Rebellion. (EXO)

Autorstwa Jazzyeoll

"We build castles with our fears, and sleep in them, like kings and queens." -Christopher Poindexter. ... Więcej

Rebellion. [EXO's Fanfiction]
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.

Chapter 5.

1.2K 73 7
Autorstwa Jazzyeoll

Dahi

-PRESENT-

"Since I couldn't make it to last week's outing. How does ice cream sound?!" Mia asked as we stopped at an ice cream shop. Mia was my bestfriend and the only person from my current life who knows about my mother and my sister, also of Kai being my arrogant step-brother. Mia had always been so cheerful whenever we went out, kind of why I loved spending time with her, she was so carefree and never once did she complain about her own life...Oh, excluding her list of crushes of course, which was endless. "Okay, we will get ice cream. Cutie at three o'clock is eyeing us." She said. Here we go again. I casually followed her gaze, and whatever hint of a smile I had on my face, had suddenly dropped.

No freaking way.

"Let's go." I grabbed her hand and started pulling her along, she stopped and started dragging me back towards her, she was much stronger than I was which gave her the full advantage. I was doomed. Her eyes shifted between me and the guy who was eyeing us from inside the shop. Did he recognize me or was simply just staring at Mia?

"What the hell girl? we're going in." She said firmly, and the next thing I knew, we were inside. Mia tried acting casually, glancing at the guy from time to time,  until we finally reached the cashier and the guy's gaze shifted from her, and to me. Hul.

 I turned to face the young man at the cashier just when Mia started ordering us two cones of ice cream. "I think the lady here is a vanilla person, you know, plain and boring." I was startled when I heard his voice, and the moment I turned around, I found his eyes already on me. This rude bastard. "Plain and boring? honey, I'm all about the rainbow." Mia replied, I wasn't going to laugh, but it was just too damn funny not to. Oh Mia, you have no idea.

When I recovered from my laughter, the stranger was looking at me with soft eyes while Mia's almost wanted to eat me alive for laughing at her."Oh I'm sure that you are." He said, and I couldn't believe my eyes when I noticed that Mia was actually blushing. I stared at her with a gaped mouth, and the guy's eyes moved back to mine, again. "I was talking about your friend here, Diane, was it?" he scratched his chin as he thought about the name once more, but still couldn't find the right one. Like I care.

"Let's go." I said to Mia who was looking at us with utter confusion, "You two know each other? and her name is Da-" I cut her off while shaking my head, the stranger kept nodding at her, urging her to correct it for him, but when she didn't, his face split into a wide smile. I glared at his profile. He was just messing with me. Mia looked between us for a moment, then shook her head in a -ya'll-are-crazy- way, and faced the cashier who had our ice creams ready. That had allowed the stranger to have a good long look at me.

How lovely...not.

I started feeling uncomfortable around him, as I should be."So how was last week's swim?" he asked me, I didn't reply because I obviously didn't want to have this conversation with him, or any conversation for that matter. "He was with you at the-" "Leaving now." I said after I paid for our ice creams and dragged Mia along. She ended up pulling me back. Again.

I was seeing red. "What's your name?" Mia asked, and his eyes finally moved away from me and to Mia. "They tend to call me Byun Baekhyun." He said with a wink, and I could swear that Mia was in the process of sending out a silent prayer to keep her strong and on her feet.

Oh. I was the only one who wasn't at all interested in knowing his name.

"Can we please leave-"

"So what are you good at?" Mia interrupted. Whao, what was with that question all of a sudden?  I started  to feel abandoned by her, it only took her one glance, one glance at him to get her like this, and who? the guy who dared to push me into the water last week. What a joke.

"Holy shit!" Mia suddenly said, causing me to take a step back. The guy who we know now as Baekhyun, flashed a knowing smile in her direction. "Weren't you in Luhan's clique last year?" She asked, and he laughed a throaty laugh. Just when I thought it couldn't get any more worse, it did. Being in Luhan's clique meant that Kai must be involved. I didn't know all of his friends, and didn't care to, I didn't even know that this person was even friends with my step brother, I mean Kai."You used to go to our school?" I asked, like the dummy I was, and instead of just nodding, he felt the need to explain me for some reason. "Yep. So youngsters like you know me as the guy from Luhan's clique? thanks for the boost of confidence, but I gotta say, those blues are enchanting."

