๐ƒ๐„๐‹ ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐’๐Ž ๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€'...

By xrk07x

Since most people can't get enough of The Del Rosso family... This book is dedicated to one shots/scenarios o... More

A/N
Fear
Labour
The First Night
Sick Days
Guilt
Midnight
Dramatic
Memories
Irresponsible
Bonding
Matteo's First Game
First Steps
Malyshka
Rage
First Street Race
Punishment
Rage |2|
Reyna's Quinceaรฑera
Fight
Since Day One
Hurt
Scare
Relief
Hurt |2|
Boy Talk
Alea & Theo
Argument
Tantrums
Comfort
Soft
Guests
Jealousy
Tease
Street Fight
Girls Day Out
Anxiety
Visitors
Cheering Up
Princess
Mine
Friends
Suitor
Injured
Little Boss
Went Wrong
Fling
Make Up
Home Alone
Miserable
Miserable |2|
Jail
Grandparents
Lucky
Surprise
Angry
Shattered
Babysitters
Five Months
Ring
Trauma
Struggle
Reassurance
Clingy
First Words
Vacation
Club
"I'm sorry"
Secret
Time Out
Valentine's Day
"Please?"
Injury
Divorce?
Jealous
Idiot
Tired
Gone
Scared
Dramatic
"Seriously?"
Remorse
Privacy?
"Oh"
Surprise
Postpartum
Caught
Perfect
Wrong Name
Date Night
Anger
Exhausted
Sick
Panic
Beautiful
Misunderstanding
Punishment
Cheated
Couch
Comfort
False-alarm
High
Nervous
Hypothetical
Nails
Announcement
Fake
Accent
Visit
Care
Christmas
Suffocating
Gentle
Attitude
Busy
Busy|2|
Jealous
Food Fight
Nightmare
Boyfriend?
Protective
Cravings
Breakdown
First Year
Mine
Tension
Quality Time
Hall Pass
Ignored
Crush
Halloween
Mad
Disrespect
Joke
Care
Big Party
Stressed
Aftercare
Arguing
Worried
Romantic
Dance

Sensitive

2.7K 26 9
By xrk07x

smut 😮‍💨
___________________________________

Coming home to pure chaos is definitely something I am not use to. Not yet at least. Probably because it's only been four months since River had the twins.

As soon as I open the door to our house, I immediately hear the twins' cries so I quickly rush towards the living where the sounds are coming from.

Walking in, I see River with the twins in her arms trying to calm them down. My eyes soften at the sight of them as I step further into the room. She looks drained and although I insisted on staying at home with her to look after the twins she said she'll be fine. Looking at her now though, I realise that I should've stayed at home with them.

"I'm home." I say, walking up to her as she turns her head at the sound of my voice.

A look of relief washes across her face and her eyes almost plead with me to help her.

Stopping behind her, I place my hand on her hip and bring my other to the back of Reyna's head. Our three month old lifts her head up from River's shoulder and look up at me with teary eyes.

"Hey," I say softly, dipping my head down to her level, "Why is my princess crying?"

She reaches for me so I take her from River's arms and her cries down to small whimpers as she lays her head down on my shoulder.

Then, I move over to my son. "And you, little man? What can I do for you?"

His cries continue as I cup his cheek and gently wipe his tears away. Until eventually he calms down and buries his face into River's neck.

"Thank God." She sighs in relief and leans her head back against my chest.

I wrap and my free arm around her waist and press my lips into her hair. "You good?"

A moment passes before her answer finally comes. "I just feel like I'm doing such a shitty job at this." She whispers with her eyes closed and her body melted against mine.

"Being a mother is one of the hardest jobs in the world." I say, kissing her closed eyelids. "You're doing an amazing job, Riv. Don't you dare say otherwise."

"Sometimes I don't know what I'm doing." She says softly, opening her eyes and gazing up at me.

All of this is new to us and half the time I don't know what I'm doing but it seems like she always does. Despite what she says. I've never even taken care of a baby before. Let alone two. I'm still learning. For fuck sakes it took me a month to learn how to change their damn diaper.

"And you think I do?" I raise my eyebrows. "We're still learning, love. It's okay."

Wordlessly, she leans up and kisses me from an upside down angle. I slip my tongue inside of her mouth and press her ass against my groin, causing her to whimper into the kiss. I was about to deepen the kiss but before I could do anything further the twins start fussing again so we're force to break apart.

We haven't even had sex in almost a year. Fucking hell I haven't fucked my wife in almost a year.

I managed to control myself around her even though it's so goddamn hard when a slight touch from her turns me on. We didn't do anything during her pregnancy because I didn't wanna hurt her. I'd hate myself if I did. However, not too long ago we got the doctors approval but we just haven't had the chance to do anything with the twins occupying our time. But fuck, I want her.

"I'm gonna feed them." She whispers, swallowing the lump in her throat and never taking her eyes off mine as she bites her bottom lip.

I can't wait for the opportunity where I can just pin her beneath me and fuck her brains out. Have my way with her. Taste every inch of her. Fill her up with every inch of me until she's shaking and begging me to stop.

