Chaos (Colby Brock)

By heartlessbrock

The world can be a dangerous place with dangerous people. Julia White would soon learn to not trust people so... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
Not a chapter

95

6.5K 106 200
By heartlessbrock

I ended up sleeping for a little while before I woke up to giggling.

"What the fuck?" I grumbled and opened my eyes. "Good morning!" Devyn said as she and Kat giggled. "What's going on?" I asked and sat up.

"We wanna go to lunch and go shopping." Kat said as I sighed. "I can't go." I said and ran my fingers through my knotted hair. "What if Jake comes with us?" Devyn asked.

"He'd have to ask Colby. Too many people are after me so I have to be careful." I said as they both frowned. "This sucks so bad, you never even leave the house." Kat said as I nodded.

"Yeah, it sucks. At least this house is nice." I said then got out of bed. I was sore from yesterday's events so it hurt to stretch.

"Yeah, it was the best house I could find." Kat said with a grin as Devyn texted someone.

"I doubt he's gonna say yes." I said with a sigh and went towards the closet so I could get ready for the day.

It had to be early afternoon because the sun was fully out and usually after parties the girls didn't wake up until at least noon.

"I just texted Jake telling him to ask." Devyn said as I grabbed some clothes.

"It would really be an asshole move to not say yes. He should be able to trust Jake." Kat said and crossed her arms.

"It's not that he doesn't trust Jake it's just...well it's just complicated." I said with a sigh. "I'm gonna get dressed." I said then went into the bathroom.

I got dressed then brushed my teeth and hair. I knew I wasn't going to be allowed to leave the house at all but I still needed to be put together.

"Ugh! Your boyfriend is the worst!" Devyn groaned as I walked into the main part of the room.

"I told you. Don't worry about it though. You guys have fun." I said with a reassuring smile.

"I'm sorry you can't come out with us ever. It feels like we're leaving you out." Kat said with a frown.

"It's just how it has to be for a while. You're not leaving me out at all. In fact you girls make me feel so loved and special all the time." I said as they both pouted their lips.

"We love you, Jules." Devyn said then hugged me. "I love you, too. Now go and have some fun." I said then shooed them away so they could go out.

I had to admit I was a little upset that I couldn't go out and hang out with the girls but I understood where Colby was coming from.

If word got out as to who's daughter I was, they would do anything to get me and weaken my dad's status.

We thought it was bad when they were after me for being Colby's girlfriend.

This was just a whole other beast.

I sat in Colby and I's room for a while before I decided to go downstairs and get something to eat.

"Hmmm...this works." I said then grabbed some of the leftover cake from the fridge and got a fork. I decided that I was going to go do some art to occupy my time.

I was forever grateful that Colby had this little room set up for me because it was a way for me to escape and let out some creativity.

I ate my cake and decided that painting would be the medium of choice for today's art session.

I usually worked with charcoal or colored pencils since that was all we could afford when I lived at home.

Having any medium to work with was a luxury I never thought I would get to have.

I zoned out and let my hands do all the work for me. I was so focused on my art that I didn't realize that Corey was coming into the room.

"What are you doing?" He asked causing me to shriek and pull back. "Sorry! Didn't mean to freak you out." He said and held his hands up in defense.

"It's okay. I'm just painting and I didn't realize you came in." I said with a laugh.

"I have Colby on the phone for you. Otherwise, I wouldn't have bothered you and messed up your zen." Corey said causing me to laugh.

"I don't have a zen and you're more than welcome to hang out with me." I said and reached for the phone.

"Hello?" I asked and put the phone to my ear. "Hey, sweetheart. Did Corey scare you?" He asked as I laughed and looked down at the painting I was doing.

It was an abstract painting of a pond with some lilies and orchids and a boat with a fisherman in it. I honestly thought it turned out really good, but I wasn't finished yet.

"A little bit. What's going on, is everything okay?" I asked and leaned back. "Yeah, just had a minute and wanted to apologize that you couldn't go out with the girls." Colby said with a sigh.

"I understand. It's a little tough being the only girl trapped in the house but the other girls aren't offsprings of a crime lord." I said and closed my eyes.

"I'll take all of you out when I can. I only feel safe with you being out of the house if I'm with you." He said as I nodded.

