𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐎𝐭�...

By Cazzotutto

"You are Marrying ME!" I ordered her. "WHATTT!!!!" her eyes almost came out of sockets and she looked at me w... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
1. 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦
2. 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬
3. 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲...
4. 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬
5. 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠!
6. 𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞!
7. 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡!
8. 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
9. 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭!
10. 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰?
11. 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐚..!
12. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
13. 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝
14. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞!
15. 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫..!!
16. 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭!
17. 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰
18. 𝐃𝐮𝐛𝐚𝐢
19. 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧...
20. 𝐃𝐮𝐨..!
21. 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭
22. 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝..
23. 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠!!
24. 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲..!
25. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞
26. 𝐌𝐲 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧..
28. 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞
29. 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬!
30. 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝!!
31. 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐦𝐞...?
32. 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒
33. 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰...
34. 𝐓𝐢 𝐀𝐦𝐨
35. 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭
36. 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐝
37. 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
38. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤!
39. ITALY!!
40. Fear...?
41. Torn parts I
42. Mine!
43. New member?
44. Cuteness Overloaded
45. Attack
46: Back
47: Wife....!
48: Mysterious lady
49: Mother!
50: Power
51. Found?
52: Torn parts II
53: Emotions
Epilogue

27. 𝐒𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

2.2K 153 218
By Cazzotutto

SIDDHARTH NIGAM

I clenched my fist and jaw as I saw Avneet and Ishaan on the ground with Ishaan on top and Avneet on ground and staring into each other's eyes like some long lost lovers. Idk, why but I again felt betrayed just like I felt years ago and Useless! Am I that bad that everyone just leaves me? Or choose someone else over me? Every fucking time?

I was betrayed again!

Now, I am hell of sure that she loves him! I didn't glanced back once and went in my cabin in rage and fury. I needed a coffee badly. I called Inaya in my cabin. But as she came I saw Avneet coming towards my cabin from cctv. Anger rushed through me. I stood up and pulled Inaya towards me and tilted my head, which looked like I was kissing her. But I was just standing like that when I heard door open.

From corner of my eyes I saw Avneet opening door in anger which was soon replaced by hurt, pain and betrayal? Such a great actress she is!! She slammed door closing it and maybe rushed out of it. I immediately pushed Inaya off slightly.

"What was that Sid?" She said biting her lips flirtariously.

"Look! Whatever I did was just an act don't.fucking.take.it.seriously!" I threatened her. Her flirtarious look immediately fell down and was replaced with anger.

"You were acting like that since nine fucking days?" She screamed.

"Don't you fucking dare to scream at me!" I threatened her in a deadly voice and she feared.

"Did you understand?" I asked her in deadly tone. She nodded.

"Words!!" I shouted. She flinched.

"Yes sid-"

"It's sir for you!" I stated.

"Yes si-sir!" She said and ran out of my cabin. Stupid girl. It wasn't my fault it was just I was so angry and on top she was irritating me.

I started doing my work again. I was determined to not to go home as I knew if I saw her I'll just blow up and my anger will burst out. And I don't want her to think that she has managed to broke me like that. I'll act as if it doesn't effect me. Just then my door burst open.

"Siddharth av-avneet!" I saw jannat standing on door and breathing heavily like she had ran a marathon.

"What is it jannat?" I asked getting irritated.

"Siddharth av-avu she has drove off from office and it looked as if she was crying" she managed to speak.

"So?" I asked casually.

"So? Are you bloody serious? I know you are my boss but I am sorry! She is your wife and she was crying and she has drove off to god knows where and it is getting dark!!!" She shouted closing the door.

"I don't give a fuck about her. You may get out now!" I said calmly to her.

"You are just so sick!" She gritted and went out, slamming the door behind.

I just shook my head. She will be ok right? Why she will be not? She wouldn't have got affected by that! And why would she cry? After all she loves that sick Ishaan!

I shook of all the thoughts of her and started doing my work to distract myself.

