Secrets | Stiles Stilinski

By YuuuuuuuhhhhBxtch

Y/n a little witch living in beacon hills with a veterinarian. After her mom went missing Y/n finally started... More

~ The dead body~
~The return of Derek Hale~
~A new born werewolf~
~Digging up a body~
~ Wolvesbane~
~The Dream~
~ Batman and Robin~
~Magic Bullet~
~Almost a tragic death~
~The unexpected attack~
~ A mountain lion? ~
~Heart Monitor~
~ Your anchor~
~Night School~
~The failed escape~
~ The escape plan~
~ The break up~
~Lunatic~
Wolf's Bane
~Co-Captain.~
~Formality~
Code Breaker
~The Fire~
~New Start~
~Omega~
Update on the story
~Shape Shifted ~
~ The new Alpha~
~Ice pick~
~ A supernatural scream~
~An evil witch? ~
~Abomination~
~ A Kanima? ~
~Venomous~
~ Jackson?!~
Author's note
~ Frenemy~
~Breaking the law once again~
~A visit from the enemy~
~Restraint~
~ Detention~
~Taking a smoll break~
~Saving him~
~Tickets to the rave~
~A new wound~
~ Birthday Party~
« What did you do? »
I'm disappointed
~ A gun against her head~
~ The cry of a mother~
~ Not the usual lacrosse game~
~ Almost ~
~We can't go back to the way it was~
~ I need to find her~
~ Missed calls~
~ Hunting for a coffee shop~
" You're the danger~
~ Family reunion~
~ Home but not safe ~
~ Terrified ~
~ She's dead~
~Sacrifices~
~ Little Arrien~
~ School trip~
~ Almost lost a friend~
~ Mexican food~
~ Glen Capri~
~ Can't lose you too~
" Another one gone missing"
~ Telluric Currents~
~ Finding dead bodies~
~ The recital~
Small note
Deucalion's daughter
~ Stuck in the hospital~
~Losing hope~
~ The Nemeton~
~ Surrounded by death~
Hellooo
~ Time to say goodbye~
Book 2!

~ An interesting chemistry lesson~

852 22 12
By YuuuuuuuhhhhBxtch

« You okay there? » Isaac asked her noticing her looking at the empty hall behind him. Y/n sighed loudly disappointed at her failed mission to follow Peter and looked up to Isaac that was staring at her with a smile. Y/n didn't like that smile. If she was being honest she missed the old Isaac but she knew that this was the Isaac now.

« I'm fine. » Y/n said shaking off his hands on her shoulders and looked back at the empty hall.

« Are you sure ? » He asked with a smirk. Y/n noticed his smirk and raised her brows at him.

« What are you doing here Isaac? » Y/n asked completely ignoring his question and gave him a smile. Y/n thought it was a good opportunity to find out what they had planned.

« What? I can't come see my dear friend? » Isaac said stepping closer to her. Y/n scoffed shaking her head at him.

« As much as I want to believe that I know that you wouldn't come here unless Derek told you to. Now, what are you really doing here? » Y/n said tilting her head.

« Like I said, I'm just here to see you. » Isaac said his smirk getting wider. Y/n breathed heavily noticing how close he had gotten and thought she might play with his feeling as well. She smiled at his stepping closer to him raising her hand and bringing it close to his face. Isaac's eyes widen at her taken back by her actions but soon gave her a smile. Y/n put her hand on his cheek caressing it softly never removing her eyes away from him.

« I really liked the old Isaac but you are just something else... » Y/n said teasing him by looking at his lips before bringing her eyes back to his. She smirked staring deeply into his eyes. Her eyes flashed green for a second successfully getting into his mind and with that a name suddenly popped up into her mind.

« Lydia.. » He whispered staring into her eyes without realizing. She felt him stepping closer to her, their chests touching. They both heard the bell ringing but the both of them just stayed where they were silently just staring at each other. Y/n noticed the people getting out of the classrooms so she leaned to his ear.
« Thanks for the help. »  She whispered before stepping away from him giving him one last look and turning away from him with a smile on her face but that smile soon fell as soon as she noticed Stiles and Scott staring at her. She knew that they would be mad but now she had a clue on what they were doing here.

« What was that? I thought you had a plan on gathering information ? » Stiles yelled at her as he ran up to her grabbing her arm.

« I was! Now let go off me. You're hurting me! » Y/n yelled back at him shaking his hand off her.

« That didn't look like you were! It looked like you were too close to each other. »Stiles said grabbing her once again.

« Can we not talk about this right now? We have more important things to care of » Y/n said shrugging him off and walking away getting annoyed.

« Like what? » Stiles said. Y/n turned around looking back at her too friends that were looking at her seriously with their hands on their hips. If they weren't in such a serious situation Y/n would have let out a laugh at how they were but she contained herself.

« Like Lydia. » Y/n said looking at them straight in the eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

« Derek is not gonna kill her without proof. » Scott said as he, Y/n and Stiles walked in chemistry class.

« All right, so he tests her like how he did with Jackson. » Stiles said.

« Wait, what do you mean like he did to Jackson? »
Y/n asked stopping them both but they both ignored her.

« But when and where? » Stiles continued. The three of them sighed loudly looking up to the classroom finding Lydia sited in front of them but Erica and Isaac walked in eyeing the red head.

« I think here and now. » Scott said noticing them looking back at them. The two betas smirked at the trio before starting to walk towards Lydia but Scott and Stiles quickly ran passed Y/n and sitting down next to Lydia. Y/n sighed rolling her eyes at them looking back at Isaac and Erica that were already looking back at her. She met Isaac's eyes finding him giving her his little smirk. She rolled her eyes before walking to her sit.

