Wings - Katsuki Bakugo x Read...

By Alyx_Nine

You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero cl... More

Before You Read
-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27-
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 31-
-Chapter 32-
-Chapter 33-
-Chapter 34-
-Chapter 35-
-Chapter 36-
-Chapter 37-
-Chapter 38-
-Chapter 39-
-Chapter 41-
-Chapter 42-
-Chapter 43-
-Chapter 44-
-Chapter 45-
-Chapter 46-
-Chapter 47-
-Chapter 48-
-Chapter 49-

-Chapter 40-

237 9 2
By Alyx_Nine

Watching Aizawa shift his arm across the chalkboard made you sigh. Your chin rested in the palm of your hand as you flipped your pencil around your fingers. The beating hot sun shone brightly through the windows, causing the room to grow warmer by the minute. Though Aizawa was talking about maneuvering tactics, you couldn't help but think of someone else.

I hope my dad is ok. Mom had her trial yesterday and the jury made a decision this morning, but I still don't know what it is.

When the bell rang for lunch, you heard everyone quickly leave their desks. Bakugo stood and hastily walked towards the door, realizing you weren't with the group. Turning his head, he noticed your dazed look watching the pencil in your hand.

"What are you doing?" Bakugo asked, but you gave no answer.

Aizawa sat in the seat beside you, looking towards the ash-blonde boy. "It's about her parents." Bakugo parted his lips as he rushed to his normal seat. "Y/N, I got the results of the hearing."

You stopped flipping your pencil and shifted your bored-looking eyes towards the teacher. "Tell me."

"She's sentenced to one year in prison." You widened your eyes.

So, she's going to jail. But why one year?! It should be longer!

You scoffed, shoving the chair from beneath you. "Interesting. I was hoping for a harsher sentence but you can't argue with the law." Looking towards Aizawa with a saddened grin, you said, "Thanks for telling me though." He nodded.

Looking back to see Bakugo standing, you gave him the same slight grin as you continued to the door.

"Wings, how long were you hoping for?"

"A few more years, at least that's what she deserves." You took a deep breath in and gripped the shirt over your chest. "I'm not gonna fight with the court's decision, but..." you paused yourself, thinking that your finishing sentence would be a bad idea. "I hate her so as long as she is in jail, everything is ok." You dropped your hand and turned to see Bakugo with his calm look.

What's up with him? Looking so calm in front of me is happening much more frequently, especially ever since the festival.

Looking away, you stuffed your hands in your skirt pockets. Your head hung low as your eyes watched your feet take every step. You chuckled inside, thinking about changing your approach to Bakugo. He's always been calm recently and it had you slightly worried about it, but you liked it. With a slight smirk, you glanced to his side, seeing him casually walk down the hall alongside you.

"Keep going, Ima tie my shoe really quick." He grunted as you knelt down, seeing him slowly continue. Quickly, you stood and dashed his way. He didn't bother turning, knowing it was you, but what he didn't know was the fact that you had just hopped on his back without warning.

"The hell?!" he shouted flinging his body around, noticing that you were dangling there. "What the fuck are you doing?!"

"Just messing with ya! Why are you so calm all the time? It's making me kinda worried." You pulled yourself up, still gripping his shoulders. Whispering in his ear, you said, "You seem down more than calm actually, what's up?"

"You're the one who's depressed! Now get off my back!" You chuckled to yourself, hopping off.

"Bet you I'll get to the cafeteria first, loser." You lifted your hand in the shape of an "L". His face fumed as his angry eyes grew back. Quickly, you ran down the hall, hearing his fast-approaching steps. "Why are you so slow?"

Once you made it to the cafeteria, you dodged a few kids to reach the line for food. Bakugo was right behind you. When he made it in line, he shoved your back forwards in anger; you almost toppled over the kid in front of you. Spinning your head quickly, you smile greatly.

"There's Katsuki; the anger and annoyed one." you punched his shoulder, but he didn't grow anymore frustrated, in fact, he calmed down.

"What would you like, Miss?" the lunch lady asked.

You flicked your eyes towards her and asked, "May I have the last bowl of rice and that's it." She nodded as Bakugo sighed, hoping he could have the rice. "Awe, did you want the rice?" you taunted, seeing Bakugo's eyebrows tilt downwards.

"Stop, Wings! I'll steal that bowl from you!" After you both grabbed your lunch, you trotted towards an open table, finding one that had no other students.

Midoriya looked your way, seeing you smile and Bakugo happier than ever.

"Huh? Bakugo isn't angry?" Mina questioned, seeing the two of you sit at a table by yourselves. "That's odd, well I guess they've been growing close."

