Wrath Of His Heart

By ekshaaa

3 lives interconnected together. One side has a childhood crush, while the other two are madly in love. When... More

Author's Note
Aesthetic
Chapter 1 Kissing And Clubbing
Chapter 2 And she said...
Chapter 3 Welcome To Brooklyn
Chapter 4 Memories Of My Beloved...
Chapter 5 Banquet And Dinner
Chapter 6 Sassiness Is My Second Name
Chapter 7 Chocking
Chapter 8 Love And ...
Chapter 9 Thunder
Chapter 10 Hysterical
Chapter 11 Truth Always Has A Past
Chapter 12 Coffees And Cupcakes
Chapter 13 I Am Sorry
Chapter 14 Why Only Me?
Chapter 15 After-care
Chapter 16 Broken Heart
Chapter 17 Good-Bye
Chapter 18 Misunderstanding
Chapter 19 Greece
Chapter 20 Be My Barbie
Chapter 21 Our First Kiss
Chapter 22 She Is My Wife
Chapter 23 Sorry Baby
Chapter 24 Answers
Chapter 25 Apologize
Chapter 26 It Hurts
Chapter 27 Colour Red
Chapter 28 Game Of Chess
Chapter 29 Rose And Thorns
Chapter 30 Push
Chapter 32 Family Dinner
Chapter 33 Ere
Chapter 34 Let's Break Up
Chapter 35 Divorce Him
Chapter 36 Hospital
Chapter 37 Truth
Chapter 38 Anniversary
Chapter 39 You Broke Me
Chapter 40 Confrontation
Chapter 41 Tied Down
Chapter 42: She Left
Chapter 43 Girlfriend
Chapter 44 Confront
Chapter 45 Same like old times
Chapter 46 Ice-Cream
Chapter 47 Confession Period
Chapter 48: Final Punishment
Epilogue
Season 2- Wrath Of Her Heart
Aesthetics
Chapter 1: Please Come Back
Chapter 2: Her Heartbeat
Chapter 3: No More Pain
Chapter 4: Hurry Up
Chapter 5: Inspired You

Chapter 31 Girls Talk

137 5 0
By ekshaaa

Cassandra's pov

When Aiden went to get the door, I was there wiping my eyes with the tissue on the table, after that I sat there for a while when I heard a loud thud sound, I went to check what it was just to find Aiden on top of Chole, they both were lost in each other's eye that they would kiss any moment from now on.

I know I should not stop them but if I don't their relationship will never be the same as before because now Aiden has Isabella, I know after the kiss they will probably end up like me and Vincent. So I call out for them.

After Chole said she wanted to have a girl's night out I was sceptical but I knew I needed to share this burden with someone, who was better than an enemy. She was typically not my enemy but we never get along well because we both act out to grab Aiden's attention.

As I sit in the living room waiting for her, she came with a bowl full of popcorn and nachos with a few orange juice bottles, I basically like her dressing sense, she was dressed in a classy white dress. it was a white crop top and a skirt paired with a white blazer coat, she had styled it with gold jewellery matching with her skirt and blazer buttons.

She is beautiful indeed, yes more than Isabella, Chole has blond hair, blue eyes that are really bright and a perfect body, while Isabella has more of a wait a second I don't even know her real hair colour since I heard a rumour that she changes her hair colour frequently but she has Grey eyes as far as I know. Oh god, I have to step up my game to know about her.

"So what's the matter?" she asks taking a sip of her drink. "I don't know where to start at all, I feel it might be my fault but it isn't, it's our compatibility issue that's coming in between. Looks like this relationship is just based on ego and none want to give up. We both are leaving in past mistakes" I say and a tear drops from my eye.

"So when did this start? Like your relationship started to degrade" she asks keeping down her drink on the table while I continue "I guess from our honeymoon I started to feel this but he did something that made me feel comfortable and happy around him but now I feel everything is unreal like an illusion, it's just we can never be compatible with each other."

"You are thinking too much Cassandra, if everything is an illusion as you say, Hazel would have already taken your place. Moreover, I don't even see her anywhere near him."

"I don't know but I feel everything will crumble to the ground, he is playing with me emotionally and mentally, he is distancing me from my own friends like Ryan and Cole, I feel stupid that I believed him and moved away from their life. I feel it's all his game to make way for Hazel."

Yep, it's true that I and Cole don't talk anymore, it's like I broke up with him, it all happened 2 days after his wedding. He called me to have breakfast with him and discuss about an outing expedition. I went there as he suggested and things went downhill.

