Chaos (Colby Brock)

By heartlessbrock

The world can be a dangerous place with dangerous people. Julia White would soon learn to not trust people so... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
Not a chapter

75

8.3K 131 194
By heartlessbrock

"Julia!!!" Tara yelled from down the hall. "What?" I asked and peaked my head out of my room.

"Are you gonna help us cook or no?" She asked as I chuckled. "Let me get dressed!" I said then closed the door again.

Today was Thanksgiving which meant it was the day the girls and I have been waiting for.

Colby and the rest of the gang were off doing some sort of job today so it was up to us to set everything up.

I think Colby decided to not take Tony's gang on but had them sign a disclosure to not fuck with him if he didn't fuck with them.

I think it was a really good move.

"Ugh." I groaned as I unclamped my boot so I could put my pants on.

My leg was still fucked in the sense that it hurt pretty bad to take the boot off but I got to shower with it off and I got to wear actual pants now.

I decided to wear dark wash jeans and big oversized yellow sweater, on my right foot I wore a little brown boot.

Once I was ready I made my way downstairs. "Julia. How good at cooking are you?" Devyn asked as she looked at the raw turkey in front of her.

"Uhh..I can make a mean pb&j but we were poor. I've never had a whole ass turkey like this." I said and pursed my lips.

"Great. So we're all clueless." Kat said sarcastically as Stas looked at her phone. "It says we have to gut it." She said as Tara groaned.

"I'm literally a vegetarian. I'm not doing it." Tara said as everyone brought their fingers to their noses.

"What are you doing?" I asked and looked at them. "Nose goes. You lost." Kat said as my jaw dropped.

"I don't even know what that is!" I said as Devyn pushed the turkey towards me.

"It means that you have to gut the turkey." She said as I sat down, putting my crutches on the floor.

"Fine, but if I fuck it up, I don't want to hear about it." I said then grabbed the knife.

Stas read off how to do it so I did what I was told and got it done. It was surprisingly not as disgusting as I thought it would be.

"Now what?" I asked and hopped over to the sink.

"We have to season it and put it in the oven for four hours?! Jesus, that's a long ass time." Stas said as I nodded. "It's a big ass turkey." I said as Kat giggled.

"That you just fisted." She said with a laugh. "How does it feel to be on the other end of the fisting?" Tara asked and held up an imaginary microphone to my mouth while I washed my hands.

"It felt amazing." I said with a laugh. "I bet Colby's lost a ring up there." Tara said causing me to laugh.

"No, he hasn't. You guys are gross." I said with a laugh. "Tara is gross." Devyn said and nudged Tara with her shoulder.

"I'm not gross. Colby is gross." She said as I rolled my eyes playfully and went towards the turkey.

"Are you guys excited about the ball?" Kat asked as I seasoned the turkey. "What ball?" I asked as she pursed her lips.

"I meant ball game." She said with a smile causing me to squint at her. "We're going to a baseball game." She said and looked at the other girls.

"It's November." I said and blinked slowly. "You fucked up." Stas said and covered the turkey with foil.

"Let's just drop the subject. What else are we making?" Devyn asked as Stas put the turkey in the oven.

"We need mashed potatoes and mac and cheese or I'm gonna die of starvation." Tara said and held up macaroni noodles.

"Great, those should be pretty easy, right?" Kat asked and looked at me. "Don't look at me, I have no idea." I said with a laugh and held my hands up in defense.

"Stas. Look up how to make mashed potatoes and mac and cheese." Devyn said as Stas laughed. "On it." She said and started looking it up.

We spent the next couple hours getting things ready and cooking the main meal.

We were almost done when the guys finally came home.

"Hey, sweetheart." Colby said as he came over and kissed my cheek. "Hey- did you have to show up for Thanksgiving covered in blood?" I asked and looked at his shirt.

"Things got a little messy today, sorry. I'm gonna go shower." He said then kissed me quick before turning and leaving.

"Wait, I wanna come." I said then grabbed my crutches and started to slowly follow him. "Forget those." He said then took my crutches and tossed them to the side before picking me up.

