Manan FF: TERA FITOOR

By ShineInPeace

PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS LOVE RIDE A beautiful love ride of an RJ Nandini Murthy and the Businessman Manik Malhotr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34πŸ’–
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63❀️
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 30

636 59 8
By ShineInPeace

NANDINI'S POV

"Nandiniii!!! Why aren't you helping me? There is soo much work left" Mom cried walking to and fro in the kitchen.

"I am not helping you? Seriously?" I widened my eyes seeing the bowl full of chopped potatoes and the 10th onion which I am chopping right now. Also not to forget, I have arranged the whole living area too.

"Yeah!! Chop it fast. They would be coming" she said worriedly stirring the curry.

"You are saying the same dialogue from 5 hours. And let me tell you again, it takes more 3 hours for them to come. So chill!!" I rolled my eyes.

"It's Cabir's family. We need to give good treatment to them. After marriage, Navya would be staying there. She doesn't have to face anything because of us" she sighed and continued her work.

"Momm!!" I back hugged her and she gave a small smile.

"Manik's parents are really good. Aunty and Uncle are my favorites. So don't worry" I said and she nodded.

"Now get back to work" she said and I chuckled.

I again started chopping vegetables when Navya came inside the kitchen yawning.

"What are you guys doing?" she asked in her sleepy tone, still wearing her night suit. "Preparations for your to be in-laws" I muttered under my breath.

"What?" she frowned and Mom glared at me.

"Woh... FAB5 is going to be here for lunch...so, mom is preparing" I smiled and she frowned.

"FAB5 is coming? Why dint Cabir tell me?" she asked checking her phone. "It was a sudden plan made by me" Mom smiled. "Okayy!! But why soo many dishes?" she asked looking at all the bowls.

"Arre!! First you go and get ready" Mom glared at her. "Okayy" she rolled her eyes.

"Wear a saree" Mom smiled widely making me face palm.

"What? Why?" Navya chuckled.

"It's just....actually..umm..." Mom stammered and nudged me to help.

"Cabir asked Mom that he wants to see you like that" I gave a fake smile and Navya blushed.

"Fine" she blushed hard and ran out of the kitchen making us two chuckle.

After helping Mom, I went to the living room to see Bhai instructing the workers and Dad talking on the phone.

"Arrange those vases at the corner and change these curtains" Bhai was ordering the workers and I sighed.

"Bhai, you already know Nyo aunty and Raj uncle. Why are you also stressing out?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah!! I know them. But it's the matter of marriage. And I don't want anything to happen that would make them feel bad. We shouldn't neglect this and take lineance only because we know them very well" he smiled and explained. "Okayy sir" I bowed and he laughed.

"What's up?" Dad asked coming near us and caressed my head. "We were talking about Manik's parents" Bhai said and Dad nodded.

"I hope everything goes well" he said looking at Navya who was walking downstairs wearing a beautiful blue net saree.

"It will" I assured him and he smiled.

"Hey gorgeous!!" I looked at Navya top to bottom with a smirk. "Nanduuu" she whined blushing.

"You really look pretty" Bhai side hugged her and she smiled.

"Is this for Cabir or his family?" Dad laughed making mine and Bhai's eyes wide.

"Family?" Navya frowned making Dad realise what he said.

"Family...umm...mera matlab hai.." Dad stammered and looked at me.

"He means that, after eating we will go to meet uncle and aunty na. So, are you trying to impress them?" I covered up and she blushed.

My Mom and Dad always need me to cover up.

"Why soo many arrangements are going on?" Navya asked looking around the house. "Our clients are coming in the evening. So..." Bhai said and she nodded.

"I'll go and help Ishi Maa" she said and went inside the kitchen.

"Just escaped" I and Bhai muttered and Dad gave us a apologetic smile.

"I'll go and look at the garden area" Dad said and went to the garden.

"You also go and get ready" Bhai said looking at me. "Why should I get ready?" I gave a bored expression.

"To look presentable" Bhai said pushing me upstairs. "Fine" I rolled my eyes and went inside my room to get ready.

