ECLIPSE [A KREW X OMORI AU]

By RoseEryna

"Don't worry" "Everything is going to be okay" you hug your knees, as you sob. "No matter what happens.." "Pr... More

1: White space
2: Dreamworld
3: Heading to Draco's house
4: Late night meal
5: Towards Cosmo City!!
6: THE Captain Spaceboy?
7: Retrieving Captain Spaceboy's poem!
8: Into the Cattail Field
10: Mission; Retrieving Draco's album
11: Arachnophobia
12: Pyrefly Forest
13: The amazing spectacular Sweetheart
14: The dungeon
15: Sweetheart is a big meanie
16: Lost Library
17: Two days left
18: The deep end
19: Lonely Eclipse
20: Pirating is bad
21: Walking the plank
22: Coral
23: Insect
24: The sea witches
25: Hungry Humphrey
26: I AM DREAMER
27: Black space, the first half
28: Black space, the second half
29: One day left
30: The last sleepover
31: The truth.

9: Three days left

173 3 1
By RoseEryna

"....You came out..? You came out!!!" Funneh celebrates, dancing around. She must've been knocking for ages.. you take a minute to adjust to your surroundings.. You stand in front of your door as you wait for Funneh to stop dancing.

"Lunar- you haven't changed at all! Not that that's bad or anything.. but-" Funneh stops mid sentence and gives you a smile, "it's good to see you!" You nod at this.. it's good to see her too..

"So.. I wasn't actually expecting you to come outside, so I haven't really prepared anything. But since I'm a professional at improv- I can think of something... Let's head to.." Funneh makes a thinking pose as she thinks silently to herself. She has blue hair.. she always said she would dye her hair, but it's definitely gonna take some getting used to..

"The park! Let's head to Faraway park!' oh yeah, the park.. it's been a while since you've been there.. you used to come there every weekend to play with your friends.. and Rainbow.

..Rainbow. How old is she now? You can't seem to remember.. there's a lot on your mind right now, as you follow your friend out into the world.

..

"Aw- ew!" Your thought train comes to a halt. Funneh's staring at a lawn, Funneh's lawn. She's your neighbour after all, you look to where Funneh is staring.. there's some brown stuff sitting in the grass. "What dumb person let their dog shit on my lawn!???!?" Funneh cries, you're startled by the use of.. you shrug, she isn't a kid anymore. You aren't either. Funneh glances around, seemingly looking for someone. "Good- my mom isn't here, we better head off before she comes and forces me to clean it up!" Funneh whispers, as she holds onto your arm and start running out of there.

..

You and Funneh walk silently as you make your way to the park. She does occasionally ask some stuff to you but other then that.. it was complete silence. Funneh hums to herself, some retro song or something.. maybe a song she heard from a game.

You finally cross a familiar street, a sign welcomes you.

FARAWAY PARK
" THE FUTURE BELONGS TO THE DREAMERS"

"Here we are!!" Funneh exclaims, "you know.. I never really got that slogan" she adds, pointing at it. "Future belongs to the dreamers.. asking me to dream?" Your attention leaves Funneh as it goes to inside the park. The park is a nice grassy rectangle with tons of trees, a basketball court, a playground and a picnic area. That's why you always had picnics here.. they didn't seem to change anything, you're a bit relieved by that.

"Well.. let's look around! Maybe we can find something fun to do!!" Funneh exclaims as she walks into the park, you follow too. The instant you walk in, your eyes head towards loud noise.

Tons of people are standing in a circle.. what for?

"Fight! Fight! Fight!!'
They chant, a fight? You've never seen people fight here.. that's a new thing. You turn towards Funneh, who had by now heard the noise. "A.. fight?.. we should check it out! I rarely walk into fights!! I usually get to only see the aftermath!" Funneh exclaims, as she runs towards the circle of people. You do too..

..

It's pretty hard to see the fight from behind the crowd, where you and Funneh are standing.. she also seems to be having a hard time, as peeks around other people's heads. So you decide to push yourself deeper into the circle, "...! Lunar?" Funneh calls out to you, as you ignore her. You feel bad for ignoring her, but you really do want to see who's fighting.

After a while of struggling, you get yourself a much clearer sight of the fight. You can hear Funneh trying to make her way to you.. you decide to focus on who's fighting-

The black haired boy seems to be losing.. Honestly he's kinda screwed. You can hear some concerned sounds, or shouts from behind the crowd.. maybe some people who just came.

Funneh finally pops up from behind you. "Ugh.. finally that really took some time.." Funneh sighs, as she stretches her hand. "So anyways who's.." her eyes widen, you look between Funneh and the fight. What? Was she shocked?

..

"Hey- what's.." an unclear voice from behind the crowd mumbles.
"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!"
"Hey.. wait.. isn't that.." Funneh mumbles.

