Wrath Of His Heart

By ekshaaa

3 lives interconnected together. One side has a childhood crush, while the other two are madly in love. When... More

Author's Note
Aesthetic
Chapter 1 Kissing And Clubbing
Chapter 2 And she said...
Chapter 3 Welcome To Brooklyn
Chapter 4 Memories Of My Beloved...
Chapter 5 Banquet And Dinner
Chapter 6 Sassiness Is My Second Name
Chapter 7 Chocking
Chapter 8 Love And ...
Chapter 9 Thunder
Chapter 10 Hysterical
Chapter 11 Truth Always Has A Past
Chapter 12 Coffees And Cupcakes
Chapter 13 I Am Sorry
Chapter 14 Why Only Me?
Chapter 15 After-care
Chapter 16 Broken Heart
Chapter 17 Good-Bye
Chapter 18 Misunderstanding
Chapter 19 Greece
Chapter 20 Be My Barbie
Chapter 21 Our First Kiss
Chapter 22 She Is My Wife
Chapter 23 Sorry Baby
Chapter 24 Answers
Chapter 25 Apologize
Chapter 26 It Hurts
Chapter 28 Game Of Chess
Chapter 29 Rose And Thorns
Chapter 30 Push
Chapter 31 Girls Talk
Chapter 32 Family Dinner
Chapter 33 Ere
Chapter 34 Let's Break Up
Chapter 35 Divorce Him
Chapter 36 Hospital
Chapter 37 Truth
Chapter 38 Anniversary
Chapter 39 You Broke Me
Chapter 40 Confrontation
Chapter 41 Tied Down
Chapter 42: She Left
Chapter 43 Girlfriend
Chapter 44 Confront
Chapter 45 Same like old times
Chapter 46 Ice-Cream
Chapter 47 Confession Period
Chapter 48: Final Punishment
Epilogue
Season 2- Wrath Of Her Heart
Aesthetics
Chapter 1: Please Come Back
Chapter 2: Her Heartbeat
Chapter 3: No More Pain
Chapter 4: Hurry Up
Chapter 5: Inspired You

Chapter 27 Colour Red

177 6 0
By ekshaaa

Cassandra's pov

It was Friday today and I just returned from college, I still had to attend the hospital for my internship. Today Vincent was home since he had some interior work that had to be done and wanted to supervise it personally in the indoor swimming pool. I sat in the living room and was watching some movies.

"What's with you? You look all ready for Christmas in mid-June only? Or is it some sought of wicked celebration to announce some good news?" asked Nick coming out of the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn.

"What is with you always at our house, don't you have yours?" I shove him off since he was irritating by throwing popcorns my way.

"Haa cognata you are really a mood killer like Vincent refers to, you broke this heart of mine with your hurtful words."

"You wish, by the way, is there a rule that I can't wear red in June? And what did Vincent say?"

"You have no idea, do you?" he asked and I raised my brows and questioned, "About what?"

"Vincent, red turns..." he was cut off by Vincent's booming voice "Here you are idiota, I was searching for you everywhere, stupido stronzo, non dovresti dirglielo, come with me now."
(stupido stronzo, non dovresti dirglielo- stupid asshole, you shouldn't tell her)

Ohh then I remembered red is Vincent's favourite colour and I was wearing a red top with a black denim skirt. I got to know his favourite colour in the initial days I meet him. It was when he was 13 years old and I was 10 years old. He came to Brooklyn when he was 10 only but we never meet for 3 years due to various issues.

(Cassandra's outfit)

*****

Flashback

That day I was dressing up since there was a dinner party and I was to accompanying my parents to the event. while I was running down the stairs I bumped into someone. "Ohh Vincent I didn't see you here, I am so sorry, did I hurt you? Are you fine?"

(Cassandra's outfit)
He chuckles and says "I am fine princess, what about you? You look like a doll in that pretty dress of yours."

"Ohh thank you, Vincent, is red your favourite because Aiden just told me I look like an overdressed lady at mad man's party."

"Ohh princess, you have no idea, do you? You are one burning hot fire in red, you look absolutely hot and beautiful, also cute in some sought." With that, he plops my nose.

"Really am I hot?"

"Off course princess, why not? You are one hell of a hot girlfriend material." He winks at me and I blush. "Princess, I love red, also not only your dress even you're getting red."

"Vincent, will you be my boyfriend then?" I pop up the question wanting him to just say yes.

"Straight forward isn't it princess? I will be your boyfriend but not now, if Aiden gets to know that I plan to make you mine one day, he will never let me near you, so hurry up, go now, your parents are waiting downstairs."

"Ok see your boyfriend,  but promise me you will be mine, like I am yours"

"Sweety it's a promise" I say to her as I kiss her forehead.

"Bye" with that, she runs towards my parents.

*****

It was nearly 2:30 pm so I got ready to leave for the hospital when Cole came around. "Hey beautiful, leaving somewhere?"

"Ohh Hiii Cole I was about to leave for the hospital, how come you are here? Is there something urgent?" I say as he pulls me into a hug.