I wore a long yellow colour top and left my hair open. I looked at myself and smiled at my appearance.

MANIK'S POV

"Manik!!! Shall we go?" Mom asked excitedly.

"Maaaa!! Don't yell. If Cabir will listen na, then I am gone" I begged her.

"He wont. He is in the washroom" Mom said. "I am still telling you, Cabir will kill us" Mukti leaned back on the couch.

"I know right" I said and she nodded.

"It will be fun guys. Don't spoil it" Aliya smacked our heads. "True" Mom side hugged her.

"Guys, when are we leaving?" Dhruv asked.

"Yaar stop asking. I am already fed up because of Mom. She literally woke me up at five in the morning  asking that can we go for lunch. Seriously?" I looked at Mom at the end and she shrugged making the other three laugh.

"Chill yaar. Seriously when are we going?" Mukti asked making me roll my eyes.

"In an hour. Fine?" I gave a lip tight smile and they nodded.

"I'll go and get ready" Mom squealed. "This is the 10th time you are going to get ready. It's like we are going for your wedding alliance" I chuckled at her.

"Arre it's the first shaadi in the house. I am soo excited" she smiled widely.

"Shaadi? Nyo Maa if Cabir listens, he will get a heart attack" Aliya said.

"Yeahh!! If Cabir and Navya are ready then only shaadi and all. Please?" Dhruv said and Mom nodded.

"Guys, Cabir is coming" Mukti said and we looked at him. He sat beside me with a frown on his face.

"Why did you all become silent when I came?" he raised his eyebrows.

"We were planning for your birthday" Aliya said hurriedly making me face palm. "My birthday? It still has 2 months?" Cabir frowned.

"She is just joking. Leave her" I said and he nodded.

"What were you guys talking about?" he asked again. "We were talking about your shaadi" Dhruv said and immediately bit his tongue.

"Shaadi?" Cabir asked horrified.

This couple can't shut their mouths.

I looked at Mom and signalled her to handle the situation and she shook her head in negative.

What will she handle when Cabir gets to know? I am surely going to be killed by him today.

"Yaa shaadi. We were wondering that on your shaadi, would you be busy with Navya or would you be eating" I covered up again and he laughed.

"Isn't it obvious?" he asked. "Yeah!! On your shaadi obviously you would be busy" Mukti smiled.

"Nope. I would be eating sitting on the mandap" he winked.

"Bhukkad" Mom smacked his head and he grinned.

"Chalo, I'll go and get ready" Mom said and I hit my head on the couch.

"Where are you going?" Cabir asked.

"You are going to have a tough time today" Mukti whispered to me with a sad smile.

I glared at Mom who gave me a apologetic smile.

"Why are you all looking at Manik?" Cabir asked. "So that I will cover up their sayings" I muttered.

"Huh?" he raised his eyebrows.

"Mom is going out to meet her friend. And I swear if you ask any other question, then I am going to kill you" I gritted my teeth.

"Meri Navya ka kya hoga?" he asked innocently.

"Tumhari Navya ko dusra rishta mil jayega" I wrapped my hand around his shoulder. "Shut up" he hit me and I laughed.

Everyone went to get ready and I wore a yellow colour t-shirt and jeans.

We all started to Murthy Mansion and Dad's car followed us secretly. I turned the mirror towards my side so that Cabir couldn't see back.

"Guys, are you hiding something?" Cabir asked.

We all exchanged looks and gulped in fear.

"Hide?..From you?..What are you talking about?" Mukti laughed with fear and I rolled my eyes at her bad acting.

"Cabir!! Why are you asking soo many questions? Just shut your mouth" I rolled my eyes and he nodded thoughtfully.

"Just a confirmation. Anything which is going to happen today is not because of us" Aliya raised her hands.

Ohh noo!!!

"What will happen?" Cabir asked confused.

"Guys...it's like I am travelling with devils. Just shut your mouths. Please!!!" I cried and they nodded.

