Hidden Moon [Completed]

Oleh offroadgirl

[BEING REWRITTEN] What would you do if you learned about your bloodline? What would you do if you found out t... Lebih Banyak

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Tyler's POV
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Tyler's POV
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
Tyler's POV
Tyler's POV
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
sequel!
Agent Luna!

chapters 75

917 51 1
Oleh offroadgirl

"Come on, baby. Let's get you home." Someone says to me before I'm picked up.

"Five more mintues, dad." I mumble into a chest.

I hear laughter before lips press to my forehead. "I think you had enough sleep, love."

"Tyler," I draw out. "Five...more...please. Paperwork is tiring."

"Alright, love, five mintues." He says, carrying me down steps in a rough manner.

My eyes open and I glare at the person holding me. "Put me down, you ass. That is not a nice way to wake someone up."

His golden eyes meet mine and I gasp. "That's not nice to say, love. You don't want me to punish you, right?"

"Punish?" I ask and immediately regret it. He throws me over his shoulder with his hand on my butt.

"Yes, my lovely mate, punish. You've been a very bad girl."

I stay quiet to think. Tyler wouldn't say that. "Carson?" I ask.

"Who else would it be love?"

"Well, Tyler is an example since he is your human." I have to admit though, it is a nice view.

"Your human too, I'm yours too. Please don't leave me out. I want love too." Carson crys out.

"Carson, I'm not leaving you out. Not one tiny bit." I tell him. I place my hands on his back and push myself up so I don't keep hitting my chest against his shoulder.

"Love, do you love me?" He stops and the emotions in his voice make me feel sad.

He sets me on my feet and cups my face, his calloused thumbs rubbing my cheeks soothingly. "Do you love me, Summer? Because I love you." He leans forward and places his lips on mine.

"Woah there, boy." I pull my lips back. He frowns and pouts. "I was told three days and then you show up all of a sudden? What happened to you?"

He head lowers in shame. "I missed my mate. I missed her scent, her laughter, witty comments, and well her! Plus, Tyler was becoming depressed and I took over to fix it."

I smile. How cute. He missed me. "Glad to know someone cares for me." I joke before being smashed into a chest.

"I will always care for you. You know that right?" His eyes meet mine and I see sincerity in them.

"I love your eyes," I whisper out. I could stare into the gold all day.

"I love you, Summer. And I can't live a day without you when I know I can have you beside me."

Cue the awwing from the crowd but my reaction is tears. He looks worried for a second before pulling my head against his chest so my ear is against his heart.

"You hear that?" He asks but continues before I can continue. "That's for you and you only. My sole purpose it to make you happy and I don't like seeing you cry. Please, love, stop crying. It hurts."

I smile through the tears. "Stop being so sweet then. It's almost too much."

"Sweet? I'm only stating my mind. Isn't that what girls want guys to do?"

I nod my head against his chest. "Yeah, for me at least. Why are you being sentimental now, Carson?"

"Because Tyler and I realized how much we needed you in our lives. You test his boundries and challenge me to a whole another level. You anger us to hell and back but your mysterious aura drags us back in every time. Tyler always did have a thing for bad girls." I chuckle. "We also think it is time that you are shown to your pack as my mate and their future Luna. All I want is for you to be by my side with your rightful title."

"My place is by your side but I have one question." He makes a noise of agreement. "Does Tyler know about any of this conversation?" I pull back and see Carson's mischievous smile.

"No, and he won't unless you say something. I just had to see you and to tell you one thing before I leave."

"What is it?"

"Tyler has a gift for you in three days time."

"Wait, isn't it two days?"

Carson shakes his head. "No, I'm moving it to three days. Your mate needs those three days to gain courage for everything going on."

I nod and kiss him on the lips. He's still my Tyler and now I have a wolf to love too. He kisses me back instantly and his hands grip my hips while my arms are around his shoulders. At first it starts soft and caring to rough and passionate. Carson seems to never want enough while I have to pull back for air. He trails kisses down my jaw and onto my neck while I arch my neck and bite my cheeks to keep back a moan when he gets to my mark.