"True." Kaminari nodded, taking a bite of his chicken. "They are always together."

"Whenever I see the two of them together, Bakugo is like the calmest he's ever been. Sure he gets angry from time to time with her, but it seems like she's teasing him to do that." Midoriya spoke, spinning back towards his tray of food. The other classmates nodded in agreeance.

Uraraka butted in, "I just hope that he doesn't piss her off and make her cry one day."

Kirishima chuckled lightly. "I highly doubt that'd be the case. She is never affected by that man's words."

Sitting beside Bakugo, you popped your chopsticks apart, licking your lips to the white rice drizzled with teriyaki. "Yummy," you spoke, picking up a few pieces of rice and taking a bite. With the satisfaction of the delicious flavour, you sighed, seeing a pair of chopsticks glide into view. Widening your eyes, you noticed Bakugo stealing a bite full of rice. "Hey!" you blurted, watching him take a bite.

"What?"

"What do you mean what? This is all I got for lunch so you better not steal it." you took a quick bite, seeing his chopsticks appear in view. Your free hand quickly gripped his wrist, shoving it away as you hugged your bowl and quickly ate your only food item.

"I'll let you have some of my chicken." With a mischievous smirk, he stated, "Don't you like teriyaki on chicken too?" Your eyes lit up to the sound, looking at his tray to see the teriyaki sitting pretty.

Sitting up with your excited expression washed into one of content, you reached over and stole one of the pieces of chicken. "You better let me have some of that rice, Wings." As you were chewing, you slightly shifted the bowl over to confirm your agreement.

"Do you even like teriyaki chicken?" you asked, stealing another piece.

"Yea, but I wanted rice and you took the last bowl."

To his response, you shoved the bowl of rice towards him while grabbing his tray. "Then you keep that and I'll eat this."

"I said I like it!" he blurted, trying to grab the tray from you.

Sighing, you said, "Fine, I guess our deal is off." Grabbing your bowl of rice, you downed the rest of it, seeing him contently eat the rest of his chicken.

"You could've gotten some chicken ya know."

"I'm too lazy to go back up there and you just happened to have the chicken sitting here-"

"You're using me, huh?!"

"Katsuki, how'd you know?"

His eyes shifted to dark ones as he clenched his chopsticks in his palm. "What was that?!"

"Don't worry." you stood with your empty bowl and patted his shoulder. "How can I trick the almighty Katsuki Bakugo?" You chuckled as you swiftly tossed your bowl with the other dishes above the trash can.

"Whatever," he mumbled, tossing his trash away. "You can't fool me, Wings. If you're planning something, I would know." He followed you back to the table you both were just at.

Sighing, you replied, "Why would I use you anyway? Sure your strong and such but why would I use you in the first place?" He shrugged, sitting beside you. "I thought you knew everything, Katsuki."

"I know a lot of shit, but no one knows everything."

You hummed in agreeance, lifting your eyes to see another Class 1-A table quickly turn their eyes away from you. "Man, we have some spies in our class."

"Huh?!" Bkaugo blurted, looking towards the same table.

Leaning towards Bakugo, you lifted your hand while glaring at the other table. Whispering, you said, "They were staring at us. Why is that?" You pulled away, seeing Midoriya's eyes look back but quickly revert back to the group.

Suddenly, you felt warm air brush your ear. "Maybe because we're stronger than them and they're jealous." Your cheeks blushed ever so slightly as he pulled his body away.

He was so close. His voice is very different when he's whispering. Why are my cheeks so hot?

It suddenly came to you that you were blushing and in a few seconds, you were blushing a bit more than you thought. "You said we're stronger than them. You think I'm stronger than them?" He widened his eyes.

"Well, when you had your wings." You punched his shoulder with a sigh.

"Seriously? You're lucky I don't feel offended by your words, Katsuki, or else I would've given you a punch in the face." You crossed your arms, looking towards him.

"You sound offended, Wings."

Letting your arms loose, you heard the bell ring, causing everyone to stand and shuffle around the room. "Whatever, Katsuki." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

529K 14.5K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...
1K 30 14
Eijiro Kirishima got off on the wrong foot with Katsuki Bakugo on that fateful first day at UA high. Though, their brief rivalry soon grew to be an i...
8.8K 540 114
"𝗪𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿." The day (Y/n) Midoriya died, it was t...
15.1K 164 13
~{DISCONTINUED}~ New kid in class 1-A? 3 students already crushing over them, but who'll they chose? In this story, the reader(you) gets to see what...