Wrath Of His Heart

Bởi ekshaaa

3 lives interconnected together. One side has a childhood crush, while the other two are madly in love. When... Xem Thêm

Author's Note
Aesthetic
Chapter 1 Kissing And Clubbing
Chapter 2 And she said...
Chapter 3 Welcome To Brooklyn
Chapter 4 Memories Of My Beloved...
Chapter 5 Banquet And Dinner
Chapter 6 Sassiness Is My Second Name
Chapter 7 Chocking
Chapter 8 Love And ...
Chapter 9 Thunder
Chapter 10 Hysterical
Chapter 11 Truth Always Has A Past
Chapter 12 Coffees And Cupcakes
Chapter 14 Why Only Me?
Chapter 15 After-care
Chapter 16 Broken Heart
Chapter 17 Good-Bye
Chapter 18 Misunderstanding
Chapter 19 Greece
Chapter 20 Be My Barbie
Chapter 21 Our First Kiss
Chapter 22 She Is My Wife
Chapter 23 Sorry Baby
Chapter 24 Answers
Chapter 25 Apologize
Chapter 26 It Hurts
Chapter 27 Colour Red
Chapter 28 Game Of Chess
Chapter 29 Rose And Thorns
Chapter 30 Push
Chapter 31 Girls Talk
Chapter 32 Family Dinner
Chapter 33 Ere
Chapter 34 Let's Break Up
Chapter 35 Divorce Him
Chapter 36 Hospital
Chapter 37 Truth
Chapter 38 Anniversary
Chapter 39 You Broke Me
Chapter 40 Confrontation
Chapter 41 Tied Down
Chapter 42: She Left
Chapter 43 Girlfriend
Chapter 44 Confront
Chapter 45 Same like old times
Chapter 46 Ice-Cream
Chapter 47 Confession Period
Chapter 48: Final Punishment
Epilogue
Season 2- Wrath Of Her Heart
Aesthetics
Chapter 1: Please Come Back
Chapter 2: Her Heartbeat
Chapter 3: No More Pain
Chapter 4: Hurry Up
Chapter 5: Inspired You

Chapter 13 I Am Sorry

227 8 0
Bởi ekshaaa

Aiden's POV

I was shocked when she told me she heard my conversation with Nolan and Chloe, it was only meant for them to hear, not Cassandra. I was immature when I said that but I regretted it the next minute I came away from those two.

5 years ago

Cassandra would usually come monthly once to Harvard to meet me and stay with me for the weekend, she would come during the morning and by evening she would leave with the driver. For the first few weeks I enjoyed being with her when she came, but after a year I felt it was too much of a burden and a headache.

College was hectic and on top of that Sundays were the only time I got for myself and usually on Sundays my friends used to make plans and I had to always drop out because of her. I felt Cassandra becoming a burden but for her I was the only friend she had, with whom she could share all her thoughts, though she had friends it was always me. At home also we were inseparable and we loved each other a lot.

Now currently on one such Sunday Cassandra was with Vincent and they were talking about something. Cassandra was wearing a pink crop top with a white skirt and a floral shrug, Vincent was wearing a polo-blue shirt and shorts. Seeing them chat I got irritated as I had to cancel a date with the hottest sorority girl.

(Cassandra's dress)

(Vincent's dress)

Then I went out and was looking across the campus when Nolan and Chloe came towards me "What's wrong Aiden you look pissed?" Chloe questioned with concern in her eyes.

"It's nothing Chloe" I answered without meeting her eyes.

"Hmm Chloe I guess I know the problem but it's Aiden who has to find the solution" Nolan said which confused me how he knows my problem.

"Hmm what's the problem? Maybe I can suggest something to help him out" Chloe said.

"It's Cassandra, her always being here, today Aiden had a date finally after pursuing the cheerleader captain for nearly 3 months but Cassandra coming here spoiled all his plans," Nolan said.

"Ohh maybe you could talk to Cassandra" Chloe said in a very different tone, which was clearly not her usual tone.

