Manan FF: TERA FITOOR

ShineInPeace

PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS LOVE RIDE A beautiful love ride of an RJ Nandini Murthy and the Businessman Manik Malhotr... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34💖
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63❤️
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83

Chapter 25

530 66 12
ShineInPeace

NANDINI's POV

1 month later...

"I said you already" Manik huffed in annoyance.

"Manik, why can't you listen to me once?" I asked irritatedly.

"I told you I have some important work. I can't fulfill your date wish" he sighed.

"Manik please....you are doing this everytime" I rolled my eyes and took out a pair of clothes for me from the cupboard.

"Because I don't want to go on a date. Isn't it simple for you to understand?" he asked frustratedly.

"Are you serious?" I asked pausing my actions.

"100%, so stop troubling me" he said and I hanged the call and threw the phone on my bed.

He is sooo irritating!!

"My Jaan ki jaan, I missed you" Cabir hugged me entering my room without knocking asusual and I chuckled. "We just met yesterday?" I said. "But still, I missed you" he pouted.

"Are you trying to cheat on my friend?" I asked crossing my arms. "Maybe" he shrugged and we laughed.

"You were talking to The Hulk right?" he smirked making me roll me eyes.

"He is again denying to go for a date?" he asked again. "Dekho na, he never listens to me" I pouted.

"I am saying you to drop this idea. But you don't listen to me" he shrugged.

"I won't. I'll however make my plan successful" I said sternly. "Accha fine. I am waiting downstairs. Come soon and we will have breakfast. Ishu Maa and Ram paa are waiting" he said and I nodded.

I started combing my hair when my phone rang. I looked at the caller id and sighed.

"Kya hai?" I answered the call.

"Nandini, are you angry?" he spoke calmly.

"Yes, I am. Why are you doing this Manik? Ek date se kya hojatha hai? Please" I said frustratedly and heard him sigh.

"Nandini, you are trying to send me on dates with some random girls. Are you serious?" he yelled.

"What is there in that?" I yelled back.

"I am not ready for all this. And you know right that you can't force me?" he said and I sighed.

I thought he was waiting for his soulmate.

"You are not ready?" I asked to confirm.

"Yeah, please understand" he said.

"I thought that you were ready. Why dint you tell me before? Idiot!!! I am sorry. I won't force you" I said guiltily.

"It's fine. And you dint let me tell you before. Are we okay now?" he asked.

"Yeahh" I exclaimed and he laughed.

"Abhi is calling me, I need to rush" he said and we ended the call.

This one month had passed soo fast. I still remember the day we came back from London. And the next day, Cabir and Navya actually fell on the elders feet and convinced them.

Though they got angry at first but then they understood and accepted their relationship. Bhai, Mukti and Manik were happy listening to it too.

We all grew more close in this one month. Though they three dint return from London, we called eachother everyday and shared everything.

I and Manik became the coolest friends. We shared everything with eachother. But I still dint reveal about me being the LoveGuru as it is hard and against my job to reveal so many people.

"Nanduuuu, we are hungry" Navya shouted from downstairs and I ran down. "Sorry" I mumbled seeing Mom, Dad, Navya and Cabir waiting for me. I sat on the empty chair and they nodded.

"Where is Ghee?" Cabir asked. "No ghee for you. You are becoming fat" Navya glared at him.

"Ohh please!! Stop joking, ladkiyan marti hai mujhpe" he rolled his eyes. "Yeah I know" Navya mocked him.

Mom secretly passed the ghee bowl to Cabir and he gave her a flying kiss making me chuckle.

"Navya you control him soo much. Poor boy" Mom ruffled his hair making him smile widely.

"What? I control him? You have to see him when I work with my male team" Navya huffed. "That is called possessiveness" I took his side making her glare at me.

"Love you meri jaan ki jaan" he said to me and I smiled.

"You all are taking his side. See na Ram Paa" Navya whined. "Guys, stop troubling her" Dad said and we chuckled.

"Accha when are we going to meet your parents?" Mom asked Cabir. "No no. I won't let you meet them. As soon as you people meet, you will start fixing the marriage date" Cabir shook his head.

"Yeah!! We still have time for that" Navya said and my parents rolled their eyes.

