⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇ 🎤ᴊᴀɪʟᴇʏ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ🎸...

By Tiya_TealTea

Ayo, I'm a huge Jailey obsessionist, so why not write some oneshots for these two cuties? Characters belong t... More

✨Stargazing✨
💘The Things I Love About You💘
🎄Mistletoe🎄
💛The Taste Of Your Lips💛
🐽Giggles & Snorts🐽
💓Your Warm Embrace💓
💤Sleep With Me💤
🌌Cuddles At Night🌌
💗Love Solves Everything💗
💕Passionate Love💕
💙Wearing His Hoodie💙
💄Lip-Balm💄
💌Love Letters💌
🧹Exertion🧹
♂️ Genderbends ♀️
💋Goodnight Kisses💋
💜You're Too Cute💜
🍷Drunk In Love🍷
❣A Vampire's Blood Bites❣
🌃Quality Time In Bed🌃
💊Your Love Is My Drug💊
❤Bites Of Love❤
🏖Beach Date🏖
🌹She's My Lady Love🌹
🖤Your Soft Cheeks🖤
🌙Night Hugs🌙
💖Morning Affection💖
☀️Someday☀️
💔Don't Ever Leave Me💔
💚Holding Hands💚
🌧Kiss In The Rain🌧
👑She's The Motherfucking Princess👑 (Pt. 1)
👑She's The Motherfucking Princess👑 (Pt. 2)
🌸Romance Movies🌸 (Smut!)
🌺You're Beautiful🌺
🌠Come Home Soon🌠
🔥In Love With A Criminal🔥
💟Sparks Between Us💟 (Smut!)
🍡Chewing Gum🍡
🌥Talk To Me🌥
💞Kiss Marks💞
🦋Time Alone🦋
🥂The Nightclub🥂 (Pt. 1)
🥀Judas🥀
🔴Hot 'N Cold🔵 (Smut!)
🌡Under The Weather🌡
🥂The Nightclub🥂 (Pt. 2)
🌈I Dream Of You In Colours That Don't Exist🌈
🤍His Cozy, Navy Jacket🤍
❤️‍🩹I Need You More Than Air❤️‍🩹
🫧Complicated Feelings🫧 (Pt. 1)
🫧Complicated Feelings🫧 (Pt. 2)
🧁Cupcakes🧁
💫A Day With The Brothers💫
💉The Lab Experiments💉
🏳️‍🌈Coming Out To Him🏳️‍🌈
🪻Double Date🪻
🦇You're Perfect For Me🦇
💸Nice Guys Finish Last💸 (Pt. 1)
💸Nice Guys Finish Last💸 (Pt. 2)
🧸Warm Cuddles🧸
🪷A Heartfelt Reunion🪷 (Smut!)
🔗Broken Roads🔗
🍋Lemon Boy🍋
🩷If You Love Me For Me🩷 (Pt. 1)
🩷If You Love Me For Me🩷 (Pt. 2)
🌻The Hanahaki Disease🌻
⏳️Five Minutes⏳️
🫶More Than Anything🫶

❄Winter Warmth❄

2.5K 19 22
By Tiya_TealTea

WARNING: This oneshot contains Lime! (Some sexual content) If you are uncomfortable, skip this chapter.

It was a cold Friday night, where heavy droplets of snow were being produced from the clouds, falling softly onto the ground. If you glanced outside, it looked like a winter wonderland.

Hailey had stayed over at her boyfriend Jake's house for the night. She was going to go home that day, however, a snowstorm had hit them that morning, preventing Hailey from driving back home as it was dangerous. Therefore, Hailey had been staying at Jake's place since the morning.

Hailey sat on Jake's sofa, shivering as the house felt chilly. She leaned her head against the cushions, sinking it in. She wasn't expecting a snowstorm to hit them. A low sigh left her mouth, hoping the snow would clear up soon.

Hailey's attention was soon turned to the door leading inside the living room she was situated in. The door opened, revealing Jake as he walked himself inside, closing the door behind him.

"Hey babe! It's pretty cold inside my house right now, so I brought us a blanket for us to cuddle in. You know, for warmth? I'll light the fire in the fireplace too. It's freezing in here. Would you like that?"

A line of blush spread across Hailey's cheeks as she beamed at her lover. "Aww, hun. You're too sweet. Of course! Thanks Jake.." Hailey replied with a bashful smile. Jake grinned back at her in return.

