Progress-Yeji

"Why did you call me? I should be with my mate" I barge into Beomgyu's office annoyed.

"The black wolf was spotted with the witches. This is a problem Yeji. If that wolf is working with magic, it will be hard to stop them" he genuinely looks worried.

"Is there any new incident reports from other packs? Injuries or deaths caused by the wolf?" I ask.

"No. They haven't seen the wolf going into any other territories. One werewolf just happened to see the black wolf go into the witch's mansion" he states.

I sit down across from him to think.

"Do you think the witches are working with the wolf because they're planning to attack us?" I ask.

"I don't see why they would. We have no issues with them. We leave them alone and they do the same with us."

Thinking about the wolf infuriates me. I'm sure they're planning something bad. What if they're after my mate? But she said that the black wolf helped her escape from the vampires.

Someone knocks on the door.

"Come in" Beomgyu tells them.

I turn around to see who it is, "Lia, what are you doing here?"

She closes the door behind her and she looks stressed or afraid.

"What's going on? Did something happen?" I stand to help her sit down because she looks like she's freaking out.

"I don't know if I should say what I saw or not. I don't know if it means anything. I don't know if I'm gonna get in trouble. I don't know anything" She's breathing hard.

"What did you see?" Beomgyu rests his arms on his desk.

"I don't even know how to begin" she says while looking down.

I sit next to her and I place my hand on her back, "Start with calming down then tell us what you saw. I'm here for you."

"I saw Alpha's dad talking to a vampire around the time Ryujin was shot" she informs us and I remove my hand from her back.

"Lia, that's a big accusation you're saying" I seriously tell her.

"Are you saying my dad is working with the vampires?" Beomgyu ask.

"I don't know. That's why I'm saying I don't know anything. I'm just telling you what I saw."

"Are you sure that was a vampire he was talking to?" Beomgyu ask her to confirm.

"I know my senses are not as strong since I'm only half a werewolf but Yeji have brought back enough vampires while searching for Ryujin to know their scent" Lia finally looks at Beomgyu.

"How did you even see them?" I ask.

"Well, you know how I always hide whenever it's time to train because I don't want to train. I saw Jinyoung tell the warriors about a special training so I did what I do best which is hide. I was hiding in the woods then I saw Jinyoung with a vampire. I didn't know what they were talking about but it seemed serious."

"Did you know about the special training?" Beomgyu ask me.

"I found out afterwards. He went to see Ryujin at the pack hospital then he told me how he wanted to train the warriors more to better prepare them to protect Ryujin" I share with him what he said.

"My dad will be here in a few. Lia, you can leave. I won't tell him that it's you that gave me this information" he orders.

"Thank you, Alpha" Lia stands then bows before leaving.