Wings - Katsuki Bakugo x Read...

By Alyx_Nine

You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero cl... More

Before You Read
-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27-
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 31-
-Chapter 32-
-Chapter 34-
-Chapter 35-
-Chapter 36-
-Chapter 37-
-Chapter 38-
-Chapter 39-
-Chapter 40-
-Chapter 41-
-Chapter 42-
-Chapter 43-
-Chapter 44-
-Chapter 45-
-Chapter 46-
-Chapter 47-
-Chapter 48-
-Chapter 49-

-Chapter 33-

273 12 5
By Alyx_Nine

Bakugo grabbed two controllers to his PS4, handing one to you. "If you're trash, I swear."

Shrugging your shoulders, you grabbed the controller, watching Bakugo choose Call of Duty. Music played as he clicked his way to the gun game. "What's gun game?"

"How do you not know?!"

"I don't play games." You sat on his bed, leaning your back against the wall. Though the TV he had was small, you were still able to see perfectly fine. Bakugo sat beside you.

Bakugo sighed. "We both start with the same gun and if you kill me with it, you move to the next weapon. I'm a god at gun game so be ready to get destroyed!"

A light laugh left your lips. "Ok, Bakugo."

When the game loaded, you aimlessly marched around the map, getting killed constantly. When you finally aimed a shot at his body, your eyes lit up.

"I shot ya!"

"That's one kill! Nothing to brag about especially when I've killed you like ten times already!"

The game continued to roll. You ended up losing and having only killed him twice.

"Another round!"

Bakugo smirked, looking your way. "You're asking for death."

The next game started and since you understood the gist of things, you were on a roll. You shot him left to right and actually tied with him. The killed were back to back. Your guns were always on the same one, but when it came to the last weapon, it was a difficult battle. When you got to the last part, he would melee you, forcing you to get kicked back a weapon and him gaining an upper hand. It was like a rocking horse, teetering back and forth, but the bout finally ended with him winning once again.

"Damn! I was so close!" you gripped harshly on the controller, taking a deep breath.

"I'm a god! I can't lose, Wings!"
You exhaled a sigh, lowering the controller. "Can we watch something now?"

"What? You think you can just do whatever in here?"

Flicking your eyes towards Bakugo's, you responded, "Please, I wanna watch a movie."

After some more convincing, Bakugo finally gave in and pulled up a random action movie that piqued his interest.

The main reason I chose to watch a movie was that I was getting tired and an action movie should keep me awake.

Your eyelids felt heavier as your breathing slowed significantly. From time to time, you would feel your head fall to the side but you quickly picked it up. Even with the movie being full of action, you couldn't hide your tiredness; fatigue caught up to you from being in the hospital room for so long.

Bakugo balled his fists to the action, thinking about who would win the fight. He suddenly felt something hit his shoulder. Looking in your direction, he noticed your closed eyes and long silver hair fall down his arm. You looked so peaceful.

What the hell? She wanted to watch a movie and here she goes falling asleep on me.

He kept on watching your shoulders bob, your head slowly sliding off his shoulder. He held your head gently and lowered it to the pillow beside you since you sat by the headboard. His face was calm and he was even shocked at himself for seeming so different from you.

Why am I doing this? I guess we are friends, but this seems weird. I feel compelled to do it though! What spell did she put on me?!

Though Bakugo's thoughts were stirring, he didn't realize he was still staring at you. "Man, I'm tired." He stretched his arms to the ceiling, making a quiet groaning sound as he lowered his hands. He leaned his body to the opposite side of you, resting his head on a pillow near the foot of the bed. "Sleep." Lifting the remote, he turned the TV off and closed his eyes.

I think I was compelled to her because I'm guilty that I wasn't able to save her brother, but now, I feel like there's something else at play here that my mind isn't telling me.

***

A loud knock at the door forced your body to twitch. Rubbing your tiresome eyes, you stretched your arms. Dropping your gaze, you noticed Bakugo sleeping near the end of the bed.

Thump.

There goes my heart again. But why is he there and I'm...here?