"No problem, princess!" Hailey watched Jake walk over to the sofa she was sitting down on, placing the quilt next to her. He then went over to the fireplace and got out a match from a packet of matches he had on him.

Brushing the match against the sides of the packet, he lit a small flame and lightly threw it against the coal. With that, a small fire engulfed between the coals, producing warmth that slowly spread across the room.

Giving her a small grin, Jake made his way over to Hailey, sitting himself down onto the sofa. Hailey scooted herself closer to him as Jake picked up the blanket and draped it over their bodies. Jake chuckled shyly as Hailey snuggled into his neck, taking in the body heat that felt so relieving against her ice cold arms.

Jake wrapped an arm around Hailey's waist, cuddling her back as the fire sizzled in the fireplace. Hailey felt a lot better than earlier, and definitely more warmer. Jake rubbed her hip back and forth slowly, making Hailey feel at ease.

Jake planted a tender kiss on her forehead, making Hailey hum in content. "Mmm, I love you Jake.." She muttered out, lifting up her head from his chest, staring into his light brown eyes.

Jake smiled and intertwined his hand with hers. "I love you too Hails..."

As Hailey was still gazing into his irises, Jake meanwhile, set his sights onto her neck. A seductive grin approached his face, which Hailey took notice of. "Jake, why are you smiling like that?" She asked, confused on this weird expression Jake was doing.

Suddenly, Hailey gasped as Jake nestled his face into her neck, taking Hailey's delectable skin into his mouth. He kissed her epidermis passionately, his grip on her waist becoming tighter.

"J-Jake? What are you doing?" Hailey blurted out, immense blush reflecting off her face. Upon hearing the question, Jake parted his lips away from her collarbone and looked up at her.

"It's cold. Surely, you wanna warm up. Don't you, princess?"

Hailey bit her lip, completely flustered as Jake leaned his head back down towards her neck, kissing and sucking it. Hailey moaned out his name at the contact, gripping onto him. She closed her eyes, her whole body becoming hot.

The more kisses he did, the further he trailed down Hailey's collarbone. Hailey winced lightly as she felt Jake bite her skin. "J-Jake...Ah~...Oh, Jakey.." Jake smirked at Hailey's moaning. Oh, how he loved hearing those sweet sounds.

Mere seconds flew by as Hailey was slowly pinned down onto the couch, with Jake's body being on top of hers, still sucking her delicate neck. He did little nibbles here and there, making his girlfriend bite her lip in pleasure. Hailey held onto the cushion that her head rested on, her nails digging into it as she received Jake's love.

Hailey then felt Jake pull down her sleeve on her right arm as his lips were making their way over to her revealed shoulder at a slow pace. Soon, Jake's mouth made it, licking her shoulder flirtatiously before he nibbled it gently, receiving a moan from Hailey in return.

"Oh, baby.." Hailey spoke out seductively. Jake smugly grinned at her, lifting his head up and away from her shoulder. He then connected his lips with her, engaging in a loving kiss with the girl. Hailey's arms made their way around his neck while Jake rested and leaned his palms against the sofa.

Their mouths soon left the other for breath. It wasn't long before they met lips again, their tongues exploring the other's mouth. Jake and Hailey moaned breathlessly throughout the kiss before soon, breaking it apart once again.

"Well, you definitely made me feel more warm.." Hailey joked, hearing Jake laugh in response. She ran her fingers through his smooth strands of hair. It felt insanely fluffy and soft. No matter what, Jake's hair always managed to stay soft.

After a few strokes, Hailey then gained a flirtatious smile on her face which Jake noticed. "Uh oh. What are you up to, princess?" Hailey rolled her eyes with a sarcastic grin at the question before giggling.

"Don't you think it's my turn to make you feel warm, Jakey..?"

Jake's face became red at Hailey's abrupt words. Hailey then sat up and gently pushed Jake down onto the opposite side of the couch, her body lingering over his as she crawled on top of him with a smirk.

Jake's cheeks flushed pink at Hailey's dominance, which he thought was attractive as hell. Hailey leaned her face down and kissed his forehead lovingly. Jake smiled at the action.

She touched her nose with his, rubbing them together, giving him an eskimo kiss. Jake chuckled shyly at this, feeling a peck on his lips afterwards.