***

It's been two hours but her thoughts are captivating my fucking mind!! Has she returned yet? Ughh....just fuck it!! I switched my screen to her cabin's cctv but she was not there. I frowned.

I picked up my phone and called my bodyguard Zack.

"Hello sir!" He said in firm tone.

"Zack is Avneet home?" I asked not bothering to greet him.

"No sir! Mam is not at home!" He replied. I hanged up before he could say anything.

I ran towards Faisu's cabin and barged into it to see he was looking stressed and Jannat was sitting beside him who was doing something on phone. I ignored her.

"You bloody jerk! Don't you dare come here!" Faisu gritted as soon as he saw me.

"Shut up Faisu!" I gritted back.

"Shut up? Seriously? Do you care that Avneet is missing from past three hours? It's already 11:03 p.m and we don't have a clue where she is? And did you give a shit about it? No! I swear if something happened to her i'll chop you into pieces!" He screamed. Thank god! Office is empty only we three are here at the moment.

"Faisu! Shut the fuck up! I know that she is missing but I thought she might have gone home but Zack said she haven't reached home and I came here asap, after knowing that!" I screamed back. We both glared at each other.

"Guys! Calm down you both we have to find her first. We don't even know if she is okay!" Jannat said in between looking genuinely worried.

"Did you got any clue?" I asked Faisu who ran his hand through his hair in stress and nodded in no.

"I am trying to call her since last two hours but she ain't picking my calls!" Jannat said looking all stressed and worried for her!

"This girl!" I ran my hands through my hairs and closed my eyes. What is she doing with me? I am all stressed now due to her while some hours ago I was furious on her. She is seriously something! But now how shall we find her?

"Did you traced her phone?" I asked Faisu hopefully.

"Yeah I tried but seems like her phone is dead!" He said worriedly.

"Ughh...God!!!" I slammed my fist on table in anger making jannat flinch. I moved back and forth in room trying to think something.

Both of them were also quite tensed and were thinking something. I saw a tear rolled down jannat's cheek. They are quite close I think.

"Wait....did she took her car?" I asked hopefully to jannat as she was the one who saw her last.

"Yeah she took her car and drove it so fast out of office. I hope she haven't met with an accident." She replied.

"Great! Faisu her car has GPS track it down fast." I ordered. His eyes glinted and he went to his laptop trying to track her down while me and Jannat stood by his each side looking at laptop.

"Her car is parked out of moon light club!" He said after some fifteen minutes or so.

"Faisu drop Jannat home I am going to find her." I said to both of them

"No I am not going until I see her all good and fine." Jannat said stubbornly.

"Look jannat it's not safe and as soon as I find her I'll text Faisu he will tell you ok? Now go home!" I told her firmly. She was going to argue but Faisu squeezed her hand and she nodded.

I swear something is going on with this two. I'll find it out later. First I need to get to Avneet this girl! What she thinks she was doing? Why the heck she is in the club at this time? Was she affected? Ughh.....god damn it! Sid forget it! She will never be. Right now her safety is more important.

I went out of the office and drove my car off to the club.

***

I am right now standing out of club and music is blasting too loud. I looked here and there searching her car. I saw her car out there parked. I shook my head and went inside. Immediately smell of alcohol hit my nose. People were grinding and sucking each other faces.

Suddenly thought came in my mind what if someone forcefully tried to touch her? That thought itself made me want to kill that person. I shook away such thoughts and looked here and there but she was not there. I went towards bar but nah! Not there also. She might be in washroom. I went towards washroom but wait....how i'll I check? God!

"Hey! Can you check if a girl wearing black a short black coat white top and black jeans is there or not?" I asked some random girl who was drunk.

"Hii hottie! Leave her, we will enjoy!" She tried to touch me but I glared at in a very deadly manner and she literally ran away!

Wow! These girls run away by my glare while that wild cat stares back like she is not at all scared. Unique human creature! I shook my head and went inside the washroom and thankfully only two girls were there who were very drunk to even notice my presence.

