Escape-Ryujin

"Oh okay. I'll let you rest then. Umm, I'm Yeji by the way. You didn't say your name when I asked so I thought I'd share mine first" the werewolf with cat eyes says to me.

I'm in a pack territory right now and they think I'm a human. I'm panicking at the moment if I'm being honest. This is my first time being around where the civilized part of a pack's territory is. Normally, I hide out in the outskirts.

She's looking at me waiting for an answer. Should I tell her my actual name? Or should I stick with RJ? I need to find that brown werewolf though. I think they're my mate. Maybe that's why I felt something when I saw them.

"RJ" I finally answer because it's better to be safe since I don't have my wolf right now. They might know someone that knows my name and they might kill me.

"Do you need to get some rest?" She ask which is throwing me off. I've expected evil creatures, ready to torture me but she's being considerate. Maybe she's just like this because she thinks I'm just a human so I'm not a threat.

"Yea, that would be nice" I say so they will leave me alone and I can think of a plan to escape. I can't be here when my wolf wakes back up. They'll definitely smell that I'm not a human and I'll be dead meat for sure.

But a part of me wants to find that brown wolf.

"Okay, umm they'll take care of you here. If you need anything just have them tell me and I'll come right over" I'm not sure why she's being so nice.

"Are you hitting on me?" I ask her. I don't want any misunderstandings. I have a mate so I need to be cautious but at the same time, I'm not even sure if my mate will accept me.

Her eyes widen, "Uh no. Why do you think that?" She doesn't seem as confident as before.

"You just seem really nice like you're into me" I squint my eyes.

"Do you not feel any attraction towards me?" She looks sad now.

I stare at her and I'm not sure what I'm feeling. I don't know what I feel because my wolf is gone. As a human, I can say she's attractive.

"Is she a werewolf too?" I point at the shorter girl next to her.

I know I said that she should leave so I can get some fake rest but I suddenly have the urge to ask questions.

"Yes, she was a human but was bitten by a werewolf so she's a werewolf now" Yeji explains but I can see she's not happy that I didn't answer her question.

"Wait, werewolf bites can turn a human to a werewolf? It's not just a vampire thing?" I find this information intriguing.

Yeji smiles at me and I don't know how to react to that. I think she found me cute but I don't know.

"Yes. Our bite is pretty deadly. We can even kill vampires with it" she proudly states.

"They never shared that information with me" I frown while looking down, forgetting that I have company.

"Why would they? They probably captured you. Don't trust them."

"They raised me when my family abandoned me" I continue to look down.

"Do you think the vampires are your family?" She comes closer to me.

"I don't have a family. My family left me. The vampires just kind of used me as a pet but still I'm thankful that they took me in" for some reason I feel comfortable sharing some stuff with her but I can't let her know that I'm a werewolf too. I don't quite trust her.

"Used you as a pet?" Yeji questions me but at the same time, the doctor comes back in.

"Is there something wrong?" Yeji actually looks worried which is confusing me more. Why is she acting like this?