"If it was so easy he would have already done it but he did not right?" Nolan questioned Chloe and continued looking at me "Listen Aiden you cannot tell Cassandra directly because you think she is immature and won't be able to take it, but it's your life man, you have to take control of it, she is just your sister, not your wife or girlfriend that she excepts time from you. Yeah, you have to give her time maybe once in a year but her coming here every month only disturbs all of us. It's not like she is bugging us with anything it's just you can't be free and we all end up babysitting her even though she is 16 years old, it's not like she is incapable of taking care of herself, it's just you are overprotective of her and make all of us look out for her."

"Yes you are right but I can't tell her that directly, maybe I can inform my parents or something, let me see what I can do" I said to Nolan and they left me alone and went to some party. Later, after half an hour I walked towards my room but I didn't see Cassandra around.

"Vincent, where is Cassandra?"

"Hmm she left a few minutes ago" he said while scrolling through his phone. I could care less that she left to early but it still bugs me that she did not tell me before leaving, never has she done that, usually I drop her at the gate. Now seeing I still had time left for my date I called the girl up and she agreed and we both went on a date.

After that day Cassandra never came. I was seriously happy about this, I did not even need to talk to my parents about the matter but...

*****

"I am truly Cassandra, you were not supposed to hear that but whatever happened I was too immature to think properly. But I understood my mistake when you did not come back after that day and you suddenly went to UK without informing me prior to your departure. You did not even give me a chance to say bye to you."

"I don't know Aiden, it bowed me up, Nolan's words killed me, after I heard you guys I just left, I could not meet your eyes. After that I felt I am a burden to you and mom, dad. That day I was very happy because I got my acceptance letter from Harvard and wanted to share it with you, I even showed it to Vincent and he was very happy about it but things always don't go as planned"

"I am truly sorry Cassandra I hope you can forgive me" I told her by hugging her. I seriously regret what I did to her when she told me about her acceptance to Harvard.

"I do forgive you Aiden, I just didn't want to bother you with all my problems. But now I am asking you for your forgiveness and please do grant me" she said with a small smile on her face.

"Sure Cassie let's start on a new note, shall we?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"Aiden by the way how was your date that day?" she asked with a playful grin on her face.

"It sucked Cassie, she instantly threw herself on me, it was also not a good fuck because her foster brother walked on to us and I was thrown out of the house the very instant." Cassandra laughed out loudly and later we both had our dinner there and she told me what happened to her in UK and why she did that, she also told me a few of her university stories.

Vincent's POV

Today is the day I have been dreading for the past week. Today I am about to get engaged to Cassandra. Those old nincompoops did a good job with the agreement with not even a single loophole. It's like they hired a world-class lawyer and did that. Everyone did their best but found no solution.

After that day at Cassandra's house, I did not see her but I was with Hazel all the time in my penthouse. I also met Aiden and his Dad numerous times to dissolve the contract. Even now Dad had to drag me to the venue as I was unwilling to come on my own.

Hazel and I had decided I would go ahead with this engagement for now and come up with a solution before marriage to Cassandra. I was now at the venue, dressed in a suit that was arranged by my grandparents along with every other detail of this so-called engagement. All the reporters were surrounding the entrance so I went from the back door and the first thing that caught my eye was Hazel.

(Hazel's dress)

She was wearing a blue gown that reached beyond her toes, it was sparkling with flakes design with only one shoulder support, she also put her hair in a tight bun and was looking gorgeous as always.

I met her eyes and she had sadness filled in her eyes, I wanted to be the one to wipe those tears but today I am the one giving her that. I thought of reaching her and consoling her but before I could take a step further, Aiden came and said in my ears "No Vincent please don't do that you will only hurt both of them in the process, it gives Hazel the hope of you two being together but we all know that's not happening, it will also break Cassandra to see you both close to one another."

I just nodded at him and moved to the bar counter and spotted Luke and Chloe there. For nearly half an hour I chatted with them and the hall was also filling in slowly, guests all over the place. To save my sanity I didn't spot Cassandra anywhere until now.