Where is Avneet? Did she got kidnapped? Godddd!!!! Such a hell of a day this is! Wtf is happening today?

I rubbed my forehead and went out of washroom and was going to exit when my eyes went towrads dance floor. Wait....! I didn't checked there! She can be there.

I literally ran over dance floor and god dammit! People are so sweaty and are sticking to each other. Seriously Avneet? This girl! I tried to look over for her mainly I looked for a black formal jacket that she wore in office but no one was wearing there. Just than my eyes fell on person wearing white half sleeved t-shirt and black pants which more looked formal and her physique, She was Avneet!

My hands slide down her waist and I pulled her towards me, her hands rested on my chest. I saw chocolate brown eyes staring back at me and I felt so relieved, I can't tell you! I breathed out.

"Sidd!!" She squealed like a child. My lips twitch a bit but I refrained myself from smiling. I pulled her out of crowd.

"Omg! Sid what are you doing here?" She asked in a childish tone and I can tell she is damn drunk.

"Wait...you! Go away!! I am not talking to you!" She said angrily before I could even say anything.

"You are so bad very very bad! Go away" she said and moved my hand away from her waist and tried going back to dance floor.

"You are going home with me" I told her pulling her back to me by waist.

"I am not going anywhere with you! And you go to hell!" She said angrily and tears come out of her eyes.

"We are going home NOW!" I ordered and picked her up in bridal style. She tried to get out of my grip but I held her firmly.

"Avneet! Stop it! You will fall!!" I said to her angrily as she was trying hard and she might fall is she kept on trying like this.

"No! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you so fucking much!" She shouted hitting me on chest and crying. Damn the training!

Hate. I have been hearing this word from everyone but I don't give a damn! But now as she is saying this it hurts badly! Even though if she is not in her senses but it hurted.

"Everyone does" I wishpered. Now she was not moving instead she had buried her head in my neck and was sobbing, her hands tied around my neck for support.

I placed her in my car seat but she didn't leave my neck. I untied my arms and buckled her seat belt and closed the door. She looked away from me. I called Zack.

"Zack tell someone to come to moonlight club and bring car back to home" I said.

"Ok sir!" He replied and I hanged up. After that I texted Faisu that she is safe and is with me as I said. I went and sat on driving seat. She didn't said anything throughout the ride but kept on sobbing.

Why is she crying? Why is she drunk so much? What was she doing in club at the moment? Why she went out from office? Was it because she saw me and Inaya kissing well... according to her we were kissing. Was she affected? Doesn't she love Ishaan? I am just so fucking confused right now!

Target: 80 votes
200 comments

madoosforever13  thank you for spaming my comment section with 200 comments in less than 12 hrs!! 😂✨❤️

How was the chapter?

And all your curses for Sid damn! 😂😂

You were like I am gonna kill him for kissing that bitch! 🤣

Sid bichara is very confused, Avneet is also confused, readers are also confused and just author enjoying this! LMAO! 😂😂😂

So, now Avneet is with Sid and drunk! 😏

Will Sid know she doesn't loves Ishaan?

Or, will she pass out before that leaving Sid all confused? 😈

Second one sounds more tempting to author so, let's see kya hoga!

Stay tuned for next chapter till then!

Words: 2149

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 8.7K 47
Getting dressed I grabbed the hodni (scarf) as a mere source to cover my shame, he pulled me out of the room. With the pain all over my body especial...
13.7K 815 9
𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐚 𝐱 𝐍𝐢𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐑𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐫 You know what is the biggest mistake of my life is? Marriage you and even big...
1.9M 63.8K 55
10 in India as of 07/07/18 "I can't marry him!" I sob I can see disapointment in my parents eyes. "How can Aunty and Uncle face everybody now? The...
267K 17.9K 55
when two people with same ego and arrogance collide . let's see if they make themselves or break themselves will they distroy eachother or...