Predator✓

By KING_KHAREN

Life is poison, Life is pain, Life is hell, Life is such a shame. We are treated like meat, Like pieces of ha... More

COPYRIGHT:
CHARACTERS:
CHAPTER 1:
CHAPTER 2:
CHAPTER 3:
CHAPTER 4:
CHAPTER 5:
CHAPTER 6:
CHAPTER 7:
CHAPTER 8:
CHAPTER 9:
CHAPTER 10:
CHAPTER 11:
CHAPTER 12:
CHAPTER 13:
CHAPTER 14:
CHAPTER 15:
CHAPTER 16:
CHAPTER 17:
CHAPTER 18:
CHAPTER 19:
CHAPTER 20:
CHAPTER 21:
CHAPTER 22:
CHAPTER 23:
CHAPTER 24:
CHAPTER 25:
CHAPTER 26:
CHAPTER 27:
CHAPTER 28:
CHAPTER 29:
King And Queen...
CHAPTER 30:
CHAPTER 31:
CHAPTER 33:
CHAPTER 34:
CHAPTER 35:
CHAPTER 36:
CHAPTER 37:
CHAPTER 38:
CHAPTER 39:
CHAPTER 40:
CHAPTER 41:
CHAPTER 42:
CHAPTER 43:
CHAPTER 43:
CHAPTER 44:
CHAPTER 45:
CHAPTER 46:

CHAPTER 32:

246 12 1
By KING_KHAREN

Quick FYI; this is just chapter 31 but in Xander’s POV
Xander’s POV:

I was quite pleased with what I wore. Mainly because I knew it would irritate my father.

We all agreed to wear the same thing. Tucked in black long-sleeve shirt with black suit pants.

The only difference between three of us is how our buttons are. I met with the rest of my family behind the stage. Waiting for everyone to settle down.

My mind began to drift and June’s face popped into my head.

I wonder what she’s wearing. I hope Angela did a good job on her.

“really Xander?” mother rolled her eyes.

“what? I dressed better than last time” the last feast we had; I wasn’t in a good mood so I dressed like I was going to the gym.

He definitely wasn’t happy.

That was the first time in so long that my father’s face wasn’t pale.

He was so mad his face turned red and he sort-of looked like a human.

I wasn’t the only person who found it funny. Hunter kept on grinning through-out the feast.

He tried his hardest to stifle his laughter.

“he’s right. Surprisingly I put more effort in these things more than you” Hunter smirked while tying his hair in a really messy bun.

“but I work way more than you” I stuck my tongue out.

“couldn’t you try a little more to cover your chest?” Angela popped out of nowhere. Almost startling me.

Almost.

“we can worry about Xander later. We’re about to be called out” father pushed me and Angela further apart.

Like every year, my father gets called first followed by mother, Angela, Hunter and then me.

When I was finally called out, I was greeted by millions of cheers and squeals.

Looks like people cheered me on more that my father. That should burn a little. To add more drama, I waved and sent a wink before sitting down.

Call me a playboy but every girl here is swooning. I’m 100% sure that June falls in that category. Father stood up with a smile.

“it’s a pleasure to welcome you all here once again to celebrate the welcoming of-” at that point, father’s voice faded. There was no way in hell I’d listen to his speech.

Literally; I would rather die. I slouched, leaning on one arm of the chair with my head resting on my fist.

When I spotted June, my heart stopped.

Or did it almost start beating again? She was in a beautiful short black flair dress.

Her hair was in a tight bun and she wore flats.

She seems to have been staring at me for a while. Not like I could blame her.

Every girl here has been staring at me. I just choose to ignore them because I belong to one person only and she’s not even a vampire.

June kept on looking at me like I was a foreigner.

Her friends were busy chatting but I’ve got her attention. Maybe she was only staring at my chest.

I had a fun idea to wink at her.

Not surprisingly, her face turned red. Seems like I have an effect on her. But she’s easily impressed.

“darling there are so many girls blushing at you” mother suddenly distracted me from my daydreaming.

“yes mother. Like every year” I rolled my eyes.

There was nothing amusing about them blushing, smiling and winking at me.

Gross.

“see anyone you like-”

“not exactly” I badly wanted to shift this subject but my mum was keen on especially with what I’m wearing.

