Lovebug

faitenet tarafından

[ marinette dupain-cheng / ladybug x f. reader ] ˚₊·➳❥ You become the holder of the miraculous of the cat to... Daha Fazla

playlist!
I | Stoneheart; part¹
II | Stoneheart; part²
III | The Bubbler
IV | Stormy Weather
V | Copycat
VI | Lady Wifi
VII | The Evillustrator
VIII | Rogercop
IX | Horrificator
X | Princess Fragrance
XI | Gamer
XII | Volpina
XIII | The Collector
XIV | Prime Queen
XV | Despair Bear
XVI | Befana
XVII | The Dark Owl
XVIII | Gigantitan
XIX | Glaciator
XX | The Sapotis
XXI | Cheese Supplier
XXII | Captain Hardrock
XXIII | Zombizou
XXV | Red Claws
XXVI | Envy; part¹
XXVII | Envy; part²
Special | Halloween Party
XXVIII | Malediktator
Special | Merry Christmas!
XXIX | heroes day; part¹
XXX | heroes day; part²
XXXI | Animaestro
XXXII | Plantera
XXXIII | Weredad
XXXIV | Silencer
XXXV | Oni-Chan
XXXVI | Oblivio
XXXVII | Party Crasher

XXIV | Frozer

2K 116 13
faitenet tarafından

There was a civilian in danger from a sky gliding kite. You and Ladybug had been called to help said civilian. Ladybug grabbed the civilian, taking him to safety, while you caught the bouquet he'd dropped. He looked obviously shaken up, sitting on his knees. "You should take the elevator next time!" You joked.

Ladybug raised her fist to meet yours. "Pound it!"

"My deltaplane express delivery wasn't the best idea." He laughed. You handed him his bouquet, sneaking out a single rose. "Don't forget your bouquet!" He nodded. "Ah, thank you, Catwoman." He walked away towards the exit. "Be careful on your way down!"

"M'lady." You held out the rose, offering it to her. "Catwoman." Ladybug smiled, a light tint of blush covering her cheek. "You're too sweet." Ladybug gently took the rose from you, turning away. "Anything for you, Ladybug" You winked.

Ladybug let out a quiet laugh, throwing her yoyo. "I'll see you later, Catwoman." You extended your staff going back home.

The next morning you were speed walking to school, wanting to have enough time to relax before class starts. You entered the school, Adrien having ran up to you pulling you to a bench. "[Y/N]. I need to talk to you. It's important."

You gave him a concerned look. "What's wrong, Adrien?" He sighed, sitting back against the bench. "It's about Kagami. I... I wanna make a move on her, but I don't know what to do, or where to start." You smirked. "Ohh, so you're having girl problems."

"I'm not the only one having girl problems." Adrien raised a brow at you. You made a sour face looking away. "And to think I was gonna help you." You crossed your arms.

"Fine. I'm sorry." Adrien fake apologized. "You should take Kagami to the ice rink." You suggested. "I think it would be a good bonding experience." You winked, making a heart with your hands.

"The ice rink? Just me and Kagami?" Adrien looked worried, scratching the back of his neck. "Well, if you aren't exactly comfortable being alone with her just yet, then I can go with." Adrien's face lit up. "Would you?"

"Sure! I want you do have a good time on your first date!" You teased. A smirk returned on Adrien's face. "You could invite Marinette."

You looked around finding Marinette sitting with Alya and Nino. "Yeah, I will." You decided.

"Perfect, then."

You stood up casually walking over to Marinette. Her face brightens seeing you, obviously slightly tired of being the third wheel to Alya and Nino. You took the seat by the edge, becoming increasingly nervous. "Hey, Marinette!"

"H-hi, [Y/N]!" Marinette waved. "Um, I was just wondering if you were free tomorrow? Adrien is going to the ice rink with someone and invited me. I want to invite you."

Marinette's lips parted. "L-like a date?" Marinette questioned, her face blooming red.

"It c-can be a date! If you want it to be... it can be like our first date too." You bit the inside of your cheek in anticipation, waiting for Marinette's answer. Marinette let out a heavy breath, tilting her head down with a big smile. "Yes, I'd love to go with you!"