"Very romantic." I said then stood up so I could go to the kitchen to get something else to eat. "Yeah, I care a lot about you if you haven't noticed." He said causing me to laugh.

"Oh, I noticed." I said and opened the fridge. "Shit. I gotta go, baby. I'll try to be back before sunset." He said as I nodded. "Be safe. I'll see you when you get back." I said then hung up.

I sighed and grabbed a bag of shredded cheese since it was the only viable thing in the fridge.

"Thanks for letting me use your phone." I said to Corey as I walked back into my art room.

"You're welcome, Jules. Sorry you couldn't go shopping." He said as I shrugged. "It's all good." I said then grabbed my paint brush.

"I'll leave you alone, if you get bored just come find me." Corey said as I nodded. "Thanks, Corey." I said with a smile then started painting.

I ended up finishing my painting a couple hours later, then went to find Corey.

"Hey, is there any way we can order some real food?" I asked with a sigh. "Yeah, of course. What did you want to get?" Corey asked and grabbed his phone.

"Anything works for me." I said as he nodded. "Hmmm I'm thinking Mexican food." He said and started typing things into his phone.

"Works for me. I love tacos." I said then plopped onto the couch. "Great, I'll order them." He said and ordered the food.

"Julliaaaaa." Stas sang as the girls came into the room. "Yes?" I asked and looked up at them. "We got you a gift." Tara said and held up a bag from Coach.

"You didn't have to do that." I said with a frown and sat up. "Consider it a Christmas gift." Kat said as my eyes widened. "I forgot about Christmas!! When is it?" I asked in shock.

"Saturday." Kat said as I frowned. "I can't even get you guys gifts." I said quietly.

"Don't worry about that! Just take this." Devyn said as Tara set the bag on my lap.

"Okay.." I said then looked down at the bag. I sighed then pulled the paper back to see a black purse with little butterflies on it.

"This is so cute." I pouted and pulled it out. "You like it?" Stas asked as I nodded. "I love it, guys. Thank you." I said then stood up.

"We ordered tacos, they should be here soon if you guys want any." Corey said as Devyn sat on his lap.

"Are margaritas on the menu?" Stas asked as I laughed. "Aren't you guys hungover?" I asked as she nodded.

"Yes, but the best way to cure a hangover is with more alcohol." She said with a confident nod.

"Right. Have fun with that." I said and shook my head.

We ended up all hanging out, eating our tacos and watching Christmas movies.

The sun ended up setting which meant that either Colby was in trouble or he was caught up in work.

Considering the fact that Corey wasn't concerned probably meant the latter.

"Alright, I'm going to bed." I said and stood up, grabbing my new purse. "Goodnight, Jules!" Tara said with a smile.

"Goodnight, guys. Thanks again for this. It really means the whole world to me." I said and held up the purse.

"You deserve it. We love you." Kat said with a smile as the girls and Corey waved at me. "I love you more." I said then left the room.

When I got upstairs I put my purse in the closet, smiling at how cute it was.

I never expected anyone to want to get me something so nice but it was the sweetest thing ever.

I was really tired from my lack of sleep last night, but I didn't want any nightmares.

I knew I was going to have one unless I smoked some weed so I grabbed a blunt and a lighter and went onto the balcony.

I ended up smoking the blunt, looking up at the stars for a minute before I heard rustling. The noise was something I never heard out here so it had me startled.

"Nope." I mumbled and stubbed out the blunt so I could go inside.

When I put my hand on the door handle I saw the reflection of a man behind me in the glass causing my eyes to widen.

I went to open the balcony door but before I could the man was putting a cloth over my mouth and lifting me up.

Before I could scream, my body was blacking out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 1.1K 17
this is the part 2 to my book 'colby brock' if you have not read that book i suggest you do or you will be thoroughly confused XD. after bailey was...
11.4K 194 18
This book has been deleted twice, this is the second time I'm reuploading it. THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN SMUT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
162K 2.4K 16
(Y/N) has been a victim of abuse ever since she was little. Her father was a scum who never gave her anything but bruises and beatings. Her mother ha...
25.5K 197 37
A collection of Sam and Colby imagines (and friends) with the reader! Requests are open, please look at my rules before you send one in! CURRENTLY E...