⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇ 🎤ᴊᴀɪʟᴇʏ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ🎸...

By Tiya_TealTea

Ayo, I'm a huge Jailey obsessionist, so why not write some oneshots for these two cuties? Characters belong t... More

✨Stargazing✨
💘The Things I Love About You💘
🎄Mistletoe🎄
💛The Taste Of Your Lips💛
🐽Giggles & Snorts🐽
💓Your Warm Embrace💓
💤Sleep With Me💤
🌌Cuddles At Night🌌
💗Love Solves Everything💗
💕Passionate Love💕
💙Wearing His Hoodie💙
💄Lip-Balm💄
❄Winter Warmth❄
💌Love Letters💌
🧹Exertion🧹
💋Goodnight Kisses💋
💜You're Too Cute💜
🍷Drunk In Love🍷
❣A Vampire's Blood Bites❣
🌃Quality Time In Bed🌃
💊Your Love Is My Drug💊
❤Bites Of Love❤
🏖Beach Date🏖
🌹She's My Lady Love🌹
🖤Your Soft Cheeks🖤
🌙Night Hugs🌙
💖Morning Affection💖
☀️Someday☀️
💔Don't Ever Leave Me💔
💚Holding Hands💚
🌧Kiss In The Rain🌧
👑She's The Motherfucking Princess👑 (Pt. 1)
👑She's The Motherfucking Princess👑 (Pt. 2)
🌸Romance Movies🌸 (Smut!)
🌺You're Beautiful🌺
🌠Come Home Soon🌠
🔥In Love With A Criminal🔥
💟Sparks Between Us💟 (Smut!)
🍡Chewing Gum🍡
🌥Talk To Me🌥
💞Kiss Marks💞
🦋Time Alone🦋
🥂The Nightclub🥂 (Pt. 1)
🥀Judas🥀
🔴Hot 'N Cold🔵 (Smut!)
🌡Under The Weather🌡
🥂The Nightclub🥂 (Pt. 2)
🌈I Dream Of You In Colours That Don't Exist🌈
🤍His Cozy, Navy Jacket🤍
❤️‍🩹I Need You More Than Air❤️‍🩹
🫧Complicated Feelings🫧 (Pt. 1)
🫧Complicated Feelings🫧 (Pt. 2)
🧁Cupcakes🧁
💫A Day With The Brothers💫
💉The Lab Experiments💉
🏳️‍🌈Coming Out To Him🏳️‍🌈
🪻Double Date🪻
🦇You're Perfect For Me🦇
💸Nice Guys Finish Last💸 (Pt. 1)
💸Nice Guys Finish Last💸 (Pt. 2)
🧸Warm Cuddles🧸
🪷A Heartfelt Reunion🪷 (Smut!)
🔗Broken Roads🔗
🍋Lemon Boy🍋
🩷If You Love Me For Me🩷 (Pt. 1)
🩷If You Love Me For Me🩷 (Pt. 2)
🌻The Hanahaki Disease🌻
⏳️Five Minutes⏳️
🫶More Than Anything🫶

♂️ Genderbends ♀️

1.9K 18 25
By Tiya_TealTea

Author's Note: I decided to write a oneshot for Jake and Hailey's genderbends because I honestly love them so much and I simp for those two.

Cover edit by melongoats.

Names:
Jake: Jade
Hailey: Hayden
Zander (Alexzander): Zandra (Alexzandra)
Luke: Lucy
Milly (Millicent): Max (Maxwell)
Sean: Shauna
Daisy: Damien
Elliot: Ellie

Jade Sterling. One of the most popular girls in her grade, and one of the many girls a lot of boys swooned over and daydreamed about. She was well known among students and had a high reputation.

Jade was also part of the music club, serving as their lead singer. A powerful voice she had indeed. Jade has had a huge passion for singing ever since she was a little girl. She felt blessed to be apart of a place where she could express her talent and show off her voice. Jade had a good relationship with all of her fellow club members and loved them all dearly.

