Reveal-Yeji

Chaeyoung slaps me after watching Ryujin walk away.

'I hate you. I hate you' Sarina won't stop telling me.

"She killed our kind!" I argue with Chaeyoung after slapping me.

"She's your mate. You didn't even try to understand why she did that. Yeji, she thought we abandoned her. She was angry and wanted revenge" she tries to defend Ryujin.

This wasn't what I expected Ryujin's secret was gonna be. I know I'm the one that kicked her out but the pain I'm feeling is too unbearable right now.

"She still didn't have to take anyone's lives. She almost killed Yuna's mate, Chaeyoung. That wasn't a long time ago. Just because she's your daughter, it doesn't mean you should defend her" I say, thinking about the pack.

"But she's your mate. You should be defending. What happened to keeping her safe?"

"Keeping her safe? What about the lives of the werewolves she took? Their mates and family? What Ryujin did is terrible. How can you look past that?" I ask.

"Because she's my daughter. Who's to say the vampires didn't make her do it? You've heard it from her how she was tortured if she did something they didn't like. She wasn't raised by werewolves. To her, we were the monsters. We were the bad creatures that abandoned her. I saw her back, Yeji. Some of the marks was still healing."

"It doesn't change what she did, Chaeyoung. If we accept her into this pack, a lot of other packs will be unhappy. It could start a war within our kind."

'What happened to you and choosing our mate over the pack statement?' Sarina is really trying to anger me.

'Will you stop?'

'No, how could you let her go? She was clearly feeling guilty about what she did, that's why she couldn't accept us. Did you hear what she said? She's planning to die. She said she expected to be killed after killing one last wolf so instead of knowing what's happening, we're blind because of your stupidity. We don't know who she's gonna kill and why.'

'I was just too angry and shocked' I say.

"Leave Yeji. I want to be alone. If anything happens to Ryujin out there then know that you are responsible" she says.

I walk out of the room and I'm starting to regret what happened. Maybe I really should have listened to what Ryujin had to say. I can be angry at her but I didn't have to kick her out.

I go visit Lia because I need someone to talk to. Im trying so hard keep myself moving. I just kicked out my mate and now that I've calmed down, the pain I'm feeling has gotten worse to the point where I'm struggling to breathe a bit.

"Oh, you two are here" I don't bother knocking before entering Lia's room. Yuna and Chaeryeong are here too.

"Why do you look so down? Did you and Ryujin have a fight?" Yuna ask.

"She's gone. I told her to leave" I say and all three of them sit up while waiting for me to explain myself.

"Why the hell would you do that?" Lia breaks the silence.

"Don't tell anyone because they'll go after her but I let her go because she's my mate. She's the black wolf that's been killing the werewolves" I inform them.

"What?!" Yuna and Lia stand up but Chaeryeong doesn't seem to be surprised. I would think she would be the most surprised considering she was attacked by her.