"This might burt a bit." He whispers before I feel his canines peirce my neck where my mark is. I cry out in pain before pleasure takes control. He kisses the mark again and holds me close to him. He presses his lips to mine with a growl.

"I have to stop before I do something I might regret." He says then stroms off. I begin to fall but something, or I should say someone, catches me.

What the hell just happened?

"Come on, Summer. I got you." Jack's voice comes from the person holding me.

He carries me to the garage and puts me in the passenger's seat. He runs off and is back in a few seconds. He sets my phone in the cupholder and starts the truck. Where he's going, I don't know.

"You didn't tell him you love him." Jack says, placing his right hand on mine.

I hold his hand and my head rests on the window. "I do love them but I don't see Tyler in there. It's like Tyler wasn't even present and that's what worried me. I love Tyler but it's his wolf, Carson, I'm not sure about."

Jack sneaks a look at me and focuses back on the road. "Well, one thing I know that he doesn't. Carson is going to make Tyler feel pain for the stunt he pulled. Weren't you just talking to Tyler over the phone?"

"Yeah, when I had to deal with the fighting problem then I kinda fell asleep while working. It didn't work out so well. I think I have like two months of work to do before I'm back on track."

Jack nods and I touch my neck cautiously. I yelp when it hurts and dig in the glovebox for a cleaning kit. I open a mini mirror and use it to check my mark. I clean it with a frown. I look around the truck for a spare bag of makeup and apply some to cover my mark.

"That's a low blow, Summer." Jack says. I look at him with a glare.

"Does it look like I care? He friggen bit me then left. I'm pissed the fuck off." I say lowly.

"Just be careful about what you do. His wolf reacted and I just hope you know what you got yourself into." Jack warns.

I give him a innocent smile. "Don't worry about me. I got this handled. You're forgetting that I'm the one who single handedly made the big bad Alpha Wolfe let me keep my bike and let you stay."

Jack gives me a look that makes me feel like his idol. I give him a smile. "I know what I'm getting myself into."

"Last time you said that you got thrown from a fifty foot balcony." Jack states.

I laugh. "My dear friend, I handled that very well. I got all the info we needed and didn't die!"

He sighs. "That's not the point I'm trying to ger across to you, Summer. I want you to understand that you have to handle things more maturely than you ever did before. This isn't some mission that you have to survive. This is the man, and wolf, that you love. Summer, I love you, but you need to become the adult you are. If you make a mistake this time it will hurt you more than it will hurt others."

But that isn't who I am. I think from a kids perspective to make myself not realize everything that has gone on. I try to not act mature so I don't feel the weight of everything around me. Because if I do, I might drown in the emotions. For me, it's a matter of forget and you're safe.

A blaring from a cellphone makes me jump and look at my phone in the cupholder. I pick it up and look at caller ID.

"Hello?" I answer. Who could it be.

"Hello, may I speak with Miss Woods please." The voice says sweetly over the phone.

"This is her." I say then worry and panic begins to eat me. My stomach feels funny because this is a voice from the counter of a hospital.

"Hello there Miss Woods. I called you to tell you that Tyler Wolfe is here at the hospital. He was in a car crash and he might not make it."

Blackness invades my sights and all I think before I'm out thank god I'm not driving.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

77.8K 2.6K 44
After watching her parents die before her eyes, 17 year old Tris Prior and her brother Caleb Prior have been in and out of foster homes. Recently the...
Blood Oleh Zen Austaria

Manusia Serigala

103K 5K 36
Blood || a mated werewolves story Alpha Zev Malewoods was your stereotypical everybody fears him Alpha. Because in what werewolf story is there not t...
1.2M 43K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
7.2K 658 22
NOTE: This is completed but unedited. It will be going through major changes soon including with plot and character changes. Once it is all changed...