Now I hear some clinking of glasses and turn in that direction to only find my grandfather on the stage with a mic. "Good evening everyone present here, I welcome you all to the engagement party of my grandson with the Daughter of the Knights family. My boy Vincent, fell in love with the girl and finally proposed to her. Our relationship with the Knights strictly being business, looks upon to be family from now on."

For a minute I thought he was talking about Hazel when he told me I proposed to her but he spilled water on my thoughts with his next statement "Thereby without wasting any time I present to you Knight's family's only daughter Cassandra Knight."

I hear shouts and cheering and lots of photos being clicked, at the same time Cassandra walks onto the stage with her grandad with a smile plastered on her face. I seriously doubt if she wants the wedding or not.

"Now I would like to call Vincent to the stage" Grandpa announced. I already knew the fate of their plan. I have to put a ring on her finger and propose to her here in front of the camera.

As stated by them I went on to the stage and stood next to Cassandra, she was looking beautiful as always in the beautifully designed gown of hers, it was a light pink dress, highligthing her curves at right position, it had a slit at her right leg, the dress flowed down gracefully from her waist down, it was adorned with pearls at the top but that was my least of my concern. My eyes were searching for someone, and when I met her eyes, I could only feel guilty that I cannot save my love.

(Cassandra's dress)

(Vincent's dress)

When finally, the old man's speech ended, I took the ring from my pocket and opened it, which only boiled my blood. It's the same ring I gave to Hazel the day I proposed to her but she returned it back to me yesterday.

Flashback- 24 hrs ago

I and Hazel planned on meeting today and planned to discuss our future, so we both are in my penthouse, sitting facing each other on the sofa on opposite ends. She moved her hand towards me keeping her fingers in a fist, which confused me. I raised my eyebrow asking her what it is.

She slowly opened her fingers, giving me a shock. I see there is a ring in her hand that I used for proposing to her. I simply glared at her, she understood me and said "Please keep this ring with you only, I can't accept things that don't belong to me."

"But Hazel everything will be fine, we will find a solution to all of these problems." I said with a heavy heart knowing there are no loopholes in the contract.

"When Vincent 10 years from now or when you have kids with her? In a week all of you could not find any loopholes and you expect me to believe you."

"I know Hazel but please don't do this to me, please just last chance I will come up with something by marriage until then please cooperate."

"I will try Vincent but this ring, I can't accept it, for now, it does not belong to me, when you finally break up with her I will accept this and you" saying that she kept the ring on the table and moved out the house.

*****

I slid the ring into Cassandra's finger, when sliding it in I knew it would not fit her. Hazel was too petite, while Cassandra was of a perfect figure, she can even contest in the Miss World competition and win it in a shot.

The ring reached mid-way and I heard Cassandra hiss in pain. When I looked up and saw her eyes, she was not looking towards me but behind me. I turned my head sideways to look at what she was seeing and I caught Ryan glaring at her with disappointment in his eyes. I wanted to invite that fucker to increase his pain, when I take Cassandra away from him. Also I wanted to punish Cassandra for everything that was happening.

This brought the beast inside me out and I started to forcefully push the ring into her finger, she was literally hissing in pain and her fingers were already swollen from the beginning but now was not the time to care, she tried to move her hand back but my strong grip didn't help her in any sought. With all these cameras that were flashing lights while clicking photos, for which Cassandra brought out a forceful smile with eyes glistening.

*****

Thank you all.

Do SHARE, LIKE and COMMENT.

Published on- 13/11/2022

Edited on 17/02/2024

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

9.1K 377 34
●COMPLETED● Fan of erotic and heated love scenes? Well, you've come to the right place. No under 18s allowed🚫. The funny thing about love, is that...
Lethal Lust Bởi Kit

Tiểu Thuyết Chung

239K 9.5K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...
26.8K 982 38
"Sometimes, when there are no given steps, you need to take the first ones." ~-~ Years have passed since Varian first met Cassandra. Life is going ok...
4.1K 85 45
"𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 at 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒘�...