Alya whipped her head around gasping dramatically. " You guys are dating now?!" She quickly slipped out her phone taking a picture of you two without letting either of you respond. The picture had only caught you with your mouth partly open looking wide eyed at the camera, on the Martinette were still looking at you dreamingly. "Sorry, to disappoint, Alya, but we aren't officially dating, yet." Alya squinted her eyes at you mouthing. "Yet?" So marinette couldn't see. You only shrugged standing back up. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow, Marinette." You walked away waving at the three, giving Adrien a thumbs up.

Later that day you walked in the house dropping your school bag on the floor. "Hey, mom!" you sat on the kitchen counter laying your head on the cold marble."Hi, Honey, how was school?" You lifted your head, sighing. "'Tiring, but I have something I want to ask." you gave your mom a hopeful look. She stopped cutting fruits, eyeing you suspiciously. "What is it?"

"Can I go to the ice rink with some friends?" You asked, smiling sweetly. Your mom laughed. "Some friends?" She repeated. You nodded. "It'd be Adrien, Kagami, Marinette, and I." Your mom's face became shocked. "Marinette from the park?" you slowly nodded, fidgeting with your fingers. "Yeah..."

"So, is it like a date, or just a friendly outing?" Your mom asked, making quotes over friendly outing. "It's... we'll it's- uh- yeah, kinda. I guess I'd call it our first date, but we aren't officially dating or anything." Your mom smiled. "Yeah, you can go."

You jumped out of your seat. "Thank you, mom! Thank you!" You repeated. "Of course, sweetheart! I want you to enjoy your time!" You gave your mom a tight hug, still with a wide smile. Your dad enters the house looking extremely exhausted. "Hi, dad!" You waved, running to your room before he'd even replied back.

You pre-packed your bag for the ice rink, taking your regular fanny, and another small backpack. "So, after this are you going to completely forget about Ladybug?" Plagg asked, flying over to your pillows to lie down. You stopped for a second, stuck in thought. "Well, I don't know, Plagg. I really like Ladybug, and it seems as though she feels the same, but like she said before, us being together is super complicated since we're heroes. I'm not completely giving up on Ladybug, but Marinette is who I want to focus on for now. We'll see what happens later on."

"Listen, coming from uh... my preceptive, if you and Ladybug are meant to be together, then it's not as complicated as you are making it out to be. Adrien knows your identity, and nothing bad has happened! It's risky, but you have to trust each other. Yeah, you guys are heroes and all, but sometimes, you just gotta put yourself first." Plagg shrugged.

"Put yourself first?" You questioned. "I never expected a kwami to say something like that. Actually, I never expected you to make such an... intelligent observation."

"We kwami's are full of surprises. And excuse me?!"

Your heart pounded with each turn your mom took driving to the ice rink. When you reached the spot, Adrien, and a girl who you didn't recognize, but assumed were Kagami, were waiting outside the rink. You stepped out the car turning around to say bye to your mom. "Good luck, Honey! Go get her!"

"Mom!" Your mom drove off quickly, ignoring you shaking your head at her. You walked up to Adrien and Kagami. You stuck out your hand for a hand shake. "You must be Kagami, correct? I'm [Y/N]." Kagami returned the handshake, nodding. "Nice to meet you, [Y/N]!"

Marinette ran down the sidewalk gasping for air, visibly out of breath. You went by her side putting a hand on her back. "Are you okay, Marinette?"

"Sorry I'm late!"

You laughed. "It's okay! You weren't late! I just got here, actually."

Marinette's face flushed with embarrassment. "Oh."

"Why don't we head inside." Adrien and Kagami walked in first, while you and Marinette stayed a couple feet behind. "Have you ever gone ice skating before?" Marinette asked. You hummed. "A couple times when I was little, but not anytime recently. All I know is how to glide, so I won't be able to impress you with my ice skating skills, unfortunately." You joked.

You sat your stuff down by the seating area, then sat down to put on the skating shoes. You tied the laces, using the armrest of the chair to keep your balance up. When you looked over at Marinette, she had barely just put on the second shoe, not having tied the laces yet. You got back down on your knees tying the laces of Marinette's shoes. "T-thank you, Y-[Y/N]!"