"Arre!! I forgot. Nandu asked me to pick some stuff in the market. Manik please stop the car there" Mukti said and I nodded. I messaged Dad to follow Mukti and all.

"You guys walk back to Murthy Mansion as its near only. I'll go and park the car" I said dropping them at the market and they nodded.

Dad's car also stopped as they were coming with others. I drove off to Murthy Mansion and saw Nandini in the garden talking to the workers.

"Nandinii!!!! Help me" I hugged her as soon as I saw her and she chuckled.

"Kya hua Mr.Malhotra?" she asked breaking the hug. "Shut up!! Everyone is irritating me from morning. They are talking rubbish so that Cabir will get to know the plan. And Cabir is asking me hundreds of questions" I sighed and she widened her eyes.

"The same is happy with me too" she made a puppy face and I chuckled.

"We can handle it together right?" she asked and I nodded.

"Now don't worry. Come inside" she said.

"I'll come with everyone" I said and she nodded.

"Manikk!!" Abhi came and hugged me. "Abhi!! Kaisa hai?" I hugged him back. "All good" he smiled and I smiled back.

"Sab aagaye?" Ishitha aunty rushed out. "No. Only Manik is here" Nandini said and she smiled at me.

"Hii Darling!!" I hugged her and she hugged back.

"Hello!! Where are the others?" she asked. "They will be coming" I said and she nodded.

"Nandini and Abhi, see the welcoming near the gate. I will be ready near the door" aunty said hurriedly and rushed inside making us chuckle.

"You guys are stressing out too much" I said. "As if Nyo aunty is not" Nandini narrowed her eyes and I sighed.

"They came" Abhi said looking towards the gate to see the younger clan walking inside.

He instructed the workers and they all stood opposite to eachother with flowers in their hands.

"What's all this?" Cabir chuckled coming inside and looking at the decor.

"Our important clients are coming. So.." Abhi said and he nodded.

"Shall we go in?" Cabir asked. "Noo.. They are coming na" Abhi said looking at the gate making me and Nandini hit our head.

"Who?" he asked. "Clients" Nandini said and he nodded.

"Everyone is behaving weird today" he sighed and went inside.

"They came" Abhi said and ran near the gate seeing the car enter inside.

Loud royal music started playing and the workers showered flowers on the car. I glared at Nandini for such huge arrangements and she chuckled.

I can see Mom's blank face from the window.

"This is too much" I whispered to Nandini. "Mom's plan" she raised her hands in surender.

"I am sure that Cabir would be frowning inside listening to this loud music" I said and she chuckled. "Navya too. Because we never welcomed any clients like this" she said and we laughed.

"God!! Save us" I sighed and she nodded.

"Please make your way inside ma'am" Abhi opened the car door for Mom and she got down with a confused face. "You too sir" Nandini opened the door and Dad got down frowning.

"What happened?" Abhi asked looking at them.

"This house.." Mom was going to say something but Nandini interrupted.

"Arre!! First come in. Mom will kill us if she sees you waiting out" Nandini pulled Mom and Dad inside who were very confused.

What happened to them?

"Mom!!! They are here" Nandini yelled standing outside the door.

"Nyo Maa? Raj paa?" Cabir asked horrified looking at them. "What are you two doing here?" Navya joined too but they were silent.

"Manik!!!" Cabir yelled.

"Nandu!!" Navya glared at her.

"We are out of this" we both said and they rolled their eyes.

"I am going to kill you both" Cabir said.

"Aagaye" Ishitha aunty rushed out with aarti ki thaali but stopped in mid looking at my parents. She looked at them with wide eyes followed by Raman uncle who had the same expression.

"What happened?" Abhi asked.

Mom, Dad, Ishitha aunty and Raman uncle were silent and staring at eachother shockingly.

"Mom!! Kya hua?" Nandini asked but no reply.

"Let me introduce you people first" I said coming ahead making Cabir and Navya glare at me.

"Mom and Dad this is Ishitha Murthy and Raman Murthy, Nandini's parents" I said and they were still not reacting.

