Wrath Of His Heart

By ekshaaa

3 lives interconnected together. One side has a childhood crush, while the other two are madly in love. When... More

Author's Note
Aesthetic
Chapter 1 Kissing And Clubbing
Chapter 2 And she said...
Chapter 3 Welcome To Brooklyn
Chapter 4 Memories Of My Beloved...
Chapter 5 Banquet And Dinner
Chapter 6 Sassiness Is My Second Name
Chapter 7 Chocking
Chapter 8 Love And ...
Chapter 9 Thunder
Chapter 10 Hysterical
Chapter 11 Truth Always Has A Past
Chapter 12 Coffees And Cupcakes
Chapter 13 I Am Sorry
Chapter 14 Why Only Me?
Chapter 15 After-care
Chapter 16 Broken Heart
Chapter 17 Good-Bye
Chapter 18 Misunderstanding
Chapter 19 Greece
Chapter 20 Be My Barbie
Chapter 21 Our First Kiss
Chapter 22 She Is My Wife
Chapter 23 Sorry Baby
Chapter 24 Answers
Chapter 25 Apologize
Chapter 26 It Hurts
Chapter 27 Colour Red
Chapter 28 Game Of Chess
Chapter 29 Rose And Thorns
Chapter 30 Push
Chapter 31 Girls Talk
Chapter 32 Family Dinner
Chapter 33 Ere
Chapter 34 Let's Break Up
Chapter 35 Divorce Him
Chapter 37 Truth
Chapter 38 Anniversary
Chapter 39 You Broke Me
Chapter 40 Confrontation
Chapter 41 Tied Down
Chapter 42: She Left
Chapter 43 Girlfriend
Chapter 44 Confront
Chapter 45 Same like old times
Chapter 46 Ice-Cream
Chapter 47 Confession Period
Chapter 48: Final Punishment
Epilogue
Season 2- Wrath Of Her Heart
Aesthetics
Chapter 1: Please Come Back
Chapter 2: Her Heartbeat
Chapter 3: No More Pain
Chapter 4: Hurry Up
Chapter 5: Inspired You

Chapter 36 Hospital

237 7 0
By ekshaaa

Vincent's pov

Whatever she told me was too hard for me to digest, it came crashing down. The entire time we both were out at a fair, we were distant from others and off the beat. She did not say a word, I knew if I push her a bit too hard, she might start sobbing blaming me for all the wrongdoing's, so I let her be and absorb the information myself. When I could not clearly get what she meant, I went to Nick and he explained how she had a rift with her boss and what that idiot did.

After they were done at the fair, we returned home and had pizzas for dinner and started to play truth or dare. Cassie told she did not want to play, in the middle with Aiden and me on either side. Now it was Chloe's turn to do a dare.

"Give a lap dance to the boy you have a crush on" tells Hazel, I find it too lame and unnecessary but Chloe did start walking towards Aiden, Cassie next to me grasp and I look at her but she just ignores me. I see Izzy taking a tight hold on Aiden and him gulping.

Chloe stands in front of him and bends to his level and turns her head to the next person, that is her date for the night Cody and starts giving him a lap dance. I and Cassie both leave the breath we were holding.

Next, it was my turn and I say truth and it was Nolan's turn so he asks "How wild is your wife on the bed?" what the fuck, how am I supposed to answer? He could have asked that question Cole or Ryan, they would definitely answer better than me. I think for a minute before answering "She is too kinky and wild" for which Cassie grasps and hits me on my shoulder. None observe us so she lets it slide.

We continued playing and drinking coke when Cassandra gets up and says "I am feeling tired so I will go to sleep" With that she went away. We played and talked for an hour more when we wanted to depart Hazel faints.

"Hazel you are fine? Please get up" Aiden shouts shaking her. Nick gets a glass of water and sprinkles it on her face but she does not show any movement.