You finished the last shoe, looking up at her. You stood up, stretching an arm out for Marinette to take. As she stood up, you could tell her balance wasn't as great. You took the first step on the rink, still holding onto Marinette. Adrien and Kagami had already been on the rink for a minute gliding perfectly together.

Both you and Marinette were fully on the rink standing there. You took both Marinette's hands, beginning to glide backwards slowly. Marinette looked anxious, her legs wobbled slightly. "Don't worry, Marinette. I got you, okay?" Marinette relaxed a bit, becoming smoother in her glide.

Adrien and Kagami skated gracefully across the rink, smiling and laughing with each other. "They look good for each other." Marinette complimented.

"Yeah..." You continued staring at Marinette, feeling her grow nervous under your eyes. "I-is something wrong?" She asked.

You gave her a small smile. "Nothing. Are you ready to go faster?" You cut Marinette's next sentence off, speeding your backwards glide. Marinette's balance tilted to the side causing you both to spin in circles and crash into the ground. You laughed, feeling the cold wetness of the floor soak into pieces of your clothing.

An older man helped you both back on your feet. "Would either of you like to sign up for ice skating lessons?" He offered.

"No, thank you!" You spoke kindly. "Thank you for the offer though." He looked disappointed, but staked away toward Adrien and Kagami.

"That was so embarrassing!" Marinette flushed. You waved her off. "It's okay! It's not like we're professionals or anything." You grabbed Marinette's hand again, bringing her closer to you. Her breath hitched, staring into your glossy eyes. You slowed down noticing you were close to crashing into a wall. Your back slowly pressed against the ice rink's wall, while Marinette stood in front of you with her hands by your side.

Everything in that moment felt as if it were going in slow motion. Your heart ached, beating almost out of your chest. You leaned forward, pushing yourself off the wall. "Marinette, I... I want to tell you something." You got interrupted by sudden yelling coming from the man who'd previously talked to you. He looked, and sounded frustrated. You thought it'd be better to go somewhere else just in case something happens.

You staked towards the door leading in and out the rink. "W-what did you want to tell me, [Y/N]?" You hesitated, scratching the back of your neck. "O-oh! Uh... it was just something I wanted to say.. in the moment! I completely forgot what it was!" Marinette faltered, taking her hands away from yours. "Oh. I'm going to use the restroom, i'll be right back." Marinette sat down to put on her regular shoes then walked towards the restrooms. You feel on the seat sighing.

It felt like in that moment you wanted to tell Marinette how you felt. You wanted to tell Marinette everything. You spoke before you had the chance to think. It was as if your alter ego were coming out. When you could say anything you wanted without certain consequences. You heard a skate next to you then Adrien popping his head out the rink. "Are you okay, [Y/N]?" He asked, glancing at Marinette's stuff then back up at you. You smiled. "Everything is just fine, Adrien. You just have fun with Kagami." Adrien turned around to meet back with Kagami, only to be stopped by the entire place turning into ice.

You put on your shoes as quickly as you could to get away from the ice. A couple days ago you'd met an old man, the man you ran into on the first day of school. He introduced himself to you as Master Fu, the guardian of the miraculous. He gave you a case filled with colorful camembert cheese. Something Plagg was obviously happy for. He told you that each piece of cheese has a special power within them.

 You took out the bluer piece of cheese, throwing it to Plagg. "Plagg, power up!" He ate the cheese; the power already taking effect, making three ice spikes appear on Plagg's head. "PlagGlacior!" He called. "PlagGlacior, claws out!" You transformed into your usual outfit, except it had more blue accents and your regular boots had become ice skates.

By the time you'd got out of the building, the entire city of Paris were covered in ice. The skates helped you tremendously. You jumped on a building seeing Ladybug on the same one. "Catwoman, we need to set up a trap for whoever turned the city into a giant ice rink!" Ladybug threw her yoyo getting ready to take off. "But we don't know where they're at, or how exactly to set a trap while everything is iceified."

