I would (A Justin Bieber Fanf...

By 1ironwoman1

Kate's life is anything but glamorous. Her whole life she's dreamed of running away and going to college. But... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
I will always love you
Chapter 2
Authors Note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Important
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Our love
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Important must read.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Thank you
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
PURPOSE

I would (A justin Bieber fanfiction)

91.4K 509 70
By 1ironwoman1

I shoved my books into my backpack and started my long walk home. My mom and I lived in downtown L.A. Our lifestyle was anything but glamorous. We lived a small crappy two bedroom apartment on the second floor. My mother was an abusive alcoholic. I hated seeing her and she hated seeing me. So to avoid any interaction I climbed up the fire escape and into my room. I had been doing this since i was 8, that's when my dad left us. Soon after my mom fell apart and we started living in this place we call home.

I finished my homework and then slowly crept into the kitchen. I flipped the switch to turn the lights on. They didn't work. Mom probably didn't pay the electric bill or the rent. Soon the landlord would come and demand the money and give us those "I pity how filthy and poor you are but I need another yacht so pay up" looks.

Somehow we would make ends meet, which usually involved me working double shifts at the diner I work at. But I was graduating that year and If I got that scholarship to Yale I would never have to look back at this life. But fate would turn out differently.

I opened the fridge and pulled some bread and jelly out. This was my main diet. We couldn't afford anything else. Well we could if my mother wasn't such an alcoholic any money we earned she spent on alcohol.

"Kaaaate!" My mother yelled. Her words were slurred as she rambled on about something she had lost. She was drunk! No surprise there!

"Mom, did you forget to pay the electric bill?" I asked as camly as I could. This was the best way to handle my mother when she was drunk.

"No mon'y!" She yelled back as she a tipped a beer bottle up to her lips. I snatched it away and dumped it out in the sink.

'No more!" I said sternly.

"D'you reeealize hoow muuch that juust cosssst me!" She screamed at me as she lunged at me only to fall over.

"Yes, i do! This!" I waved the bottle in front of her. "Has cost us everything! Do you see how we're living! Do you even care! We don't have anything! Not even love." I yelled at her. But as I said love my voice got really small, because I realized how much I wanted to be loved. I wanted someone who would be happy to see me. Someone who actually cared.

"You don't know what your talking about!" She screamed as she jumped at me. I toppled over and she sunk her nails into my arm as she fell over with me. I pushed my mom off of me and sprinted into my room. I shoved my belongings into my bag. I could hear my mom banging on my door. I opened the window and the cold breeze hit my face like a brick wall. I crawled out the window and sprinted down an alley. I was acting on adrenaline and I hadn't really thought about where I was going.

I kept running until I realized I was being followed. I could hear the footsteps getting closer and closer. As I turned around to see who it was I slipped and fell face first on the ground. The person ran up to me and kneeled down. I started to scream but the man immediately put his hand on my mouth. I bit down on the hand and instead of letting go he didn't budge.

"Sh..... I won't hurt you I promise. Please be quiet." He said. If I wasn't scared to death I would have immediately recognized that voice. Instead I shook my head vigorously.

"Please" he begged and something made me listen. I nodded my head and he slowly put his hand down. He held my hand and led me through the alleyways. The whole time I was silently crying. We got to a car and he opened the door. I shook my head indicating that I was not going to get into his car. He gently pushed me in, and I decided that I had no other choice but to get in. He got in the front seat and started driving. I closed my eyes and silently cried myself to sleep.

I felt the car stop and I immediately opened my eyes. It was dark and in the dim light I could make out that we were in a garage. I let out whimper and started to sob out loud. If I was going to die I might as well get to cry properly. The person immediately got out of the car and and sat in the seat next to me. I pushed myself against the car door to stay as far as possible from him. He enveloped me in hug and started to sing.

"If I could take away the pain and put smile on your face baby I would baby i would if i could make a better way so you could see a better day baby I would baby I would."he sang and then it hit me. I started shaking my head and I pulled away from him.

"Are you Justin Bieber?" I asked. He nodded and my face broke out in a smile.

"How?" I asked.

"Why don't we go inside. And then we can get everything straightened out." He said. We walked into his mansion and Justin Bieber got me a glass of water. We sat down on one of his leather couches. I was so confused on how this all happened and was more than convinced that this was dream.

"Uhh...." I said.

"You don't have to tell me. But I want to help you that's why I brought you to my house. I was escaping a mob of fans and I was taking a short cut to my Decoy car. That's why you had to be quiet. I would have told you right away but I wasn't quite sure how you would react."

