The unforgotten sister

By mvreed05

11 years ago the Ferrari's made a terrible mistake that cost them their daughter and sister Michelle , all ca... More

Characters And Asthetics
1- Normal Day
2- The past
3- She is a Diaz
4- Surprise little sister
5- Saying good bye
6- Oh hell no !
7- Leaving home
8- This is going to be hell
9- Awkward
10- Never Ever
11- Baby photo
12- New school
Characters and Aesthetics part 2
13- What makes them dangerous
14- A Scar
15- New Girl
16- The Confrontation
17- I missed you idiot
18- You've got me
19- Giovanni
20- Flashbacks
21- The universe hates me
22- The Video
23- Not all the apple's are rotten
24- I Love You
25- Stay With Me, Please
26- They Are Going To Pay
27- Is He Dead?
28- The Truth
29- Cat And Mouse
30- Phase 1
32- Not Done With Sabrina Just Yet
33 - No Matter What
34- Second Chance
35- Double Revenge
36- Two Guilty Idiots

31- She Was Here

7K 224 30
By mvreed05

Sabrina pov

I'm so fucking releaved... Michelle has no idea what I did. Always knew she was a dumb fucking bitch. Besides she can't be mad at me I didn't drive the car Nicklaus did. But she is a very overdramatic person.

I saw my door open a while after Michelle left. It was Ben "What did she want?" he asked me serious. "She forgave me... She has no clue about what happened." I said smiling.

"Wipe that smile of your face." he said cold and angry. He has never talked to me like this before. I was shocked and hurt but I tried to hide it.

"Look brina I helped you because you are my sister but let's not forget so is Michelle. We can't act like you didn't kill someone. And not just anyone someone she really cared about." he said while his eyes soften a little bit.

"I'm sorry" I said and I felt tears fall from my face. He came to my side and hugged me. "Hey.. It's okay... No one is going to find out I'll make sure of it." he said sounding determined.

Benjamin pov.

After leaving Sabrina's room I got a text from dad telling me to meet him in his office. When I got inside dad was sitting on his chair and Isabella was also there." What's going on? " I asked when I got inside.

"We are trying to find out who was driving the car." my heart started to beat faster. I knew they weren't going to be able to find anything because I made sure of it but I was still terrified of my father.

"You okay there bro? You look little pale." Isa said snapping me out of my own thoughts. "I'm fine." I said and the door opened again. When I turned around I saw bear. "You called me?" he said talking with dad.

"Yes, I need you to find anything about the crash, maybe there were cameras along the road." dad explained to him. He walked over to dad's desk where the laptop was. He started to type on it. Isa and dad looked carefully what he was doing.

I pulled my phone out and texted the guy I paid to make sure to get rid of the footage. When I asked if he did it he responded with a message that scared the living shit out of me. "I haven't done it yet."

I texted him telling him I'll kill him if he doesn't get the job done right now. I started sweating and watched as Bear kept typing on the keyboard. "I've got camera's along the road" he informed us. "Can you get the footage?" Isa asked him. "Yup, just give me a few seconds." he said not looking up.

I started freaking out and I walked over to them and saw the computer loading 70%, shit shit shit. it kept loading until 100%

But it then said File has been deleted "That's weird" Bear said looking at the computer. "It's been completely erased. Everywhere even from the drive" he explained, I immediately relaxed.

"How is the posible?" Isa asked. "The person who was in the car must have gotten rid of the evidence." dad said thinking out loud. "I'll see if I can do something but it will take a few hours." Bear informed us focusing back on the computer.

Thats when there was a loud scream all off a sudden. I quickly ran following the sound straight to Sabrina's room. I had my gun in my hand just in case. When I opened the door she was sitting on the floor in the corner while holding her legs close to her chest hyperventilating. I put my gun back in the holster.

I immediately went to her side. "What's wrong Brina?" I asked with softness in my voice. "She was here." Is all she said with pure horror written all over her face. "Who was here brina?" I asked.

"I want to speak to Ben alone" she said. "Princess are you sure?" dad asked her. She only nodded and they left hesitantly. "What's going on?" I asked her as we both sat on her bed.

"Michelle's mom, I heard her Ben she was here she said that she'll make me feel sorry for what I did" she said looking terrified. "Brina she is dead I am one hundred percent certain of that. I think everything is just getting too much for you. Why don't you take a nap, you'll feel much better after that" I said wrapping my arm around her shoulders.

