Beginning 2-Yeji

"My mate is here" Yuna claims while anxiously sitting.

We arrived at the next territory and were currently sitting in the Alpha's office. The moment we arrived Yuna says that her wolf went crazy and she can smell her mate.

My wolf is feeling anxious too. I'm not sure what's going on and she doesn't know either. Normally, our wolves would know for sure if our mate is nearby. She thinks she's reacting because of our mate but we don't smell anything. I sniff the air again to hopefully catch something but nothing.

'Do you think maybe our mate is nearby but not near enough that we can smell them?' I ask Sarina.

'Or maybe we drove past them and you're just still reacting to it. Is there a chance that our mate will be human' I become worried.

I'm not sure if I like the idea of having a human for a mate. Over time, there's more and more werewolves that has a human for a mate. I'm not sure why the moon goddess is setting it up that way but I really hope my mate is also a werewolf.

I have nothing against humans but I'd just be more comfortable with a werewolf.

'Are you gonna reject our mate if they're human?' Sarina ask me.

'If they're human, it's not like you can physically mate with them' I say.

'We share the same body whether we're in human form or wolf form. We feel the effect of mating regardless of what form were in. Why are you so negative? Be open. Werewolf or human, we should accept our mate' She lectures me.

'What if they don't accept us if they're human. How do you break that news to someone? I can't just go up to them and tell them I'm a werewolf and they're my mate so we should be together forever. They would run away and think I'm crazy.'

'Why are we even discussing this? We don't know whether our mate is human or not. There's no point for this conversation' She tells me.

The door opens and we all stand up.

"Alpha Gunil, thank you for taking the time to see us. It may seem like my daughter's mate actually resides in your pack house" Yuna's dad goes straight to the point.

Alpha Gunil nods, "Yes, I'm sorry that I kept you guys waiting but I was getting every member in this pack that doesn't have a mate to line up outside so your daughter can easily spot her mate. It is an honor to know that my pack has your daughter's mate."

Even though Jinyoung is no longer an Alpha, he is still well respected in the werewolf world.

"Thank you but you didn't have to do that" Jinyoung says.

"Dad, can we go now? My wolf is going crazy. She can sense that our mate is really close and the scent is not helping" Yuna growls a little.

"We can definitely go" Alpha Gunil says right away. He leads us to go outside and my wolf is still feeling anxious. I look around and again I sniff the air to see if there's something but again there's nothing.

"Here are all the members we have that doesn't have a mate yet" Alpha Gunil gestures to a line of werewolves.

I watch Yuna as she carefully studies everyone.

She walks towards this one woman with black hair and her ears sticking out. She looks cute but she seems shy. She's looking down even when Yuna is standing in front of her.