Hayden Austin. The music club's president and founder. He was extremely talented at anything when it comes to music. He was able to play a variety of different instruments. Not to mention, he too had an incredible singing voice.

However, there is something that has been distracting Hayden a lot from music lately. A crush. It's true. He never thought this day would come so soon, but Hayden has fallen for a girl. And trust me, he did not expect his first ever crush to be this particular female. The music club were all aware of who it was and would try to tempt Hayden to make the first move, unfortunately, Hayden was too shy.

Right now, it was time for band rehearsals. Inside the club, Hayden, Zandra, Max, Lucy and Shauna were all waiting for their singer and friend, Jade, who was late again, no doubt. During this time, some of the members decided to pester Hayden about his crush once again.

"C'mon dude! Just ask her out on a date!" Max exclamined, punching Hayden in the arm playfully.

"I-I can't! I don't know how to!" He replied, causing Max to roll his eyes.

"Just do it! It's not that hard!" Hayden gave a glare at the electric guitarist.

"Oh yeah. That's why you haven't asked Ellie out on a date yet."

Max went red upon hearing the name of his crush and cleared his throat. "Uh, that's completely d-different.." Lucy then walked over to Hayden and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"You've liked Jade for a long time now, Hay. I think you should go for it and give it a chance." Lucy commented, showing her childhood best friend that he has her support. Hayden sighed again. He would always remind the club that Jade liked Damien, as she told them. Although, it has been a long while since then. The club thinks things have changed.

"Or not. You don't have to." Zandra suddenly spoke out, leaning against the wall with an unamused expression. All the heads turned towards her.

Ah yes, Alexzandra, preferably addressed as 'Zandra'. She was Hayden's little step-sister and closest confidant. For as long as they've all known her, Zandra has been shown to be overprotective of Hayden. She is always making sure nothing happens to him that could get him hurt, physically or mentally. The thought of Hayden getting into a relationship made Zandra's protectiveness skyrocket. Especially since it's Jade he's crushing on.

"Oh, Zandra. C'mon now. Your brother likes someone. Don't you think you should show him some support?" Shauna replied, making Zandra cross her arms.

"I know, but what if Jade hurts him?!" She exclaimed.

Hayden scratched his neck nervously at his sister. He knows how protective she can get. "Sis, I'm not a baby. I can take care of myself. Don't get so paranoid." Hayden responded, watching Zandra walk over to him, staring deep into his dark grey eyes.

"I just don't want my brother to get hurt. You've dealt with people hurting you and your feelings back to back throughout your life. I can't stand it, Hayden. It makes me so...angry.."

Hayden sighed softly and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "Hey, don't worry about me, lil' sis. I promise, I won't get hurt. Jade's a good person. She won't hurt me." He assured his sister with a smile.

"I hope not..or else.." Zandra whispered to herself.

"Anyway, so will you ask her out on a date later?!" Max questioned with an eager grin. Hayden became nervous again.

"I-I don't know.." Max scoffed a little and tried again.

"Do it, do it, do it!" Zandra scowled a bit to herself.

After Max's many attempts of convincing and pestering, Hayden soon gave in. "Okay, fine! I'll ask her out!" He blurted out, the club members growing shocked at his response.

"YES!" Max shouted out happily as Shauna and Lucy chuckled. Zandra rolled her eyes but knew that her brother needs her support, especially in a time like this.

Suddenly, Jade ran into the music club room in a haste, panting to herself as she held onto the door handle. "I'm here! I'm here!" She exclaimed, glancing up. Hayden blushed to himself at the sight of his crush.

"Finally! Oh my Lord.." Max replied, letting out a huge sigh. Zandra walked over to Jade with a serious look.

"You're late. For like, the 74th time." Jade rubbed her neck and sheepishly laughed.