I’m so close to regretting with my buttons but seeing the surprised and slight tinge of anger on his face.

“b-but I-” mum was about to start a sob story on how she’s getting old and she wants her grandchildren.

It’s worked a couple times but I always used the ‘you’re a vampire and immortal’ move to shut her up.

I could always do that now but I want it shun this entire situation and continue admiring June.

“Mother I’ve said this before. When I see the right girl, you’ll be the first to know” I gave her a warm smile.

That should do the trick. At least for now.

“alright. But I still worry about you and your father”

“don’t worry; I know how to handle him” I playfully winked.

Hunter teases me now and then that I’m a mama’s boy and honestly, I don’t mind.

If you think about it, he’s like the black sheep but we all are in one way or another.

For example; I’m my mother’s favorite, Angela’s father’s and Hunter doesn’t belong.

I could list all the ways me and my siblings don’t fit into a particular place but I have an important person on my mind.

She’s gone back to talking with her friends. Though they’re not meant to do that but I’m sure she doesn’t know.

“with that said; let the feast begin” that was enough to snap me out of my thoughts. Finally, the boring speech was over.

“I heard that” father glared at me. Who gives two f*cks about what he thinks?

I watched everyone from the high table. So far so good. Even June was having a good time.

She’s been filling my ears with her sweet laughter.

Believe me when I say I filtered every other sound and zeroed in on her sweet honey filled voice.

She would glance at me from time to time with a little smile on her face and it was utterly cute. How long am I going to keep pretending like this?

I’ve got to tell her how I feel once and for all.

Deep down I’m scared but I just have to stop this whole ‘friend zone’ bull crap.

I’ve got to tell her today. Thankfully I might leave early.

……………….…………

Why am I so unlucky? The feast ended a couple hours ago but mother and father forced me to meet some guests.

I thought he was mad at my outfit but the squealing girls made it all worthwhile.

How annoying. I’ve shook and hugged so many people I think I’m going to be sick. We’re currently talking to some man and his daughter.

Their names aren’t important and me standing here is complete waste of time.

I want to go back to my room and be in my warm cozy bed.

Unfortunately, that might not happen any time soon. A small sigh escaped me. this was becoming too much.

“Prince Xander, my name is Lillian and it’s an honor to meet you” she expended her hand.

Does she expect me to kiss her hand? Not in a million years fam. Literally.

“how do you do?” I shook her hand and almost snickered when disappointed crossed her face.

Hunter left some time ago (lucky devil) and if he were here, there’s no way he wouldn’t laugh.

Angela would face-palm herself and give me her usual disappointed ‘don’t you have manners?’ look.

Everyone kept on talking about who knows what and I couldn’t care less. Unconsciously, I turned to June and saw that she was all alone.

She looked a bit tired. So am I.

“it was lovely to meet you Lucy-”

“Lilian” she corrected.

“don’t care toots but I’m really tired so good night” that was all I said before walking to where my lonely June sat.

Even though she’s tired, she looks beyond beautiful.

By far the prettiest person I’ve ever met.

“did you miss me?” I placed a hand on her shoulder from behind. It amazed me when she didn’t react.

She only nodded. Awwwwn she misses me. The feelings mutual.

I wanted to say that out loud but I didn’t want everyone to know.

“good. It’s time for us to go to bed. I’m beyond tired and I think you are too” she still didn’t say anything.

Quietly she got up and followed me. No cuts, no buts and no coconuts.

Tonight, might be the best and worst night of my life.

COMMENT, FOLLOW AND VOTE
XOXO...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 11.9K 48
An original and empowering shapeshifter/werewolf mystery. Lily's abusive life with her childhood pack is about to change forever when she's assigned...
68.7K 1.6K 95
"Look at you, completely at our mercy," Kade sneered. "How does it feel knowing that someone else holds the power, witch?" Kieran added making them l...
113K 3.2K 111
"What is this" he asks, his voice is calm, but his expressions is anything but that. There were multiple gasps in the room, when he suddenly flings...
3.3M 108K 43
Elanor belongs to the Moon Mist pack and is happy going to school, anxiously waiting for her 18th birthday when she'll be able to finally turn into h...