"What are you.." the voice mumbles again, still mumbled..
"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!"
"Wait.."

"Hey..!"
"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!"
the chants grow louder, they're starting to be.. too loud for you..
"That's..-"

-

"HEY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?!?"
the chants stop as a girl makes her way through the crowd.

The girl with neapolitan hair makes her way towards the boys and pulls them apart. One falling to the ground, and the other one standing in front of her. You notice the girl's gripping onto a baseball bat with nails..

"Oh Princess! You've came, you must've heard about the all amazing Prince successfully protecting you?" The blonde boy asks, posing towards the girl. The girl didn't seem as pleased with this, Funneh gags at the sight. "Shut the hell up Prince, don't you see the amount of people here- aren't you embarrassed?!?" The girl yells, not having any of this. "Why would I be embarrassed? I'm protecting the one I love.. and besides! I'm not the one losing" He exclaims, pulling a large grin as he looks at the boy on the ground, who's busy wiping the blood from his nose.

The boy notices the girl. "Why were you two even fighting anyways? If I know Draco- I know he's no big of a threat.. especially to you??" The girl continues, ...Draco? The boy with black hair.. is Draco?

...huh?

"Honestly I wasn't gonna fight him, but he so persistent on wanting to see you for something I couldn't just.. stand there!" "Just to see me?? That's why you beat him up?? Because he wanted to talk to me- or was it about that stupid.. thing again?" The girl mumbles the last sentence, turning towards Draco- she might've been asking him.

"Depends on what you think is stupid." The raspy voice exclaims, that doesn't sound like Draco.. he.. you've known Draco for a while, you know he would never get in a fight. Why would he suddenly just..

"Ugh.." the girl sighs, "see? That's why I beat him up! Because he's coming back with that same topic again, he's so persistent.." he chuckles, as he wipes some blood from his nose. "Whatever whatever- fight is done, everyone get the hell out" She exclaims, motioning for the crowd to leave. Some 'aws' and sighs comes from the crowd as slowly all of them leave. You were about to leave too, until Funneh snatches your arm. "Let's.. wait over there.." Funneh mumbles as she brings you a few steps away towards some picnic tables. Where you can still hear what the others are saying, but not be in their view. Funneh is really nosy huh?.. or was it because of Draco..

The only people left by the tree, is Draco, the neapolitan haired girl, the blonde guy (you assume his name is Prince), a ginger haired girl and a blond girl with a cap. Draco stands up, his eyes on the girl with the bat. "Gold.. I-" "God damnit Draco.. for the last time I don't have your damn photo album!" ...you heard wrong. You continue listening.

"You say that every time.. but I know you have it" Draco exclaims, upset. "Why the.." the girl falters, "why would I even lie about something like that- you think I have the time to continuously lie about something???" The girl yells, her face was more.. annoyed than angry. "Yeah?? That's why you keep doing it??" The girl grinds her teeth in an annoyed manner.

Prince shoves Draco from behind, "If she's saying she isn't lying, then she isn't lying! How dumb can you possibly be?-" "Prince. Shut the fuck up" he immediately walks back to where he was standing before. The girl sighs, holding her temples. She's really not in the mood right now. She has never really been in the mood for his.. bullshit.

"Gold look. I don't like getting beat up like this, and I know you hate seeing me too- but if you really want me to stop pestering you, all I need is my photo album back" Draco continues. No you heard it wrong again, that isn't Gold. "For the last fucking time. I don't have your damn photo album?? What can't you understand.. I lost it! I lost it a month ago- why can't you just.. let it go??" You glance to Funneh, who seems uncomfortable. She wants to help.. but she doesn't know how to get into the conversation..

"..Because the photos in there are very important to me.. not only to me.. but to you, and I know you don't have the heart to lose them so easily.." Gold doesn't reply to this, she looks around in an uncomfortable manner. "You're lying to me.." "-Well who'd even want to give back the photos to the one who went and scribbled all over them??!" Gold yells. "You say you care for them but that's not what you told me when I first saw the horrible state the pictures were in?? You even scribbled on HER face!!.." the two of them stay quiet for a while.

"...I was just.. not thinking.. I'm honestly fine with letting you borrow it.. but it's been three years Gold, I think that's enough time.. I'll even lend you some of the photos if you want to keep them- but the others are mine, I took them not you" Draco exclaims, the anger from earlier gone.. however Gold's flame wasn't gone just yet. "I don't... URGH. I don't.. you.. Why- why are you so persistent?? Can't you just make yourself another one??!?" Gold yells, upset. Draco stares, his eyes wide.

"You have the camera.. you can get an album similar to yours.. and.. just.. I don't know- just take some other pictures of people?!?? Why do you specifically need this one-" "Are you out of my mind Gold?!!?" Draco snaps. "You steal something from ME, then you ask ME to make MYSELF another one when you, yourself,  know the old one can't ever be replaced?? This 'new one' could never possibly live up to being the same as the old one- because you know yourself. That one person. That most important person in those photos is GONE FOREVER!!!" He yells, Gold falls silent. Who was he talking about. Funneh gasps quietly to herself. Why? What's wrong?