"Uncle and aunty, this is Raj Malhotra and Niyonika Malhotra, my parents" I said and they dint react too.

"Chup kyu ho aap log?" Mukti frowned.

"Nyo?" aunty whispered coming out of her trance. "Raj?" uncle whispered too.

"I soo hate you" Mom narrowed her eyes at aunty making our younger clan eyes wide.

"How...how do you..guys know eachother?" Navya asked nervously.

"You all are friends?" Aliya asked.

Before aunty could react Mom chuckled sarcastically.

"Friends?? No way!! We are enemies!! Right Ishitha Murthy?" Mom glared at aunty.

"Manik!! I am scared" Nandini held my hand. "I am not understanding anything" I said and she nodded.

We saw Cabir and Navya's scared faces.

"I guess we did wrong bringing our families together. It is causing problems in Cabir and Navya's relationship" Nandini sighed and I nodded.

"Niyonika listen.." aunty started but Dad cut her off. "No Ishitha!! Just stop. We are done" Dad said and I was shocked listening to his tone.

"What happened.." Raman uncle was going to say but Mom stopped.

"So much happened Raman. Why are you even asking?" Mom said.

"Why are my parents being so rude?" I cried and Nandini sighed.

"What are you talking about Nyo?" aunty frowned.

"Leave all this. This marriage won't be happening. I am sorry Cabir" Dad said sternly making us all gasp.

Navya was on the verge of crying while Cabir also had tears ready to flow.

"Raj Paa..what are you saying?..You..you...know that I love Navya" he said shattered.

"So? However you don't want to marry her right? So leave it" Mom said.

"Aunty!! How can you?" Navya started crying.

"Nyo, what are you talking?" Ishitha aunty glared at Mom and side hugged Navya.

"I am talking facts!!" Mom yelled making me palm my ears.

"My mom is soo dramatic" I said shocked and Nandini was not in a state to react.

"Nyo Maa, please. I love Navya. We want to marry eachother" Cabir said and tears trickled down from his eyes.

It's very rare to see Cabir crying.

I felt very bad for them. I tried to interfere but Nandini stopped me and shook her head in negative.

"Cabir!! You have to do this for us. You both are not ready to marry eachother right? So it won't be hard to forget eachother" Mom said and Ishitha aunty rolled her eyes.

"Nyo and Raj, just stop it" Raman uncle frowned. "You stop it Raman. We are done" Dad glared at him.

"Please!! We both want to marry eachother. We are ready" Navya cried and aunty patted her head.

"Sorry!! We won't let this happen" Mom said.

"Mom!! Just stop it" I glared at her. "Manik!! Don't come inbetween. I am warning you" she gave me a scary look.

"Why? Why are you doing this?" Nandini asked. "Nandini!! You too" Mom said.

"Don't do this to Navya and Cabir. Please!!" Dhruv interrupted. "Yeah!! They both love eachother" Aliya said.

"Listen Cabir and Navya. You both are not willing to marry eachother right now. So just leave all this. It is easy to forget eachother" Mom shrugged.

"We are ready to her married" Cabir and Navya said together making us all stare at them.

"Yes!! We decided it before two days only" Navya cried.

"We were about to say you but.." Cabir held Navya's hand.

"Please keep your fights aside and let them live" Abhi said.

Mom and Dad looked at eachother and then at uncle and aunty who rolled their eyes.

"Ishu!!!!! I am soo happy" Mom ran near aunty and hugged her happily.

We all stared at her shockingly.

"Such a dramatic woman you are Nyo" Ishitha aunty chuckled and Mom joined.

"Raman!! Atlast our children are getting married" Dad laughed and hugged uncle. "Yeah!! And now you can stop your drama too" uncle shook his head chuckling.

Cabir and Navya were too shocked to react.

"Kya ho raha hai yaha pai? Just now you were fighting badly na" Mukti frowned and Mom chuckled.

"First let us settle down. Ishitha, is this the respect you show to Navya's to be in-laws?" Mom narrowed her eyes and aunty chuckled.

