Love or War

By ryeji4life

Yeji finds out that Ryujin is her mate but can she accept her after learning about her and what she does? More

Prologue
Beginning 1-Yeji
Beginning 2-Yeji
Beginning 1-Ryujin
Beginning 2-Ryujin
Meet-Yeji
Escape-Ryujin
Taken?-Yeji
Truth-Ryujin
Secrets-Yeji
Threat-Yeji
Family-Ryujin
Siblings-Ryujin
Found-Yeji
Unanswered-Yeji
Questions-Ryujin
Shot-Ryujin
Suspicion-Yeji
Talk-Ryujin
Progress-Yeji
Acceptance-Ryujin
Train-Yeji
Spy-Ryujin
Night-Yeji
Calm-Ryujin
Out-Ryujin
Reveal-Yeji
Find-Yeji
Lost-Yeji
Kill-Ryujin
Massacre-Ryujin
Discover-Yeji
Confrontation-Yeji
Sister-Ryujin
Hope-Yeji
Plan-Ryujin
Doubt-Yeji/Ryujin
Eclipse-Yeji
Fail-Yeji
Irving-Ryujin
San-Ryujin
Last-Ryujin
Final-Yeji
Empty-Yeji
Home-Ryujin
Unhappy-Yeji
Punishment-Ryujin
Mark-Yeji
Challenge-Ryujin
fin-Yeji

Acquaintance-Ryujin

1.2K 86 65
By ryeji4life

The black wolf stops running. I get off because I think that's what it wanted me to do. I back away from them, assuming they're probably gonna shift or not? I don't have any extra clothes for them.

As expected, they shift the moment I take a step back.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"And why did you help me get away back there?" I add.

"You looked like you needed help."

"Thank you. But we're you the one they were looking for that escaped? I didn't know they had another werewolf in the clan" I say.

"You're a werewolf? I must have been locked up for way too long that I didn't smell you're one."

The stranger in front of sit down, struggling to stay standing.

"Well, my wolf is hidden right now. They injected me with stuff to put my wolf to sleep" I explain.

"Wait, did you say locked up? You were locked up by the vampires?" I ask.

"You weren't?"

"No, well this time I was but I wasn't. Why would they lock you up?" I'm trying to make sense of this.

Why would a vampire lock up a werewolf? Was I locked up too and I just didn't know it? Lately, I'm starting to believe that werewolves are not as bad as they made it seem.

"I'm sorry I don't have clothes for you" I apologize.

"What's your name?"

I have another decision whether I should share my actual name or the name the vampires gave me.

"RJ" I choose the latter.

"How about you?" I ask.

"Lisa" she groans.

I kneel in front of her, "Are you hurt?"

"A little. Now tell me, how did you end up with the vampires?" Her tone is not friendly anymore.

I stand up, slightly afraid, "They raised me. They said the werewolves abandoned me so they took me in."

She bitterly chuckles, "Damn werewolves have no loyalty."

"What? Were you abandoned too?" I ask.

"More like betrayed. I was attacked and beaten until I lost consciousness then next thing I know I wake up and I'm being tortured by vampires" she scoffs.

"Who attacked you?"

"Werewolves" she answers.

I close my eyes because with this statement then it's true werewolves are bad but when I was in Yeji's pack before, they didn't seem bad at all.

"So what's your plan now that you've escaped?" I curiously ask because I don't know my plan.

"My plan is to kill the ones who betrayed me" she looks straight ahead.

"Don't you want to just move on? You're free now" I say because I remember when I wanted to destroy the werewolves but now I just want to go somewhere and live peacefully.

"They tried to kill me. How can I let them go? Don't you want to know why you were abandoned? Doesn't that bother you? Maybe your family had more pups so it's just you that they didn't choose" I think she's trying to anger me.

"Even if I do seek revenge, I can't do it alone. I'm one werewolf" I say.

"You can help me and I'll help you. We will find your family that abandoned you and make them pay" she suggest.