"You said that Manik's parents are like your parents. Then atleast we should meet them na" Dad frowned.

"Not happening. And let me tell you they are sweet like you two. They also approved our relationship and are asking to meet you guys. But we won't let it happen" Navya said and we sighed.

"Fine" Mom said and we continued having our lunch.

After the breakfast, me, Navya and Cabir headed out to Dhruv and Aliya's house as they are living together.

"Heyyyy" Aliya hugged me and Navya followed by Dhruv. "Mein?" Cabir pouted and they smacked his head.

"Guys I am calling them" Dhruv said as we settled down. We nodded and he connected his phone to the TV. He video called Mukti and she answered it.

"Heyyyy" she yelled and we saw her sitting on the bed and Manik and Bhai at her each side.

"Hiiii" I gave her a flying kiss and she caught it.

"What's up guys?" Bhai said. "Kuch nahi. We are hanging out just like that" Cabir said and they nodded.

"Well we hangout together everyday" Mukti said pulling Manik and Bhai towards her. "But we are having more fun" Aliya said showing her tongue and pulled me and Navya towards her.

"Why are you girls fighting like kids?" Manik frowned.

"Sorryyyy uncleeee" we all shouted on unison making him roll his eyes.

"When are you coming back then?" Navya asked.

"We have a flight day after tomorrow" Mukti said excitedly and we smiled widely.

"We are waiting for you guys" I pouted and they chuckled. "We will be there soon" Bhai said and I nodded.

"Arre guys, I am here too" Cabir interrupted. "Uss mein nayi baath kya hai?" Manik shrugged.

"My love, I know you are missing me, and I am missing you too" Cabir winked at Manik.

"I am straight" he yelled. "And I have a girlfriend" Cabir said pulling Navya.

"Guys chuppp" Dhruv narrowed his eyes. "Ohh so you are getting angry?" Cabir asked and he rolled his eyes.

"Let's get to the point" Dhruv said and we nodded. "But what's the point? I thought you called casually" Mukti shrugged.

"The point is Manik going on a date" Aliya said and everyone gasped. "What? You dint tell me" Bhai hit Manik and he winced.

"I said that I am not going" Manik said and I sighed. "Yaa, he isn't going and I am not forcing him too" I gave a small smile and they nodded.

"But what is with this date thing suddenly?" Dhruv asked. "I thought to guide him to get in a relationship" I said and Manik sighed.

"I don't want to Nandini" he smiled and I smiled back. "I understood. Now let's leave that topic" I said and they nodded.

"Okay then, we will see you soon" Cabir said and they nodded. "Byeee" we yelled and ended the call.

"Let's watch a movie" Aliya said and we nodded. Dhruv kept some movie and we started watching it.

"Give me the popcorn" Cabir asked me. "I won't. It's mine" I smirked.

"But when I laid my eyes on them, they became mine" he tried to snatch it.

"Noooo, bhukkad leave it" I whined and held it tight.

We both started pulling from each side and the cover tore making the popcorn fall on the couch.

"Guysss!!! My couch" Aliya pouted.

"It's all because of you" I threw some popcorn on Cabir. "Ohhh, you were acting like I asked for your boyfriend, it was just a popcorn" he said throwing back at me.

"You are goneee" I gritted my teeth and threw some more and he did the same. "Such a kids you both are" Navya sighed.

I and Cabir exchanged looks and smirked. We threw some popcorn on Navya and she huffed.

"I'll not leave you both" she threw back at us and we giggled.

We saw Dhruv and Aliya in their own world and were about to kiss. Cabir kept a popcorn between their lips and they opened their eyes and glared at us.

Soon the whole living room was filled with popcorn and the sound of our giggles.

"I'll get the drinks and snacks" Aliya stood up and Navya went to help.

Cabir and Dhruv were playing some video game.

I checked my phone and saw a message from Manik and Mukti.

Mukti sent me a picture of a dress and asked me how it was. I replied her and opened Manik's chat.

Manik🦸‍♂️
Are you upset?😶😶

                                                                   Me
                  Not at all. Don't overthink🙃

Manik🦸‍♂️
I thought. Accha leave it.