"I guess we have to take her to the hospital, Aiden get the car ready I will pick her up" Nolan said. Aiden took her in his car with Izzy, Avery and I drove Nick, Cody and Chloe. I was about to start the car when Nolan calls out "You guys leave, I will lock the door and come" I agree and we drive behind Aiden when all of a sudden realisation hits me.

I turn the car back and speed up, when I reached the beach house I see the living room lights on and the door was opened. I asked the guys to stay inside so I can get Cassandra. I went inside the hall to hear "I will destroy you to such an extent that not even Vincent will be able to help you out but rather slowly die of shame because of you."

I move in further to see Cassandra struggling against the wall with Nolan trying to kiss her. She was too vulnerable now, her top was torn and her bra was on display and he was trying to fiddle with her shorts button while she was struggling and begging him to stop. Her forehead was bleeding. The next thing I know, I throw him away from her and punch the shit out of that idiot.

*****

Cassandra's pov

While they were playing truth or dare games I was feeling lightheaded and also it was such weird questions that I had to blink my eyes several times to get to know what on earth they were even talking. After I could no longer take it I got up and went to bed.

Nearly after an hour, I feel pressure on my body and I know it's not Vincent because he never did that nor his cologne is hitting me. With heavy eyes, I open my eyes to see Nolan on top of me. "What the hell Nolan, get up, I am not Hazel" I yell.

He gives me a sinister smile and says "No Cassandra I came for you only."

"What the hell is wrong with you, you idiot I am a married woman and where on earth is everyone?" I say trying to push him. "Relax sweety none her home, they all took Hazel to the hospital also this is my revenge for the slap."

"What slap? I did ask for your forgiveness and you did forgive me and what do you mean by the hospital?" I ask and he takes my chin in his hold and says "You talk too much darling, I guess I miscalculated the drugs that I mixed with your drinks. Also, I never forgive nor do I forget."

With that said he tries to kiss me. I struggle hard and push him, having enough of him I grab the vase from the table next to me on the table, I smash that hard into his head, he finally gets off me, I make a run for the stairs with wobbling steps. Once I reach the stairs I try to hide under the stairs in the small room below it. He also comes down and calls my name out "Cassandra stop playing games, sweety, come out, I won't hurt you much if you stop playing these games."

I hear the click of the light switch and a few rays falling inside the room, I try to keep my mouth shut so he can't hear me and try to find my phone only to realise I left it on the bed. At the same time, I hear footsteps and the door of the room clicking open. I was so scared I shout "No Nolan let's just sit and discuss, please let me go."

He chuckles and I try to make it for a run but he catches me by my hair and pulls me back to him yelling "No games bitch, not at all. I want my revenge for everything." He later drags me by my hair to the other end of the room and smashes my head to the wall and says "All because of you Cassandra I have to do this."

"Please no Nolan, I beg you don't do this to me, I swear I won't even say Vincent about all this. Let's just forget this even happened."

"I don't care if he gets to know or not because Cassandra the entire world will now know about your assets after I am done with you, I will leave you for nothing, not even Vincent will be able to take you back."

"Why are you doing this, I am sorry I got in between Hazel and you, but please just let me go." I beg and he tells "Cassandra you know you never came between but she did come in between me and my mission and she has already paid the price so it's now your turn."

"Cassandra it all started with my Dad, I had to get you laid with me before your wedding but I got confused that Hazel is the bride because I saw how loving and caring Vincent was to Hazel, also you were missing for 5 long years but see the fate's play" with that said he puts a hand on my back and tears my top into an open slit.

I cry so hard and try to hold on my top but he starts tracing lines across my bra, I try to turn back and he helps me with that and starts to kiss me forcefully. I cry and say "Please Nolan I am married to your best friend Vincent, please think what will he go through, just leave me, I promise I will never cross paths with you ever again."

"Cassandra you are done for life now, I will avenge my humiliation as well as my Dad's for not getting the correct shares in your companies, I will destroy you to such an extent that your family has no choice but to bend to all our wishes."