"Okay" she wispered softly. She climbed into bed and I tucked her in and gave her a gentle kiss on the head. I left the room and was on my way to mine when Michelle walked past me.

"Hey Ben" she greeted me. She called me Ben she hasn't called me that since she's been back. "Hey Ellie" I greeted back.

"I heard yelling earlier is everyone alright?" she asked me. "Yeah it was Sabrina she thought she saw something but she's okay now she's taking a nap." I explained.

"Shame, the poor thing I'll check on her later." she said smiling. She's finally showing her trueself again and it made me happy. Maybe the woman who claimed to be her mother, Naomi told her to be emotionless with us because she was jealous

Michelle pov

Me and Asher started planning what our next move was going to be. After we left the hospital we went back to a coffee shop where we met with Asher's friend Mason.

We ordered and after a while he came in with his backpack. "So what do you guys need?" he said immediately. "Well hi to you too Mason" Asher said. "Sorry but I love a good revenge plan." he said exited like a kid in a candy store.

"Okay so me and Asher have been thinking is there anyway you can take pieces of voicemails my mother left and put it in a sentence?" I asked him. "Yeah a pre-schooler can do it." he siad kind of cocky.

Me and Asher looked at each other and shook out heads. I handed him my phone. "There are about 5 voicemails we want to use. One my mom left me very angry after Eleanor got drunk at school, so most of the words will come out of that one." I explained to Mason.

"Cool, any phrase you want to use exactly?" he asked. "We listened to them and got something like You are going to be sorry and when I get my hands on you you will regret it." Asher explained to him.

"Okay I'm on it" he said taking his laptop out of his backpack starting to type on it. Me and Asher waited for a while until he was done. He played it back to us and it was absolutely perfect.

"Okay I got to get home before my grandma kills me." he said and put his laptop back in his bag. "Thank you for helping again Mason." I said gratefully. "No problem" he smiled and left.
"So you ready to begin phase 2?" Asher asked me. "Hell yeah"

After that I went back to the house. I noticed Sabrina was in the living room with her mother and took my opportunity. I sneaked into her bedroom and placed a recorder  under her desk. I had the play and pause button on my phone so I could do it remotely.

I left the room and waited for Sabrina. And after a while I saw her go into her room. She closed the door behind her and that's when I pressed the button. I stood close by the door and could slightly hear Nonna's voice. And in that moment my heart ached a little.

I heard her repeating "This isn't happening, you are dead."

She suddenly then started screaming like ear drum bursting type of screaming and like a naughty child I quickly ran to my room because how suspicious would it look if Sabrina is screaming and I'm eavesdropping at her door listening doing absolutely nothing to make sure she is okay.

I heard footsteps run down the hall. And after  a while it went silent again. I peaked through my slightly open door and saw Benjamin leave the room and this is where Phase 3 starts. My main plan is to make Sabrina pay but it just won't be fair if I let Benjamin get away with it as well.

I need him to believe that I am finally letting them in and starting to act like they are my family. I ran down the other pair of stairs only going up again to make sure I walk past him.

"Hey Ben" I greeted him. I could see a small smile appear on his face "Hey Ellie"

"I heard yelling earlier is everyone alright?" I asked him as if I'm the dumbest person ever. "Yeah it was Sabrina she thought she saw something but she's okay now she's taking a nap." he  explained. Mhh saw something? Maybe her guilty conscience?

"Shame, the poor thing I'll check on her later." I said smiling fake. "Well I'll leave you to it, then" I said and left.

I may sound like a pscycopath saying this but hearing Sabrina screaming like that with real terror in her voice made me.... I won't say happy just yet but its getting there.

And I can't wait to see the rest of their faces when I reach the end of my plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 297 17
Aurelia is a powerful young girl on the outside who owns her own empire. She's smart and beautiful, and all people are afraid of her but on the insid...
Amara By -Piranesi-

Teen Fiction

46.9K 1.1K 29
"What's she called?" He asks. "Amara... Amara Contessa Andolini" I tell them. "An Italian name, for la mia principessa mafiosa.". ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~...
107K 3K 37
Francisca was only 10 years old when her mother decided to pack hers and Francisca's things and leave their home along with Fran's father and 2 olde...
1.3M 35.1K 68
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...