"Are you saying we'll work together?" I ask.

"Yes. We spent our lives with the vampires because of them. It's time we show them that they messed with the wrong werewolves" she says and I suddenly feel motivated.

"I guess you're right" I'm not convinced but she seems really all for it and I've never been good at going against someone with leadership qualities hence why I stayed and followed the vampires for so long. I may seem like I'm all tough but really I'm not.

"I don't know" I scratch my nape.

She sighs, "Then I guess we should go our separate ways."

She starts walking away and I don't know what to do with my self. I've never been physically alone before.

"Wait" I run after her.

"Can I think about it while I tag along with you? I'm not much help right now anyways since my wolf is still gone. I can look for clothes so you're not naked" I point at her.

"Okay, fine. Let's find shelter first" she agrees.

We walk around until we find a place we can stay at. We find an abandoned cottage which I think is pretty fitting for me. Abandoned werewolf staying in an abandoned cottage.

"Find me clothes" Lisa orders me right away and I must say I think she's pretty cool. She managed to escape from the vampires and was able to help me too.

But then how come she's only escaping now if she's that strong?

"Before I go, can I ask a question?" I say.

"How come it took you this long to escape? You seem strong and your wolf is big. You could have escaped a long time ago" I ask.

"Just like how they injected you with something to hide your wolf. They did the same to me but to make me weak and hide my wolf too. That's probably why you didn't smell I was there. I don't know what happened to the one in charge with injecting me but they stopped. I gained consciousness and I escaped then I saw you" She explains.

"I was expecting a more interesting story" I nod my head, "But that's okay. I won't hold it against you."

"Just go" she looks at me with disappointment.

"Set of clothes, coming right up" I salute her.

She smiles and I somehow feel like I've accomplished something.

I head to town because that's where I'll most likely find clothes and I can hide among the humans.

I don't really have a lot of experiences with humans so I don't know if this is necessarily a good idea but it's not like I have a choice.

I finally make it into town and I see there's a lot of people. Everyone is dressed so nice then here I am with my clothes covered in dirt. I see people staring at me but I just take it that they've never seen anyone so beautiful before.

Now, how do I get clothes?

I see two young women sitting on a bench so I approach them.

"Hello humans" I greet them and they both give me a weird look.

"Can I have your clothes?" I ask right away.

"Umm no?" One woman answers.

"Okay" I sigh and walk away.

"Wait, that's it?" I hear one of them say so I stop walking.

"Why do you need clothes?" The woman that spoke stands up and approach me.

"There's someone naked in the woods that needs clothes and it'd be nice if she's not naked anymore" I say.

"I think we should take you to the cops" the woman says.

"Do they have clothes?" I ask.

Humans are lot friendlier than I thought.

My head starts hurting so I sit on the ground. I put pressure on my head to hopefully help ease the pain. My heart starts beating fast and my whole body start sweating.

"Are you okay?" The woman ask.

I think Irving is waking up and of course he would choose a bad time to do it.

I can feel him wanting to come out, meaning shift but I can't let that happen right now. We're surrounded by humans.

Once the pain in my head subsides a little, I take off running back into the woods. Lisa's clothes is not my priority right now. It's controlling Irving.

When I enter the woods and I'm in the clear, I fall on the ground then I bite my hand to stop myself from screaming. I hate this part whenever my wolf wakes up again from the shot.

After what feels like hours of torture, all the pain disappears.

'Are you back?' I ask.

'Wow, I missed you too' he's already showing attitude.

'Now, what did I miss?' He ask.

'Well, we met our mate or I met our mate—'

'Where are they!? Take me to them, now!'

'If you let me finish then I'll have the chance to tell you that it wouldn't work out. She's a part of the Imperial Pack. Once she finds out that we're the one that's been killing werewolves, were dead.'

'So you're saying, we won't be able to be with our mate?' He sounds sad.