"Haha..Sorry Zandra.." Zandra rolled her eyes and gave a small tut.

"Look, everyone's here. Let's just make a start." Hayden spoke out, getting everyone's attention.

"Sir, yes sir!" Jade saluted with a charming grin which Hayden couldn't help but beam at. He couldn't deny it. He liked her. So much. But, he was afraid that Jade didn't feel the same way. He was especially scared of the fact that he had to ask her out later today, since he said he would. Hayden was petrified on how this would turn out.

-Later-

Hayden watched her from afar, with his friend Max and sister Zandra by his side at the lockers. "Alright, dude. Now, just go up to her, and ask her out on a date." Hayden let out a breath of nervousness, hearing Max.

"It's not as easy as you think!" Hayden crossed his arms.

"Yeah, let's back out. Let's back out right now." Zandra quietly exclaimed. She tugged onto Hayden's arm and was about to drag him away. However, Max pulled Hayden back.

"Zandra, would you shut up? Hayden needs to get his girl!" Hayden blushed at Max's statement.

"Sh-She's not my girl, Max.." Max smirked at him.

"Not yet.."

"Okay, you know what?! I'm just gonna ask her. Screw it." Hayden announced as he started to walk on over to Jade. Max jumped slightly in delight and excitement.

"Attaboy! Go get her!" Max yelled out excitedly before being silenced by Zandra.

Jade was at her locker, looking into the mirror that was hung on the inside of her locker. She fixed her hair and soon shut the door. As she closed her locker, behind it revealed Hayden, who looked at the girl with a shy grin.

"Um, hey Jade!" Hayden greeted, causing Jade to smile back at him.

"Hey, prince charmin'~" She greeted back with a wink. Hayden became flustered at the nickname Jade often used for him.

"D-Do you have to call me that?!" Jade giggled at his question.

"Would you rather me call you 'princess' instead?" Hayden blinked at her in embarrassment.

"N-No!" Jade laughed again which made Hayden's cheeks glow red.

"Prince charming it is then." Hayden cleared his throat and took a slow, deep breath.

"Anyway, Jade..There's something I've been meaning to ask you..a-and it's okay if you say no.." Jade grew confused.

"What is it?" A tint of blush appeared on her cheeks.

"U-Um, I was wondering if you'd.."

"Yes..?"

"If you wanted to-"

"Go on.."

"U-Um, Jade..Would you like to..?"

"Mhm..?"

"U-Uh..Wo-Would you l-like t-to.."

Hayden was cut off his sentence when Jade abruptly pressed her finger to his lips, silencing him. "Shh..I'd love to go on a date with you.."

Hayden's eyes grew immensely wide with shock. He couldn't believe what he had just heard. Did Jade just say yes? "W-What?!" Hayden managed to say, still unable to process what just happened. Jade brought her body closer to him, hooking his chin with a smirk.

"Meet me this Saturday. At noon. Rosemeadow Park. Okay?" Hayden nodded his head shyly before Jade planted a blissful kiss on his cheek. Hayden could feel his heart beat out of his chest. His whole face went red. "I'll be waiting for you, prince charmin'~"

With that, Jade walked away from the boy, giggling to herself as Hayden stood there, completely speechless. After a minute or two, a huge grin appeared on Hayden's face.

"She said yes...She said yes!!"

-End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 155 20
After the music club won 2nd place in the competition, everything started to change. The music club gained prominence and everything seemed to be fin...
33.1K 448 18
So ya I'm going to make some DrewxJake one-shots because they are my ships and most of them will be smuts. So read at your own risk ^^ I make fluff...
576 33 14
"I suggest you make the right choice, but wrong choices give the world a little more flavorful." That's what she told me not to long ago. I was insp...
30.2K 311 35
This story will include many ships, such as: -Jailey (Main ship) -Lander (Dey is too cute for their own good 😩 ) -Milliot (I stan ✋ ) -Saisy ( ✨ Y...