Confrontation-Yeji

"What the fuck?" Lisa is in disbelief.

"This is horrible" I say while walking around.

"The pups" Beomgyu kneels in front of the bodies.

'Our mate did this?' Sarina ask.

'It seems like it. Every single body we've seen has a bite mark from a werewolf' I say.

"What kind of monster would do this?" A random werewolf comments but we ignore him.

"Can we even stop her if she can kill a whole pack by herself?" I ask Lisa and Beomgyu.

"Everyone!" Beomgyu shouts to get the attention of all the werewolves that was here before us.

"I need every pack to join forces. Small packs needs to join a strong pack. There might be another attack and we don't know which pack they might go after next. I need everyone ready to fight. We also have the eclipse to worry about. We need to help each other or none of us might survive after the eclipse."

"What's going on? I'm Alpha Eunwoo from the Mystic Banes pack."

"The vampires are after us. They've been using the black wolf to attack us. That same wolf is my missing sister. They took her when she was still a pup so they can use her now. She's strong and I don't know if any of us will be a match for her but we have to try. Pass this on to any pack you come across, do everything you need to do stop her but do not kill her. None of this is under her control so we need to help her. She's not an enemy" Beomgyu states.

"That doesn't make sense. How can a vampire control a werewolf?" Eunwoo seems skeptical and I don't blame him.

Lisa steps in and explains everything to them. I don't know if she's just convincing or what but everyone tends to lower their guard with her despite being a black wolf.

"What do we do with the bodies?" Eunwoo ask.

"The Imperial Pack will take care of it. I will make sure everyone will get a proper burial. Help us spread the message that we need to be prepared. None of us knows what to expect" Beomgyu slightly nod his head.

I look around again and this is insane. How can the vampires kill innocent pups? If we succeed in taking Ryujin back, how is she gonna handle this?

"I will send my best warriors to each pack to help everyone prepare. I know a lot of packs don't have a lot of experience with fighting. If there's anything you need from us, please don't hesitate to ask. I know a lot of you don't like us but our kind as a whole is on the line here so we need to work together" Beomgyu uses his Alpha voice.

Everyone agrees and they start heading back to their territories.

"You two leave, I'll stay here" I tell them.

"Why?" Beomgyu doesn't like my suggestion.

"I'll keep an eye around here to make sure no one messes with this place. I also want to search the area to hopefully find something that can help us find Ryujin faster" I say.

"I doubt they will stick around" Beomgyu claims.

"Just let me, please" I beg.

He sighs, "Just be careful."

"I will. I'll wait for you here" I smile at him.

"Are you sure?" Lisa ask and I nod my head.

They leave and I walk around, hoping Ryujin or the vampires left some sort of clue.

"Pretty brave of you to stay here by yourself" I hear Ryujin's voice.

I start looking everywhere to find her.