                                                                        Me
                    Hmm... What's up? Where are you?

Manik🦸‍♂️
At home. Was doing some presentation.

                                                                         Me
        I am soo happy that you guys are coming  back🥳

Manik 🦸‍♂️
I know right. We can go to the beach.😉

                                                                         Me
                   Yeah!!!😎 I'll text you afterwards, Aliya needs me.

Manik🦸‍♂️
Cool... talk to you later.

I kept my phone aside as Aliya came near me and we arranged everything. We enjoyed together and then thought to leave.

I and Navya reached home and I was busy with my work.

MANIK'S POV

"I'll kill you if you eat it all" Abhi smacked Mukti's head and she glared at him.

"I sometimes wonder how did I bear you two for a whole month" I said looking at them.

"You are no less. It's very hard to adjust with your mood swings" Abhi rolled his eyes at me. "Ekdum pregnant lady ke tarah hote he tere mood swings" Mukti said and hified with Abhi.

"Fine fine. Shall we eat?" I asked. "I made poha today" Abhi said proudly.

"You are making the same from last one week" Mukti rolled her eyes. "Atleast I am making it. Thum tho sirf kathi rehti ho" Abhi smirked.

"Guys stop, I am hungry" I said sitting on the dining table.

As Abhi said it's been a month we have shifted to his uncle's house in London. It was a cozy and luxurious apartment. We three were more than happy with it. It is a four bedroom apartment.

And coming to our case, it was closed before a week. But as we had some work in London, we are going back to Mumbai day after tomorrow.

In this one month, I became close to Abhi and was already close to Mukti. I and Nandini became very close friends and it seems like we are friends from childhood. We call eachother everyday and share everything.

"Give me the sauce" Mukti yelled bringing me out of my trance.

"Who the hell eats poha with sauce?" Abhi made a disgusting face.

"Tumhe kya? Just pass it to me" she frowned. "Take it yourself" he winked.

"Urghhh!!! I hate you" she mumbled and took the sauce bottle.

These both have became typical Tom and Jerry. They always fight but also have became best of friends. I noticed in this one month that when Abhi was stressed about some office stuff, Mukti is the only one who can calm him. And again they get back to fighting.

I secretly love their bond.

"Manik, I need to go to meet a friend. I'll be back by evening" Abhi said and I nodded. "Friend? Girl or boy" Mukti narrowed her eyes.

"Tumhe kyu batau?" Abhi leaned back. "Wrong move" Mukti smirked and emptied the sauce bottle on him.

"What the...." Abhi sat there shocked and Mukti ran for her life followed by Abhi.

"Kids!!!" I mumbled and shook my head in disbelief. I opened my phone and started chatting with Nandini when their shouts stopped.

I frowned and before I could turn to see what happened, a black liquid was falling from my face. I looked up to see Abhi and Mukti smirking at me with an empty soya sauce bottle.

"You both are soo gone" I got up and started chasing them. They laughed and ran accross the apartment.

"Stop laughing" I glared at Nandini through video call who was busy laughing seeing my face.

"That's the reason I declined your call. But Mukti picked it up" I huffed and adjusted the phone on my washbasin.

"Are you going to bath infront of me?" she smirked.

"You want me to?" I smirked back.

"No please" she closed her eyes with her hand and I laughed.

"Accha what are you bringing for me from London?" she asked excitedly and I washed my face.

"What do you want?" I asked trying to remove that sauce from my hair.

"I need a watch which I saw in the mall" she said and pouted.

She had told me about the watch she saw in India and it was again nowhere to be seen. Mukti tried to search in Canada but she dint get it. We also searched for it London but it was not there.

"I told you na it's not available. Ask me anything else" I said.

"I loved it" she pouted again.

"I'll try again. Okay?" I asked and she nodded.

"Come back soon. I am missing you guys badly" she whined and I laughed.
As I cleaned my face and hair, I again took the phone and went to my room.

"But I don't miss you" I teased her and she glared at me.

"Accha, then why were you watching our photos?" she smirked.

"I hate Mukti for telling you" I rolled my eyes and she chuckled.

"But I love her" she winked.

"Accha fine, I need to rush now. I'll talk to you later" I said and she nodded.