Next, he turns me around, and tries to kiss me, with all the struggling I do freeze when he starts to fiddle with my shorts button,I was struggling very badly and begging him to stop. I can feel my forehead bleeding and the drugs he gave me were once again starting to kick in. The entire time I was chanting Vincent, Aiden and Nick's name for help.

The next thing I know he was thrown away from me and Vincent punching him. When drugs start to act up I fall down and hold my knees to my chest and start to cry. I feel numb and empty and my head was aching like hell. I hear people speaking but I could not react.

I finally find some solace when I was hugged by Vincent, he held me close to his chest and murmured in my ears some soft things. I cry hard on his chest and I felt him removing his jacket and putting it on me. In the background, I hear Nick and Chole shouting but all I know next is fall into blackness.

*****

Nicks pov

I wait for Vincent to get Cassandra down so we can go check on Hazel but he is taking forever and I hear some noises, I hope they didn't start a fight. "Chloe and Cody just wait here I will be back with them, don't leave the car because I can not once again find you guys."

I move in to see Cassandra sitting on the ground, her body was completely trembling and she had her face buried in her knees. I also see things are trashed all over and her dress torn apart at the back. I move my head to see Vincent trashing Nolan.

I don't even know what is happening, did Cassandra really do something with him willing or did he just rape her? I won't be able to forgive myself if something like that happened, I promised her I would keep her safe from Nolan, shit what have I ever done?" I fall to the ground trying to get things into my mind.

"Vincent, what are you even doing? Are you out of your mind? Let him go, Vincent, you will kill him" I hear Chloe and turn towards them to see Cody pulling Vincent away from Nolan but he not listening, I finally find my voice and said, "Vincent look over here, Cassandra is not good, just come look at her."

He finally lets go of Nolan who falls to the ground and rushes to Cassandra and pulls her into a hug and she cries on his chest. He tells her some soothing words like "Tesora, don't cry, I am here, baby let's fight this together, I am always with you" and many more. He loosens his hold on her and removes his coat and put it on her.

After a few seconds, Cassandra loses consciousness in Vincent's arms. He tries to wake her up but she does not respond. I see blood oozing from her forehead and I know it was a rape attempt one hundred percent. Vincent carries her to a car to take her to the hospital, I want to rush behind them but this fucker needs to learn a lesson.

Chloe follows Vincent and Cody stays behind and calls the cops. Nolan is currently unconscious. As soon as the cops come, they take mine and Cody's statements and drag Nolan with them.

*****

Aiden's pov

I bring Hazel to the hospital and admit her, it was nearly three hour later when the doctor come out and said "Mr. Knight, Ms. Ashford had a heavy dose of drugs that keeps her asleep for at least 24 hours, it is highly dangerous. Is she under some medications?"

"No doctor, as far as I know, she is not under any medications nor does she take drugs, she is clear for all I know" I reply somewhat confused.

"Are you sure Mr. Knight cause it was not the only drug we found in her body, they were other drug samples present in her body." The doctor said.

"I am sorry but I am not sure of this but how is her condition?" I asked anger rising in my body.

"Now she is doing well, she is under medication, you can see her after we shift her to a room in the next 2 hours" I nod at him and thank him. I sit down to only remember, Vincent, Cassandra, Chloe, Cody, Nolan and Nick are not here.

I ask Avery and Izzy but they both don't know, so we try to call them but none pick up. My heart beat raises up thinking something bad happened to them. So I said to Izzy and Avery that I will be leaving to go check on them and they take care of Hazel, to which both agree.

As soon as I reach Nolan's place I see cops all around and I asked one of the cops what the problem is and tells me it is rape case. I mean is he serious, whose rape, who did it? Before I could ask he was pulled aside by another cop, telling me it was a confidential case.

At the same time, I receive Chloe's call. "Hello Chloe where on earth are you guys, are..." I stop when I hear her sobbing. "Aiden come fast, St. Mary's hospital, it's Cas..." but her sobs become heavy that I could not hear anything. "Don't worry I will be there" saying this, I rush to my car.

