Lovebug

By faitenet

[ marinette dupain-cheng / ladybug x f. reader ] ˚₊·➳❥ You become the holder of the miraculous of the cat to... More

playlist!
I | Stoneheart; part¹
II | Stoneheart; part²
III | The Bubbler
IV | Stormy Weather
V | Copycat
VI | Lady Wifi
VII | The Evillustrator
VIII | Rogercop
IX | Horrificator
X | Princess Fragrance
XI | Gamer
XII | Volpina
XIII | The Collector
XIV | Prime Queen
XV | Despair Bear
XVI | Befana
XVII | The Dark Owl
XVIII | Gigantitan
XIX | Glaciator
XXI | Cheese Supplier
XXII | Captain Hardrock
XXIII | Zombizou
XXIV | Frozer
XXV | Red Claws
XXVI | Envy; part¹
XXVII | Envy; part²
Special | Halloween Party
XXVIII | Malediktator
Special | Merry Christmas!
XXIX | heroes day; part¹
XXX | heroes day; part²
XXXI | Animaestro
XXXII | Plantera
XXXIII | Weredad
XXXIV | Silencer
XXXV | Oni-Chan
XXXVI | Oblivio
XXXVII | Party Crasher

XX | The Sapotis

1.9K 112 26
By faitenet

Today wasn't just like any normal day. Today you were actually going to be spending the night at the Agreste household. Adrien said it took a load of begging and convincing, and his father finally let him invite just a couple friends over. Of course, he code to invite you and Nino. Unfortunately though, Nino couldn't make it due to a family issue, but he promised to play online games with the two of you while you were there.

Adrien was still excited nevertheless, this was his first sleepover after all. Your parents were a little hesitant on letting you go, since it'd just be you and Adrien alone. In the end they said they trusted you and let you go.

You packed a small bag with your overnight clothes, clothes for the next day, and essentials such as a toothbrush and deodorant.

Your father was the one who dropped you off and walked you to the door. He introduced himself to Mr. Agreste's assistant, Natalie, and made sure everything would be okay. After that, you waved bye to your dad giving him a hug. "Text me if you need anything." He said.

You nodded, waving again. "Okay. I will." You walked into the big house. Adrien came running down the stairs in pure joy. "Thank you, Natalie!"

He grabbed your wrist pulling you up the stairs. "Be careful, Adrien!" Natalie yelled up to him.

"Woah, woah, calm down, Adrien." You laughed once entering his room.

"Sorry, just excited! This is my first sleepover." He repeated. "I know." You playfully rolled your eyes. "You've said that about ten times already."

He sat on the couch, you following behind him. You took off your backpack setting it against the armrest. "So... what exactly do you do at sleepover?" Adrien asked.

You shrugged. "Hmm. Anything really. Watch movies, play games, talk, prank calls."

"I've been wanting to play Mario Kart with someone, but haven't had the opportunity! Can we play?" Adrien asked excitedly.

You nodded with a smirk. "I'm a professional at Mario Kart. Don't get too hurt when you loose ever round." You looked at your nails, dragging out the cocky attitude.

He put the Mario Kart disc in his gaming council, handing you a controlling when he back back on the couch. You took a deep breath, putting all your focus on the game. You both clicked your favorite characters and cars, now choosing a map to play. After some time, Adrien chose one. He looked at you as the countdown when off. You side eyed him. "Good luck." You said, hoping it came off just a little condescending.

Adrien definitely caught on to that, rolling his eyes. "You're the one who's gonna need it."

The first round ended with you in first place, as expected. Adrien sighed leaning back into the couch. You raised your arms like you were flexing muscles. "Yeah, uh huh. What'd I say." You bragged.

"Beginner luck." Adrien remarked. "Yeah, right."

The second round you got to choose which map to play; of course, you chose your favorite. The tension was so thick. It was completely quiet in the room besides the Mario Kart music playing softly from the tv. You even began biting your inner lip. You won, once again.

Adrien lowered his head groaning. "How's that for beginners luck."

Adrien raised his hand to your face like saying "talk to the hand." You laughed. "Wow. So sassy."

Adrien ignored you, already having the next map picked out. You noticed something running across the roof behind the tv. The distraction made you drop from first place to fourth in a matter of seconds. You gasped, eye twitching seeing you'd lost with a third place reward. This time Adrien did his celebratory dance.

"You only won this round because I got distracted. We still have one more round." You set his controller down. "I've gotta use the restroom real quick, though. It's not over yet." You squinted your eyes at him all the way until you reached his bathroom.

Plagg flew out his Fanny, waving his arms dramatically. "You guys are so competitive when you play video games."

"Yeah, it's like a switch. Suddenly I'm in a competitive game mode. But now's not the time for that, I think there's an akuma on the loose. Plagg, claws out." You opened the medium sized window above his bathtub, using that as an exit.