*****

At the café

I planned of telling him that this friendship won't last a day more, so I got changed into a white dress which had thin straps holding it across my shoulder with red and green floral designs. I did minimal makeup and finished it with a shade of nude lipstick, I left my hair open in their natural waves.

As I reached the café, I spotted him sitting over there in the far corner. I parked my Audi R8 and moved towards him, when he spotted me, he got up from his seat and said "Hey baby you fine? I was worried since yesterday you weren't picking up my calls."

I keep a stoic face and say "I am fine, so what's the matter?" I know what I am doing is not right but I want to protect him from Vincent's wrath, he has the capacity to destroy Cole within minutes. I didn't want that for him, so better be it that I only distance myself from him even if it hurts me to the end.

"So what will you have a pancake, egg or something else?" he asks and all I answer is "Forget it Cole you can't afford it, moreover I want something Italian."

"I see Vincent's effect on you, I am sorry Cassie baby but all you get here is English breakfast. So you have to manage with it."

"The same way I am managing your friendship?" I raise my voice and stand up drawing attention."

"What's wrong with you it was just a joke, sit down and let's talk Cassandra" he says giving an apologetic smile to everyone present in the café.

"Joke you are a big joke in my life Cole, you just make everything difficult for me, you are destroying everything so please spare me with these bullshit stories of yours and spare me." I say in an irritated voice.

"What do you mean Cassandra? Is everything fine?" he asks concerned.

"I mean you have done enough there is nothing more you could ever do, you destroyed everything nice in my life there is nothing else left to destroy, so please save me and never contact me." I say and take my bag and he pulls me towards himself and shouts at me.

"What on earth did I spoil? I am being nice here Cassandra, tell me what's the bloody damm matter or else things won't end up well between us."

"There is nothing between us now that I need you, so spare me with the lecture, you have done enough of everything to tarnish my name infront of him, helping you with your conquest has brought me here today" With that I pushed him off and moved towards the exit and I hear him shout "It's him right, it's fuckingly him, he threw Ryan away from your life and now he is throwing me out, for what? He does not even love you bithch, it's his mind games to push you to self-destruction." With that said he comes close enough to me that there is only a few inch space between us

"Don't you dare say a word about him, you yourself are not trustworthy, sleeping around like a man whore, at least my man is not like you, now that you're married does not mean you are any better than him. You just used me for your own good, played me like a toy."

"Shut up Cassandra, don't take this to the next level, I can assure you, it's you who will suffer in the end, the same way when he left you 5 years ago for your sister." He shouts at me, while I lose it and slap him hard enough that the sound was echoing in my own ears.

He holds his face where I slapped and says "One day Cassandra, I am sure you will suffer for this. I promise there will be a day when he will surely choose HAZEL instead of you. That day you will come crying to me. I am sure that day your heart will bleed for all this shit you're doing for yourself" With that said gets out of the café. I control the tears threatening to fall from my eyes. I quickly walk out of the café avoiding sympathetic eyes from everyone.

*****

"Come on Cassandra it can't be true, he loves you he won't do such a thing. Why will he distance you from your friends? It must be something else you just misinterpreted. He is a possessive man and I feel his possessiveness is getting the best of him" Chloe says and comes in for a hug.

I was shocked at this statement, as it's impossible for him to love me as he himself told me. So I asked her "How do you know he loves me, when I myself don't feel that. Also, he clearly shouted that he never will love me."

"I could see that in your eyes as well as his eyes, it would always scream that he loves you, he was very possessive of you Cassandra, very much that he was ready to fight the world for you but I don't know what changed 5 years ago, it was like a storm that came unnoticed and blew up everything. What exactly happened? I asked him, more like I confronted him and he said few things are hard to fight but few are already lost war."

"What? I don't get you, your saying he loved me but when I proposed to him he straight out rejected me" I tell her in confusion "Also does Aiden know? Also who and all know about this?" I get tensed now.

"Relax Cassandra no one knows; Vincent was also shocked when I confronted him but no one else knows about you two. Also, I am not sure why he rejected you but I am sure there must be a strong reason, by the way, you have a lifetime with him so you have a 50-50 chance of finding out what exactly went wrong. And you can absolutely tell Aiden can never ever differentiate the difference between best friends and lovers." She said.

"So what are you suggesting to me? Confront why he rejected me?" I ask in confusion.

"Off course no idiot, why will you confront him about the past, I told you, you will find it by mistake not that he will open up, if he had reveal the truth he would have already done it, what he had nearly 5 years plus a year almost now to confront" with that said she got up to leave.

"I don't get you Chloe, be clear of what I must do."

"Simple make him fall in love with you, he loved you and it's easy to rekindle a love, the same way fire can be brought to life from ashes if done in the right way." I think about it and nod a yes.