I.. I feel difficulty in breathing, I hope no one attempted something with Chloe. I know she is the best friend but I love her the same way as I love Izzy. I tried to deny it but she.. god please keep her safe. I rush into the hospital as soon as I park my car.

I rush and ask the receptionist about the recent rape victim, he tells me the 3rd-floor ICU. I rush there only to find Chloe crashing into my arms. She cries a lot, I try to calm her but to know us.

At the same time, Nick and Cody come rushing to the floor. Nick rushes to Vincent who was sitting on the chair, whom I didn't notice until now and asked him "How is she? She is fine, right? I swear if something happens to her, I will kill that bastard."

What is going on, Chloe is crying and Nick is asking for someone else's safety. Then I realises Cassandra is missing and Vincent was crying. I leave Chloe and go towards the ICU ward and peep inside only to find Cassandra lying on the bed and doctors treating her. I fall back only for Chloe to hold me.

I look at her and she tells "No... Nolan did this to her, she is unconscious for the last 1 hour and doctors her treating her."

We wait for half an hour before the doctor came and announced "I found drugs in her body and it was not a heavy dose but as you said she did survive some injuries, her forehead is bleeding and she has hurt her arms. If you are to file a rape complaint I suggest you take a medical proof, for which we need to run some test by your consent."

I know it's all Nolan's plan to deviate our attention towards Hazel so he can take advantage of Cassandra. I look at Vincent so he can proceed further since he is her husband now. "No doctor it's not necessary, if needed we can take hr consent. By the way, if he had done something as hideous as that to my wife, he would have been dead by now."

I sigh in relief hearing that nothing bad happened to her. I go to the doctor's cabin with him to check on the drugs that he induced her it fuckingly matches with the ones that Hazel has in her body.

*****

Vincent's Pov

I was in Cassandra's room for her to wake up, it was after 3 hours that she finally opens her eyes. Her eyes search for someone, and when she spots me she holds her hand for me, I move to her and hold them and kiss her forehead "Baby, your fine, nothing happened to you, look I am here with you, I won't let anyone near you."

She cries softly and I pull her in for a hug and try to calm her down, the doctor again comes in and checks on her, and they give her some medications. After a few minutes, her parents come to check on her, also the cops come to take her statement but seeing her cry I could not tolerate it so I asked them to leave her alone for a while.

"I agree that she is shocked Mr. Lorenzo but we need something to put him in jail, if not her statement at least a medical report of him doing something." The cop tells and I shout at him "It was an attempt of rape not that he raped her, I can't give you the medical reports because it never took place and it's her wish if she wants to undergo the test. Now fuckingly move, you are disturbing my wife."

I hold her in my arms as I tell her something when Nick comes. He smiles at her and comes to hold her hand but she flinches immediately, which shocks all of us. "It's fine Nick, she is just shaken up, don't worry she will come around" I reassure him and he nods.

"I am sorry cognata I could not keep my promise of keeping you safe, I knew he was a danger and I being stupid that I brought you into the lion's den." He tells trying to control his cries. Cassandra softly replies "I am sorry, I flinched but I am scared, but its fine Nick, you just wanted to help me."

*****

Uploaded on 12/07/2023

Next update by 24/01/2024

Guys show some love, please comment and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 982 38
"Sometimes, when there are no given steps, you need to take the first ones." ~-~ Years have passed since Varian first met Cassandra. Life is going ok...
162K 4.6K 22
Seven years ago, Tristan Knight walked away from the love of his life, Serenity Harris, without a word or a backwards glance. No goodbye. No Dear Joh...
17.6K 387 25
Nobody told me adulthood was going to be this way. How I constantly feel like I have no idea what I'm doing. I'd imagine it feels like being stranded...
2.8K 141 57
A profound love between two people betting against all odds, would they be able to stand together? or let the fate decide... Synopsis: Two different...