"Byeee" she said and hanged the call.

I went out of the room to see Mukti watching something in the TV. "Where is Abhi?" I asked. "He went to meet his 'friend'. And dint tell if it's a boy or girl" she huffed stressing on the word friend.

Why is she soo desperate?

"Okayy, you watch the movie, I'll sit here and work" I said and she nodded. I sat on the couch and started doing my work.

Soon it was evening and Abhi came back with dinner.

"I dint want to cook again. So I bought dinner" he smiled and we nodded. Mukti was ignoring him.

"Ise kya hua?" he whispered to me pointing at Mukti. "Madam is angry as you dint tell about your friend" I said and he chuckled.

"Mukti ji, shall I feed you or you will eat?" he asked. "I won't eat anything which you brought" she looked away.

"Arre baba, I was joking. I went to meet my school friend who came here for vacation" he said and sat beside her.

"My question was girl or boy?" she asked not looking at him.

"Boy. Happy?" he asked and she gave a small smile.

"Let's eat, I am damn hungry" she said rubbing her palms and we chuckled.

Is something going on between them?

We had our dinner and went back to our rooms to sleep. My phone rang with Cabir's call.

"I was waiting for your call only. Thu sootha nahi hai kya?" I laughed as I answered the call.

"Ohh hello!! You should thank me for sending you recordings of your favourite show everyday. Issiliye I was awake" he huffed and I smiled.

"I'll come in two days na, I'll listen directly" I said and heard him laugh.

"You are whipped" he laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up!! Yeh batah how is everything going on?" I asked.

"As you know, Nyo Maa and Raj paa want to meet Nandini's parents to set mine and Navya's alliance. We both are trying hard not to let them meet" he laughed and I joined.

"What's the problem? I mean you both realised that you love eachother's and also confessed two days ago. So?" I asked.

"Yeah!! But marriage is too early" he sighed.

"So getting engaged was not?" I laughed.

"That happened when we were drunk" he reasoned.

"So get married in the same way" I chuckled.

"Shut up!! How is your dating plan going on?" he teased.

"You know right, that I like LoveGuru. How will I go on dates? And how did Nandni get this idea?" I asked irritatedly

"Woh kya he na, when she came to Malhotra Mansion the other day, Nyo Maa told her that you never dated any girl. So Nandini got excited to make you date one" he laughed.

"My mom and she became besties" I face palmed.

"Totally" he said and I smiled.

"Aur?" I asked.

"Tell me one thing, you like LoveGuru or love her?" he asked.

"This is the 100th time I am telling you that I only like her. Not love" I rolled my eyes.

"Fine... Let's see" he said and we talked about other things and ended the call.

In this one month, I had asked Cabir to send me LoveGuru's show recordings everyday and he did it. I have realised that I like her very much. I also thought to try to meet her when I get back to India. I keep on smiling thinking about her. I don't know where this goes but I know it will go correctly. God, please make me meet my LoveGuru when I reach India. Or atleast give me a hint. I prayed when my phone again rang showing Nandini's name.

"Manikkkkkk guess what?" she yelled as soon as I answered.

"What?" I asked her.

"The Singhania's deal is atlast completed. And they loved our designs. Yaay!!!!" she said excitedly and I smiled widely.

"I soo knew it. I am very happy for you" I said.

"Thank you very much. It's all because of you. If you dint encourage me that day, I wouldn't be able to do this" she said genuinely.

"It's all your hardwork. And I knew you would succeed that is the reason I encouraged you" I said and she laughed.

"You won't take my compliments na?" she chuckled.

"It's you who is going to get more" I said and we laughed.

After talking to her, I went to sleep welcoming my everyday dream.

I need to find out this dreamgirl too.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Please do vote ⭐

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

23.9K 2.3K 40
.....a punjabi kudi nandini with a handsome sweet but sometime angry guy manik ....nd there dramatic family ..... just enter inside the story ...u...
195K 12K 45
love and family drama
SHIKAST imdone

Фанфик

181K 26.8K 74
Hiii😁
342K 15.8K 87
A story which deciphers brothers bond, love, care💕! To know peep into the story 👀👀!!!