"By the way what are you doing this late at Aiden's house?" I ask as I get up from the couch. "Ohh yes I forgot the work I came for great, I mean I am renovating Aidens office for that I wanted to show some designs, so yep here I am."

"Come on let's crash in one of the rooms and let's see what happens tomorrow." I say and she gives me a serious look "Are you crazy, Isabella would kill both Aiden and me if she knows."

I smirk at her and say "Come on I seriously thought you would be my sister-in-law when we both fought for his attention, now see where we are, scared to even crash in his house. Moreover, she is having pleasure there." I said in a naughty tone and we ended up laughing our asses off.

"I must say we came a long way, by the way, don't be scared of her come on now" Saying this we both moved to a room and settled on the bed. "Chole also why did the situation end up like this, why is Isabella in the picture, what's your status in Aiden's life?"

"I don't know Cassandra, it's the same as before best friend, he never saw me more than anything, Isabella and he met at a gala and they instantly clicked off 4 months ago. By the way, was my love for him so evident that except him everyone else will understand?"

"Yes, it is, I was jealous of you because I thought you might become one more Hazel who would carve for his attention and snatch him away from me. I am sorry for everything, also thanks for the help in Vincent's matter, I also will do my best to see you in place of Isabella."

"Thanks, Cassandra but I am happy that he is happy, I don't want you in any kind of trouble because of this, I guess you are already on Vincent's radar so let it be. If he is written in my fate the same way you had Vincent in your fate nothing can stop us from being one neither Isabella nor Aiden himself."

I hug her and say "I hope your name is written in his fate" She hugs back and says "Let's hope for the best Cassandra."

*****

The next morning, I get up and take a quick shower and rammed through Isabella's closet to find a perfect dress but I didn't like any so I made Aiden run into the closest boutique to get me a dress, the poor fellow made the owner open the boutique early around 8 am the morning. He brought me a black jeans skirt and a grey off should full sheaves top.

While we were having breakfast, Aiden was going on and on about his love for Isabella, seriously I and Chloe were bored of this that we didn't even finish our breakfast and parted our ways.

As I went inside my house I see Vincent coming out of the dining room. He looks at me and comes close and asks "How are you? Are you fine? Do I check it, if you don't mind?" He said pointing to my bandage.

"I am fine, I don't think there is any need for you to check on a whore or a slut, they will be fine by themselves. They are just a tiny part of your life, not your entire life." Saying this I moved towards my room but he yanks me towards himself and I crash into his chest.

"I know that day things did not end well but I am sorry. I know the damage is already done, I can only correct it. Tell me how I can do that."

"It can never be undone nor can you ever earn my forgiveness."

"Let me try at least try Tesora" he says looking into my eyes. "You had 5 years, didn't you? You used those same words to reject me, didn't you? You never apologized, never but once in your drunken state. Now I feel even that was a lie to reduce your burden or you blabbered something in your drunken state." He statles for a second but composes himself well.

"Let me start making things right by taking you to the general check-up for the wound for your wound tomorrow. Be ready at 12pm, let's have lunch at 1 and then let's go to your appointment at 2."

"No" I say looking into his eyes in a challenging manner. "Why not Cassandra?" he asks and I say "I have a test tomorrow and it ends at 2 pm, so I will change the appointment timings and go on my own."

"No worries do your test well, I will postpone the checkup to the day after tomorrow." With that said he kisses my forehead and said "Bye darling, I have a meeting now, see you later at dinner."

"You just dream of it." I shout and he responds "What else can I do, you have started to invade my dreams also now." Ahh asshole. What does he think of himself? Bloody bastard.

But should I go with him for a check-up, why not I will consider Chloe's advice and see where things lead to. Mainly why did he reject me so harshly that day?

*****

Hey guys what's up? How was the chapter? Also sorry for the late update guys so I will do a double update this week and that to in 2 days. Until then miss me.

Like, share and comment guys

Uploaded on 03/05/2023

Updated on 24/01/2025

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82 21 7
The story of three childhood friends and the words they don't want to hear. Because in the end, they have to choose between friendship or their heart...
26.8K 982 38
"Sometimes, when there are no given steps, you need to take the first ones." ~-~ Years have passed since Varian first met Cassandra. Life is going ok...
277 32 25
If you love cute, slow-burn romances with princes and royalty you'll love this tale! Did you binge-watch the royal wedding? I think you'll enjoy my s...
182 0 10
Cassie, a 30 year old female who has her life together, finds herself unexpectedly questioning what she wants in life, and who she wants. She has a...