With all that, Hailey laid her countenance down into Jake's neck, repeating the same process Jake did to her. She kissed his skin blissfully, seeing Jake shut his eyelids with a comforted smile.

Hailey kissed his warm neck a few times, hearing Jake give off some hums in ease. Hailey beamed and then soon started tasting his skin with her teeth. A low moan left Jake, his grip on the sofa tightening. "H-Hailey..God, Hailey.."

Hailey continued to nibble his neck, occasionally sucking on it which made Jake moan out even more. "Ah~ Oh, princess.." It was music to Hailey's ears hearing Jake's moans.

Hailey reached Jake's collarbone, planting a trail of small pecks with her lips. Jake bit his lip in satisfaction. "You like that, Jakey?" Jake nodded his head in shyness.

"K-Keep going, princess..D-Don't stop~" He moaned again, making Hailey chuckle seductively.

Hailey went up to his neck again and sucked it affectionately and repeatedly. Jake threw his head back in pleasure, the smile that was plastered on his face not leaving.

It wasn't long before Hailey lifted her head up from his skin, realising that she had left a hickey in the process of it all. "Oops, I left a little something.." Jake opened his eyes in confusion on why she stopped and what she meant.

"What do you mean?" Hailey held onto her neck with a bashful grin.

"There's a hickey on your neck..hehe. Sorry, I got a bit carried away.." Jake blinked at her in puzzlement before he laughed a bit.

"Ah, it's okay. I've given you hickeys before." He said with a smirk, making Hailey blush.

"Sh-Shush!" She replied, seeing Jake chortle at her reply which she loved so much. Jake's laughs were one of the cutest sounds to come out of him.

"In fact, why don't I give you one right now? Let's even things out, shall we?" Jake offered with a charming smirk, sitting his body up as he hooked Hailey's chin, bringing his face closer to hers. Hailey blushed profusely, unable to speak as she was incredibly flustered. Jake raised an eyebrow with a smirk before answering for her.

"I'll take that as a yes then.."

Jake's palms held onto Hailey's waist as he pinned her back down onto her side of the sofa, dominating over her once more. Hailey's face became heated as Jake loomed over, cupping one of her cheeks.

Jake pressed his lips onto the cheek of Hailey's he cupped. Hailey giggled slightly at this. Jake sighed softly in happiness before he glanced down at her neck. "Go on.." Hailey said, with an encouraging nod.

Jake dug his head into her neck and started sucking her skin in enjoyment. Hailey's eyes closed, her face sinking into the cushion she rested on. One of Jake's free hands snaked their way up Hailey's body up towards her chest and fondled a breast of hers which made Hailey gasp.

"Oh..Jake~" Hailey bit her lip, feeling satisfied as Jake played with her breast in his hand, cupping it gently, squeezing it. "Jakey~ F-Fuck.."

Soon afterwards, Jake's mouth left Hailey's neck, lifting his face away from her collarbone. A dark purple hickey was now displayed on Hailey's neck. Jake stared at her in awe as Hailey smirked back at him.

"There. Scores evened. Happy?" She asked him, a grin appearing on the corners of his mouth.

"Very much so.." He replied back. Hailey stuck her tongue out playfully at him, earning an eyeroll from Jake in response.

Finally, Jake rested his head comfortably on Hailey's chest, hearing her steady heartbeat which soothed him. Hailey ruffled his hair, grasping her hand with his, holding onto it. The two 20 year olds felt safe with one another.

"I love you Jake.." Hailey told him with a soft tone in her voice. Jake wrapped his arms even tighter around Hailey's body.

"I love you too, Hailey. Now..and forever.."

-End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 460 17
So ummm... I noticed that a lot of people are loving this oneshot I made that someone requested ^^ So I decided to make it to a full on fanfic for yo...
1.2K 38 5
these are just random one-shots that i write whenever, theres no schedule to how often im gonna upload these im also cross posting these onto ao3 und...
11.5K 180 17
Story between two teenagers who have fallen for each other yet their past. ⚠️13+⚠️ -romance 🌹(heated) ((but no sex)) -comedy 🙊 -music🎶 -drama🚬 ⚠️...
43.3K 1.2K 15
The band competition is only five days away - five more stressful days of worrying and practicing. Hailey, the president of the Music Club, discovers...