"Oh thank you," I said

"Are okay? As I said before you don't have to tell me but I want to help you. " he said. I started to blow him off with the usually I'm fine thanking for asking, but something made me tell him everything.

"You've been through a lot. But I'm going to make sure it gets better." Justin said.

"Why?" I asked. It didn't make sense. Why would he want to help?

"Because, I don't want to live my life knowing that I could have helped you but didn't." He said.

"Ok but if your way of helping me is sending me back to my mom. You can't! I cannot go back." I explained.

"I'm not gonna send you back. But how old are you?" He asked.

"I'm seventeen and I'm turning eighteen in exactly two weeks." He nodded and then decided that I could spend the night at his house. He showed me his guest bedroom, that was the square footage of my house. I took a shower and then changed into fresh pair of clothes. Then i collapsed onto my the bed and fell asleep.

I yawned and then realized I was in Justin Biebers house. I jumped out of bed and ran over to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and then decided that since I was in Justin Biebers house I was gonna take a shower. When I finished getting ready. I ran downstairs and then saw that it was 7:30. Knowing Justin from interviews and movies he hated getting up early. To thank him for letting me stay I made breakfast. I made pancakes and scrambled eggs. I set the table and waited for him to come down at 8:30. Within a couple minutes he was down.

"You made breakfast!" He said smiling at the pancakes. We sat down and dug in.

"I'm not an early riser usually. So if you want you can watch tv while I'm sleeping. I have a pool too."

"Ok thanks." I replied.

"I have to go now for an interview and recording stuff. Uh don't go outside or anything. You can't tell anyone that your here. The paparazzi will go crazy. Maybe once you eighteen." He said. He left and then I watched tv. I was sooo bored. I walked around the house until I found the pool. I dipped my feet in and then decided that when Justin was back I would tell him that I didn't have a swimsuit. I got up and made my way back to the living room when I saw the one and only Selena Gomez. I calmly walked up her holding myself back from freaking out and screaming at how excited I was. If I could do it for Justin I could do it for Selena.

"Uh, hi!" I said.

"You must be Kate!" She said.

"Yah, that's me."

"Justin felt bad for leaving you here alone so he called me to give you some company. Also if you wanted you could stay with me. I just finished my movie spring breakers so I have a lot of down time." She said.

"You mean stay with you!" I asked.

"Yah," she said. And then i started to freak out.

'Yes! OMG this is sooo cool. You are my idol! Like seriously! I have always dreamed of meeting you!" I squealed as i jumped around like a little girl.

"Thank you, So do you wanna go shopping?" Selena asked.

"Umm.. Justin said i could'nt go outside...." I explained.

"Oh, he's worried about paparazzi! Make's sense, wanna play a board game?" Selena asked walking up the stairs.

"Sure, where are you going?" I asked.

"Justin's room, that's where he keeps all his board games." Selena replied.

"Oh, do you come here often?" I asked.

"I know what you're thinking." Selena said as we walked into Justin's room. "And no, were not dating! I don't blame you for thinking that. I mean with everything people have been saying in magazines and stuff."

'Sorry I didn't mean to offend you."

"Relax, it's totally OK. The reason why i know where stuff in his house is, is because when we were little we hung out a lot. It's hard to make real friends when your in the business."

"Oh, "

"Haha! You say Oh a lot."

"Oh, I mean Sorry."

"Haha! And come to think of it, you apologize way too often. Listen just pretend i'm a normal person."

"I know, it's just I have dreamed by whole life of meeting you! This is a dream come true every minute i have to pinch myself to see if this real. I'm just so thankful for all of this!" I explained as selena rummaged through Justin's closet. She turned around and started talking.

"Kate, you don't have to apologize anymore trust me I wouldn't be doing this if i didn't want to."

"Thank you for the last time." i replied. Selena smiled and then we agreed to play monopoly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks so much for reading! I update every Wednesday and as much as I can on weekends! I'm not gonna abandon this story so if I don't update on Wednesday or a weekend that probably means I have a huge test coming up and I'm studying! Thanks so much I love you all! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 4 30
Lexi is your average high school girl.. well she was. After meeting the one and only Justin Bieber, she runs into major trouble that leaves her wonde...
81K 852 17
Emilys life isn't really the best. She Also has a lot of secrets. When Justin Bieber comes back to her school. Then she realizes Justin has a HUGE se...
77.7K 2.1K 67
Char has had a wild past and things seems to just go wrong for her but one day she meets her idol Justin Bieber and her world gets turned around. *CO...
134K 3.2K 50
(Yn) started as a Belieber but when she meets her idol Justin Bieber everything changes. They fall in love YN thinks he's the one but who nows t...