".... I'm leaving"
"Not till you give me back my album-"
"SHUT UP- JUST LEAVE ME ALONE"

Gold swings her bat into Draco's head, making him fall to the ground. This was the last straw for Funneh, as she rushes out of her spot towards the two of them.

"HEY HEY- HEY! STOP" Funneh yells, pulling Gold away before she can let out another swing at the boy. Draco seemed startled at her presence, as Gold just looked even more annoyed. She swings her bat at Funneh, with less momentum as she did with Draco. "What the hell are you doing Funneh- get away" Gold yells, "yeah Funneh- can't you see we're busy??" Surprisingly enough, Draco adds. Funneh falls silent for a bit.

"Can't you guys just stop fighting already?.. today's a really special day.. and I really didn't want this to be the first thing she saw god damnit.." Funneh mumbles, Gold and Draco both glance at eachother, equally confused. "What the hell are you talking about?" Gold mumbles, using her bat as an arm rest.

"There. Don't you see? Lunar's here" she points towards you.. you're standing beside a picnic bench. The random attention makes you a bit shy, why was she pointing at you? Oh that's embarrassing. You shrug, as you decide to walk towards them. They already know you're here anyways..

"...Lunar?" Draco was the first to repeat, completely speechless. You stand beside Funneh, as Funneh starts moving her hands around. "Yayy.. happy group reunion...!!" Funneh sarcastically exclaims, Gold stands in complete silence.

"... You've finally come out. After what.. four years?" Gold bluntly says, getting her hands out to count something. "..must've been nice.. sitting in that little bubble of yours, huh?" "....." Funneh has a permanent frown on her face as her eyes furrow. "Of all days.. you decide today was the day? What was so exciting today that made you leave your home huh? Finally touching grass?" The words she say have a bit of sarcasm in them.. was she not happy to see you? "Shut up Gold, your friend finally leaves her house for the first time in a while and that's the first thing you say?" Funneh defends, upset.

"Well- what am I supposed to say?" Gold asks, she suddenly clasps her hands around her bat. " 'OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH LUNAR, IM SO HAPPY YOU'RE BACK OMG OMGG' " She randomly yells into your ear. The trio who was listening to your group reunion starts laughing. "..that would've been better yeah.." Funneh mumbles to herself, still upset. "..." Draco glances back at you, before walking off. "..? Hey wait- where're you going??" Gold yells, pointing her nailed bat at the boy. "You forced me back here and now you're the one running off- what the heck??" Gold yells, yet Draco ignores her.

"I don't need another blow to the face anyways, I'm going home.." Draco mumbles, he glances at you one more time before leaving the park. "Draco- you.. what????" Gold stares in disbelief, that boy forced her to stay.. but he can just leave?? How cruel. After staring at nothing for a solid minute, Gold brings her attention to both you and Funneh. "...what?" She mumbles as Funneh continues looking at her with the same disappointed expression on her face.

"Gold, legit- this has been going on for three years.. can't you just give him his damn album??" Funneh asks, Gold's neutral face instantly changes back to the angry one from before. "For the last time Funneh. I don't have it" Gold grinds her teeth. Funneh stares before turning to you, "Let's go check on Draco, Lunar. He seemed quite beaten up" she ignores Gold's calls, as she walks out the park, trying to see where the boy went.

"Oh ok I see how this is, he walks out then she walks out, and now you're walking out on me too okay" Gold exclaims, still the sarcasm in her voice stands. "Go on Lunar, follow your bff" Gold points towards Funneh..

You stand a while before slowly making your way towards Funneh.. You glance at Gold several times, the anger in her face gone.. instead it's replaced with.. regret? Sadness? You can't tell, but it's somewhat in the middle of those two emotions. Funneh walks off, as you  share an awkward goodbye wave with Gold before heading off.

..

"..Sorry for that Lunar, Gold.. Gold and Draco haven't really been in a good mood these last few.. uh years?" Funneh apologies. "It started with Gold stealing Draco's photo album, the one when we all still used to hang out, like yeah.. I get it that Gold stole it and he should be rightfully mad but.. picking fights?" Funneh vents as you continue listening. "Sure he doesn't do it everyday, but starting for a few months ago.. I always seem to see him in a  beaten up state.. it's concerning really- I wonder how his grandma would react if she sees him in that state" oh yeah, Draco's grandma. How has she been? You want to ask.. but you're still not in the mood to talk so you let her continue talking.