"I think the best thing we should do is try to trap him." You gave her a look of disagreement, but nodded nevertheless. Ladybug took off on her yoyo leaving you behind. You waited a couple seconds before following Ladybug from a distance. She skated to the front of the Eiffel Tower looking around. You stopped, hiding behind a car that'd been iced out. You looked up seeing an ice themed villain jumping at Ladybug. You rushed out, pushing Ladybug out the way.

You bounced off one of the cars, skating on what had once been a river. You and Ladybug skated by each other hand-in-hand. "Thanks, kitty."

Frozer kicked his foot out shooting ice spikes in between the two of you. "He's too fast!" Frozer jumped in front of you, shooting spikes out his shoes once again. "I'm positive the akuma is in his skates." You tried skating away as quick as you could, but Frozer always seemed to be close behind. Ladybug wrapped one arm around your waist, using the other to throw her yoyo at the bridge and swing you both on there. You both staked behind a car where Frozer would be unable to see you, buying yourselves some time away from him.

"It looks like you were right, M'lady, we're going to have to trap him. My cataclysm could destroy his stake, but the only way for that to happen is if he's up in the air." You told Ladybug. "You were right too. We know more about him now and can use that to our advantage."

"We're just compatible like that, M'lady. But I still think we just need a little push of luck to get the edge on him." You winked. Ladybug nodded, understanding what you were hinting at. "Lucky charm!"

"A bag of salt?" Ladybug questioned, a big five pound of salt landed in Ladybug's arms. A bit of ice fell on the ice making it melt down. Ladybug put the bag in your arms. "Okay, while i keep Frozer busy, you're gonna have to do some melting." Ladybug leaned in, whispering in your ear. "Listen." Ladybug told you her plan then skated away.

You used the salt to melt ice off a ladder, setting on the car to sidewalk. You hung on the ladder with your back facing the ground, waiting for Ladybug to pass through. A couple minutes later Ladybug skated down the ladder, wrapping her yoyo around one of the steps as she did so. As soon as Frozer stepped on the ladder, Ladybug pulled the ladder, sending both you and Frozer in the air.

"Cataclysm!" You yelled, swiping your hand over the blades of Frozer's skates. He crashed on the floor, an akuma flying out his shoes. "No more evil-doing for you, little akuma! Time to de-evilise! Gocha! bye-bye , little butterfly. Miraculous Ladybug!" Paris de-iceitized, no longer taken over by ice. "Pound it!" 

. . . - 🐾

Adrien posed, taking a picture with the owner of the ice skating rink to promote his classes. You stood a few feet away from him with Marinette, while Kagami were right next to him. "I had an amazing time, Marinette."

"So did i. Thank you for inviting me, [Y/N]." Marinette blushed, tilting her head to the side. "I'd love to go out again, sometime. But with just you and me..." You said.

Adrien waved at you two walking upto Kagami's car, saying his goodbyes. You sighed, hesitating a bit. "Uh... well do you need a ride? My mom can drop you off." You offered. Marinette shook her head. "No, no, it's okay. I don't want to be a bother."

"It's okay. You're anything but a bother, Marinette. I promise my mom won't mind." Just then your mom's car pulled up, she rolled down the window smiling cheekily at the two of you. "Hey, Sweethearts!"

You opened the backseat door gesturing for Marinette to get in. She bowed slightly, hopping in the car, taking the seat behind your mom. "Did you two have a good time?" She asked. You and Marinette shared a look, your face heated up, looking out the window with a small smile. "Yeah, we did."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.6K 288 21
[COMPLETE] "No... no! Don't tell me that he got to you M'lady!" "You mangy street cat! Give me your Miraculous!" ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● (Set bef...
483K 11.3K 60
During their Junior year in Highschool, Marinette was forced to go back to her roots. The country of China. Leaving her friends, and Adrien was hard...
58K 2K 50
When Adrien goes in search of someone to talk to, he is surprisingly welcomed as his superhero Cat Noir side into the Dupain-Cheng household, leading...
1.6M 49.9K 47
"I just don't understand, Chat. I thought...all this time...," she clenched her fists at her sides and stared up at him, "What changed?" Chat Noir st...