Beginning 2-Ryujin

'What makes you think it's gonna be easy for us to just go back in their territory to kill those two? I'm sure they're not gonna be wandering around like before' Irving tells me.

'We have to try' I sigh.

Were running back into the territory we were at last time. I'm thinking about not going there at all and take off somewhere else but I think I'm being followed or being watched. San probably sent someone to follow me to make sure that I'm doing what I'm supposed to do.

'What's going on?' I ask my wolf.

I can sense him start to feel anxious about something. He's never done this before so it worries me.

'I'm not sure. There's something or someone nearby that's making me crazy. Can't you smell that? It smells so familiar like I'm meant to smell it' he says.

Since we're in our wolf form, Irving is the one active and controlling our body. I'm the one in his head this time around. It took some getting used to at first. Not controlling your body but still able to see, smell and feel things.

'Is that milk and baby powder I'm smelling?' I ask for confirmation.

'Yep. It smells perfect, doesn't it?'

I have to admit that the scent does have a calming effect. I'm not quite sure why. Maybe I'm going through another phase of something related to being a werewolf but I don't know what it means yet.

We arrive at the territory and we shift back into my human form. I change into the clothes I brought with me and I decide to hide in the trees. I enjoy being on high grounds because I like being able to see what is around me.

'Do you think we should just enter their pack house? I'm sure they'll be in there' I ask Irving.

'Yes but only do that when I'm not your wolf' he comments.

'What?' I ask.

'Ryujin, if you go in there then there's a high percentage that you won't be coming back out. Do you think we should just enter their pack house?' He mocks me with an annoying voice.

'We're strong' I try to argue.

'Yes when we blindside them and when they're scattered. You go into that pack house then we will be surrounded' he says.

'How do you know so much about pack houses? It's not like you've ever been in one?' I question.

'I just assume' he chuckles, 'I mean look at the mansion with the vampires. If an enemy enters then they will be surrounded right away. I'm assuming pack house will be the same'

'Wow, you're ready to lecture me when you don't anything at all' I shame him.

I notice that there's some werewolves wandering now but they're not the ones I'm looking for.

I decide to relax while up in this tree since I don't feel going back to the clan yet.

"Why aren't you doing anything?" I almost fall off the tree when one of San's trusted vampire jumps on the branch I'm resting on.