All of Paris was filled with these goblin-like creatures doing mass destruction. There was definitely an akuma. You used your staff to keep them from bothering you.

Ladybug suddenly appeared in front of you hanging upside down Spider-man style. "Oh, why hello there, M'lady!"

Ladybug dropped to the floor, catching one of the goblins in her yoyo. "You're just in time, Kitty!" She said, ripping its hat in two causing the goblin to disappear.

"I'm assuming you've been dealing with these creatures for a while if you knew to go for the hat." Ladybugs eyes widen.

"Y-yeah! It was a trial and error." She inform, to which you nodded.

"No akuma was released." You put your hand on your chin confused. "No, 'cause that monster was a clone. These Sapotis multiply every time they eat. To get to the akuma, we must destroy the original one. The very first one Hawk Moth akumatized."

"So that means we have to catch all of them?" You asked, a hint of tiredness in your voice. Ladybug raised her brows at you. "I thought you liked a good challenge!"

You sighed. "Not when it involves trying to catch thousands of Sapotis roaming all over Paris."

A group of Sapotis road their way down the street on a most likely stolen bicycle. You held your staff out so it'd trip them, and send them flying off the bike. Ladybug broke the hats with her yoyo; the Sapotis immediately vanishing. You and Ladybug continued going around Paris defeating the little Sapotis until there were at least a few hundred left.

At Andres ice cream cart were the Sapotis multiplying eating the kabobs in Andres cart. "Hey, don't eat that ice cream or things will get catastrophic!" You told them. They all turned towards you and Ladybug, running straight for you.

You both blocked and hit each Sapotis, separating them from their hats. "We can't destroy all of their hats. There's too many of them!" The Sapotis gathered around you, trapping you between them and the fence. "Miraculous!" They chanted.

"Lucky charm!" A teapot fell back in ladybugs hands. "A teapot?" You questioned.

"It's strangely familiar." Ladybug commented. Ladybug looked around the area while you continued fighting off the Sapotis. "It's weird. I can't find anything!"

"Well we need to figure something out soon! My Kung Fu isn't enough!" You gave Ladybug a worried look. Her eyes brightened. "Of course! I know someone who can help! I gotta go!"

"What? Right now? What do I do while I wait for you?" You asked. Ladybug turned around getting ready to take off. "You have to trust me on this. Hold off the Sapotis until I get back."

You nodded at Ladybug, facing the Sapotis once again.

The Sapotis jumped at you trying to take you down. You swung your staff at them, making sure their hats tore. More Sapotis appeared on each end of the bridge, that'd definitely be able to take you down if you stayed there. You extended your staff to one end of the bride so you weren't cornered anymore. They still chased you down. You occasionally looked back so you could hit a few Sapotis away from you, and hit the ones in front so they couldn't get you.

You looked around for any signs of Ladybug, but there was nothing. "What's taking you so long, Ladybug?"

Two Sapotis help one of your ankles, while another jumped on your back making you fall to the ground. The group of Sapotis around you held your wrists and ankles down so you couldn't fight back. Just as one of them were about to take off your ring, Ladybug swings her yoyo at the hats snapping them.

You quickly sat up confused, noticing someone else fighting against the Sapotis. "This is so insane! I've got powers and I'm fighting supervillains."

"Woah! Who's our new superhero friend?" You walked up to the new hero holding your hand out for a handshake. "Catwoman." You introduced yourself, doing your signature bell flick.

"Of course I know who you are, Catwoman! You're only one of Paris's most famous heroes." The new hero smiled at you. You put your hand over your heart dramatically, faking tears while you were at it. "Oh, please! You're making me nervous." You laughed.

"Hm, I'm a... I'm... Rena Rouge! Yeah, my name is Rena Rouge!" Rena spun her flute, putting it back in its holder. "Well, sneaky fox, think you'll be as sneaky as a cat?" You smirked, leaning closer to her.

"I dunno. Should we take bets?" Rena fired back.

You looked at Ladybug, who had a look of confused on her face. "Your friend seems pretty good." Ladybug half smiled. "I surround myself with only the best."

"Welcome to our team. If you need any superhero tips, you know where to come." You winked.

"Really? You're gonna give me Ladybug's phone number?" Rena replied snarkily.

"Hm. You could only wish you were as good as me." You joked. "But really, I have a feeling working with you is going to be super fun."

The Satotis came charging towards you three at every angle. "We're surrounded." Rena said.

"We're retreating!" You extended your staff, jumping on the building right next to you. The Sapotis immediately changed directions to the building, a few attempting to climb up it. "There must be thousands of them." You stood on a the edge of the building looking down at the small creatures.

"Lucky charm!" Ladybug called. A unicycle fell back in Ladybug's hands. She looked around for a minute, creating a plan in her head.