Allison walked inside the classroom with a confused expression sitting down next to Y/n.
« What's going on? » She asked. Y/n pulled out her book looking back at her before nodding towards the two betas.

« They're here to test Lydia. So what ever happens...Don't let them get close to her. » Y/n said looking at her dead in the eyes with a determined expression. Allison nodded slowly at her quickly understanding.

« Einstein once said, "Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the universe." I myself have encountered infinite stupidity. » Mr. Harris said starting the lesson. « So, to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments. Let's see if two head are indeed better than one. Or, in Mr. Stiliski's case less than one. » He said making Y/n let out a chuckle.

« Erica, take the first station. You'll start with... » He started saying but suddenly everyone raised their hands. Y/n looked around the room rolling her eyes at those horny teenagers.
« I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal little hands down. Start with Mr. Mcall. All right, next two. »

~~~~~~~~~~~~

« You seem nervous.. » Allison said to Y/n noticing her bouncing her leg while she read a book. Her mother's book to be precise.

« I'm not. » Y/n not daring to look up.

« Y/n, You've been acting strange since french class. What's wrong? » Allison asked turning her body completely to Y/n getting her attention.

Y/n sighed closing her book looking around making sure that no one was listening before looking back at Allison. « Fine...But you can't tell anyone. Especially Stiles. » She said

« Okay... » Allison said with a confused expression.

« I saw Peter in french class... » Y/n whispered to her.

« What? Y/n you know that Peter is dead right? »

« Yes...I saw his spirit? Ghost? I don't know, i'm honestly confused. I haven't seen dead people since years and now he just comes to visit me out of nowhere » Y/n said starting to get frustrated at her own powers.

« Okay..What did he want? Did he speak to you? »
Allison asked wanting to know more.

« Well i was about to go and talk to him but one of Derek's pets got in my way so i couldn't. » Y/n said scribbling her notebook.

« Right..Let's talk about this later. Right now we need to focus on what's going on. » Allison said. Y/n nodded at her putting her thoughts aside but she quickly noticed Allison getting a little uncomfortable. She saw her stare towards Scott and noticed Erica's hand on Scott's thigh.

« Are you seriously not slightly jealous right now? »
Y/n said eyeing Scott and Erica from afar.

« No. Why would I be jealous? » Allison asked pretending to not know what was going on. Y/n looked back at Allison raising her eyebrows at her with a smirk.

« Because I know I would if that thing was going on with my boyfriend. » Y/n said pointing towards where Scott was.

« Time up! Switch. » Mr. Harris announced.
Y/n closed her books packing her things before standing up.

« Keep an eye on Lydia. »Y/n said to Allison before moving to the next table. She sat down opening her books once again and getting ready to continue the little experiment that mr. Harris had assigned them but she suddenly felt someone sitting next to her.

« Finally someone interesting... » She heard them say. Y/n brought her head up to look to that someone and found Erica looking back at her.

« Can't say the same for you. Even after your new look I still find you boring. » Y/n said going back to doing her work not wanting to talk but she suddenly felt claws on her thigh making her tense up.

« You know, I just don't get it.  Everyone kept looking at you but never me. I was a nobody. But now that I've changed they still won't look at me. » Erica said putting more pressure on Y/n's thigh getting more and more angry.

« What are you talking about? » Y/n said hissing in pain. « If you want the attention, I think it's pretty obvious that you've already got it. »

« No..not from them, not from him. » Erica said with now Y/n's blood on her claws.

« What? »

« Derek keeps telling us to not hurt you even after what you did to him. I just don't get it. » Erica said digging her claws deeper.

« If you want Derek. You can have him, I mean it's pretty obvious that we hate each other. » Y/n said taking a deep breath trying to contain her groan.
She grabbed Erica's wrist trying to lift it away from her thigh but failed not having the strength.

« I don't care about Derek...Stiles...is the one I want. » She said digging her claws even deeper not caring if anyone noticed them. Y/n's eyes widened at the mention of her best friend. Out of all the people she didn't expect her to say the one person that Y/n really cared about. The one that she needed to keep safe and away from them. Y/n looked towards the boy that was sited next to Isaac and noticed them both looking at her. She hissed in pain looking back at Erica. She felt her blood leaking through her pants .

« Don't you dare do anything to him. » Y/n warned glaring at Erica squeezing her wrist.

« Oh don't worry...I won't hurt him. » Erica said with a smirk knowing that Stiles was Y/n's weakness. She slowly removed her hand away from Y/n's thigh and wiping the blood away.

« And switch! » Mr. Harris yelled making Y/n jump slightly. Y/n glared at Erica watching her stand up and walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Helloooo! Sorry I haven't been able to update since school started I've been very busy!! But i'm gonna try to update when I can. Anyways here's the new chapter. It's kind of interesting...but i hope you like it!!

Don't be afraid to ask me any questions and stay safeee!!

<3333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 35 7
StilesXScottXDerek It's not so important to the story itself and this is just a 13+ story but this does have mentions of top stiles... Which is amazi...
36.3K 932 46
"Look, I get it. You probably think I'm a total weirdo now. Just please, don't tell anyone. Including Scott." Stiles moved to sit next to her and gra...
8.5K 447 29
One night in Beacon Hills, California, Derek is killed by hunters right in front of Stiles, with the police not doing anything to figure out what hap...
2.1K 93 12
"I can't be held accountable- I was moon struck when I said that." ˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚ In which the trusty helper of Scott McCall discovers her secret and fal...