"You're gonna get blood on my outfit!" I squealed as he walked up the stairs.

"It's dry, babe. I promise it won't transfer." Colby said as he walked into our room and to the bathroom.

He sat me down on the counter then started to get undressed.

"So, uh...I have a question." I said and picked at my nails. "Everything okay?" Colby asked and turned the shower on.

"Yeah. The girls were just...well they were talking about a ball of some sort. I wondered if you knew anything about it." I mumbled and looked down.

"Why are you nervous?" Colby asked and came over to me, putting his fingers under my chin and lifting so I would look at him.

"I don't want to get the girls in trouble." I said quietly. "You won't, Jules. I already kinda told you about it." He said as I scrunched my brow.

"Remember that event I told you about? The one you might come with me for?" He reminded. "It's a ball?" I asked as he nodded.

"Yeah, a Christmas ball." He said and brushed my hair behind my ear. "I didn't know if I wanted to bring you but I decided it would be better than leaving you here." He said then turned to finish getting undressed.

"I can keep an eye on you if you're with me." He said then winked and got in the shower.

"So I get to wear a big fancy ball gown?" I asked as he chuckled. "I'm gonna take you shopping and whatever you want, I'll get." He said causing me to grin.

"Thanks, sugar daddy." I said as he opened the shower door and looked at me. "Drop the sugar and I'll pull you into this shower right now." He said lowly.

"No can do. I already got ready for the day." I said with a grin.

"Mhm." Colby mumbled then closed the door again.

We talked about his day at work while he showered. It felt good to be able to catch up with him before we went downstairs with everyone.

"What shirt?" Colby asked and held up two shirts. Both had velvet details on them but one shirt was all black and the other was a dark purple.

"I like the purple." I said as he nodded. "I never wear colors." He said and put it on. "Yeah, I like the all black look you have going on most of the time." I said with a smile then hopped off of the counter, landing on my good foot.

"Woah! Can you chill with that?" Colby asked with wide eyes. "What?" I asked with confusion.

"You can't be hopping around and shit. You need to get that cast off." He said and pointed to my boot.

"It's fine, Colby. I'm getting it off hopefully next week." I said as he put his belt on.

"Are you excited for it?" He asked then came over and lifted me up so he could bring me downstairs.

"Yes. I can't wait to walk and not have to have those stupid crutches." I said with a sigh. "I can't wait to take you on a date." He said as I giggled.

"You already do that." I said as he shrugged. "I'm gonna take you on a real date. One you'll never forget." He said then kissed me.

"Gross." Jake said as we walked into the dining room. "Shut up. I've seen your tongue down Tara's throat more times than I can count." Colby said and raised his brows.

"He gotcha there." Sam said as Colby set me down, reaching for my crutches.

"This set up looks so nice." Corey said and admired the table that we carefully decorated.

"We worked on it all day. Also none of us know how to cook so don't judge the food." Devyn said as she and Katrina brought food in from the kitchen.

I thought it was so sweet that we all came together to make this Thanksgiving special. Even when I lived with my family Thanksgiving was never great.

I would sometimes make the kids some stuffing with a stovetop mix and would have deli turkey but we couldn't afford to actually have a meal like this.

Although I missed my blood relatives, I was grateful to this newfound family I had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 1K 32
Colby Brock, famous Viner turned YouTube Star. Best friends with Sam Golbach. Known for being the 'emo' one of the duo. Paranormal investigator. Canc...
18.6K 276 19
This book has been deleted twice, this is the second time I'm reuploading it. THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN SMUT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
71.4K 1.9K 27
❝ char is going to do the estes method in here, and- ❞ ❝ i'm sorry, char is going to be doing what now? ❞ κ’° πŸ‘» κ’±Ψ˜ ࿐ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯゚ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡... κ’± β†·πŸ–‡ ch...
12.8K 124 23
there's some swearing and stuff ykyk not gonna say anything hope you enjoy it :) trigger warnings will be in the beginning of each chapter!!!⚠️⚠️ 26...