"... Draco's grandma hasn't been feeling well too lately" Funneh explains, as if she had somehow read your mind. "I haven't been close to Draco lately so I don't really know the details- but I heard she's been bedridden recently.. the poor lady, I miss seeing her walking about Faraway as she reads the signs in a weird accent" Funneh exclaims, "Only through her I could hear about how Draco's been doing, other then that.. nothing else!"

Talking about Draco.. you notice a black haired boy sitting on a bench at the town's plaza. The plaza wasn't that big as you remember, but it was still the same plaza you had always seen then. The plaza consists of a fountain in the middle with multiple benches around it, beside it was rows of carparks and the most important thing of all- the supermarket! It was a huge one storey mart with almost any store you could think of.. you try to remember some stores..

There was a pizza place.. a place to buy groceries (you and Rainbow often followed your mom there), a bakery.. a floral shop.. and some other stuff that's probably not important cause you can't think of it. Beside the fountain, Draco sits- bandages on his arm as he holds an ice bag to his head- probably from the blow of Gold's bat..

"Hey.. there he is!" Funneh's voice startles the calm boy, as he looks towards the two of you. "Hey DD! How're you??" Funneh asks, trying to ignore the bandages and ice pack. "..I guess I'm okay.." despite answering Funneh's question, he's looking at you. "Hey uh.. look D- honestly in my opinion, and literally everyone else perhaps.. I feel like you should let that photo album go" Funneh mumbles, slightly bracing herself just in case Draco decided to punch her.

"...did Gold send you..?" Draco asks, now less interested in the conversation as before. "No no- that's just me, we can always make new memories! I'll even chip in if you can't afford an album, or some film for your camera!" Funneh exclaims, pulling out her wallet. "Nah you don't have to, I'm not bothered to anyways.." Draco says, pushing away Funneh's wallet. "What's the use of having an album if you don't have friends to take pictures of?" He asks, yet again he glances at you.. a shiver runs down your spine.

"...." Funneh stays silent for a bit. "Do you not consider me as your friend?" Funneh asks, Draco immediately jolts up. "Oh no no- that's not what I meant.. it's just.." Draco sighs, as he straightens his back, leaning on the bench. "You know how important those photos were, Funneh.. I wouldn't mind taking new pictures, I really don't but.. those pictures were.. something else you know?" Draco says, his eyes to the ground.

"Those pictures were memories, memories of when everything was okay.. and everything was safe. Nobody was fighting anyone, nobody was yelling.. it was just pure joy and laughter.. everyday" Draco pauses, "and now that those days are gone, I could still feel the feeling whenever I looked at the pictures.." Draco pauses once again, "that is.. if Gold didn't steal every single picture" he spits.

You glance towards Funneh, she's thinking really hard right now- something that Funneh used to rarely do. "How about.. from now on, you stop trying to get your album back-" Funneh starts, still in her thinking pose. ".. Funneh I literally just-" "and we'll get it back from Gold for you!" ...pardon? Draco seemed just as startled as you are,

"..No you won't" "I will" "Nuh uh" "Yuh huh"
Draco pauses before smiling. "You'll really do it? Legit?" Draco repeats, still unsure. "Of course, honestly- I just want you two to stop fighting already, you know how boring it gets when I head to school and someone starts immediately filling me in about some drama you two had?? Everyday there's something new, drives me crazy!!" Draco slightly chuckles at this. "Thanks so much Funneh, I promise you.. if you do end up getting my album back, you won't be hearing any single detail about drama again" "at all?" "Yeah"

Funneh smiles in relief, "well then Lunar" she turns to you. "We have something to do today!"

..

"Thanks so much guys, legit" Draco repeats once again. "No mention it.." as Funneh is about to walk off, she remembers something. "And.. uh hey Draco?" Draco hums in reply.

"About what you said earlier.. I still consider you as my friend, and I think Lunar does too" Draco's eyes widen. He glances towards Funneh then to you. "... thanks"

You head out of the plaza, off to where? To find Gold, that's what Funneh said. Before leaving, You glance back to Draco. You once again, get a chill when you notice Draco's glaring right at you. Not a soft stare.. just.. a blunt cold one..

Does he hate you? From what you saw earlier during the fight.. he can certainly do a good punch.. you decide to not get on his bad side, hopefully he doesn't actually hate you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 117 10
~All characters belong to ItsFunneh and her siblings, The Krew! ~Picture for the cover does NOT belong to me, credit to the owner! I do not know the...
241K 11.6K 62
[COMPLETE] How can love blossom in the midst of hatred? How can it catch you so suddenly and unexpectedly? Draco's 6th year was not at all going how...
813 37 16
Very weird and unplanned story lol ✧・゚: K✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★R。・:*:・゚☆.・。.・゜✭・E・✫・゜・。.✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:゚✧。W:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆.・。A・✧・゚: *✧・゚:* U it...
113K 3.3K 75
muggle au • social media ✿ completed ✿ tw: suicide, depression, abuse, homophobia