"Tujhe tumhari ghar mein kya respect dho?" aunty rolled her eyes and Mom smirked.

She went and sat on the couch followed by others.

"Me, Ishitha, Raj and Raman are bestfriends" Mom started and we all gasped.

"Friends? From when?" Abhi asked.

"Since childhood" aunty said. "Yeah!! Actually our parents were also friends" Mom said.

"Mine and Nyo's parents were soo close friends" Ishitha aunty side hugged Mom.

"As we four were bestfriends, Ishitha and Raman were attracted to eachother at first. Me and Nyo made them realise and then they did the same to us. We were very happy with our lives" Dad said with a smile.

"We also actively participated in eachother's wedding. You would see us in the wedding photos. Do you remember?" Raman uncle chuckled and Mom nodded.

"But when Raman decided to start his own business and Raj decided to work in his dad's company, we shifted. Me and Raj shifted to Pune and Raman and Ishitha were in Mumbai only" Mom said with a sad smile.

"We four were in touch only. We used to call eachother daily. But after you children were born we got busy in our responsibilities and lost touch. After so many years, me and Nyo met in a function. There we again got in touch" Ishitha aunty smiled.

"But we forgot to talk about you children. Can you belive Ishitha and Raman? We are close to eachother's children but dint know who are their parents" Dad laughed and they joined.

"Remember Nandini? One day when we went to that reception party, I said my friend wanted to meet you and Abhi. That was Niyonika only" Ishitha aunty said and Nandini was shocked.

"You four are friends?" I asked shocked and they nodded.

"We dint knew it these many days?" Abhi asked and they again nodded.

"Why did you decline our marriage then?" Navya sniffed.

"Ohh that!! I was shocked seeing Nyo and Raj here. But then later understood their act" aunty said hitting Mom and Dad.

"Act?" Nandini frowned.

"Actually when we entered inside your gate we understood that Ishitha and Raman are your parents. As Cabir and Navya were not willing to marry eachother right now, me and Raj planned it" Mom winked making us roll our eyes.

"You made joke of us?" Cabir glared at her.

"C'mon, enough of all this. It's celebration time" aunty squealed in excitement.

"I am soo happy for you both" uncle hugged Cabir and Navya and they smiled widely.

"My children!! Come here" Mom extended her arms. "We are angry at you" Cabir pouted.

"I am sorry" she said making a puppy face. They chuckled and hugged her followed by Dad.

"Let's go and have lunch" aunty said.

"Wait a second!! How did you both come here?" Cabir crossed his arms at Mom and Dad.

"It's all because of Manik and Nandini" Mom smiled appreciating.

I and Nandini looked at eachother horrified.

"Manik!! Save me please" Nandini whispered and closed her eyes tightly.

"Ohh really?? Soo cute!!" Navya smiled sarcastically.

"Yeah!! They only planned everything and made us meet" Ishitha aunty smiled.

"Ohh no!!" Nandini muttered.

"You both are soo sweet. We should thank you properly na" Cabir gritted his teeth at us.

"Are Dhruv, Aliya and Mukti also involved?" Navya asked and they immediately shook their head in negative.

"Nope!! Full credits goes to these both" Mom praised us but Cabir and Navya glared at us.

"Nyo and Ishu, it's enough" Raman uncle tried to stop them.

"What enough? They should know how good friends they are" Ishitha aunty shrugged making us face palm.

"Manik and Nandini, our good friends, please come near us" Cabir gave a lip tight smile. "Yeah!! We need to hug you" Navya gritted her teeth.

"Nandini!!" I whispered smiling nervously and she nodded.

"How to escape?" she asked.

"There is only one way" I said sternly and she raised her eyebrows.

"What?" she asked.

"Run!!" I yelled and ran out catching her hand. We heard everyone calling us but we were busy running.

We reached the back garden and halted panting.

"Our mothers are soo dangerous" she said and I nodded.

"Let's sit" I said sitting on the bench and she followed. "Good escape" she chuckled and I joined.

"But not for a long time" I said and she nodded.

