Chaos (Colby Brock)

By heartlessbrock

The world can be a dangerous place with dangerous people. Julia White would soon learn to not trust people so... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
Not a chapter

117

5.5K 97 131
By heartlessbrock

Colby's POV

"Aaaand done." Patrick said as he finished tattooing Julia's wrist. "What do you think?" He asked as Julia smiled.

"I love it." She said then looked up at me. "What do you think?" She asked and smiled the widest smile I have ever seen.

It remind me of the picture of her with her family in that one picture that was hung in her childhood home.

I wasn't sure if that smile would ever exist again. This poor girl lost her entire family because her father was a selfish prick and because I was an idiot.

Part of me still wished I never took her to begin with.

"It's beautiful." I said, talking not only about the tattoo on her wrist, but the smile on her face.

"Awesome. I'm gonna cover it in this. Just don't touch it or take it off for a week. If it looks dry, put some aquaphor on it. Any other questions?" Patrick asked as he wrapped Julia's tattoos.

"Nope." Julia said then looked up at me. "I'll help with any questions you may have." I said as she nodded.

Once she was all wrapped up, we went up front and I paid for the tattoos.

I was honestly really proud of her for going through with this.

She tried so desperately to show how strong she was and she was successful.

She was the strongest person I knew.

"What would you like to do now?" I asked as we walked to the car. "I think I want a nap." Julia said as I nodded.

"We can go back to the cabin." I said and got in the car.

"I'd like that." Julia said with a smile. "Are you happy with your tattoos?" I asked as she nodded. "I'm so glad we did this. Thank you." She said then leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"You're welcome, sweetheart." I said then put my hand on her leg while I started driving back to the cabin.

I loved how simple things were with Julia. She didn't want to do anything too fancy and nothing was too simple.

It was adorable.

When we got back to the cabin we went into the bedroom.

"Will you cuddle with me?" Julia asked as I nodded. "Yeah, of course." I said and got into bed with her.

"Thanks for everything." Julia said quietly as she laid her head on my chest. "You're welcome sweetheart." I said and gently rubbed her side.

I listened to her breathing until she drifted off to sleep. I laid with her for a while before carefully getting out of bed.

I didn't want to leave her but I had to give Sam a call so I could check on the gang.

"Hey, man. How's your trip?" Sam asked as I walked around the living room.

"It's been fine. How are things there?" I asked with a sigh. "Tense. Ready for Monday?" Sam asked.

"Not at all. Scared shitless about it actually." I mumbled and paced the room.

"How did Jules respond to the news?" He asked as I twisted my earring. "She's strangely confident that things will be okay." I said causing him to laugh.

"She knows her father better than we do. Maybe things actually will be okay." Sam said as I shook my head.

"I have a bad feeling he's gonna take Julia away from us. I can't let that happen, man." I said as he sighed.

"Just trust her and explain to Quill what happened. I'm sure he'll be more understanding if Julia tells him." Sam explained as Julia walked into the room, rubbing her eye sleepily.

"Yeah. I gotta go, but keep me updated." I said, looking up at Julia.

"Alright, bye man." Sam said then hung up. "Are you okay?" I asked as Julia frowned.

"You left." She said as I nodded. "I had to make a phone call." I said then gestured to the bedroom.

"Back to bed." I said as she yawned. "Is everything okay?" She asked as I nodded.

"Everything is fine." I lied. This weekend wasn't supposed to be stressful for Julia. It was supposed to be the opposite so I wasn't going to talk about the banquet.

When we got back to the bedroom we laid in bed so Julia could finish her nap.

I thought it was cute how sleepy she was considering we didn't really do much today.

I guess everything she did was adorable to me though.

When Julia woke up we stayed in bed for a little while.

"What are we doing next?" Julia asked and looked up at me.

"Are you hungry?" I asked as she nodded. "I could eat." She said then sat up. "Great, do you want to go out or stay in?" I asked and sat up.

"Stay in." She said with a nod. "I love the decision making." I said and grabbed my phone.

"I'm a girl who knows what she wants." She said with a smile. "Alright, boss. What do you want to eat then?" I asked and raised my brows.

"Pizza. I fucking love pizza." She said and got out of bed. "Where are you going?" I asked and pulled up google so I could order a pizza.

"Bathroom." Julia said then went into the bathroom.

"Meet me in the living room." I said loud enough for her then went into the living room.

When I got in there I ordered the pizza and went to light a fire in the fireplace.

"Ooo a fire?" Julia asked and came over to the couch and plopped down next to me. "Yeah, I thought you would appreciate it." I said and wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

"Remember when you hated me?" Julia asked causing me to laugh. "I never hated you." I said as she squinted.

"Don't lie to me." She said then raised her brows. "I never hated you, sweetheart. I hated the idea of you. I always had a soft spot for you though." I said with honesty.

I truly never hated Julia. I was scared that she was going to get us into trouble.

I was annoyed that Jake and Corey made a dumb mistake.

Now I was grateful.

Julia brought out something in me that I thought died when I came into this career.

Before her I was a heartless spineless asshole to everyone. It was dangerous to be anything but that but Julia broke my walls down.

I was hopelessly in love with her.

When the pizza got to the cabin we put on a movie and ate together.

It was a sweet and cozy night that I think Julia really needed.

After all the things she's been through, she needed to just be away from all the violence.

"That was yummy." Julia said and looked up at me with a smile. "I'm glad you enjoyed it." I said then wrapped my arms around her.

"Are you doing all of this because you know what my dad wants?" Julia asked after a couple of minutes of silence.

"No." I said simple and brought my hand to her cheek, caressing it gently. "I feel your nerves." She said and looked up at me.

"Yeah? You feel them through my skin?" I asked with a smart ass tone. "Yeah, ouch. They hurt." She said and fake flinched away from me.

"You're a loser. I thought you weren't nervous about your dad anyways." I said as she sighed.

"No matter how much I can persuade him, I just don't know how the politics of all this works. What if he tries to take me away from you...or worse.." She said, her voice trailing off.

"Whatever happens on Monday doesn't matter right now. Try not to think about it until then." I said and caressed her cheek.

"Okay." She said then leaned up and kissed me. I opened up to her immediately, taking control of the kiss.

We have both been so tense that this moment felt like all the weight of the world was lifted from us.

I pulled Julia into my lap, feeling my heart stop at the moan she let out.

I let out a small moan for myself as I pulled away, attaching my lips to her neck and sucking at the skin there.

I was careful to not leave hickeys since we would be seeing her father in a couple of days and I wasn't his favorite person to begin with.

Julia reached her hands around my neck and pulled at the hair on the back of my head.

I moaned at this motion, feeling myself getting hard for her.

As I kissed her neck I turned and laid her on the couch, hovering over her.

"Colby." Julia moaned, bringing one of her hands to my cheek. "Yes, darling?" I mumbled against her skin.

"You promise they aren't watching?" She asked as I breathed a laugh.

"If they are, I'll kill them myself." I said then kissed her again, reaching for the bottom of her shirt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 43 9
Trigger Warning: mentions of Grooming A GhostHunters of Youtube book Includes: Sam and Colby Seth Borden Josh ...
5.1K 95 20
Sam and Colby love exploring but things start to become more risky and complicated Finished 7.22.21
249K 6.6K 173
Third book to Chaos series. Enjoy.
12.4K 198 18
This book has been deleted twice, this is the second time I'm reuploading it. THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN SMUT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.