Alpha Adryan (Romano Series #...

Por skiesheaven

"๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€" - ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ. ... Mais

Copyright
Author's Note
Cast
Aesthetics
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty four
fourty five
fourty six
fourty seven

forty three

914 39 9
Por skiesheaven

(A/N : this is just a filler chapter, so sorry for being MIA for half an year)

Two weeks passed by without Jade seeing him, she ate her breakfast, lunch and dinner in her room, she didn't join him like she did the first time during the meals, she was half expecting him to drag her out of her room but none of that happened, she was surprised, to say the least.

Jade had felt an inkling that he was ignoring her after their last encounter in her room.

She felt like being coped up inside her room was the only thing that would protect her from whatever she would face once she was outside, but she could only sit inside these four walls for so long, doing nothing, passing her days monotonously. She felt like she would lose her mind if she sat around for even five more minutes. It also didn't help the fact that she missed Adryan and Adonis so much, she felt like she had left behind a piece of her heart with them, she even missed Violet and everyone else in the pack. Jade didn't know how long it has been since she was taken away from the pack, or if Adryan was searching for her. Sitting around and staring out the barred window with too many thoughts running through her mind was her new hobby.

She only had contact with two people for the past two weeks, the butler she first met when she woke up in this place, and a maid who brought her meals throughout the day.

Deciding to finally leave her room, Jade approached the door to her room determined.

Slowly clicking open the door she slowly peeks her head outside, seeing that the coast was clear she steps out completely. She walks through the silent hallways, taking in her surrounding, sometimes stopping in her way to take a closer look at the paintings that hung along the walls, she noticed that all of them had a theme of darkness surrounding them. Yet, they were beautiful in their unique way. The whole place looked like something out of the Victorian era, with candles lit along the way to show the path and with very dim lighting in places with walls painted dark in colour that contributed to the darkness.

She continued walking, she felt like she was walking through a maze as she run her hands along the walls as she walked, walking while her head turned to the side, gazing at one of the paintings on the wall. Jade suddenly felt chills running up her spine, she had an intuition that she wasn't alone, there was someone else present, hiding in the darkness. Knowing that it would be better to return, she turns around to leave, she accidentally bumps into something or someone. Startled she moves back, her emerald green eyes meet a pair of blood-red eyes that stare back at her. The woman in front of her had dirty blonde hair, a straight nose and a sharp jawline that could put a man's jawline to shame, she was beautiful in a dangerous way, with her full lips painted red, pale face.

One look at her was all it took for Jade to understand that the person was a Vampire. Subconsciously she moves back, the woman just keeps staring at her, making her feel eerie, and a bit creepy.

"So, you are her," she says in a low voice, almost like she was speaking to herself, but Jade was able to hear her perfectly in the silent hallway.

"Who are you?" Jade asks cautiously.

She takes a few steps towards Jade's direction, and when she's to move close further, in a flash a figure appears in front of Jade, blocking Jade from the woman's view. Jade stands there confused not knowing what was happening.

"Back off, Bianca," a hoarse voice says, Darius's violet-coloured eyes stare coldly at the woman named Bianca.

Bianca's blood-red lips quirk up as if amused by the situation. "Darius, I was just trying to get acquainted with our guest." Darius's eyes narrow into slits, and Jade's emerald eyes move back and forth between the two, but when she hears Bianca say the name her eyes move towards Darius's form. For a split second their eyes meet and he looks away, continuing to stare daggers at the blonde-haired woman.

"Leave" one word was all he uttered, a warning of sort. Darius knew what Bianca was playing with, she was trying to toy around with Jade and when she find an opportunity she could slit Jade's throat and have her blood. Even though Jade was a werewolf, and vampires usually drank blood from non-supernatural creatures like humans and animals mostly but there was something different about Jade. Her skin looked so supple and fair that it was like a walking temptation for someone to take a bite from her skin, especially for a vampire at that.

Both Darius and Bianca have a staring contest, none of them ready to give up yet, finally realizing that she wouldn't be able to do anything to Jade with Darius around Jade, she turns to take a final glance at Jade and in the next moment, she disappears. Jade keeps staring at the spot where Bianca stood mere seconds ago.

Darius turns around to stare at Jade, "Don't step outside of your room" his voice deep as he speaks.

