New flame

By Victoria_Adeniji

★Featured on the @AmbassadorsNG's reading lists★ Being the only son of an affluent money laundering politici... More

Welcome!!!🔥
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Author's Note!🥰

Chapter 28

32 17 0
By Victoria_Adeniji

Two ladies hurry toward me the moment I get out of my whip after racing down to Orange bar which is also situated on a street in Ikoyi.

"Hey Mike, it's good to see you tonight," One of them says as I am closing the door. I turn around to them.

I can see they aren't the ladies who came to me yesterday. Even though it's already late the color led light keeps changing around the bar and one can see someone from afar.

"Hey, what's up hotties?" I reply, smiling, and I hear the door on the other side closed, indicating Karen has also hopped out of the car.

"We are available for you," The other says winking at me.

"Oops," I react. "Already have a date," I add, looking at the other side for Karen. She eventually shows up in our presence, rocking her black off-shoulder bodycon and heels. Her braids are styled in a ponytail.

I palm out to reach her hand as she gets closer to me and we gently clasp them together.

"Oh!" The ladies react and leave our presence immediately while Karen clears her throat.

"Maybe you should have let me stay at home for you to enjoy the party with these hotties," She says and I scoff a little, staring at her.

"Well, maybe there is nothing we can do about it since you are the only cutie who is way too okay for me tonight," I reply and she blushes.

I bend to kiss the back of her hand, then suddenly hear a familiar voice. I stand upright to see Tracy also in a mini dress and Scott in his t-shirt and jeans with a pair of sneakers before us.

"I'm glad you guys made it," Tracy adds with a broad smile. She hugs Karen.

Karen slowly releases her hand off mine to hold Tracy.

This also makes me exchange pleasantries with my buddy, and shake hands with him with a side hug.

"Do not tell me Tracy is your party date," I whisper in his ear.

"It's not like I'm gonna have sex with her," He whispers back and I chuckle a little, releasing ourselves from the hug.

"Let's go in and have fun," Tracy declares happily and we start heading in.

"Whose party is it?" I ask.

I gently hold Karen's soft hand and we both look into each other's eyes, now walking hand in hand.

"My coursemate," Tracy answers. "She is celebrating her birthday,"

We enter the bar to see guests in their party dresses, dancing to hip-hop tracks the DJ is purveying, some are at the counters taking shots while others are roaming about. I can admit that these guests are more than my birthday guests.

"What will you guys like to have," Tracy whispers in my ear.

"Any mocktails for Karen and me," I reply to her.

"You mean cocktail right?" She smirks at me.

I sneer back at her.

"What?" She reacts.

"Chapman is okay," I say, almost in a harsh voice. Why would she want to offer Karen that? I can't blame her though as she doesn't know about her.

"For you also?"

"Yes," I answer clearly.

"I will be right back guys," She says to us and departs.

I look around and take Karen with me to sit down leaving Scott who is lusted by some ass.

"Are you sure you are okay?" I ask Karen, reading her face as she is just looking around the entire bar.

"Sure, it's just strange," She answers, her pretty eyes back on me.

"I know right..." I pause as Tracy comes back with two glasses of Chapman. She hands one to Karen and she mutters thanks while Tracy hands over the other to me.

"Where is this boy?" Tracy asks about Scott.

"He is right there," I answer, pointing in the direction he is while Tracy shakes her head in disbelief.

"I will never let him dump me tonight being his date," She says while Karen and I chuckle, staring at her as she starts to approach Scott.

"I have no idea Scott is also like you despite his gentle face," Karen states, and I slip my eyeballs to her sipping her Chapman.

"What do you mean by that?"

"You guys are players," She expresses with a shrug. I nod, gesturing no.

I sip my drink before letting out a word.

"We are not players," I disagree. "We don't do relationships,"

"Hmm," She reacts and gently sips her Chapman.

"We don't talk that much at parties, we dance," I say as I drop my glass on the counter and get up.