"Not at all love, it's nothing urgent to you but to me, it is" he replied but then came Vincent's voice "What getting laid?" I widen my eyes at him, while he comes to me and pecks my lips pulling me towards himself, "So what brought you here."

"Obviously your gorgeous of a wife, I seriously won't come in search of you though." Cole tells while Vincent replies "True when were you even able to take your eyes off my wife, never right?"

"She is sexy, intelligent and beautiful, so why will I miss the chance to give her up." Ok so they are about to break into a fight so I intervened them "What brings you here Cole I must leave or I might get late."

"Ohh what's the hurry baby, let's sit and flirt for a while, or better make out, what do you say." He teases me and Vincent holds him by the collar and warns him "Careful for what you wish next time, she is my fucking wife, you pervert. She may be something to you but she is my wife keep that in mind. Also, I don't share what's mine."

"Relax alpha man, I just came to call you guys for my wedding" Cole tells getting out of Vincent's grip. I run to him and hug him once again "Seriously you're getting married, I can't believe this. Did your parents agree?"

"Ayy no Cassandra, they think you are or were perfect for me until he chose to steal you." With that, I was pushed out of Cole's way, and he grabbed Cole once again and yelled "I warned you, dint I? Now you will be responsible for the consequences."

"Vincent please stop, he is like that only please stop." I beg him while he snaps his head and tells "You expect me to leave him, when he flirts with my wife in front of me?"

"Vincent please he was not flirting, he just talks that way, moreover he hates you, so he is exaggerating it, please leave him." I hold his hands while he shrugs my hands and turns towards Cole and said "One more word against my wife, I will be in jail, for killing you."

"Great then I can marry her" Cole tells while I grasp at him "What the hell Cole? God stop it now will you, he will kill you so leave now, text me the details later," with that said I shove him out of the house when Vincent tells "You are not going to his wedding"

"But Vincent.." he cuts me off and tells "How dare he flirts with you, while I am here, God when I am not there what else will he do."

"Vince" he again cuts me off "It's 2:45 leave now" in a sharp tone, so with a I huff leave for the hospital.

*****

Today was Cole's marriage. I was so happy to go but also I didn't want to inform Vincent because he is not ready to hear me out and also not willing to send me. However, he does not know the date as well as the venue, so it does not hurt if I lie to him. Moreover, he does not keep a tab of all the things I do.

I got dressed up in a floral pattern netted gown, at the top part it was hugging my curves well and the lower part cascades all the way in every direction. I designed my hair and let it down. I did simple makeup, basically nude tone. I was looking too beautiful in this dress.

I carried my clutch and went down to be spotted by Vincent, he was having a chat with his best friend Luke and Chloe. I smile at them and Vincent comes up to me and tells "You look stunning, going out somewhere?"

"Hmm yeah, I look good, don't I? I always look good Vincent you never had eyes to see them" shit I made a blunder. "I mean I am hot and gorgeous; you never saw me." Ohh god what I am even doing? All because of Cole "Hmm Vincent forget whatever I blabbered, I just wanted to say thanks for the compliment." With that, I pull him into a kiss.

He was shocked that he does not move his lips at all, I am doing something wrong? So I pulled away and looked into his eyes. "What was that for? A way of apology?" he raises his eyebrows.

"No no absolutely not, why do you expect an apology, I was just playing around, since you have some guests over there." I said referring to Chloe and Luke.

"Cassandra they know about us, so no need to act" he scolds me like I am a small child. "Fine I will take my kiss back" With that I again smashed my lips into his, the force I pushed myself towards him made me lose my balance but he was good enough to catch me in his arms and kiss me back.

"Ohh god, I am nervous and doing some nonsense, please forgive me, Vincent, I swear it was not me" I said as soon as I pulled myself away from the kiss and tried to run out of the house. To my bad luck, he caught my wrist and pulled me to himself and held my waist.

"Tell me Cassandra what are you up to, since you are so damm nervous I am hell-sure you are pulling something big. What is it?" I was dumb fold about how to answer him when he said "Cat got your tongue baby?"

"Ahh no no Vincent nothing like that, I just felt like kissing you, here take some more" with that I again started to kiss him. He did not hold back and kissed me passionately. I held onto his shoulders for support. He was devouring me and he was like a poison that could kill me if I consume more than required so I pulled away and was lost in his black orbs, like he was my salvation.

"Hmm guys we can go watch a prone if required no need to put up a show for us, or else you guys can continue in your bedroom" Luke commented and Chole chuckled. Vincent let goes off my waist and tells "Yeah fine Cassie, I will meet you later in the evening, bye." I was a daze, since what Luke told me made no sense, there is no our bedroom but rather individual rooms. So I nod at Vincent and go out.

I reached the venue and saw Avery sitting in the first few rows. I went towards her and we shared a hug. "Hey hiii Cassie, I missed you so much." Still, hugging her, I responded "Ohh baby I missed you as well. Damm girl you look hot in this dress. Didn't Cole see you in this dress? He would sure as hell be possessive."

