she should move forward with her life. She was dreading having to make the decision to either carry the baby full term or have the doctors take the baby early. They both had serious risk factors. The doctors seemed to be confident that I would be fine. They had a better chance of saving her life if something goes wrong with each other's help, however the baby they were unsure of her chance of survival. The baby's health is not getting better and it's not declining either. Baby girls' vitals have stagnated with no change. Doctor Moore believes that the baby's health could improve if her little organs continued to develop in a timely manner. Right now the baby's lungs are developing but very slowly. The baby's weight is also down, however everyone is hoping that improves in her third trimester if Adrienne decides to continue to carry full term.

Derek would know what to do. Despite how he acted at the news. Derek always expressed wanting to be married and having kids. He wanted to be a husband and father that everyone could be proud of, the father he always wanted.

" I can imagine you pregnant now. Always wanting food and my attention. Walking around here with your little waddle." Derek gushed, rubbing on Adrienne booty as they laid up together. " You're spoiled now. You're going to be even more spoiled then"

" Really babe?" Adrienne blushed as she played with his face.

" Hell yeah. Luv, you wouldn't even have to lift your hands to do nothing when you're carrying for our baby. That's why I need to make all the money I can so my queen can relax while she's baking my princess." Derek said matter of factly. He readjusted Adrienne to be completely on top of him so he could have better access to her backside.

" Princess? Don't you mean prince?" Adrienne looked at him with her eyebrows raised.

" Nah I mean princess. I want a little girl so she can be my little Angel." Derek looked at Adrienne who had a puzzled look on her face. "She'll be my Angel because her mommy is my Angel on earth."

Derek kissed all over Adrienne's face as she giggled. " We'll have a girl and you"ll forget all about me."

" Never that luv. I love you too much to push you to the side. I know you're my forever and always."

With Adrienne's mind on Derek, she was able to drift off into a deep sleep.

__________

Suddenly, Jason was awoken from his sleep by his cell phone ringing in his lap. " Ugh" he groaned as he tried to stretch his arms. Adrienne was loosely holding onto him and knocked out sleep.

He quickly answered his phone, not wanting to wake anyone up. " Hello" he said groggily.

" Jason," He heard the boss man's voice and instantly said up straight. " I'm sorry to wake you,but this is serious.."

" Hold on." He replaced his arm with a pillow and checked on Diane before stepping out of the room. " Yeah?"

" Andre's lawyer called us wanting to schedule a meeting. Specifically with you. Apparently, Andre killed a man after being told Adrienne was gang raped." Boss man explained.

" How would anyone know about that other than us, people who did it, and the police?" Jason asked, confused, how this news was spreading around prison.

"That's what I said. Something ain't right. Yes, crime gets spread around but what I don't understand why the fact that specifically your daughter being gang raped is important and not just the fact she was raped. Andre's lawyer emphasized it." Boss man explained.

" There's a leak somewhere." Jason concluded.

" More than just a leak. I think this is bigger than Diane's past. It's bigger than Chloe's obsession with Derek. By the way, that little girl's gym locker is insane. I think this is a group effort to get back at either Diane or Andre. Starting with that Josh Kid. Helena was able to get past the closed files, the kid had been arrested for peeping on women, exposing himself in public, and unsolicited touching. The kid is sick and was bound to become a problem at some point. I believe he was trying to get at Adrienne in a more appropriate approach but didn't take too kindly to getting shut down by helping as he puts it."

Jason's hand gripped tightly around his phone as his blood began to boil. " You think he's one of them?"

" There's no doubt. Your notes on what happened are great, but we need more. We need her clothes, we need a better look at the crime scene. We just need more Jason in order to get who did this and make it stick." Boss Man stated.

Jason thought for a second wondering what they could do legally. Before his team became a part of the FBI they had no problem getting information out of people. That's because they made their lives a living hell. They would beat them during interrogation, Helena would hack into their smart devices in their homes, and they would come up with different ultimatums that would force whoever they were trying to get to crack. The money was good and fast because they got things done but this legal crap was way too slow.

" You know that judge's number? Josh's father." Already making up his mind what he was going to do.

" I know what you're thinking, man. Don't do it. You have a family now. I'll see what Andre wants so you can be with your family."

Jason let out a breath knowing that he was right. He can't go around demanding or forcing information out of someone, not when he has a family that depends on him. " Alright." He said simply.

He ended the call and went back into the room. Instead of returning to Adrienne's side, he went to lay down with Diane. He needed her warmth since he couldn't shake his anger. As soon as he laid down Diane naturally curled into him making it easy for him to wrap his arms around her.

"It's going to be okay baby. We just have to believe it will be" Diane moused sensing his tension.

" I love you baby." Jason whispered.

" I love you more." 

_______

Hope you all enjoyed. 

Ahhh cringe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 919 49
Ever since their New York trip, Adrien fell head over heels for Marinette. He finally asked her out, and long story short, they're expecting a baby...
1K 86 11
just read it 😘
1.1K 45 5
Sixteen year old Kimberly Chambers did not expect her life to turn out like this. Dealing with a mom who is mentally, emotionally, and physically abu...
65.8K 7.1K 64
ATTENTION: YOU MUST READ FRESHMEN YEAR FIRST! Freshly new nineteen year old, Shai Carter, is back with even more madness. Entering his sophomore year...