The things I would do to her.

"Ace?" She call outs, lightly tapping my cheek and snapping me out of my trance.

In response, I just nod my head so she sits down on the couch and cradles Matteo in her arms. I sit down beside her with Reyna in my arms and glance over at her, silently wishing I didn't because I catch a glimpse of her breast and I'm gonna lose it.

Cursing under my breath, I tear my eyes away from her and focus on Reyna who is fiddling with my watch. She lays her cheek against my chest and I kiss the top of her head before taking my phone out to pass time.

"Here, take him upstairs." River says quietly after a few moments later.

I look over at her and see that Matteo is now asleep in her arms so I stand up and pick him up carefully before I give her Reyna. Quietly, I make my way up the stairs and towards the twins' nursery. Once I'm inside, I peck his cheek and gently lay him down in his crib before switching the baby monitor on then leaving.

xXx

The twins are finally asleep and now we're alone. And I'm so pent up right now. I want her so bad but I can wait a little longer for her if she wants me to.

I'm sitting up against the bed scrolling through my phone while she gets changed for bed in our closet. Couple minutes go by and I'm too engrossed in my phone to even notice that she had finished changing and is now walking over to me.

Only when she straddles my lap do I finally look up from my phone, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion by her sudden action. "Riv?"

She removes the covers from my lap, exposing my boxers to her, and sits right on top of my already hard dick causing a low groan to erupt from the back of my throat.

Before I get the chance to speak or do anything, she wraps a hand around my throat and leans forward until her lips are brushing against mine. "I want you." She whispers and I clench my teeth when she starts rolling her hips against my cock.

With just one roll of her hips I'm already coming apart for her. She's the only one who can satisfy me effortlessly. Even my hand isn't enough. This is the most we've done in months.

"I wanna ride your cock." She says lowly, gripping my jaw. Her clothed pussy moves up the length of my dick then back down again. Over and over again.

I grow even harder just from listening to her breathy moans as stares into my eyes, grinding against me faster. Leaning up, she smirks while taking off her t-shirt and bra, giving me a full view of tits.

I'm so hungry for her.

I grab a handful of her round ass and push her down against my cock. A moan rips through her throat and her nails claw at my chest.

My mouth drops open slightly in pleasure and she leans down and smashes her lips against mine. Rides me faster. Harder. Desperately chasing her orgasm. I know she's close so I trail my hand up her ribcage until I reach her tits. She moans into my mouth, struggling to kiss me back when I squeeze her erect nipple. Twisting, kneading and pulling at it til she's panting. Wanting it. Needing it.

I watch as she pushes her ass out and then back in. I can feel just how wet she is for me and I want nothing more than to just rip her underwear off and have my way with her.

Roughly, I grab a fistful of her hair and bring her forehead down to mine as we breathe heavily in the close space between us. "I'm gonna fuck you so good." I rasp against her lips, "Fill you up with my cock til you feel me in your fuckin' stomach, River."

"Please." She whimpers, shaking against me.

"Please what, huh?" I slap her ass and she moans, tightly clutching onto my shoulders. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Yes," She breathes out, tipping her head back and dropping her mouth open, "Yes." Then, a moan passes her mouth as she cums, riding out her high til she stops and falls against me.

I hold her and once she has calmed down I lay her down on the bed, climbing on top of her as I slide her underwear off.

I take a moment to take her in. Her dark hair is splayed across the mattress. Sweat drips down her smooth skin and her chest rises and falls rapidly as she tries to catch her breath.

"You're so beautiful baby. Fuck." I whisper, leaning down and taking her mouth in mine.

I kiss her for a few more seconds and trail my kisses down to her tits, taking one of her nipples into my mouth. Her back arches off the bed when I swirl my tongue around her hard bud and her hands fly to my hair. I nip and suck at it, leave her panting and moaning into the sheets.

I give the same amount of attention to the other one and she crumbles. Drops her head back and moans as she comes apart beneath me.

Shocked, I look up at her with round eyes and climb back up to her face. "Did you just cum?"

She stares at me just as shocked as I am and slowly nods her head. "Yeah." She swallows. "I think so."

"You like having your breasts kissed, huh?" I tease. So sensitive. 

She rolls her eyes and wraps her legs around my waist. "Shut up and fuck me." She orders so I gotta give my woman what she wants.

"Yes ma'am." Grinning, I peck her lips and pull away briefly to take my boxers off.

Once I do, I reach hand down between us and guide my cock towards her wet entrance. Slowly, I push the tip of my dick inside of her pussy and she gasps, squeezing her eyes shut.

"Wait." She breathes out, clutching my shoulders and snapping her eyes open.

"What?" I freeze and pull out, worrying whether or not I hurt her. "What's wrong? You okay?"

"Condom." She whispers.

"I'll pull out."

"Condom." She repeats more firmly.

"What? River." I groan.

"Get a fucking condom Ace or so help me God I'll cut your dick off and shove it down your damn throat." She grits angrily, glaring up at me.

