The Other Side of A Coin

By Maselant

A past life forgotten. They will feel love again under a tree. Isn't it wonderful? " I'm Cale Barrow!" " I'll... More

Betrayal and a Choice
Help Him!
Memories and Reason
Cale, Adopted???? Jinxing Himself
He's Back, Finally!
"I'm Sorry"
Alberu's Pov
Someone Else
Another Dragon? He's A Pure Bred!
Fedele. It Means Hope.
Ah, So Cute!
For Gold's Sake!
Guilt, Greed. What To Choose?
Rebellion Prevented
Let's Not Show Cale ( For the sake of his sanity)
Come On, Just Laugh
What Could Be Worse?
Hey Guys! ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Colors
The Braid of Fate
Brainless Rich People
Undercover
A Certain Single Pringle Vampire Duke
Look Out For The Rat
Take the Damn Gem Will Ya?

A Bad Dog Shouldn't be Kept

1.8K 129 12
By Maselant

Barrow sat up after he made sure that Cale is fast asleep. He didn't leave the bed, but instead reached for his papers to sign them in bed.

He's not tired. Even if the curse get lifted, it'll take some time for his body to adjust to the change. So since Cale will wake up if his chosen pillow of the day is gone, it would be the best choice to stay.

Signing his papers, Barrow thought back to Cale's memories that he saw.

Right.

He have to deal with those so called ' family ' of Cale's.

Who should he start with? Hmmm

" Ah. Choi Han." Barrow couldn't stop himself from smiling.

That fake dog has been getting on his nerves, no matter in the past when he followed Cale all the time or now, when that dog let out his greed to own his liege.
Sigh.

' Raising a dog is no easy task, Cale had been too kind to it. That's why it dared to bite back at it's owner.' Barrow thought that Cale was too soft with his family. It made Cale look like someone with no limits and boundaries.

Well, Barrow was going to deal with it behind Cale's back. Cale is a kind and forgiving person, but Barrow isn't. He refuse to let those people get away with it so easily.

Hmmm

Barrow took out his communication device and connected it to somewhere.

" Take back the spies, I'm sure they want some job against Cale's family."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 17.6K 88
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
159K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...