"Uh uh," She nods no. "I can't dance,"

"What about you dancing on the seat in my whip yesterday,"

"Everyone chair dances, but not everyone knows how to make dance moves on their feet," She clarifies and I giggle at her.

I know she just wants to be reserved not that she is shy or doesn't know how to dance. I also notice her energy with me alone is quite different from when we are with Scott and Tracy.

All the same, she is gonna dance with me tonight, this time.

"Show me what you've got," I say reaching for her hand. She shrugs her shoulders in surrender and drops her glass on the counter. She then holds my hand to get up from the stool.

I gaze to see an infectious smile growing on her beautiful face which makes me smile also.

With my raised right-hand gripping together with her left hand, I gently hold her waist with my other hand while she holds me on the shoulder.

Both looking into each other's eyes, we are slowly swaying toward the main spotlight.

Her fragrance so smells good on her that I can sense love.

I can feel it badly.

While still in contact with her beautiful brown eyes, I say calmly in affection, "You are gorgeous,"

She smiles broadly and whirls around to turn back to me while my both arms shift to hold her waist from behind, her face leaning close to mine.

She maintains her smile and reveals the lovely dent that I don't mind kissing at this moment.

I deeply kiss her lovely dimple and she glows. This makes me crave more, looking lustfully at her heart-shaped lips.

"We should dance to this," Her sweet voice draws my attention as the track "calm down by Rema" pops in from the DJ booth.

"Sure," I reply and I watch and enjoy her whining her waist around me.

She damn knows the steps and I begin to rock her body, making our feet dance to the beat.

Tracy comes around with two trays of shots.

"Wawu," She reacts with her eyes wide open in surprise to see Karen dancing with me. No one would have thought of that with the way she turned me down at my birthday party.

"Would you like some vodka shots," She asks Karen and I freeze immediately, expecting Karen to say no to her.

"Of course, I would like to have some," That is what comes out of Karen's mouth and I gasp in shock.

"I love that, you guys should come with me to the counter," Tracy lets out and winks at me.

"What are you doing?" I glare at Tracy but she intends to ignore me as she starts to leave.

I hold Karen as she is about to follow her.

"You know you can't drink right?" I say.

"Who told you that?" She smirks at me and I scoff a little, shaking my head. "Come on!" She adds and we walk to meet Tracy. Scott and some folks are already with her.

All I have to do now is to stay behind to keep my eyes on Karen.

"Come on! She is going to be fine," Says Scott who comes to meet me. He must have noticed how a little disturbed I am.

"I don't think she has done this before," I reply, my eyes still focus on her.

"Since when do you care about your date in the club," Scott states.

"Karen is special," I spill out before reasoning. I look at Scott and it meets his gaze. His smile is asking for more details.

"What?" I react, thinking of something else to say. "I mean I asked her to come here with me which is different from other party dates,"

I try to explain and he gently nods okay.

"Well, I can't miss that," He replies and gently pats my shoulder before moving close to them. I slip my eyes back and I can see they had raised their glasses for a toast.

A bartender passes me by with some mojitos and I stop him to reach for a glass.

I sip it and I watch Karen tilting her head back to drink her shot in a single gulp.

I chuckle a little as she furrows her brows, holding her throat. I wonder how she knows I'm poking fun at her when she stares at me. I do not stop laughing and she rolls her eyes at me before focusing back.

They all drop their glasses to take another shot, some letting out whoops of delight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 55.5K 122
After a long anticipated party hosted by one of the most popular boys in school, a rumour goes round the entire school and gets the names of the two...
105K 3.8K 42
At lightning speed I threw open the covers of the bed , checking for any trace of missing clothing ; Every ounce of my fiber, of my being was yelling...
22.3K 3.1K 64
She spun the bottle and it faced Charles. "Truth or Dare?" "Dare." Charles responded. She smirked and dared; "I dare you to kiss Rose." Rose was shoc...
54.6K 13.9K 37
"Do you remember your highschool in Nigeria?" I asked. "Nigeria? No, I studied abroad!" "No! You were in Nigeria.Do you remember me?" "You? Am I supp...