Greasers in the Hunger Games

By SuperHotMurder

Probably a bad title I know. I OWN NOTHING EXCEPT FOR GLADE SUMMERSET. btw, I haven't finished Catching Fire... More

Chapter one (Will title later)
Untitled Part 2
Visitors
On the train (I'll change title l8r
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Meanwhile back in district 12...
Training
The games begin
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Why Katniss sees herself in Dallas Winston
Alliance
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Betrayal
Meanwhile.....
The aftermath of the Games
Reunion
Authors note
Sequel

Untitled Part 21

45 4 1
By SuperHotMurder

Dally's POV:

The hallucinations started soon after Glade and Hector left. Everything starting turning itself random colors and warping it. I tightened my grip on the tree to not fall off. I saw things that really were never there. It was like this for several hours before Glade and Hector came back. Hector picked me out of the tree. I yelped because his touch was like fire, then ice, then fire, then ice, then fire. He sets me down and I start swatting myself because I see bugs walking all over me and biting and stingng. I spasmed with the pain that was pulsing through my body, trying to get the bugs off. I saw Hector and Glade hold me down, but I thought they were strangers so I screamed, trying to wriggle out of their grasp. Glade shoves a spoon of gray liquid into my mouth. its real bitter. I try to spit it out but Hector covered my mouth and said something that sounded like garbled gibberish. I eventually swallowed a lot of the gray liquid, and the hallucinations got better, but my wound was still the source of every ounce of pain in my body. Hector put medicine on it and wrapped my arm and tucked it into the makeshift sling. It stung. It felt like there were a million angry bees trapped inside the bandage.

The next few days, Glade gave me more glanidola and the wound slowly became a wrinkly scar. The sharp pain became a dull throbbing.

Over the course of that week, a few other tributes were killed leaving me, Glade, Hector, the girl from district 6, and the boy from 8 As the final five.

I couldn't make myself sleep a wink all week. One morning, there was a game maker made meteor shower and me and my allies found a cave for shelter. A burning hot rock slid into our cave and I tried to push it out with my bare hands. Needless to say my hands were severely burned. That's when my mentors sent me some burn medicine. The boy from district 8 died from the meteor shower, leaving four.

_______________________________

Yay!

Dally's alive!

Love ya!

CC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
181K 18.6K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC