The Other Side of A Coin

By Maselant

A past life forgotten. They will feel love again under a tree. Isn't it wonderful? " I'm Cale Barrow!" " I'll... More

Betrayal and a Choice
Help Him!
Memories and Reason
Cale, Adopted???? Jinxing Himself
He's Back, Finally!
"I'm Sorry"
A Bad Dog Shouldn't be Kept
Alberu's Pov
Another Dragon? He's A Pure Bred!
Fedele. It Means Hope.
Ah, So Cute!
For Gold's Sake!
Guilt, Greed. What To Choose?
Rebellion Prevented
Let's Not Show Cale ( For the sake of his sanity)
Come On, Just Laugh
What Could Be Worse?
Hey Guys! 💦
Colors
The Braid of Fate
Brainless Rich People
Undercover
A Certain Single Pringle Vampire Duke
Look Out For The Rat
Take the Damn Gem Will Ya?

Someone Else

1.7K 120 9
By Maselant

Meanwhile, Jack was glad when his liege contacted him. He was originally sent with Hannah to spy on Cale, but an accident happened and Hannah ended up poisoned by dead mana.

Since Cale saved his sister, Jack had been having trouble debating which side he should help. But according to the message he received, Cale joined White Star?

Now Jack and Hannah won't have to choose. They can just run wild and mess with Alberu Crossman and the others. Jack is very innocent, yes, but hey, even he can get angry when seeing someone betray family okay?

Plus, his innocence is only limited within the organization. As someone who grew up in Arm, he knew things that aren't so nice despite the protection of his sister.

" Hannah! The lord as said that you can run wild now! And to contact the others."

Jack couldn't help but smile at his sister's wide smirk. She's been sulking all they for being unable to stab those betrayers.

" Go tell the others. I'll have my fun first." Hannah held her well sharpened sword, ready to have a party.

" No need. We heard it all." A few people stepped into the room holding their weapons. They have a wide grin on their faces too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.3K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
95.9K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
77.9K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...