"Damm that stupid bitch, he has no right to be jealous after all he is getting married to his love, god how many scarifies have we done to see him this happy." She said while sitting. "Yeah, sure, I hope it pays off, while he can have a happy married life with him."

"Yeah sure he will" she said and was eyeing me quite weirdly "I mean you are enjoying your married life with that heartless husband of yours, so I can expect Cole to find a happy ending, with the love of his life."

"What on earth do you mean, it absolutely makes no sense" I said giving her a weird look.

"I mean you had a quick make-out session with your husband that you forgot to clean up," she tells and I widen my eyes and run to a bathroom to retouch my makeup. Avery follows me and tells "Don't tell me you are having kids in the near future."

"Ohh shut up it's nothing like that, itssss just a... a kis..ss" I tell her unsure of what it was, while she counters "Cat got your tongue babe?"

"Hmm no but it was something weird, in a hurry to avoid him I did kiss him and realised we share nothing as a normal husband and wife share, except the house." I said while she raised an eyebrow at me "So what are you suggesting here, I didn't get it?" I explained to her everything from kissing him to Luke's words and she tells is "Who cares what Luke said he finally kissed you."

"He has done it many times in front of the camera and it was just a show that he was putting up for the general public." I said hearing the wedding music playing in the background when Avery shouted "Bithch come fast or else we will miss out on the wedding and Cole might kill us." With that, we both were out of there.

The ceremony was a low-key since Cole didn't want people to make a fuss and his parents were also against this and they did throw a fit to attend this already but somehow they made it. I was still in thoughts when Cole came to me and said "Bith you made it? I thought your jealous husband won't let you anywhere near me."

"Hmm yeah but I sneaked out or rather lied to him." He placed his hand on his right chest and said "You won my heart baby." I cough and said "It didn't work Cole, it wasn't cheesy enough for me, by the way, it's on your left." I pointed my hand towards his beating heart.

"Ohh never mind that, by the way, are you excepting?" he questioned with a wide smile. I scrunched my nose and said "What?"- "Baby of course" Before I could put the thought of baby out, Avery replied, "Of course, she is in her 2nd trimester, that's why Vincent was overprotective of her."

"But I never saw a bump or are you well at hiding it?" He eyes my belly. I saw his hands and questioned Avery "What's this all about?"

"You never told me bitch that you're becoming a Mom, I had to decode it myself, seeing you run into the bathroom, am I also unwanted in your life like Ryan now? I know I am a married man now, but I am capable of keeping secrets. Moreover, you never told me how was your experience with him, was it hot, was he tooo good in bed? If not you would I have a chance to bang him?"

"Chee gross it's nothing like that, I ran to the washroom just to make my appearance good after a long make-out session with him. Also, it was a kiss and moreover, a kiss can't impregnate me, can it? Also, stop fantasising about my husband and go find yours." I said and turned away to take a bite of my chocolate cake.

"Ohh my bad, also Avery I won't forgive you for this. I mean I will eventually but I don't know when, maybe today or after my honeymoon, idk baby." He said and she sticks her tongue out and said "I don't care because you deserved it. Also, look because of you Cassie also had to sneak out" I nod my head to show him that she was right.

"Ok guys it's already 9 now I guess I have to leave," I said while Cole held on to my hand and said "You are my ex bitch how can I send you without a after party? Come on let's just hit a pub, moreover tomorrow I am going to Melbourne with that special someone. Today let's just party."

"Ahh no Cole some other time, I am really late, if he knows he will put up a show."

"Come on Cassandra, that he will do, he will just shout at you and nothing more, he will not talk with you for a while max to max." Avery said and Cole nodded in agreement. I thought only if they saw that side of Vincent. Only Nick knows because I never told anyone else. I huff and nod in agreement.

"Ok you both wait at the car; I will get my husband to join us. So let all the 4 tango baby." With that, he went inside and Avery questioned "Won't he have a night alone with his beloved? Is he already bored of this marriage?" I just chuckle and said "Maybe some liquor will help him up?"

Next, we both fall into a fit of laughter and moved to the car and said to my driver the address to the bar. I didn't want Vincent to get mad at me for ditching the driver, do I?

*****

What's your thought on Vincent's reaction, if so he finds out?

Also do like, share and comment.

Updated on 14-04-2023

Updated on 22-01/2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182 0 10
Cassie, a 30 year old female who has her life together, finds herself unexpectedly questioning what she wants in life, and who she wants. She has a...
2.1K 276 24
We've all heard of the love triangle storyline. Two boys fall for the same girl and she has to pick who she dates. But what if she picked none of the...
26.8K 982 38
"Sometimes, when there are no given steps, you need to take the first ones." ~-~ Years have passed since Varian first met Cassandra. Life is going ok...
650 12 26
After getting her heart broken by the man she was ready to give it all up for, Raven Jocelynna goes back to her home, once again thrown back into her...