Calm-Ryujin

It's been a week since Yeji and I started sleeping on the same bed. She allows me to kiss her now without her getting mad with the whole Karina situation. If I ever see Karina again, I should kick her butt for kissing me. 

Yeji is out with Beomgyu right now. I'm not sure what they're doing. She did inform me that Jinyoung tried to get me kicked out of the pack by saying I fractured his wrist. I mean I did but he started it by provoking me.

He's still trying to figure out what Lisa is up to. I don't even know if she's really doing anything or if he's just paranoid.

I've also been avoiding training since I don't want them to see how strong I am. I usually hide with Lia and she doesn't seem to mind that I join her. Yeji thought she's a bad influence on me but it's really my idea to prevent exposing myself.

Yeji is still trying to convince me to tell them where the vampires live. I don't want to give them the location right now because they might find out Jinyoung's involvement and he might weasel his way out of trouble. I want him to die in my hands for what he did to Lisa and to me.

'Why don't we just let Lisa take the blame? Don't you want to live with your mate now? Don't we deserve a second chance?' Irving whines.

'What about my moms? They never got the chance to be really together either because of Jinyoung. Don't they deserve to be happy? You heard what they'll do once they find the black wolf. How are you okay letting someone innocent die?'

'Jinyoung needs to pay for what he did. Lisa was locked up for years and he had me abducted" I add.

"Why do you look like you're deep in thought?" I focus back to my surroundings and I see Yeji right in front of my face.

She quickly kisses my lips then backs away to sit next to me. I'm in the little park area in their territory. I wanted to get some air. I guess someone informed her I was here.

"You're back. Everything alright?" I ask.

"Mhm" she takes my hand.

"I'm glad to be back to spend some time with you" She's being sweet.

"What did you do while I was gone?" She ask.

"Nothing much. Just walked around then I ended up here" I answer.

"Are you thinking about running away?" She looks down now.

"No" I shake my head, "I'll stay here for as long as I can."

She turns her head to look at me while not looking happy, "What does that mean?"

"Yeji, do you think you and I would have been close if I grew up here?" I ask.

"I know you're changing the subject right now" she says.

"Sometimes I wonder what would my childhood would have been like if I wasn't taken" I continue to talk.

"You should stop thinking about the past. You're here now, with me and your mom. You're with your family now. You can create new memories with them amd with me. You don't have to worry about anything because we're here to protect you from now on" she tries to comfort me but it doesn't really work because I really don't think she will accept me.

I just smile at her, "I'm happy right now. With you."

"I wish you would just tell me what you're hiding" she sighs.

"In due time, my mate. Right now, we should be cuddling" I open my arms for her.

She chuckles but she proceeds to move closer to me so I can wrap my arms around her.