"Ready when you are, M'lady." You and Rena went on opposite sides of the building fighting off the Sapotis. You ran back to where Ladybug and now Rena were, hitting the Sapotis away from Ladybug. "Do you always make it this complicated when you're saving Paris?" Rena asked. "Trust me, Rena Rouge."

You extended your staff to reach the building across from you. Ladybug and Rena went across first, pushing the trash can with them. You followed soon after, closing your staff back so the Sapotis couldn't get you as quickly.

The Sapotis seemed to have lost you. They were no longer around or following you. "You guys stay here, I'll get all the Sapotis attention." Rena nodded.

"Be careful, Ladybug." Ladybug smiled at you before jumping off. You followed Ladybug from above the building to check if all the Sapotis followed. Ladybug got on a bike, using a traffic cone to make her voice louder. "Hear ye! Hear ye! Sapotis-Land the amusement park is about to open! Mischief of all sizes are permitted in Sapotis-Land! All-you-can-eat desserts! Fountains of orange juice! Big-kid movies and video games!"

Once Ladybug came back around the corner you went back to Rena. "Alright, Rena Rouge. To to use your power!"

Rena pulled the flute out from her back having a nervous look on her face. "I've never tried it. I hope it works."

"Just think of the illusion you want to create. Stay focus! You can do it." Rena smiled, bringing the flute to her lips playing a soft tune. "Mirage!" She created the illusion of a big, bright, and fun looking amusement park. Some that would definitely catch the Sapotis attention.

The Sapotis took one look at the park and went straight for it. "Awesome!" Rena's necklace beeped signifying her detransformation time. "My necklace is flashing! Um, that means I'll change back soon, right?"

You gave her a small nod. "Yeah, but it's okay if I see who you are. I can keep a secret."

Rena smiled and shook her head, putting one hand on her hip and using the other to put away her flute. "Naughty Kitty! You know very well that our identities must remain secret!"

"Good job! You're a fast learner." You held out your hand giving Rena a fist bump. "If you need any superhero tips, you know where to come!" You nodded. "Mhm."

"Follow me and I'll take you to Sapotis-land, so where there's no bedtime, where everything goes!" You heard Ladybug call into the mic.
She crashed straight into an ally, running away from the Sapotis. "Phase two, Catwoman!" You stuck your staff in the middle hole of the unicycle wheel.

"All the Sapotis are in the ally. Phase three." You informed Rena.

"Is this really gonna work?" She asked.

"Oh, don't worry. Sometimes it's even more absurd than this!" You jumped off the building with the staff and wheel in hand. You quickly flung yourself back on the building. "Your turn, Ladybug!"

You and Rena held the trash can catching all the hats flying up to you. The illusion disappeared, and no more hats were being thrower up. "We've got all the hats, Ladybug!" Rena closed the top.

"Cataclysm!" You touched the trash can making all the hats disintegrate. Ladybug kicked the dust letting the akuma out. "No more evil doing for you, little akuma! Time to de-evilise! Gocha! Bye-bye, little butterfly! Miraculous Ladybug!"

"Pound it!" Each of you said fist bumping.

The akumatized twin sisters were on the ground confused. "Et-" Rena got cut off by Ladybug hitting her. "Uh... gotta get going, before I transform back."

"Looking forward to fighting villains with you again, Rena Rouge!" Ladybug walked away with Rena. "I'll join you."

"Bye, Kitty!" Rena waved. "Miaow."

"Catwoman, can you make sure the two girls get back home safely?" You gave Ladybug a thumbs up.

You walked to the two girls. "Okay, who's going to tell me where you live?" They both tackled you to the ground. "I am!"

You held both girls on each side of you. They'd both pointed at where they lived, leading you there. When you landed on the balcony you set them down gently, knocking on the window. Alya peaked from a corner, quickly running and unlocking the door. "Girls! You scared me!" Alya bent down hugging her two sisters.

"Thank you, Catwoman!" Alya thanked.

"No problem!" You jumped off the balcony heading back to the Agreste house hold.

You landed back on the windowsill, jumping over the bathtub. Your rings last warning beeped forcefully detransforming you.

Your life flashed before your eyes.

There Adrien stood. The door wide open. Staring at your barely detransformed self.

"A-Adrien?" You gasped.

"You're- you're Catwoman?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 1.1K 59
Ladybug is in love with Adrien but her new found love for Chat Noir has caused her to avoid him. Chat Noir's Love for Ladybug begins to fade as he re...
38.6K 1.1K 56
in which marinette and chat noir spend all their free time together and realize they are in love. love, however, kinda sucks at times. they realize t...
1.2K 48 19
Based on Miraculous the tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir: Marinette finally makes her decision about who should deserve her love and as Ladybug she woul...
1.6M 49.9K 47
"I just don't understand, Chat. I thought...all this time...," she clenched her fists at her sides and stared up at him, "What changed?" Chat Noir st...