The prince of your heart || K...

Por Day_dreamers_writes

The kingdom was never your type nor you are any benefit to this kingdom, you are soon to get wedded to a prin... Más

Chapter 1: A mare introduction
Chapter 2: The cold and handsome prince
Chapter 3: A start of new journey
Chapter 5: Fate is really playful
Chapter 6: Study session
Chapter 7: New arrival
Chapter 8: Rivals
Chapter 9: Not so special day
Chapter 10: The wedding day
Chapter 11: A unpredictable situation
Chapter 12: A night to remember
Chapter 13: What's behide the close door
Chapter 14: Everything is hidden
Chapter 15: The ball party
Chapter 16: The Mysterious Man
Chapter 17: I hate you
Chapter 18: Ignoring
Chapter 19: Complicated
Chapter 20: Trust Issue
Chapter 21: Betrayal
Chapter 22: The culprit
Final Chapter: Everything Ends For Good?
My Thoughts

Chapter 4: Luck lost it's way to my happiness

1.7K 76 41
Por Day_dreamers_writes

At the dining Hall, everyone has arrived to have dinner. Well, your house looks too full at this point. You want to escape this type of jam in people.

Prince Soobin has pulled out a chair beside him and looking at you to the seat beside him.

Can I just scream real high now? Prince Soobin is definitely making me lose my mind with his politeness. How can a prince be so handsome and polite at the same time?

You just gradually took the seat beside him and can't help but smile now.

As all the people started to get ready for the meal suddenly a maid just came toward you.

My princess! She bowed at you and called for your name. You look at her in confusion before you said

Yes, do you have anything to say? You waited for her reply

Yes my Princess the king has ordered you to the seat beside Prince Tae-Hyun as both of you are soon to get married. Your eye widens at her statement.

You really can't believe your father now even want you to the seat beside that jerk even before marriage.

Your eyes now went towards the prince Tae-Hyun who just came to the dinner table.

I am not feeling bad that I have to seat beside Tae-Hyun I am feeling bad that I can not seat beside prince Soobin. I feel so happy when I am around the prince soobin.

I really don't know how many misfortune I have left in my destiny.

Is it mandatory to seat beside him?! You asked the maid who was looking at you in perpetual reaction.

I am sorry for the inconvenience Princess but the order is from the king itself so there is no other alternative way. She looked down while saying it.

Your face dropped in sadness you really can't disobey the king's order and you know it too well.

Prince soobin observed the situation and looked at your gloomy face when he said

I think Princess y/n it's good that you are seating beside your betrothed as you are going to marry him soon you can learn about him more. Prince Soobin said as he smiled at you. Maybe he is trying to lift your mood...

You return him with a smile of gratitude.

You don't know Prince soobin but I am not even the least interested in learning about my betrothed. Maybe I am more interested in knowing about you.....

You got up from your seat and walked toward Prince Tae-Hyun who is already giving you the pissed-off look.

Maybe I should just ask for forgiveness from God for my past mistakes. Maybe because of my past mistakes I am now getting married to someone like him.

You mentally curse yourself.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Soon the king had come to his seat. Well, the smile has never left his face ever since your marriage thing has come up. Maybe he was too much happy to marry you off.

But it's hurting you that your father is so eager to marry you off. Nevertheless, at this point, you don't care if he cares about you or not.

Soon the king joined the dining table with tremendous happiness on her face. Maybe she has also heard the news of your marriage.

It's been a while mom since I saw you. We live in the same palace but we are so the distance from each other. Today you slowed yourself maybe it's the last moment you want to see me. Actually, as a daughter, I was full of disappointment.

Your mom looked at you and then she smiled. But the smile didn't reach her eyes. Maybe a formal smile to show everyone.

Today is the gladdest day in this kingdom. Our younger daughter is now getting married we couldn't be this happy. Also, happiness couldn't greater when a lot of royal families id joining us. She smiled at everyone.

Prince Tae Hyun thanks for having our daughter by your side and for choosing her to be your betrothed. She looked toward Tae Hyun and smiled.

Tae-Hyun bowed in respect to the Queen.

Well, this prince has some manners I can see. He at least knows how to show respect to others.

Well, it was never my choice to marry your daughter. Taehyun mumbled under his breath so one could hear him.

Well, you both look perfect beside each other. Such a wonderful couple. Your mom added this at last to finish her elegant speech.