And at that moment, I knew what type of guy he was.

"Oh." There's that blush again from Mia as she started curling a strand of her hair between her fingers. I rolled my eyes. What the hell, M?

He was the asshole type.

The type you see in movies, you know, that cute guy who flirts with one victim only to move onto the next one, then break their hearts just because he got bored of them? the cold, harsh, player type. The description fit him perfectly, minus the cute part."Mia, don't you think we've stayed long enough? we're keeping people from ordering-" "Your name is Mia? what a beautiful name." He cut me off as he stretched his hand out for Mia to shake, then added with a toothy smile. "Nice meeting you, Mia. I'm Baekhyun." He introduced himself for the second time. What? 

I started yawning as I imagined how all of this was going to end, starting with Mia falling in love with the asshole, the asshole leaving Mia just when she thought he was the 'one', and then there's me who will have to buy her ice cream and her favorite chocolate to console her and make her get over yet another heart break as she usually claims them to be.

"We should really-"

"When are you graduating?" His attention was solely on Mia as he asked, interrupting me again, and it took me a while to realize that he did move on from annoying me. Thank god. But that still didn't mean that I found him any good for my bestfriend. Something about him made me feel uneasy. "We already have. Starting college next fall." Mia answered. If only I could get the ground beneath me to swallow me up so I wouldn't have to stand here with those two, especially him.

"Amazing, so I'm only a year older. What college?"

My attention suddenly drifted from the two's conversation as I saw someone awfully familiar passing by the shop from outside...With a girl. Kai just walked by with a freaking girl. I couldn't see her clearly, which got me even more curious. "So you guys met last week on the trip?" I swiftly heard Baekhyun mentioning what happened that day and how we met, but I didn't focus much on what was actually being said since I wasn't able to think of anything else but the whole Kai thing. Was that girl his girlfriend? Cold steel was actually dating?

"...Dahi?" Mia called out, and I looked back at her, she eyed me curiously for a split second, then I found that Baekhyun was already gone. Hallelujah! "That was absolutely crazy." She said as we started towards the exit. "What was?" I asked, and she squealed while slightly jumping up and down, you'd think that she'd won a contest or something.

"He asked for my number," she said, my face paled as I realized what I thought was going to happen was actually happening. "Who did?" Why was I playing dumb when I knew exactly who it was? "Don't be ridiculous! who else? Baekhyun did you silly!" She said, and I crinkled my nose in disgust. "Why would he?" I murmured under my breath, but she heard me. "Why not? he clearly wants to go out with me." She said. Revealing the 'unknown.'

Oh Mia, what have you gotten yourself into?

We were outside ice cream shop, and I glanced sideways but there were no signs of Kai and the girl anymore. "Do you think he'd call?" She asked me as we walked side by side on the pavement. Should I tell her that it'd best if she could just ignore his calls? I really couldn't shake the uneasiness I felt. "Mia..." I started, but trailed off as soon as I noticed her stopping mid-way.

"What is it?" I asked, she took a long moment to reply as she looked down at her phone. "Saturday at 9 P.M, he said not to dress too fancy." She mumbled. He asked her out already? Oh no. "text him back saying no." She glared at me the moment those words were out of my mouth.

"I already texted yes, and guess what?" she was actually still typing the response. I rolled my eyes at her. Typical Mia. Who the hell asks someone out right after meeting them? he couldn't possibly think that they were soulmates or something? I growled, preparing to give her one of my long scoldings, but it was too late as she couldn't even wait for me to 'guess'. "It's a double date."

What?!

"That's right, cowgirl, you're on for Saturday as well. Baekhyun is setting you up with one of his friends."

I really felt uneasy about that guy named Baekhyun.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

13.7K 585 20
That feeling of just wanting to drop everything and leave it all behind. Beware of it. You might lose what can't be returned. You might want your rea...
189K 2.4K 42
"Sometimes the people we should fear the most are the people closet to us" - Peter Pan
2.6K 92 11
|𝖉.𝖜 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 11-13 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦·𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘥𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴 �...
60.5K 3.1K 73
[ THIS IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION !! ] "Would you stop romanticizing this?" "Why? We're going to die anyways."