"The hell?" you whispered, hearing the knock again. Quickly, you picked up your feet and rushed towards the door. Opening it, you saw Kirishima standing beside Mina; both had wide eyes and were speechless.

"Y/N?" Mina questioned as you rubbed your eyes again.

"What?"

Kirishima smirked as he looked into your eyes. "What are you doing in here?"

You took a deep breath. "We were just playing Call of Duty and watched a movie but I guess I fell asleep." You looked towards Bakugo.

"Why is he sleeping like that?" Kirishimaquestion, but you shrugged

Flicking your eyes towards the two of them, you asked, "Why are you here?"

Mina smirked, raising a brow towards you. "Well, we were here to ask Bakugo if he's seen you anywhere because you weren't in your room. Then we see you were sleeping in here." She stepped forward, placing a hand on your shoulder. "Why did you sleep in here, huh?"

Kirishima held a similar look, watching your reaction.

Looking toward Mina with droopy eyes, you replied, "This room feels better than my own. I like it in here."

Mina hummed, leaning closer to your ear. "You sure it wasn't something else?" You nodded, rubbing your eyes once again.

"Do we have class today?" you questioned, seeing her step away from you with a small frown.

"No, not today," Kirishima replied, making you grin softly.

"Good, because I'm sooo tired."

The two hummed and backed away from the threshold. You saw them wave and walk away. Waving towards them, you shut the door. Turning your head, you noticed the little things on Bakugo's face. As you drew close, the corners of your lips lifted. Seeing Bakugo's calm face made your cheeks redden.

What would he be like if he was calmer?

Your body shuffled back onto the bed, hearing his breathing.

There's something about him I'm drawn to, but why?

***

Mina widened her eyes towards Kirishima. "They've gotten close."

"Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised. Bakugo basically helped her through tough times." Kirishima grinned lightly at the past events, Mina noticing.

Mina nodded, remembering your gleaming eyes and smiles. "I wonder if Y/N thinks of Bakugo as someone like Buddy. I mean, they got close pretty quick."

Kirishima thought back to the few tough times he witnessed.

When she got injured from saving him, he stayed by her bedside plenty of times. Did he feel guilty about Buddy and her? Or is it something else?

"I wonder if he feels guilty," Mina spoke, stepping into the elevator.

"That's what I was thinking."

Mina pressed the first-floor button, looking towards Kirishima, him smiling. "You and Bakugo became friends quickly."

"Yea, that's because we're similar, what can I say?! He's also manly, which means I have to be friends with him."

"You and your manliness." Mina and Kirishima laughed, joining the small crowd downstairs.

Uraraka noticed the two approaches, giving a slight look of worry. Midoriya walked closer to them, asking, "Where is she?"

Mina snickered, thinking about it. "She was having a sleepover with Bakugo. She's fine."

"What?!" The crowd blurted, giving the most shocking looks. Kirishima sat on the couch, nodding to the question.

"Believe it or not, it's true."

Everyone sat down in a small moment of silence, thinking to themselves. Many of them tried thinking of the reasons you would be there, and in Bakugo's room of all people.

"I bet Bakugo saw some sweet stuff," Minetta mumbled, smirking at the fantasy in his mind.

"Shut up, Minetta," Jiro mumbled, glaring his way. "I highly doubt it."

"Does she like Bakugo?" Uraraka asked. Everyone shrugged, making her sigh. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.6K 3.5K 35
It's summer vacation, and the staff at UA has invited classes 3-A and 3-B to spend it together on a ten day cruise! After a very intense semester, Sh...
374 70 25
Rachel Takao goes to U.A. High School and joins Class 1-A, which later became one of the most famous. Ostensibly, this is an ordinary teenager who, l...
38.9K 1.1K 34
(Bakugo X Kirishima X Reader) Tight spaces, fruity alcohol, and friendly competition can come together to create an unstoppable force. You knew that...
15.2K 164 13
~{DISCONTINUED}~ New kid in class 1-A? 3 students already crushing over them, but who'll they chose? In this story, the reader(you) gets to see what...