Both you and Tae-Hyun looked at each other with the same level of shock expression. Then both of you rolled your eyes and look away.

The people clapped at her statements and you are feeling suffocated by the situation here.

Now your father started to take his position to say something.

Does he want to make another announcement to make my life hell?

Well, I have something to say according to the betrothal of my youngest daughter. The wedding was supposed to take place after a month. But I and the king of the east have decided that the wedding will be held this week.

Your eyes widen in shock. The same goes for prince Tae-Hyun.

Did I just hear that right? The King is so eager to send me off that he wants me to get married as soon as possible.

My tears might soon betray my eyes. It's too much pressure for me. I can't handle my emotions in this short time.

I know it's will be a hasty marriage and that too in a short time but the king of the east was eager to take Princess y/n to their kingdom and also it takes 10 days to set a journey towards his kingdom. Both kingdoms have a large difference in between. So it will be tough for him to come again so that's why he is going to stay in my kingdom till marriage and take my daughter with them.

Great now I have to see this Tae-Hyun every day till I die. Life goes on~~

Your father happily announced the wedding after snatching away your happiness.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next morning. All the royal families are leaving today.

You were still sleeping while the palace is full of chaos now.

Princess y/n?! You have to wake up now. It's king order. All the royal families are leaving now. She said while pulling the curtain and letting the sun ray reach your face.

What am I supposed to do when the royal families are leaving?! It's not like I am leaving. You mumbled in sleep.

The King wants you to see off the guest while they are leaving. The maid said in a worried tone. As you are still sleeping now.

It would be great if the east kingdom also leave.

You said wanted to get rid of that annoying prince.

Suddenly, your eyes wide open when a sudden realisation hit you real hard. You quickly get up.

Oh my gosh, how can I forget that prince soobin is also leaving today? I really can not miss the chance of seeing him off. It might be the last chance for me to see him.

You quickly look at the maid and asked her.

Did everyone left?! I mean the guest?

Some of them left and some are on their way to leave.

I hope prince soobin you're still here. I really wanna meet you for the last time.

Quickly dress me up. I have to see off the royal families before they leave.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You wore the prettiest dress today also which is your favourite too. A simple cloudy grey colour gown always makes you look pretty.

Person me princess but shouldn't you wear some light colour as you are soon getting married? The maid said while looking at you.

Nope, I like this dress more plus I am still not married yet so I don't wanna wear those girly colour dresses. You said while looking at the maid.

Well, she can't tell you anything now. Because she knows you're the princess and she can't say much to you.

You are on your way to the entrance of the palace when you just got out of the room you show the prince Tae-Hyun also got out of his room.

Why the heck do they have to put his room beside me? It's so annoying to start my day by seeing his face.

You just rolled your eyes when prince Tae-Hyun look at you and said.

Gosh, my day just got started and I just saw your face my day can't pass well now. He said while looking at you.

Well, I can say the same. But at this moment I don't wanna stay here and waste my time arguing with you. I have more important work to do. You said while running at a great speed now.

What work she has now? Prince Tae-Hyun said while looking at your running figure.

Well, she didn't even stumble today while running. All the time she just falls while walking.

I am surely getting married to the weirdest girl in the world.

You are at the entrance of the kingdom looking at the people who are now leaving.

You nowhere can find Prince Soobin. He is not among any horse carriage.

Did he already leave? I am so lazy that I couldn't even see him for the last time. It's all my fault. If I hadn't slept that much I could at least see him.

You are mentally cursing yourself while blaming your clumsy habit.

Are you perhaps looking for me? Your heart suddenly started to beat faster now. It's like your heart will melt by his voice which is so close to your ear.

You turned around to see the familiar face which is so close to you now. Bending to your level reaching your face perfectly.....

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

21.4K 1.5K 16
Choi Beomgyu x Kang Taehyun In the kingdom of Solitude, it was tradition for the person in line for the throne to marry another royal. In order to be...
106K 6.3K 42
"Are you sure about this?" "Just shut up and do it already." "You know the price you have to pay right?" "Yes." Beomgyu only realised he needed Taeh...
149K 1.5K 50
☆- TXT Oneshots -⁠☆ Refer to the intro for more information. - Completed - ✧ Highest Rankings ✧ #1 kaikamalhuening (20.02.23) #7 taejun (19.02.23) #9...
71K 3.8K 43
It all started with receiving a letter inside his locker. Beomgyu had a rough childhood until his mom married a very known and respected man. He was...