"Why would I ever listen to you in the first place? Darius.." Jade retorts, her voice turning smug towards the last.

Darius's eyes flash red for a quick second upon hearing her say his name and return to their normal violet-coloured eyes, Jade's eyes managed to catch the fleeting change of emotions in his eyes.

"Do as you please. I will not be always here to help you out. Be warned that this place is crawling with bloodthirsty vampires." with these warning words he leaves using his vampire speed. Jade had initially expected him to threaten her or drag her back to her room, but never did she expect him to not fight back at her words.

Her fingers trailed the spines of the books placed chronologically on the shelves, sometimes stopping on one and skimming through the contents, while already holding three books in her hands. Jade couldn't believe that she managed to find a library in this huge castle so quickly. It's been almost a week since she had last seen Darius, she had ignored his warning about not venturing outside her room, she felt bored out of her mind being stuck in one place and one such exploration in this big castle led her to this ginormous library, it was even more impressive than the one Adryan had.

While reading a book, she felt the cold wind pick up, causing goosebumps to arise on her skin. It was as if her body and surrounding were warning her about something dangerous present inside the library. With shaky fingers she places back the books in their rightful place, turning around she comes face to face with red eyes, which cause her eyes to widen in shock and her heartbeat to rise. The stranger had an eerie appearance, blood-red eyes paired with his pale skin was a dead giveaway that he was a vampire,  his presence alone made her want to run as far away from the library.

Acting as if his presence didn't scare her, she tries to quietly leave the library as fast as she could, she had only taken a few steps forward when she was stopped in her tracks when the stranger suddenly appeared in front of her again. He starts approaching her only for her to take equal steps backward.

"The constant beating of your heartbeat is like music to my ears," he says as he continues approaching her until she finds herself cornered, with a bookshelf behind her and him standing a hair length away from her. She closes her eyes unconsciously out of fear, now feeling his presence right in front of her. She could feel his breath on her neck, and him sniffing her and the next thing she knows, she feels a wet sensation on her neck causing her eyes to widen, she tries to push the stranger with all her might only for him to shove her back into the wooden shelves behind her with such force that she felt her vision blurring. Jade feels her body sliding down, since her powers were being contained by magic, her human part didn't react well to the hit.

The metallic scent of blood fills the air as suddenly the wind picks up for the second time that day. Through her hazy state, Jade could feel another strong presence inside the room, for a few minutes, she could only hear things being thrown around, smashing of things as well.

A blurry figure appears in front of her, violet eyes inspecting her. His fingers move her baby hairs to the back of her ear.

"Stupid girl, I warned you? didn't I?..." his voice low as he says that, ignoring the tingles he feels, he picks her up bridal style and starts walking out of the library.

Darius pauses his reading as he hears slight rustling noises coming from the direction of the bed. Placing the book on the table beside him, he stands up, walking closer towards the bed, he could spot the strawberry blonde hair spread around the pillow.

Standing beside her sleeping frame, he reaches to push the blanket higher. Turning around to leave, a sudden hold on his hand stops him, tingles spreading at the touch. Turning back around to face her, she looks at him with half-opened eyes.

"Stay..." she whispers in a hoarse voice.

Don't be a silent reader ;)

Vote, comment, and share.

-Naomi

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

171K 4.8K 35
Highest Ranking ~^~ #1 in DarkMagic ; 14/05/2019 #2 in DarkMagic ; 13/05/2019 #72 in Werewolf ; 23/09/2017 #79 in Werewolf ; 07/1/2018 #16 in Element...
401K 8.4K 60
A King needs his Queen, to rule by his side. To see the beauty in every little things.. Its all Alexander ever wanted. To feel the bond of a Mate. To...
20.7M 678K 109
Once a forgotten Omega, now the next Luna of the Blood Moon pack-Nova must uncover the secrets of her heritage while unraveling the reason her new Al...
129K 4.8K 38
Book #1 of the Alpha tetralogy. Can be read as a STAND-ALONE. โ€ข-โ€ข-โ€ข-โ€ข-โ€ข-โ€ข-โ€ข-โ€ข-โ€ข-โ€ข-โ€ข-โ€ข-โ€ข-โ€ข-โ€ข-โ€ข-โ€ข-โ€ข-โ€ข-โ€ข-โ€ข Alpha Dellilio Rupen, the deadly Lycan wolf...