"But I wanna feel you." I murmur, running my hand up and down her arm.

"Ace." She warns.

"Fine." I grumble, sitting up and reaching into my beside drawer for a condom. After I get it, I rip it open  and slip it on before coming back down.

Slowly, I push my dick back inside of her wet pussy and lets out a long moan. Her head falls back and her eyes prick with tears as her back arches off the bed.

"Oh fuck you're so big." She groans, dragging her nails down my back and I grunt at the slight sting it leaves behind.

"All of it, baby." I grab her thigh and lift it onto my waist. "You can take it."

"Ace." A scream rips through her throat as I shove my dick through her wet folds. Even then I can't fit the rest of it in.

I start fucking her slowly, letting her feel me deep inside of her. Her fingers clutch the roots of my hair and she's moaning uncontrollably against my mouth. Telling me how good I make her feel.

"Are you okay?" I ask softly, leaning my sweaty forehead against hers and looking her in the eyes while I fuck her into oblivion. 

"Yes." She moans, holding me close. "More."

That's exactly what I give her. More.

All those months of sexual frustration is finally catching up to me as I give her everything I have. I leave her screaming and grasping onto the edge of the bed as I lift her leg onto my shoulder. Pounding into her harder and sliding myself deeper inside of her.

"What's your safe word, huh?" I say, my voice hoarse and thick with desire as I grip her chin and force her to look at me.

"G-Green." She chokes out, eyes rolling to the back of her head as I pick up my pace.

"Good girl."

I lift her hips off the mattress slightly and thrust my dick into her throbbing hole at an angle that has her gasping for air.

My cock abuses her g spot and she screams every time I hit it. She wraps her legs around my waist and my dick slides deeper inside of her. She moans softly against my lips as I thrust into her at a ruthless pace.

I pound into her harder and grip her hips, pushing her down onto the length of my dick.

"Shit." She moans, throwing her head back.

Even when she clenches around me, I still don't slow down. She puts her hands on my shoulders in attempt to push me back since the pleasure starts to become be too much but I grip her wrists and pin them above her head. More loud moans slip out of her mouth as I thrust harder and faster.

The sound of wet skin slapping against each other fills the room along with our dirty moans and groans.

I pull out of her pussy, flip her onto all fours before slamming into her from behind. A strangled scream leaves her mouth as I grab a fistful of her hair and use it as leverage to fuck her harder. I roughly slap her ass cheek and she moans from the pain.

"I'm gonna cum." She gasps for the air I've stripped her from and buries her face into the pillow, moaning uncontrollably into it.

"Cum on this dick, slut." I order, sinking my teeth into her side and using one of my hands to grip onto the headboard above her head that is slamming into the wall with each hard thrust.

She muffles her screams with the pillow and cums around my dick. Her cum spills down her thighs and onto our bedsheets and I groan from the sight, feeling myself grow closer to the edge.

My movements start to get sloppy and I bury my face into her neck, squeezing her breasts in my hands as I deliver slow, long thrusts into her swollen pussy until my cum fills the condom.

Disposing the condom, I slip another one on and sit up against the headboard. I bring her onto my lap and she grabs a hold of my dick, lines it up with her entrance and I watch as she slowly sinks down onto my cock. Achingly slow.

Grabbing her ass, I guide her down and groan, feeling her wet walls clench around me. Then, she rides me. Slow, deep, hard strokes.

Staring up at her with hooded eyes, I groan deeply when she bounces on my dick, grinding and circling her hips against mine.

The sound of our wet skin slapping against each other fills the room along with our dirty moans and groans.

"Oh fuck." She moans, moving her hands up to touch her breasts but I move them away and squeeze them myself, bringing her closer to the edge.

"Good girl. Ride my cock baby." I praise, squeezing her hips as she moans from my words.

Her legs are spread wide open for me, taking all of my dick into her sore pussy. One of my hands grip her throat as the other laid behind my head. She bares her teeth, riding me relentlessly and sinks her nails into my chest as I bring my thumb up to rub her clit.

Her legs and thighs shake as she runs her nails down my chest and abs. I feel her clench around me and before I know it, she cums around my cock with a cry. My dick twitches inside of her at the feeling of her cum dripping down it and then I finish soon after her.

We both shake from our orgasms and once we've calmed down I peck her lips before carrying her to the bathroom to clean up.

thank you for the suggestion! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 16.6K 33
Quintessential Dynasty Series|| Book 1|Lorenzo Santini|| 18+ -An arranged marriage mafia romance- ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๏ฟฝ...
397K 9.1K 34
"You went through hell these past few weeks, so let me take you to heaven and make it all up for you, my love." แฏฝแฏฝแฏฝ Audrey Garcia, daughter of the Sp...
247K 5.4K 64
[COMPLETED] Book 2 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "It's you." ____________________________________________ Aud...
13.9K 342 7
"Your eyes are so beautiful, mia cara. I'd like you to keep them open as I take what's mine."- Zaviero De Santis, The Sinner. *** Zaviero They call m...