Out-Ryujin

"I see that you've completely accepted your mate now. Does that mean you're gonna let Lisa take all the blame regarding this black wolf thing?" My mom ask. 

"I can't. I couldn't keep pushing Yeji away anymore. Her whole presence just gives me so much comfort but it also gives me so much guilt because I'm hiding so much from her" I sigh. 

"That wasn't your choice, Ryujin. They made you believe that it was your choice to kill our kind. The anger and the betrayal that you felt was there but I don't believe you would have killed werewolves if they didn't put the idea in your head. I believe it with all of my heart."

"It doesn't change that I'm the one that killed those werewolves. If ever they capture Lisa, I will tell them the truth. I can't watch someone else be punish for my crimes that I committed" I say. 

"You killed werewolves?" I turn my head at the door to find Yeji.

"Yeji" I stand up and she drops the food that she was holding.

"Why? Why did you kill werewolves, Ryujin?" She slowly walks towards me.

"Tell me that it's just a fake story you were sharing with your mom and that you actually didn't kill any of our kind" her facial expression is blank.

"Yeji, don't go near her" I hear my mom say.

"What else aren't you telling me, Ryujin? Is that why you kept saying that I'll end up being the one in pain in the end of all of this? Because you have plans to kill us? Is that why you agreed to stay here instead of escaping? Being a spy would have been better than you fucking killing werewolves! How could you?" She ask while I keep taking a step back to get away from her.

"Don't tell me you're the black wolf" She's in front of me now and I can't go anywhere since my back is against the wall. Her eyes shows nothing but anger. 

"Answer me, Ryujin. Are you the black wolf that's been killing innocent werewolves? The same wolf that almost killed Yuna's mate? Is that why you told us that your wolf is off limits?" She punches the wall near my head and I cover my face to protect it. 

Irving is crying and whining right now but I can't do anything to help him. He's really hurt with how Yeji is acting.

"Answer me!" Yeji raises her voice while pulling my hands down. 

I don't answer but I nod my head while looking down.

"I can't believe you. I can't believe that I'm mated with someone like you" I hear her voice crack.

"Yeji, calm down. Let her explain" I hear my mom say.

"I don't want to hear her explanation. Leave now before I kill you. I'm only sparing your life because you're my mate. Don't ever show yourself to me again" she says to me and each word she said broke my heart.

"Yeji, you can't kick her out" Chaeyoung pushes her away from me.

"She either leaves and live or she can stay and die. We can't have her in the pack. Do you know how many packs would fight against us if they find out?"

"I told you that you wouldn't accept me. I kept pushing you away because I knew this is how you would react. I know I failed at keeping you away from me but I wanted to see what it would feel like to be with my mate" I share. 

"I wish you could have continued pushing me away then maybe finding this out would have hurt me less" her eyes becomes watery. 

"I tried but you wouldn't leave me alone!" I snap. "I kept telling you that I would hurt you but you didn't listen so I finally let you in! Then we spent some time together then I thought maybe, just maybe that once you find out then you'll try to understand me. But you know what's sad? I knew deep down that you weren't gonna be with me but I at least thought you would hear me out. I thought you would at least let me explain why I did what I did" I walk towards her now.