Kill-Ryujin

I slowly open my eyes and I had to close it again. My head hurts too much. I take deep breaths until I feel the pressure in my head start to disappear.

'Irving, are you there?' I'm hoping that they didn't put him to sleep again.

'I am' his reply is short but I ignore it for now. I'm just happy that he's still there.

I attempt to open my eyes again.

"Glad to see you awake" I see San sitting on a chair in front of me.

"Where am I?" I try to sit up. I expected to be tied up but I'm not.

"What changed, Ryujin? I thought you and I had the same vision. I thought we wanted to end the werewolves together? When did I lose you?" he speaks in a friendly manner. 

"You lied to me, San. They never abandoned me. You took me from them" I ignore all his questions because I don't know why or how my anger disappeared to not want to kill werewolves anymore back then.

He stands up and starts walking around the room with his hands in his pocket, "I was forced to lie to you. Jinyoung didn't want us to tell you the truth."

Hearing Jinyoung's name, I remember Karina. "Where is Karina? Did you hurt her?" I stand up to look for her but he pushes me back down. 

I remember that this is not all Jinyoung's doing but then again if he didn't plan on killing our specific kind then the vampire wouldn't have gotten an opportunity to take me or Lisa. But I don't know if they had a plan before that. If they would have still found a way to get her or me. I also remember when Karina said that they wanted me because Lisa's mind was already matured, whatever that means. 

"She's not hurt but she is no longer a part of this clan" his tone changes from friendly to serious. 

"Where is she?" I ask. 

"We left her out for the werewolves to find. I'm sure she's probably dead by now. I can't kill her myself, you know? I still have to make sure that the vampires respect me for when I become King. I have to prove myself to my parents and what better way to do that than ending the creatures they hate the most."

"You don't have to do this, San. It's not too late to back out" I say. 

"Ryujin, I don't have a choice just like you don't have a choice but to listen to me. We're gonna finish what we started together" he brings his face in front of mine. 

"Do you really think I will help you? I know the truth now."

"Why would you help them? Didn't your mate reject you? That's why you're here right now. I heard you with Karina, why would you not help us?" he has a smirk on his face. He probably thinks he hit a nerve by mentioning my mate but I understand why she would ask me to leave. I'm not angry that she rejected me, I'm heartbroken but not angry. 

"I'm still not helping so find someone else and I will help the werewolves against you" I try to stand again but he pushes me down.

He grabs my chin to force me to look at him in the eyes, "You can't go anywhere. You can try to escape but I'll bring you back to me. I have full control of everything now. Aren't you curious why you're not tied up? You could attack me right now but I know you can't." 

"What are you talking about? I can if I want to" I growl. 

He stands back up, "Oh yea? Then go ahead, attack me."

I stand up and I get ready to attack him but my body won't move. I can form a fist but I can't lift my arm to punch him. I realize that I have no control of my body right now.