Found-Yeji

'Yeji, you should go to Alpha's office' Yuna mindlinks to me.

'Why?' I ask.

'The vampire prince is back' she informs me.

I get up from my bed since I was resting. After Beomgyu and Yuna had that talk with Chaeyoung, we made plans to look for the vampire's mansion. I wanted to get some rest because I felt like so many things is happening at the same time.

I quickly run to Beomgyu's office. I don't even bother knocking and I just open the door to let myself in.

"Yeji" Beomgyu growls.

I bow right away, "I'm sorry Alpha. I heard the vampire prince was here so I had to come right away."

"Sit down" he tells me to sit next to the vampire but I do what he says because I really don't want to be kicked out.

"So, why are you here again?" Beomgyu ask the vampire.

"And where is my mate?" I ask, getting a glare from Beomgyu.

"She's not here? I would have thought she'd come back here" he frowns while looking down.

"What do you mean she's not here? You took her. You should have her" I say while gritting my teeth.

'Is our mate gone?' Sarina is feeling anxious.

"How did you lose her?" I ask with my whole body completely facing him now.

"There was an incident so we couldn't keep an eye on her so she escaped. We thought she would come back here since you're her mate."

"How incompetent do you have to be to lose a human!?" I stand up now while looking down at him.

"Yeji, sit back down" Beomgyu orders but I don't listen.

"Sit down or I'll have you leave my office this instant!" He raises his voice.

I glare at the vampire while I slowly sit back down.

"We have to find her" I face Beomgyu.

"She could be hurt somewhere. We need to find her" I plead.

Jinyoung breaks the door open.

"Dad" Beomgyu stands up and he just ignores him.

He goes to the vampire and grabs him by the collar. He lifts him up then he throws him on the ground.

"How? How could you lose them!?" Jinyoung says with so much anger. Veins are sticking out of his neck and his knuckles are turning white.

"Dad, what are you doing? Let him go" Beomgyu uses his strength to get him off the vampire.

'What just happened?' I talk to my wolf.

'That's weird, right? He's the one that let our mate go and now he's angry because she's gone?" Sarina has the same thought as me.

"What do you mean them?" Beomgyu ask once he pulled his dad away from the vampire.

I didn't even catch that he said them instead of her.

"Well we had someone else that escaped" the vampire prince states.

"But how would my dad know that? Are you two in contact with each other?" He crosses his arms.

Jinyoung chuckles, "Don't be ridiculous. Why would I contact the vampires? I just made an assumption that someone else was involved because how could RJ escape by herself. She's so weak."