'I'm sorry buddy. I didn't officially reject them though because I didn't feel right making that decision without you.'

'Thanks' he sighs.

'Where are we now? Why aren't we at home with the vampires?'

I give a recap to Irving about what happened while he was gone. I share with him how we escaped and were now working with a run away werewolf. I'm not sure if she's considered a rogue or not. I don't even know if I'm considered a rogue or not.

I walk back to the cottage to deliver to Lisa my failure of getting her clothes. I hope she doesn't kill me.

"Lisa?" I call out her name as I enter the cottage.

"Woah, where did you get clothes?" I ask when I see she's no longer naked.

"I just found them here which looks like a good thing because I don't see you carrying extra clothes."

She sniffs the air around us, "Your wolf is awake?"

"How did you know?" I say with wide eyes.

"I can smell it. Do you not smell me?" She ask so I sniff the air too.

"You don't smell like any other werewolf I've encountered. What kind of a werewolf are you?" I walk closer to her while I continue sniffing the air.

"Show me your wolf" she orders me.

"Excuse me, who made you the boss of this group?" I say but I regret it right away.

She charges me and grab my neck. She lifts me up off the ground, "I'm pretty sure I've lived longer than you so if I were you, just listen well or I will kill you."

I tap her hand as I try to nod.

She put me down and I try to catch my breath.

"Now show me your wolf" she sits back down.

I slowly take off my clothes in front of her.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"I'm not gonna ruin my only clothes" I say right back.

'Who is she?' My wolf ask.

'She's Lisa. The one that saved us' I say.

'Why is she telling us what to do?' He ask.

'Didn't you hear? Because she's lived longer than us. Now shut up because I don't feel like being choked again.'

"What's taking so long?" I hear Lisa say.

I start taking off my clothes again and at least Lisa is nice enough to look away. Now, I remember maybe I should have done the same when she was naked earlier. Oh well, you live and you learn.

I shift to my wolf. Since it's been a while, every bone popping and cracking is extra painful right now.

Irving stares at the standing Lisa. She walks towards us. I can't read her expression. I'm not sure if she's mad, surprise, sad or anything.

"Who are you?" She suddenly pet Irving's head.

Irving lays down since he's enjoying the pets.

"How do you have this wolf?" Lisa ask, confusing Irving and I.

'Have we met her before?' I ask.

'Not that I know of' Irving answers.

"Change back to your human body" Lisa takes a step back.

I do what she says and she hands me my clothes.

"Thank you?" I question her sudden kindness.

"Are you aware of what your wolf looks like?" She ask.

"I've heard some other werewolves describe me but I never really cared enough to pay attention to it" I say.

"Do you remember what my wolf looked like?" She put her hands on my shoulders and I look at them instead of looking at her.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Do you remember my wolf?" She ask again, lightly shaking me.

"You're a black wolf" I say, starting to feel scared.

"What else? What about my eyes?"

"You have white eyes" I say.

"Your wolf looks like mine!" She let me go and she turns around. I don't understand why that matters. Don't some wolves look similar?

"Lisa" I say.

"Don't talk! Let me think" she paces around the room.

"How old are you?" She ask.

"I don't know. The vampires never told me" I say.

"Lisa, what's going on?" I ask.

She takes multiple deep breaths, "I think you and I are related."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 1.2K 23
(G!P) Ryujin meets her new hot neighbour, Yeji. Both hit it off immediately and things seem to fall into place...Or that's what it seems. As their lo...
82.1K 4.8K 62
Yeji had to deal with what's going to happen, her manager suggested to do it as pretend. Yeji thought that she would be fine with it but what will ha...
8.2K 247 13
// RYUJIN X YEJI // Officer Hwang Yeji has to arrest the wanted criminal, Shin Ryujin. Will she be able to do so? A VERY ANGSTY SHORT STORY CONTAININ...
98.8K 5.8K 59
From two different worlds, can Yeji and Ryujin accept each other?