We sat there silently looking at the trees and sky.

"Everything happened soo fast na" she said slowly. "Also it's confusing" I sighed.

"What is confusing? Our parents being friends or Cabir and Navya getting married?" she asked turning towards me.

"Marriage. Are they really ready or are they pressurised?" I asked.

"I thought to talk about it with Navya. You talk to Cabir" she said.

"Noo, I will talk to Navya and you talk to Cabir" I said and she frowned.

"But..." she was about to say but I interrupted. "Please?" I said and she sighed nodding making me smile.

"What do you think about our parents being friends?" she grinned. "It's really shocking but it is also cute" I said and she smiled.

"We are actually following our family's tradition" I said wrapping my hand around her shoulder. "What tradition?" she raised her eyebrows.

"As our moms said, our grandmothers were best friends. Our mothers who are their children, are also friends. And now you and me are also friends" I explained and she smiled widely.

"Yeah!! Isn't it awesome?" she said dreamily. "It is" I smiled

"Our childrens also have to be friends in future then" she said demandingly and I nodded.

Just then my phone rang and I saw it was from Mukti.

"Bol Mukti" I answered the call.

"Manik, everyone is waiting for you both. Come fast" she said.

"Do you want Cabir and Navya to kill us?" I asked.

"Arre, they won't do anything. Pakka!! Nyo Maa and Ishu aunty have handled them. So come" she sighed.

"Sure?" I asked again.

"Very sure" she said.

"Fine, we are coming" I said and cut the call.

"What?" Nandini asked me. "Mukti is saying us to come in. Our moms have handled Cabir and Navya itseems" I said and she nodded.

"Let's go then. Remember you have to talk to Navya and me to Cabir?" she said and I nodded.

"By the way, where did you go yesterday?" she frowned.

I smiled remembering yesterday. Me giving bouquets to LoveGuru and she giving it to the orphanages and old age homes.

"Manik!!" Nandini called me bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Woh..I...I actually... went out with.... Cabir" I stammered and she nodded.

We started walking back into the house.

"Where were you by the way?" I asked.

"I actually went to the orpha..." before she could complete she stumbled and was about to fall when I held her from her waist.

Her hair was falling on her face and her eyes were closed tightly. I smiled looking at her beautiful face.

I slowly tucked her hair back of her ear and she slowly opened her eyes. I looked into her eyes and she looked back.

"You are handso.." before she could complete we heard some voice.

We turned our heads to see our moms standing there smirking at us.

"What?" I asked them still in the same position and they smirked wider.

"Manik!!" Nandini called me and I raised my eyebrows. "Leave me!! Let me stand" she said embarrassed.

I frowned and then realised our position. I immediately made her stand and our moms chuckled making us look here and there.

"Someone is wearing the same colours today" Mom said and I looked at Nandini to see us both wearing yellow.

"It's only a coincidence Nyo. Right?" Ishitha aunty smirked and we nodded.

"Shall we go in?" Ishitha aunty asked and we nodded immediately. "Come" Mom said and started walking but suddenly stumbled.

She caught Ishitha aunty for support and aunty held her waist.

"Mom!!" I yelled in fear.

Ishitha aunty tucked Mom's hair back of her ear and they acted as if having a eye lock.

Ohh damn!! They are imitating us.

"Are you guys serious?" Nandini stomped her foot and rushed inside the house.

"You both are really crazy" I said and they chuckled standing properly.

"Stop chucking like teenage kids" I glared at them and rushed inside the house but can hear them laughing back.

I entered inside the house and saw Nandini laughing at something Aliya said. I smiled looking at her and Mom nudged me from back.

"What?" I asked irritatedly. "Stop gawking at her and come inside" she said making me roll my eyes.

We went and sat on the dining table to have our lunch.

"Raj, atlast our dream is getting fulfilled" uncle smiled.

"Yeah!! I am very happy" Dad smiled.

"What dream?" Cabir asked.

"We always thought that our children should get married to eachother" uncle said making me and Nandini choke on our food and cough.

