Training

Gade's POV:

We decided to train separately. There was no way Dally would form an alliance with anyone. During the next few weeks, I found that my strength was with the spear, and I knew my herbs. I was moderate with traps and just fine with the bow and arrow, but not good enough to help myself with it. Dally was good with knives and traps. He was even worse than me at archery. one time, he tried to shoot an arrow two feet in front of him, but it ended up on the ground six inches to his side.

I was the last to present to the game makers, of course. I had it in the bag, but they were staring at me expectantly and I got nervous, bombing it with a four. Dally got a ten. God knows what he did in there, but he was one of only two tributes to get above a nine, the other being the burly girl from district 11, who also got a ten. It quickly became apparent that Dally was our mentors' favorite.

For the interviews, I was put into a strapless shiny black dress with yellow sparks glowing in the skirt. I had black sandals and my hair was in an intracate braided design. Dally had a black suit with a black shirt and sparky yellow bow tie. His hair was spiked up. I somehow managed to pull off the innocent, sweet angle, while Dally nailed the dangerous angle.

We were lifted into the helicopter that would take us to the arena Where the eightieth Hunger Games would take place.

_________________———-

Was that akward?

I don't know.

I think it was good.

Love ya!

CC