All the heads were turned towards us with wide eyes. We both looked at uncle shocked.

"Arre no, its not how you both are thinking. Cool down" uncle said making us sigh in relief and others had disappointed face.

"Cabir and Navya are also our children right? And they both are getting married. We meant that" Dad explained and we nodded.

Don't know why everyone is linking me and Nandini today?

I looked at her to see her also having the same expression.

"So, what about your marriage?" Mom asked looking at Cabir and Navya.

"We will get married. Give us a week time and we will tell you when and where" Cabir said and they nodded.

"Okay!! Till one week we wont bring up this topic" aunty said and they nodded.

"Nyo, let's go to NGO tomorrow. It's been a long time" aunty said. "Sure, lets go" Mom smiled.

"And yeah!! Raman, we were about to tell Manik and Abhi right?" Dad said making me and Abhi frown.

"What?" Abhi asked.

"We both made a decision. Malhotra Industries and Murthy Industries are joining hands for our upcoming project" uncle said making us smile.

"Really?" Nandini squealed. "Yeah!!" Dad replied.

"It's going to be great to work with you Mr. Abhimanyu Murthy" I said playfully. "Ohh yes, Mr. Manik Malhotra" he joined and everyone laughed.

"And when we release our project, we need Ms.Nandini Murthy as our designer" Dad said making us all smile.

"Sure sir" she bowed and chuckled.

"Let's meet soon to discuss everything" uncle said and we nodded.

"Friends are becoming business partners and then family members too" aunty smiled. "Today is the best day" Mom said.

"What are you going to do today for LoveGuru?" Cabir whispered to me.

"Not today, I'll do tomorrow" I said and he nodded.

"Navya, I need to talk to you. In the garden after lunch?" I asked and she nodded.

"Do you want to warn her about not marrying me?" Cabir narrowed his eyes at me. "How do you know?" I asked sarcastically making everyone chuckle.

"Dare you do that" he warned and I rolled my eyes.

"Oo meri jaan ki shaan, I need to talk to you too" Nandini said to Cabir.

"Kyu? Are you telling him not to marry me?" Navya pouted. "I guess" Nandini winked.

"Okay okay. Have your lunch first" aunty said. We continued having our lunch with talks and giggles. 

After lunch, Cabir and Nandini went to the terrace while me and Navya went to the garden.

"Kya hua?" Navya asked sitting on the chair and I sat opposite to her.

"Why are you getting married to Cabir?" I asked and she chuckled confusingly.

"Because, it's time to get married and I am ready for it" she said.

"I asked why Cabir?" I asked and she frowned. "Matlab?" she asked.

"I mean, your are ready for marriage. Then you can marry anyone. Why only Cabir?" I asked and she sighed.

"I love Cabir. But that's not the only reason. I can see my future with him. I know everything is going soo fast but my heart is sure and I know I have to do this. This is the right decision" she assured.

"Are you ready to take up such a huge responsibility?" I asked.

"With Cabir on my side, yes" she smiled making me smile too.

"Congratulations Bhabhi!!!" I hugged her and she laughed. "Don't call me Bhabhi" she whined making me smile.

NANDINI'S POV

"Tum aankhon see batana, hum samajh jayenge" Cabir sang making me roll my eyes.

"What's your problem Cabir Dhawan?" I raised my eyebrows. We were standing near the railing of our terrace.

"From when we came here you are just talking with your eyes. Issiliye" he shrugged.

"Fine. What is marriage?" I crossed my arms looking at him.

"Are you my professor?" he raised his eyebrows. "Cabir please" I said sternly making him sigh.

"Marriage is not only a responsibility. It's a future of two persons together. It's not a suffocating phase. But it's a phase to overcome our suffocation. It's a belief that you can happily stay with your life partner. It's not a commitment for a period of time. It's a commitment for a life time. It's not adjustment. It's a beautiful promise" he said dreamily.

"Your answer has deleted many of my questions" I smiled and he chuckled.

"Why Navya?" I asked. "I love her. And I can see our beautiful future with her. I have that faith ki we can do anything together. Life is going to get more beautiful with her. I can't wait to get more and more of her" he smiled.

"After getting more and more of her, what will you do? Would you get bore of her?" I asked.

"There is soo much in Navya. It would take a life time to get more and more of her. But, if it happens, I won't get bore of her. The rest of my life would be spent on me adoring how lucky I am to get her. I would cherish everything again" he chuckled and I joined.

"I am happy for you both" I smiled widely and he bowed.

"Badai ho, jiju" I hugged him and he laughed. "Thank you, saali ji" he winked.

"Come let's go down" I dragged him down.

We saw Manik and Navya also sitting with others in the living area.

"I accept him" I said pointing at Cabir. "And I accept her" Manik said pointing at Navya.

"Who are you both to accept? They both have accepted eachother long back" Mom side hugged them making us roll our eyes.

"Me and Navya are going out" Cabir said rubbing the back of his neck and Navya was blushing.

"You mean date?" Aliya winked making them blush more.

"Is that even a question?" Mukti laughed and everyone joined.

"Sharam se laal ho rahe hai dhono. Let them go" Dhruv said.

"Fine fine. Jaa Simran, jee le aapni zindagi" Bhai said dramatically to Navya.

"Abhi Bhai!!" Navya blushed.

"Let the kids go" Nyo aunty said.

"Kids?" we all shouted.

"Wild kids" she said raising her hands in surrender making us all laugh.

"Devils!!" Cabir yelled dragging Navya out and we laughed.

"They are soo cute!!" Aliya said and we nodded.

"Abb jaldi se jaldi inki shaadi hojaye" Raj uncle said and we all sighed.

We all talked for sometime and the elders went to spend sometime.

"Is madam coming to beach today?" Manik whisper nudged me. "I am tired today. Shall we go tomorrow?" I asked resting my head on his shoulder.

"Okayy" he said and I smiled.

I looked at Bhai sitting opposite to us. He was looking suspiciously at me and Manik. I raised my eyebrows at him and he shook his head in negative.

"Humari gang mein pehli shaadi hai" Dhruv said excitedly.

"I thought it would be Dhruv and Aliya's" Manik tched. "Mujhe bhi laga tha" Mukti said.

"It has soo much time. So chill!!" Aliya chuckled and Dhruv nodded.

"What about you Manik? When will you get married?" Bhai asked but his eyes were glued at me making me frown.

"Why are you asking me? I dint even find my girl still" Manik laughed and I smiled.

"Ohh!!" Bhai said eyeing me.

What's wrong with him?

"What about your marriage?" Manik asked Bhai but was looking at Mukti. Mukti also looked curiously at Bhai.

Why are they both behaving weird?

"Hoga jab koyi milega" Bhai shrugged and Mukti smiled.

"Ohh!!" Manik said.

"Enough enough!! Before you both ask me and Nandini, let's stop this here" Mukti said and I nodded.

"Fine, shall we leave? It's getting late" Manik said and others nodded.

"Mom and Dad would be coming later. So, we will leave" Manik said and I nodded.

"Bye!!" I hugged him and he hugged back. Bhai fake coughed making me frown hard.

"Bye!!" I hugged Mukti, Aliya and Dhruv too.

Bhai also hugged everyone and then Mukti. Now I smirked and he rolled his eyes seeing me.

They all left and Bhai turned towards me.

"We need to talk. Tomorrow?" he asked and I nodded.

He went to his room and I sighed.

Tomorrow is going to be a big day.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Please do vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 3.1K 47
My take on Mumbai track..one of my most fav track. Peep in to see
554K 53.8K 128
This is a series of OS, on different events. Some imaginary and some related to real incident. Hope u will enjoy it :)
369K 16.2K 87
A story which deciphers brothers bond, love, careπŸ’•! To know peep into the story πŸ‘€πŸ‘€!!!
209K 14.6K 72
Story of three brothers who love each other like hell ... lifeline of each other.. can do anything for each other's happiness But what happens when...